Sister Sex Ch. 01

Story Info
Two sisters want the same man - what to do? Go on, guess!
5k words
4.55
38.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

The "Sister 2 Sister Club" had been started on-line by Therese and her sister as a forum for sisters to discuss their shared experiences with each other and various lovers. The lovely French woman had enjoyed an intimate & incestuous relationship with her sister for years and it had expanded to include other lovers as well. When many other sisters posted their experiences on the thread, it was Therese who suggested they find a regular meeting spot so they could share them in person, meet new and exciting people and perhaps, weed out the poseurs. To date, there had been none. Therese had discovered that there were a lot of kinky sisters out there, of all ages. Intimacy among sisters was not as rare as some would have you believe and a lot of so-called "modern women" wanted someone to confess their sins to. A friend had offered Therese her club, dubbed "Club Inzest", for their bi-weekly gatherings. Almost since the inception, the meetings had been held with a full house.

All the women who attended had been intimate with members of their own family, with a focus on sister-to-sister sex. They all dressed for the occasion in their sexiest finery. Lena and Jasmine had attracted a lot of attention when they walked through the front doors. The sisters were the newest – and very welcome, from the reaction they got from everyone present – members. As was expected of new members, after introductions had been made to the other members of "Sister 2", details were expected. There had been very blatant stares at the attractive girls and much interest in their story. Jasmine spoke of the details while expecting her sister to fill in anything she might accidentally forget to include.

"You're sure that you really want to go through with this?" Jasmine Simmons asked her sister as she handed her the entry form. "You're comfortable with the idea that we go on some TV show and try to find dates. It's not exactly as if we're hurting for male companionship. Female either, now that I think of it."

Lena looked at her older sister with the look she usually gave her when she was being exasperating. "Yes, I really want to do this. I think it will be a kick and something we can look back on in 20 or 25 years and laugh about," she said as her sister carefully read through the forms. "Besides, we'll each earn five thousand dollars. That's money that we can use to help pay the bills and pay off our student loans. There is no economic downside, the TV show pays for the first date and gives us a generous clothing allowance. I've seen the show, all of the men and women on it are gorgeous," the young blonde said as she signed her form quickly. Lena had always been the kind of girl to jump in the deep end and then learn to swim while her older sister was cautious about everything.

"If I regret this ..." The attractive black woman looked at her sister sternly, wagging her finger as was her way. She had known she was going to sign the papers as soon as Lena had brought them home. There was nothing she wouldn't have done for her younger sister and Lena knew it. When her parents divorced and her father had re-married, she had wanted to resent the little sister she got 3 years later. You just couldn't because to 5 year old Jasmine, her baby sister was all sunshine and rainbows. She followed Jasmine everywhere she went and was always willing to give her things and share with her. Gradually, the girls became thick as thieves, although it did raise a few eyebrows when the ebony Jasmine would have her very-blonde sister tagging along. With patience, Jasmine would explain the situation until most of the people they met now knew the entire backstory.

"We might not get accepted," Jasmine said to her sister. "I'm sure they get thousands of applicants."

"Puh-LEASE," Lena said with her usual air of confidence. "Applicants who look like us and are sisters with our little angle? We'll get on the show, count on it."

Jasmine decided she had better prepare herself to be on television. Her younger sister had a very annoying habit of always being right.

As she had expected they would be, Lena's assumptions were correct. The show wanted the novelty of having two sisters who were so dissimilar in appearance. They appeared on the show with two other young women, a redhead and a brunette, but before they even went to the first commercial, Jasmine knew those ladies were no competition. Every time she spoke to Gordon, the young bachelor making the final decision, she let the honey drip from her voice. Lena just made sure to let her sex appeal ooze out which wasn't difficult in the tight blue dress she was wearing. It would be a competition between the sisters and they both knew it.

When the host asked him to make his final choice, Gordon was polite as he could be while rejecting Tanya and Diane, the other two girls. He turned to the host and said "Richard, I'm in a bit of a bind. I know I'm supposed to choose only one, but I can't do it. I find Jasmine fascinating and I want to know her better. I think Lena is sexy as all hell and I want to find out how deep that runs. I'd honestly like to date both of them, which I know is against all the show's rules, but ..."

Richard, the host, seemed to be listening to someone speaking to him in the earpiece he wore. He turned back to Gordon and said "While it's never happened before in the history of the show, the producers are willing to bend the rules. They say it's alright with them if you want to go out with both women. They're willing to pay for both of your dates, so congratulations Gordon and congratulations to the young ladies."

Two days later, Jasmine was preparing for her date with Gordon. "We're really going to do this, date the same guy?" Lena asked her sister. "This is the craziest idea, like,ever!"

"Maybe so, but you're the one that got us into this mess, baby sister," Jasmine responded as she put on her sexiest pair of black stilettos. "The dude is gorgeous and you know that I'm a sucker for a handsome dude. Don't bother to wait up – Imight not make it home tonight. In fact, I'mcounting on it."

"You're such a slut," Lena laughed as her sister walked out the door. Jasmine laughed and winked back at her. She and her sister had never lived by the outmoded concept of not fucking on a first date. If a guy was interesting, they believed youshould fuck him on the first date to find out if he's deserving of a second date.

Jasmine gasped when she saw Gordon's car. She had no idea why the dude was going on a dating show because he was driving a mint condition 1969 Stingray. "Great dress," he complimented her immediately. He seemed to notice that it showed a lot of leg as she got in the car. Jasmine figured why shouldn't she show off what was well known to be one of her best assets? They didn't go very far and when they reached their destination, Jasmine was thrilled. It was an old time diner and nightclub which even had a jukebox and a separate spot for dancing. "How did you know I liked this type of thing?" The lovely black woman asked.

"I paid attention when I was asking questions," Gordon answered. "You mentioned that your father worked at an oldies station and that you grew up on this kind of music. I figured you'd like it and I got my car out of storage especially for tonight."

"You're a very smart guy," Jasmine beamed as they sat down and looked around. Everything on the wall appeared to be authentic, the movie posters and old record covers. Jasmine felt at home immediately. Their waitress came over and took their orders while Jasmine engaged Gordon in friendly banter. He liked this kind of music as well and was even a fan of her father's radio show. He was up on his knowledge and yet, he didn't flaunt it. He also paid careful attention to Jasmine and flattered her at every opportunity. "You are quite possibly one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen," he said as she leaned close. She wanted him to see what he most likely would be seeing much more of in a few hours.

"If that's true, why couldn't you decide between Lena and me?" Jasmine had to know.

"Full disclosure? She's got something too, I don't quite know how to describe it," Gordon answered honestly. "She answered all of my questions with absolute honesty, she didn't seem to have any guile about her – no hidden agendas. It was like `here I am, take me or leave me' and very few women are like that. You were sensual and alluring and she was sunshine and rainbows. I'm curious about the pair of you, so I gave an honest answer," he told Jasmine.

Jasmine liked his candor and she liked the man. She had made up her mind the minute they entered the restaurant, if he wanted her – and she didn't doubt that he did – they were going to bed tonight. She had worn dainty little nothings under her black and white polka-dotted skirt, hoping that he would get to see them close up. Now she knew that he would, but the night was young and she was bubbling over with enthusiasm. It had been a long time since she'd enjoyed a date this much and as the sound of "Sugar, Sugar" came over the jukebox, she allowed herself a happy smile.

Gordon was a man full of delights. When their meal was finished, they didn't leave. Instead, he took her to the next room and asked her to dance. Unlike some men, who would dance a few dances to impress the lady and then want to leave, Gordon danced with her for as long as she liked. He could move too – the Jitterbug, the Lindy, the Twist – and with the slow songs, he wasn't afraid to hold Jasmine close. She liked his strong arms around her and he smelled so good. He was wearing just the right amount of cologne and he was so neat and tidy. Even his shoes had been beautifully shined. When the show wanted her rating on Gordon, she was giving him a "12 out of 10". Of course, there were aspects they weren't going to hear about. Nearing midnight, she had worn herself out – at least as far as dancing was concerned. She told Gordon that she would like to leave and when she saw the disappointed look on his face, she whispered "I didn't say the date was over, did I?"

Once they reached the Stingray, Jasmine asked him in a soft, gentile voice "How much money do you have left from the show?"

"Most of it," he answered truthfully. "I wanted to save some in case I planned to ask you out on another date."

"Do you?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," Gordon said, almost glowing as he started the car.

"Good, I look forward to it," Jasmine teased as she ran her fingertip along his leg. "Let's use some of the money you have left to find a nice hotel. You look as if you have a nice body but it's hard to tell with all of those – clothes – covering you up."

"I happen to know a nice hotel nearby," Gordon smiled as he put the car in gear. They made it there in record time. Jasmine wasted no time in dropping her tiny dress to the floor. "I like what's under the dress even more than the dress," he grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I don't play silly games," Jasmine told him. "I make up my mind early on if I'm going to sleep with someone. I knew once we entered the diner because you paid attention. Your being hot is just a bonus," she chuckled. She moved over and stretched out on the bed. "I think someone is wearing too many clothes – and I know it isn't me."

Gordon took the hint and removed his clothes. He was as buff as Jasmine had expected he would be, built like an athlete. She whistled at him and he laughed with a broad grin on his face. She liked that he didn't take things too seriously. When he joined her in bed, he swept her up in his arms and kissed her slender, dark body until her mind could barely cope. He was the kind of lover most girls rarely experienced and this was only at the outset of their lovemaking.

Gordon kissed her again and let her wrap herself around him. She molded herself against his body and just held him for a while, enjoying the masculine feel of him against her own smooth, slender frame. He pushed her down on her back and slid the animal print thong away. He smiled and looked into her dark eyes before lowering his head between her thighs. Gordon ate her pussy with such requisite skill that Jasmine was seeing stars. Few lovers she had been with were so giving with their mouths and so concerned with her orgasm. She had two before she gently shoved him away and sat up on her knees.

"My turn," she panted as she tried to regain most of her breath. "It's been a while since anyone made me cum like that, so turnaround is fair play. Let's see what you're packing under those boxers."

When she saw his cock, Jasmine realized that he was the total package. Buff up top and built down below! She took his cock into her mouth and sucked and licked on it, careful not to make him cum. That was for later. Now it was Jasmine that pushed Gordon on his back. She straddled his waist and smiled down at him. "Don't worry about hurting me, I may look fragile, but I'm not in slightest. We can really fuck each other, so let's go!"

Gordon wisely listened to the lady. When she lowered her smooth, taut body on to his cock, he helped guide her motions. They soon got a nice pace going, he was moving in and out of her while she bounced up and down on his cock. While all of this was going on, he wasn't staying idle. He was using his hands and mouth to pay attention to the rest of her body. It wasn't exactly easy for him to do that because she was such a terrific lover, but Gordon gave it his all. If he had known the benefits of pleasing Jasmine ahead of time, he might even have given it 110%.

It was a bit after 3 AM when Jasmine arrived home. She was not at all surprised to find her sister waiting up for her.

"So, how was he?" Lena asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Come on sis, you wouldn't have stayed out this late if you hadn't fucked him," Lena protested. "Was he good?"

"Let's just say you have nothing to worry about," Jasmine laughed as she hugged her sister and went to her room to get ready for bed.

When it came time for her date, Lena decided she would also pull out all of the stops. She found her sexiest, slinky little silver lame dress and matching high heels. She did her hair and makeup and kept herself looking sexy, not trashy. She wanted to dress to impress. She hoped that Gordon would enjoy their date as much as he had his evening with Jasmine. There was a little "frenemy" sibling rivalry between the two as regarded the handsome bachelor.

He arrived promptly at 7 PM in a chauffeur-driven limousine with some lovely flowers. He was wearing a dark suit and looked suave and debonair. Lena was already impressed and they hadn't even left the driveway

He had a nice bottle of wine for them both in the car. "I recall your saying you like fancy dining and like a good wine," Gordon said to Lena. "So I decided to get things off to a good start. I also remember you saying you like French food. While the show didn't quite give me enough money for a trip to France, I do know of a nice, authentic French place that's very quaint and intimate. If that is alright with you?"

Lena nodded. "It sounds lovely and Gordon, this wine is exquisite."

"I worked as a sommelier in college," he told her. "At the place we're going to dine, so don't be surprised if you witness a lot of hugging and kissing," he chuckled. "The French can be very demonstrative."

So could Lena when she was into someone and she was already into Gordon. He looked so dapper and she loved his smile. She learned that he had appeared on the show as the result of losing a bet to his brother-in-law. "Best bet I ever lost," he laughed. "I think I'll send him a box of Cuban cigars as a thank you."

The couple who owned the restaurant made such a fuss over Gordon and Lena that she almost felt like family. They escorted the couple to a private booth and promised them both a meal that would be incomparable. Gordon smiled at Lena and whispered "It will be. I don't even bother to order from the menu when I come here, everything is just that good."

It was that good and so was the company. Lena found herself enchanted with the suave, entertaining bachelor and she didn't want the night to end any time soon. It didn't. Once dinner and a dessert that she would have to work off were finished, Lena accompanied Gordon back to the limo. Despite the lateness of the hour, he had the driver take them to the beach. The moonlight on the water was beautiful and Lena found it very romantic. Gordon had thought to bring a blanket they could sit on later. Lena took off her heels and they walked along in the warm night air, talking and enjoying each other's company.

Finally, the young couple found a nice secluded spot and spread the blanket out and sat, talking some more and learning more about each other. Lena could easily see why her older sister had slept with him on the first date, he was a winner. She intended to do that very same thing. Why should Jasmine have all the fun? She turned to Gordon and kissed him as she pushed him on his back. "I intend tofuck you," she grinned at him. "Do you have any problem with that?"

He shook his head. "No and I'm sure the limo driver won't come looking for us either," he chuckled. "He gets paid until he drops us off. Lord, you're an exciting, sexy creature!" Gordon said before they kissed passionately.

Lena was tempted to ask if he had said the same thing to her sister, but why rock the boat? She started fumbling with his clothes but he was ahead of her. So she made short work of her own and was naked in the moonlight, an erotic vision in front of him. Gordon grinned at the lovely blonde who was still on top of him. She smiled back and started crawling down his body. Lena liked the entirety of this man, he was solid and stable, Gordon obviously cared about his personal well-being. She appreciated that, both she and Jasmine took good care of themselves. There were lots of sexual benefits to be obtained from remaining in peak physical condition and Gordon was about to reap a number of them. She found his cock and smiled. It would be more than adequate for the task Lena had in mind.

She took his cock in her mouth and began to avidly suck him off. His cock responded almost immediately, a testament to his virility. Lena licked and sucked with a soft tongue, teasing her new lover until he was ready for her. Then she swung her body around, hoping he was up for yet another task. He proved to be ready for that as his mouth surrounded her pussy flaps and licked her up and down. Gordon knew what to do with a woman's pussy and had her mouth not been full of cock, she would likely have been yelling out a litany of obscenities.

The twosome made oral love to each other for a while as the surf crashed against the shore and the warm night air kept them warm. When Lena moved away from Gordon, his cock was stiff and at attention. She got on all fours and presented herself to him. "I want you to fuck me this way first Gordon," she told him. "I cum best when I'm being fucked like a whore, but after, any way you want is fine. I can go a long while, so just fuck me like a slut. Do it baby, I need your cock!"

Gordon found it very sexy to hear Lena talking this way. He'd been unable to take his eyes off of her the entire evening. It still amazed him that she and Jasmine were sisters because they were so dissimilar in so many ways, save one. Both of them seemed to have tremendous sexual appetites and precious few inhibitions. That was fine with Gordon because he was the lucky beneficiary of those appetites. He moved in behind the alluring blonde and did as she asked. He fucked her a bit rough and changed it up so that she wouldn't know what to expect. She seemed to like having her long hair pulled and her ass slapped. She was grinding back against him and her cunt was milking his cock and it was all good. Lena could easily be the equal of her sister. It was taking Gordon all of the self control he possessed not to cum and he had to pull out and try a new approach.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12