Sister, Sister

Story Info
Kid sister finds a new teacher.
1k words
143.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any reference to people or places is fictional and any similarities to actual people living or dead is purely coincidental. I would like to acknowledge the help of my friend "sandy" in helping me with this story.

* * * * *

I am always excited to get an e-mail from my big sister Ruth. She is the adventurous one in the family. She was often off to far off places, reporting from war-torn and dangerous places. I am a shy 22 year old, starting on my new job at a local software company. In her last e-mail, Ruth recounted, just outside Barcelona, she was coming out of a night club and was chased by a bunch of drunks. She managed to escape, rescued by a handsome guy. She ended up spending the weekend with him, before moving on. Her e-mails to me were always full of her sexual adventures with both men and women.

I was delighted to hear that she was going to be in town and spend a few days with me. I recalled the time when she showed me how to shave a pussy clean. She shaved her pubic hair clean. Once the job was done, she asked me run my fingers over the smooth bald pussy. As my fingers touched her pussy lips, I found them to be wet and sticky. At another time, she showed me how to masturbate gently inserting her fingers into herself and then teasing her clitoris until she came. She rarely wore a bra and I thought her 34C breasts were always very attractive, compared to my own measly 32A breasts.

I met her at the airport on a warm Saturday afternoon and got home. All through the drive home, she entertained with her adventures and I was laughing until my eyes were full of tears. We got home and she decided to take a shower. She finished her shower and wandered over to the bedroom completely naked. I was fascinated by her lean, tanned body and I was fascinated as usual by lack of tan lines. She was completely at ease with her body.

She caught me looking at her. She came towards me, smiled and said, "Well, what do you think?" I stammered, "You.... look beautiful...I love your breasts..." She looked at me and ran her hands over my face, then over my blouse. I could feel myself getting excited. "Let me see those beauties of yours," Ruth said, starting to unbutton my blouse. She took my blouse off, then unhooked my bra, discarding it on the floor. She ran her hands over my tiny boobs, playing with the nipples, twirling them between her thumb and forefinger. "Mmmm..." she said, her mouth on my left nipple. I could feel her warm tongue over the nipple while warm air from her nostrils warmed my chest. I could feel moisture in my loins. Ruth sounded husky as she said, "You know, Mia's boobs are the same as yours and she never wears a bra? God, I love these small beauties, just a mouthful."

Her hands moved further down, undoing the buttons of my skirt. As the skirt fell away to the floor, Ruth moved away from me. I was standing there in my thong, the wetness showing through the fabric. She knelt in front of me, running her tongue over the fabric of my underwear, tasting my cum. She held one side of the thong between her teeth and pulled it down. She then held the crotch of the panty and yanked it down to my feet.

I stood there with my feet slightly parted, allowing Ruth to play with me. She inserted a finger into my wet pussy. She withdrew the finger and first held close to her nose, admiring my scent. She then licked her fingers, saying, "Not only do you smell wonderful, you also taste good." She used her fingers to spread my pussy lips wide, then thrust her tongue deep inside. As she moved her tongue in and out, I could take it no longer and held her head against me. I felt her hands move to my ass cheeks. She held them apart, while twisting her tongue deep inside me. Before I could say anything, I felt one finger exploring my anal cavity.

Ruth's explorations got faster and faster. Her attention turned to my clitoris as she bit on the labia and found the g-spot with her tongue. A few more strokes and I felt a shiver up my spine. I held Ruth head tight against me and with a sigh, came. My cum ran down my thighs and Ruth eagerly cleaned up. Feeling weak kneed, I watched as Ruth lay down in front of me with a vibrator. She first dipped the vibe into her pussy, then turned it on and up her anus. With the sound of the buzz, her fingers explored herself and she brought herself to an orgasm right before my eyes.

I bent down and retrieved the vibrator from her and seeing her cum-filled pussy, cleaned it all up with my tongue. Ruth got up and announced, "I need to pee. You wanna watch?" I nodded and walked to the bathroom. She lifted the toilet seat cover, stood over the bowl and I watched the urine flowing into the bowl. I was fascinated. When she finished, I said, "I want to pee standing up too. Can please show me how?" As I stood close to the bowl, she spread my pussy lips with one hand and lifted up the labia with the other. She ordered, "Now you can pee." I did and was surprised to see a strong steady stream of urine fall into the bowl with hardly any mess outside. After we washed up, we kissed each other again.

Needless to say, during her stay, we both stayed naked in the apartment and made love frequently. Following Ruth's lead, I shaved my pubic hair. I have also stopped wearing bra and panties except to work. I really enjoy the freedom and love the cool breeze against my smooth pussy lips.

venus_can
venus_can
130 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
KissingDragonsKissingDragonsover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Short and sweet. Fast and fun. A very enjoyable read! Truly awesome.

tycioltyciolalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Cool story bro

imharmless69imharmless69about 13 years ago
Mmmmm

Nice and slow. Yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I really liked it

Sexy. I liked how they got into having sex after the emails and her sister teaching her how to shave and masturbate. It seemed the natural progression....it would only be better if only this story was illustrated!

Birdman45Birdman45over 19 years ago
Vote for Sister Sister

Thank you for this story. I have enjoyed reading your other works. This one lacks a well developed story line. It immediatly jumps into the sex between the two sisters.

I look forword to reading more of your stories.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Sister's Home Movies Helps his sister make erotic videos for soldier husband.in Incest/Taboo
Brother Sister (Rewritten) Injury leads to intimacy between a brother and his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Sisterly Attraction Two sisters have a good time while parents are away.in Incest/Taboo
Chelsea Rising A seaside encounter with a Brother & Sister.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories