Sister - Sister Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert helped her into the back seat while he assisted the driver with their baggage. Robert said,

"Mark Hopkins please."

"Yes sir."

"Where is the Mark Hopkins, Robert?"

"You will see little one."

Katie looked like someone who was watching a tennis match. She was trying to look in every direction at the same time and see everything.

It only took about ten minutes from the Warf to the top of the hill, where the hotel is located. As the taxi pulled into the circle driveway, a valet opened the door. Robert paid the taxi driver and slipped a bellman five dollar to get their bags. At the front desk, Robert signed the register as Mr. and Mrs. Robert English.

Katie was delirious and wasn't sure what would be next. As they went up the elevator to the ninth floor and the honeymoon suite, he told her they would be staying in San Francisco for three days, and the following day he was going to take her to Ghirardelli Square on a shopping tour, then lunch at Alioto's Restaurant on Fisherman's Warf and later to Chinatown for dinner, if she wanted.

In the suite, they stood by the window and looked at the sights of the city by the Bay and contemplated their new life together. End.

*

Thank you for all of the good notes and e-mail. I am now attempting to finish "Joan the First Female Pope". Thank you all again.

12