Sister Slut Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother strokes sister the right way to make her want him.
2.3k words
4.05
95.8k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always knew how to push my sister's buttons. Ever since we were little, I enjoyed teasing her and having fun at her expense. I had always been a little of an asshole, I believe. I hid her bras, I smeared paint on her drawings, and I pinched her cheeks and stole her soda. Just innocent sibling fun.

These last few months, though... things changed.

"Bianca?" I asked, knocking on her door. "Are you there, Bianca?"

"Go away, Alec! I'm studying," she said from inside. I shrugged and opened the door.

Bianca was indeed studying, sitting at her desk, her chemistry book open in front of her. Even sat down, you could see she was a blonde knockout. Maybe it was something they put in the water, but ever since she turned eighteen, Bianca had put on some serious weight on her boobs. She must have been a DD cup by then, and she had changed tops and shirts one after the other, each of them becoming too small after just a few weeks.

She was also athletic, being on the running team, and she showed off her long legs with her short shirt. Her skin was smooth and sun-kissed, like she spent time tanning every day.

"You don't look like you're studying," I told her, walking to stand right behind her. Bianca froze, her deep-blue eyes never leaving mine as she tried to move away.

But I knew she didn't really want to.

"What do you want? You're interrupting me," she complained. Bianca was always complaining, until the moment she wasn't anymore. And she was begging for my dick.

"I don't see how my presence is going to interrupt anything," I replied. Bianca had always had a somewhat bitchy attitude. I was the only guy who knew how to deal with it. And she knew it as well. These days, she could not resist my presence anymore. Her training was proceeding so well. Though she liked to resist. Maybe it got her off, or maybe it turned her on... whatever. It turned me on as well. I liked to have this power, I liked to use it to make my little sister feel good... and I love to push her buttons.

She had several, all over her body. I called them buttons because they were spots were her sensitivity was so high every thought Bianca had turned to sex... every resistance faded, and even if she kept on being a bitch about it, she couldn't actually resist doing as I told her.

I knew she loved it, deep inside.

I pushed aside her blond mane from the nape of her neck. Bianca shivered in her chair, looking at me with a pleading look.

"W-what are you doing, Alec?"

"Me? Nothing. I'm doing... nothing," I said as I brushed the tip of my finger against the middle of her neck. You the point where the spine starts, below the head? That was one of my sister's weakest spots.

She shivered as my finger lingered on her spot. She squeezed her thighs and looked at me with anger in her eyes.

"Alec... I have... to... study... why do you always have to interrupt..."

"Am I interrupting anything?" I asked, feigning innocence as my finger kept on brushing her neck. Bianca shivered again and took in short, bursting breaths as I saw her nipples beginning to stiffen. She wanted this. She always wanted this.

Thought she might not go down without a fight.

"Alec! I have to study!" She swatted my hand away. "I have an important test tomorrow, do you understand this or not?"

"I do. I also know you'll study better when you don't have lingering thoughts in your mind. You know, distracting you."

"I don't have any lingering thoughts," Bianca retorted, her cheeks red, her breath lower. She was becoming hot and bothered with just one touch. It's so fun to have a sister like this.

"No? And here I believed you thought about sucking me off. Again. You can't keep your thoughts away from my big cock, sis."

"No, I..." but her deep blue eyes darted towards my crotch, even if just for a moment. Then they went back up again. "No! I don't have... I don't... I don't want your big... smelly... hard... cock..."

"I believe you do," I said as I put my fingers on the back of her ear, where the most sensitive skin was.

"Uuuh..." Bianca only managed to say, as she relaxed immediately, slumping in the chair. If the spot in the nape of her neck was her 'turn-on' button, this one was her 'turbo' one. She would not be able to resist me or my will anymore. Happy, docile, slutty sister. Just like I wanted her.

"You are going to suck my cock, sis."

"I'm not... uuuhh... why does it feel so goood..." she wailed as I kept stroking her behind the ears. She was like a kitty. A big-titted, blonde kitty, eager to suck and fuck after I petted her long enough in her special places.

"It's going to feel even better, little sis. Now, get on your knees and suck my cock. I want it nice and wet for when I'll fuck you."

"Geeez, Alec..." she said, shaking her head, trying to distance herself from my fingers. But she was losing her battle, I knew. She looked at me again, anger now battling with sheer lust in her eyes. "If I suck you off... will you let me study?"

"No, no, no, little sis, you will suck me off and then I'll fuck you. Then, if I'm satisfied, I'll leave you to your studies..."

"But it's unfair...!"

"It's just the way things are," I replied, stroking her behind both ears. Bianca stiffened and let her tongue roll out of her mouth.

"Aaahhh... soo... soo good... yes... right there..."

"If you want me to keep stroking you, you'll have to do something for me."

Bianca exhaled. She looked troubled, but she looked up at me.

"Please..."

"Please what'"

"Please... let me suck your cock... brother."

Now this was the sister I liked! I took her away from the chair and I sat on the bed, looking at her. Her fingers fumbled with my belt. Her breath was hot and wet against my straining dick. She took off my pants and my underwear, and there it was: my erect cock, all nine inches of it, thick and veiny and with its angry purple tip.

"It's... always... so big... why are you always so big with me, bro," Bianca asked as she enveloped my dick with her velvet mouth. Her tongue ran up and down the shaft as she savored the taste. I could almost see all the thoughts turning off in her brain, turning her into the sex-starved slut I had trained her to be. She let out muffled blissful sounds as she sucked me off. I still had train her to take it all into her wet mouth, and at nine inches there was a lot to love, but she did manage to go halfway through my length.

She sucked me off as she began to play with her big boobs. I loved watching her tits, so soft, like big marshmallows. I began to cup them, and then to hold them in my palms, making them jump against my hands, eliciting small slapping sounds.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" Bianca moaned with each small slap. She was really a slut.

"Why are you crying out like that? One could think you're enjoying this..."

"I'm, not -ah-ah-ah! Enjoying... ah-ah-ah-ah! This... you stupid brother... with a big veiny cock..." she tried to protest, not very convincingly, as she went down on me once again.

I laughed at her pathetic attempts at hiding her slut persona. Once I pushed the right buttons, my sister became truly a whore.

"Hhmhmh... so good..." she panted as she sucked on my dick.

"Enough," I said, pushing her face away. She got me wet and hard enough and by the way I wanted to cum inside her.

"Geez, Alex, at least be a little gentler, you know..." she tried to protest. I laughed, ignored her, scooped her up and pushed her on the bed. She looked at me with a mix of desire and outrage in her eyes.

"Are... you going to manhandle me like that?"

"I know it turns you on."

"It does... not... aaah!"

"Lies, sis." I said as I began to brush the tip of my hard, throbbing dick against her inviting pussy. She was always so wet when I pushed her buttons I didn't even need to ease my way in with my fingers. Her snatch welcomed my dick as if it was made for it. Which probably was.

Slowly, I entered her, her warm, wet flesh sucking my member right into her welcoming pussy.

"Ooooahahh... yes... yes... deeper..." Bianca found herself saying. I teased her by withdrawing my dick, though.

"Wha- why did you do that?"

"Beg for it, sis."

"I'm not going to beg you for... aaaah..." I scratched her behind the ears. She relaxed, went limp, and a large smile appeared on her lips. "Please... fuck... me..." she said, at last.

"A joy, sis!" I replied as I began to pump in and out of her. Even sprawled as she was on the bed, I enjoyed the way her tits spilled outside, wobbling with each thrust. She was so busty she just couldn't keep the contained. Her nipples brushed against the bedsheet, turning red, swollen and tender.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes!" She only managed to say now as I kindly destroyed her pussy. She was such a good girl and a lovable little sister, even more so once I turned on her weak spots.

I loved the way her pert ass wobbled while I went at it inside her.

Next time I was going to do anal with her... Bianca still had to appreciate it fully, and she needed a little more training in that regard.

"Do you like my cock, sis?"

"Yeees," she wailed, her eyes rolling up and she tried to get a grip on the bedsheets. Her juices were staining them. She was not just wet, she was truly dripping. "Yeeeesh... I love your cock... it's so big... and it's so hard... and it goes so deeep inside me..."

"Tell me you love my cock, sis."

"I love you cock!"

"Are you a slut for my cock?"

"Yes! I'm a slut for your cock!"

By then, hearing such things coming out of my sister's mouth, it was almost too hard not to just let go and cream inside her like that. But I had a couple things to do before coming inside her.

I brushed my fingers against her back dimples, you know, those two small dimples that form at the end of the back, just above the ass.

That was another of my sister's weak points, a very special one.

Her pussy clenched around my dick like a wet, imploring fist, trying to milk me for all I was worth. She arched her back and wailed:

"Oaaahh! Yeees...!"

"Do you know what happens when I touch you there, sis?"

She slowly nodded. She seemed to both fear the answer and welcome it.

"What happens is that you start to want me to stick it up your butt!"

"Nooo... I don't..."

"Really, sis? After you suck my cock and you beg me to fuck you in your pussy, are you still trying to deny that? Denying you wanted me to fuck you in your pert little ass?"

Silence, for a couple moments. Bianca was trying to keep the words in. I brushed her back dimples again.

"Yes! Yes! I want you to fuck me deep in my ass! Please do it! Please do it!"

I laughed out loud. The feeling of power of my slut of a sister was too good! I went over the edge: I felt thick hot ropes of cum shooting through my dick as they filled Bianca's eager pussy. Feeling my sister all around me stiffening as my cum entered her pussy was incredible. Some of it sputtered out of her snatch, making a mess on the covers.

"Aaaah! Yeees...!" Bianca cried out, cumming as well. Her pussy clenched and unclenched all around me, milking my dick for all it was worth. She looked up at me, wiggling her ass. "Do me in the ass now, bro?"

So willing! But I had only wanted to tease her... and would do her at a later time.

"Not now..." I said.

"What? But you said..."

"Don't worry about it, you little slut," I said, scratching her once again behind the ears. Bianca went limp and let her limbs fall on the bed, spent.

"Why are you so mean with me, Alec..."

"So mean? But if I just made you cum!" I answered, grinning. Truth being, I loved it when my sister tried to put up a brave face. But she was just a little slut. She was going to learn as much.

"I know... but..."

"I'm going to leave you alone now," I said, withdrawing my still-hard dick from her pussy. Pearls of cum spread all around the sheets.

"Sheesh, bro, you made a mess of the covers again."

"It's not my fault your pussy sucks my dick so eagerly, sis..." I replied, putting my underwear and pants on. "Well that was fun," I said. "I have other things to do, so I'll see if I come back in a while to fuck you again."

"You stupid brother," Bianca said, slowly getting up from the bed. Her pussy was red and swollen. She was still crimson in her face. "It's not like I want you to fuck me all the time..."

"Your body tells a different story, sis!"

I laughed as I left my sister to her own devices. I was satisfied for the time being... but I kept thinking about the way her pert ass wobbled while I was inside her pussy. Oh, yes, some anal action would teach Bianca better manners...

To be continued in

Sister Slut Training 2 - Anal Princess

Thank you for reading!