Sister Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The lost sibling may have been found.
6.6k words
4.7
31.4k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven and Amanda wrestle with their new family relationship. How is that going to affect their new-found feelings for each other? Does this change anything with David?

Raven saw David at lunch on Tuesday. They ate and talked as usual, but David sensed something had changed. He groaned, thinking it meant the end with Raven.

She didn't come right out and dissuade him, but at last offered a glimmer of hope. "David, how about we get together Saturday afternoon?"

He exhaled, but before he could say anything she continued. "Amanda and I have something we need to tell you."

His face fell and shoulders slumped. So this was it. This was the end.

She reached across the table and touched his face. "Why David. You're pretty emotional for a guy. Are you about to cry?"

"No, I'm not...what the fuck, who am I trying to kid? Yes I am. I'm about to lose the only two girls I've ever loved. I've dreaded this."

"Well, if it's done it won't be us doing the dumping, it will be you yourself. What happens next depends on how you react to what we have to tell you. Meet at the Delta house at two."

Raven cleared her trash from the table and left him there with his head in his hands.

Saturday afternoon David trudged to the Delta house with a sense of impending doom and noted both girls sitting on the front steps. Great. They were going to do it in front of the entire sorority.

The girls arose as he approached and Amanda indicated for him to follow them to her car. Maybe it would be in private, after all.

"Why so glum, David?" Amanda asked as she pulled out of the parking lot beside the Delta house.

"I just wish you'd get it over with and leave me to my misery."

He became alarmed when they stopped at an apparently abandoned road and opened a rusty gate. During the bumpy ride in he said "Will they ever find my body?"

Amanda smiled and Raven laughed "Nothing so dramatic. I thought the same thing the first time Amanda brought me out here. It's just a nice secluded spot."

"It's secluded alright. You could take all my clothes and make me find my way back to campus naked. I'd die of exposure before I ever found my way out of here."

The car stopped and the three got out. David looked around. "What is this place?"

Raven said "It's our Uncle Stan's old place. It hasn't been lived in for years."

"I'll say. Wait. You said OUR Uncle Stan. I don't understand. Who's 'us'?"

Amanda got out the blanket they used, spread it on the grass, and indicated for him to sit. The girls sat on either side of him.

Amanda looked at Raven. "I guess we've tortured him enough. Time to find out."

"It's time to find out what? Dammit."

Raven said "Look at me, David. Look me in the eye. I want your undivided attention."

"You've certainly got that."

"Here's the thing. We didn't know it when we all met at Francisco's, but it turns out Amanda and I are sisters. That's why it's OUR Uncle Stan's place. Apparently he was my Uncle Stan as well as Amanda's."

"What the hell? How can that be?"

"It's a long story, but I'm adopted and Amanda's mom is my birth mother."

"Wait. I thought you told me, Amanda, that everyone in your extended family is fair haired or has red hair. Scandinavian or something."

"And Irish. Yes, but there were circumstances and mom gave birth to twins. The father was not my father. I'll spare the details. The children were both dark complected with black hair and looked nothing like the rest of the family. There was no way to hide it."

"My brother and I were put up for adoption. Uncle Stan and his wife were the only family members who knew."

"You have a brother? Where is he?"

"He's actually my twin. We don't know where he is. We do know that DNA testing indicates my background has a big chunk of Italian, which fits the story. As my twin, my brother should have a similar DNA signature, but we don't have a clue where he is. He has vanished."

David put his hands on his head. "Wait. You mean I've been..."

"Fucking two sisters. Yes."

"We need to know if it makes a difference."

"My head is swimming."

"That's why we came out here. Although the idea of taking your clothes and making you walk back to campus naked is tempting."

Raven laid a hand on his arm. "Amanda and I have had to think this through together. Try to imagine the shock we felt when we found out."

David got up and paced around the blanket. He went down to the stream, picked up some rocks, and tossed them in one by one, each one landing with a 'bloop'. The last one was flat and he tried to skip it but only got three skips.

He turned to see the girls sitting on the blanket watching him and walked back to the blanket, throwing himself down between them.

"This is truly bizarre. First thing, let me ask - does it make any difference to either of you that we've been, umm..."

"Fucking? We talked about it and decided it does not matter to us. Does it matter to you?"

"Okay, so there's no sister complications between you, right?"

The girls nodded.

"This is bizarre."

"You've already said that."

"I know. But here's something else. I don't mind because, as I've told each of you, I feel a connection with you. Now I understand it may be because you're related, so it's natural for me to feel something for each of you."

They could tell he was struggling and didn't interrupt his thoughts.

"But maybe there's more. Like Raven I'm also adopted. That puts another puzzle piece in play, another reason I feel a connection to Raven, even though we never talked about being adopted. I guess I must have sensed it somehow."

Amanda turned her head called over her shoulder toward the empty house "You getting all this, Uncle Stan?"

Raven commented "We're turning into a soap opera. We should audition for 'The Young and the Restless.'"

Amanda asked again "So are you okay with the situation? Because we are."

"If you are, I am."

Raven said "I told you at lunch the other day that it would be up to you how this played out. See, you're not getting dumped at all."

David collapsed back onto the blanket in relief. He laid a hand on a leg of each girl. "I'll be open and say it. I love you both. Now I've said the word out loud for you both to hear at the same time. There's still that problem to deal with. It's tearing me apart."

Amanda said "Maybe it's a problem and maybe it's not. I don't see it as a problem right now. I know that we each have feelings for you. We came out here the other day to hash things out between ourselves. It's a good place to think."

David propped on an elbow facing Amanda.

"Yeah, I guess it is. There are no distractions out here."

"I've been coming to Uncle Stan's place for a few years now. I like it here."

While he was focused on Amanda Raven slipped off her clothes. When Amanda finished he turned to Raven and gasped. She touched his face. "Does this make you believe we don't have a problem with it?"

"Ummm, yeah. But I don't understand what's going on here."

Amanda tapped him on the shoulder and he turned to find she had also undressed. "Does this convince you?"

"And you're the only one with clothes on, even though you're sandwiched between a blond bombshell..."

"And a leggy should-be-a-model. Is that a satisfactory situation? I think not. Maybe you need a little help."

The girls proceeded to remove his shirt and pants. They each grasped one side of his underwear and pulled down.

"Well, Raven, here's something we had not considered. How do we divide him up for both at once?"

Raven grasped his erection and pretended to study it. "You take this part for now, Amanda. I think I know what I want to do with the rest of him." She caressed his face. "The other day at Francisco's you implied you might like this particular situation."

"I was only half serious. It's every guy's dream, but you put a damper on that right away."

"Some things have changed, haven't they? Amanda - to your station!"

Amanda laughed and fondled him a moment before straddling him. She rode up his hips to trap his penis against his body with her vulva, and rocked her hips, sliding her wet slit along the length of him. "Do you like this?"

"Fuck yes."

"Fuck you say? Okay." She lifted up and settled down on his shaft. "I like this position. I can be in control and watch you." She rocked and humped, slamming against him to stimulate herself. He reached for her breasts.

"Hey, leave room for me!" Raven said as she straddled his chest.

He studied the sight in front of him. "Oh, man. I can't believe this."

"Can you believe this?" She slid up to his head and he inhaled her woman scent. He reached around behind her and pulled her the last inches to his mouth, eagerly thrusting a tongue into her wet heat. She leaned back or forward so he could reach where she wanted, vagina or clit. He sucked labia and pushed the hood back with his lips for his tongue to reach the treasure hiding below.

Amanda began to grunt with each hard down stroke and he matched her grunt for grunt. Raven started with a mewl that grew into a moan. His tongue thrust into her brought about gushes of wetness.

He reached up for Raven's breasts but found them already covered by Amanda's hands, so put his hands to use elsewhere. When Raven rocked back he thrust several fingers into her. On a forward rock he put a thumb over her hood and pressed down while moving his thumb in circles.

Amanda's grunts turned into one continuous sound and she threw her head back as the beginnings of an orgasm started inside her. Her abdomen clenched and unclenched until she began to squeeze him rhythmically and hard. The pressure on him was intense and it caused him to erupt until he filled her. Her humping slowed to a stop and she sat, still impaled, gasping for breath as her contractions gradually died away.

During Amanda's orgasm she gripped Ravens breasts and Raven soon began to buck. She slammed her hot, wet pussy against his mouth, each time harder than the last. Orgasmic fluid smeared over his face. With a loud cry she shoved against him one last time and ground against his face while he tried to insert a tongue into the pulsing orifice.

When Raven was spent she leaned forward and put her hands beside his head for support while she caught her breath. He couldn't believe he saw Amanda continue to caress Raven's breasts, dangling in front of his face, and skim over her body. Raven leaned back against Amanda and turned her head David had to rub his eyes in disbelief as he watched the girls kiss.

"Are you satisfied, lover boy?" Amanda asked as she and Raven dismounted. He licked his tongue around his lips, savoring the taste of Raven before he answered.

"There's something weird going on here between you two. Was that some sort of sister thing?"

"Maybe. Maybe we just like each other."

"That was hot. Really hot. Really, really hot."

Raven played with his softening member. "Next time I get dibs on this."

"Next time? You mean we could do this again sometime?"

"Possibly. It depends on what happens and our schedules. What do you think Amanda?"

"This was fun. Maybe we continue as we have been when there's a reason, like a party at the house or something you want to do, Raven. You can take him on hikes; that's not my thing. I'll take him to party hearty. But if our schedules mesh I can see it happening again."

"Umm, could I watch you two together?"

He got no answer to that, just a slap on the arm from laughing Raven. "Pervert."

On the drive back to campus Raven turned to him. "I understand about not pursuing a search for your birth family, but wouldn't it be good to know your background? I never thought about it but my dad is all into genealogy and sent off DNA samples from each one in the family to find out something about our ancestors. Maybe you should do it, too."

"I don't see what good it would be. I wouldn't want to upset the only parents I know, and my background would be nothing like theirs."

"Maybe you could all do it like my family did. You might even discover you have some common background with your mom and dad somewhere along the line. That would be cool, wouldn't it?"

"I'll talk to them."

Amanda pulled into her parking space at the Delta house. As they turned to open the car doors David, leaning over from the back seat, stopped them.

"I just want to reinforce that I truly love you both, despite your obvious differences. As I told Raven one night, if we were to stop having sex I would still feel that way about you. There isn't another girl on campus who could take the place of either of you. I was terrified that today would be the end and I'd be alone. I'm glad you like each other, too. That really surprised me and made me happy."

The girls leaned toward him and kissed him. Amanda said "It's nice for you to say you'd love us even if there was no sex, but I kind of like the sex. No other guy has ever made me feel like you do."

"Same here. I don't know how this will play out, but I'd like for something to work out where we could all be together."

David went home the next weekend and talked to his parents about the genealogy DNA search.

"Look, mom, dad. I'm not trying to hurt you in any way. But Raven's adopted family did it and it led to finding out she was Amanda's sister. I'm not looking for anything like that, but Raven suggested it could give information about our backgrounds. Her mom was always told her family arrived here from Scotland in the 1700's, but the DNA showed more French than Scotch. They followed that lead and discovered her family was possibly descended from French Huguenots who settled here, maybe even earlier than the 1700's. Going back far enough we may even have some common background. It's just a thought."

"We'll think about it. Your Uncle Rob is into that sort of business and has been trying to get us to do the DNA thing. Maybe we should."

Within a couple of weeks the samples were on their way to be tested.

David did begin to feel a twinge of jealousy whenever he saw the girls together instead of with him but was glad for whatever time he could spend with each of them.

To prove he meant it, several times he spent the night with one or the other of them with no sex, just enjoying her company. He did wonder if they would ever do all three together again.

Just before Thanksgiving they each had major exams, and when exams were over on Tuesday they all met at his apartment to celebrate with their version of Thanksgiving dinner - a KFC chicken meal and a pie from the grocery store. Beer accompanied the dinner, but coffee washed down the pie. Everyone helped with the cleanup and they retreated to the living room of his one bedroom apartment.

They settled on a movie to watch on NETFLIX and sat snuggled together on the sofa.

After the movie they all stretched.

Amanda said "It's getting late, guys. Would you mind if I crashed here tonight, David?"

"I was going to ask the same thing! Maybe sisters really do think alike."

David pointed to the bedroom. "You two take the bedroom and I'll take the sofa."

"You'd really give up another chance at a threesome?"

"Well, it's only a double bed and might be too crowded to sleep three." He grinned "Besides, I'm not going to push my luck in that regard."

"We aren't going to kick you out of your own bed. Let's see if we can make room for all. I foresee lots of snuggling."

David laughed as he rounded up enough towels for each of them and they got ready for bed.

The girls emerged from the bathroom wearing only panties. Amanda said "Sorry, David, but we weren't expecting to spend the night and didn't bring any jammies or nightgowns. We hope you don't mind. Why look! You only wear underwear to bed yourself. How convenient."

The girls surveyed the bed and Amanda pondered "Well, how should we do this? David in the middle and us on either side? Or me in the middle because I'm the shortest?"

Raven stretched out on one side of the bed. "You two fight it out. I've staked my claim."

Amanda put her hands on her hips. "Okay, big guy. You in the middle. Cozy up to Raven and I'll cozy up to you."

Amanda and Raven each kissed him goodnight and then leaned over him to kiss each other. David still couldn't believe it whenever he saw them do that. The three settled in and began to laugh. He turned on his side to kiss Raven once more.

"Hey, quit poking me with that thing."

"Is he poking you, Raven? Maybe we should do something about that. I don't want to be poked if he rolls this way. We'll never get any sleep."

Raven felt around over his underwear. "I think I've located the source of the poking." Amanda's hand joined Raven's. "I do believe you're right. This is definitely it. Maybe we'd better make sure."

Each girl grasped one side of his underwear and pulled it down until he could kick them off, and Amanda grasped him. "I don't know, Raven. It seems sort of pointy. He might keep us awake all night with his poking."

"I have an idea, Amanda. I see where it's pointing and I think I've got a place to put it, but it's covered up. I can handle it if I uncover the place."

David laughed until tears ran down his face during the entire conversation. Raven and Amanda shed their underwear. David reached for the 'place to put it' on each of them.

Raven straddled his hips. "I called dibs on this for this time. We need to bury that thing in my special place." She bent to kiss the tip before positioning herself to mount him, easing down on him slowly.

"Damn, Raven, I can feel every inch of entering you."

"That's why I did it slow. I wanted to feel it, too. Let's see how it feels to do it slow in this position."

"Hey! What about me?"

"I think you can find someplace to go, blondie."

Amanda swung a leg over his chest and scooted right up to his mouth. "Got anything else pointy you can give me here? I have a special place too, you know."

He laughed and pulled her tight against his face and inhaled her woman scent, so different from Raven's, and used his tongue to enter her.

"Why, it seems you do have something pointy. I like what that something is doing."

Raven savored the sensation of David entering and withdrawing as she slowly moved her body up and down on him. The sensations were very erotic to David as he imagined how his penis pushed aside the vaginal walls, giving both he and Raven pleasure.

Once again David reached up for breasts but again found them occupied by other hands. He watched Raven's hands as they manipulated Amanda's breasts, changing their shape and rubbing thumbs over her nipples. He saw nipples pulled away from the breasts. Were Amanda's whimpers due to him or Raven?

Pulling labia and tonguing them increased Amanda's reactions. He saw her abdomen clench and relax, a definite clue to impending orgasm. She leaned back to kiss Raven and he thrust fingers into her. Whimpers turned into moans and she leaned forward again for more tongue action. He nipped gently on labia and the clitoral hood and her body jerked. She ground against his face.

Raven increased the speed and force of her humping.

With the feelings and the sights before him he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He thrust his hips up to meet Raven's downward motion. He tried to hold back but unleashed a torrent into Raven. "Sorry," he gasped. While he was still hard she humped even faster.

Amanda ground hard against him and threw her head back in a cry of ecstasy. He felt the strong pulses of her vagina as it pulsed around his tongue, and lapped up everything she gave him.

Raven finally began to twist and buck on him - grinding, pounding, and rocking. Her grip on Amanda's breasts tightened and she bit her lip to keep from waking the neighbors with a scream.

Raven collapsed forward against Amanda, who leaned back against Raven, and none of them moved from their position except for Raven caressing Amanda's breasts. Raven eventually toppled over onto the 'territory' she had staked out on the bed. Amanda dismounted and snuggled up to David.

12