Sister to the Rescue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly struck me how foolish I must look, Mr Middle Distance Runner on the Team, gagged with my little sister's soiled panties, struggling yet failing to overcome her determined grasp of my naked sex.

That was it. I lost it totally, my hips bucking so that my cock rose upward. Her mouth was too small to take the whole thing, but I felt her embracing everything she could of my long shaft. A moment later I fired a jet of sperm straight between her clamped lips.

But instead of pulling away, my sister squeezed down on me with her thighs, and pulled my cock as far into her as she could, pointing the tip toward the back of her mouth. I shot a second wad of white cum directly into her throat. Her thighs vibrated wildly in response. I felt her swallow before finally coming up, gasping for air.

My whole body was spasming uncontrollably, my heart breaking open for my sister. Was there nothing about me which she would not embrace? Unconditionally?

I felt myself spinning downwards from my orgasm, heading into oblivion, into a drugged sleep. I felt Mandy's fingers ease her panties from my mouth, freeing my gag.

"I have a confession," I whispered, aching to hold onto the connection with her. "Those panties? The ones I bought as a gift for you? It was really for me. Really because all I could think of when I saw them was how they would look if you were to have creamed them..."

Mandy kissed me on the lips, even as I was dropping out of consciousness.

"Oh, Bro. I have a confession also. It wasn't me who first found my used panties in your room. Mom found them scrunched up in your bed, and told me that if I didn't believe her then I should go up to your room and look for myself..."

Her bizarre words muddled into dreams. Eventually I awoke to find Sis asleep beside me, beautiful and slack. I glanced to the side, to her clock. 5:40am. When does Mom wake up? In a blurry panic I found my t-shirt but not my jeans and underpants. Afraid of being caught half-naked in my little sister's room, I slipped out her door and sneaked down the corridor, my ass bare and my cock soaked in a mixture of my own dried cum and Mandy's saliva.

Only once I had reached the safety of my own room did I pause to wonder if I could possibly have heard her final words correctly.

12