Sister Transforms Her Stepbrother Ch. 04

Story Info
Yvonne's transformation continues.
4.3k words
4.52
13.2k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been over a year since Yvonne & Beth went to the club. Yvonne was at the university starting his 2nd year, she spent much of her free time at Michael's apartment sleeping there most nights. They became great friends the year before when Yvonne began attending the LGBTQ meetings. Yvonne felt she had to live as Chuck while on campus but at Michael's she was free to be herself.

Yvonne still hadn't found the courage to tell her father but each day brought a sense of confidence little by little and she knew someday soon that time was coming. During her freshman year she finally felt good enough about herself she had told all her dates what they were getting into, most ended the date but a few continued and she had one semi-serious relationship with a guy named Jeff that lasted over 3 months. During that time she enjoyed so much sucking Jeff's wonderfully huge cock & did allow him to suck hers but she ended it feeling the relationship seemed more gay than heterosexual and after all she was a girl.

Just before her freshman year ended she met a fully transitioned girl named Jenny that she was able to speak to about her journey. This allowed her to learn so much about what to expect when the time neared.

One day however things changed happened that totally changed Yvonne's life as she picked up her mail she had forwarded to her. As she opened the few items there she saw a return address from a lawyers office in South Carolina. As she read the letter it said she was the sole heir of her grandmother's estate. This as it turns out was her mother's mother, Yvonne had never known her mother Kate who dies from a drug overdose when she was a baby. She had also never met or to honest never even knew her grandmother.

Yvonne looked her up on her computer, no social media or much out there about her at all. She did find an address an after searching for it saw the home was worth over $250,000. The 1st thought entering her head was now she could afford not only her surgery but there would be enough left to help her live on her own if her father disowns her after coming out to him. Those thoughts made her feel bad since it took her grandmother to die so she could come into that money.

After an hour or so she called the attorney and he told her the house had no mortgage, there was also a life policy worth $50,000, a 401k with $44,000, some stocks that haven't been evaluated yet, a saving account with around $7,500, a 2017 Toyota Highlander, 2 horses and lastly a checking account with about $2,800. As they spoke he asked if he was able to meet to sign some paperwork or if not where should he sent it.

Yvonne thought and asked, "can I get back to you in a day or so, I have holiday starting next week and I would like to come down I just need to see if I am able to."

He said it would be fine and they ended the call.

Yvonne went to see Michael once there she said to him, "look at this, I spoke to the attorney he wants to know if I can go down there."

"Wow I'm sorry, it's tough losing a grandma," Michael said.

"I didn't know her at all, never even knew about her, hell I really don't know anything about my mother to be honest." Yvonne said.

"Did they tell you what the estate entails?" Michael asked.

"There's a house with no mortgage, a life insurance policy, a car, 2 horses, checking & savings accounts and finally some stocks they are not sure of the value yet. All told moneywise over, are you ready, $300,000 not counting the car, stocks and horses. Crap can you believe I own horses." Yvonne said.

"Have you checked out flights, can you afford it? If you can't I can loan you the money, after all you look like you're good for it now." Michael said.

The two checked and found it would be cheaper to fly into Savanna and drive about 40 minutes. The flight would be around $400 if she flew in on a Thursday and flew back on Monday. The only issue they found was the car rental although being inexpensive Yvonne being only 20 couldn't rent one, you had to be 25 or older & that really bummed her out.

Michael seeing his friend discouraged said, "hey how about if I fly down with you then I can rent the car, we can have a long weekend together?"

"You can do that what about work?" Yvonne said.

"I still have a weeks vacation, I would only need 3 days off so let's do it," Michael said.

"I'll pay you back every penny I promise. This is life being saved, I can finally afford to be me, Yvonne for real," Yvonne said.

The 2 hugged and Michael whispered, "I am so happy for you. I'll be there for you for the transition, you know that right?"

"Thank you so much, I'm so lucky I met you that night at the club, you know you're my 1st ever best friend," Yvonne said as they both began crying.

Yvonne called the attorney the next day and after getting an appointment for the following Friday booked their flights, an area hotel and car rental.

Before packing Yvonne said to Michael, "I think I need to see them as Chuck when we get there, not sure how it would go if I showed up as Yvonne."

"You can pack for 2, you're alter ego Chuck or your real self Yvonne," Michael said.

"You know what, you pass well as a guy now that you have that little beard, I can pack a couple of things for Chuck in your bag and pack for myself in my bag. You fly as Michael & I'll fly as Yvonne they might stare a little at the airport when they check my id but who cares," Yvonne said laughing.

"Sounds like a plan," Michael said.

The day came Michael got through check-in easy, Yvonne although getting a few stares as she checked her luggage did get stopped for awhile trying to get to the gate. Finally after two agents spoke she was allowed through and they were on their way.

After arriving Yvonne waited for the bags while Michael went to get the car, once the car was loaded they began to drive to the hotel. Once they checked in they went to their room and Michael looked on his phone to find a package store, since Yvonne wasn't 21 yet she could drink at the bar so getting something for the room made sense.

"I'm gonna head to the package store do you want anything?" Michael said.

"What are you getting? You can get me anything sort of girly I'm not a big drinker but if it's sweet and not strong I don't mind," Yvonne said.

"Ok be right back," Michael said.

Once he left Yvonne took off her skirt & top then rolled her nylons off. Pulling the covers down she lay on the bed in only her pink panties & bra taking a nap.

About a half hour later Michael returned and seeing her sleeping as he entered quietly set the liquor down on the table then sat on the loveseat and admired his friend as she slept.

Michael had seen Yvonne dressed as Chuck & of course as herself but it was always fully clothed. This was the 1st time he saw her this intimately and all he could think was how absolutely beautiful she was. He always had feelings for her but knew she wanted a man but he didn't have those parts yet, and who knows if she would want him.

A short while later Yvonne woke, seeing Michael sitting alone in the dark she said, "why you sitting there all by yourself?"

"I wanted to let you sleep, you looked so good like an angel laying there," Michael said.

"You're so sweet, so you want to get dinner?" Yvonne said.

"Only if I can take you, we'll call it a date," Michael said with a grin.

"Ok sweetie it's a date, I'm not cheap though," Yvonne said.

"Only the best for you. I saw a nice steak house down the road would that be ok?" Michael said.

"Just perfect," Yvonne said.

Arriving around 4:00 there was luckily not a wait and where taken to a small corner table where Michael as a gentleman pulled the chair for Yvonne to sit in.

"Thank you sweetie," Yvonne said blowing a kiss to him.

As he pretended to catch her kiss he said, "such a beautiful lady deserves nothing but the best."

They ate and talked about so many thing Yvonne laughing giddily when he said something funny and him just staring into her eyes.

Michael was thinking to himself, "maybe there is hope for him yet."

When they finished Michael handed the waiter his credit card and once he returned signed the bill and they were on their way back.

After getting to their room Michael said, "would you like a drink?"

"Surprise me," Yvonne said.

Michael watched in the mirror as he made the drinks as she stripped back down to her panties and bra again. "God she is so beautiful," he thought to himself.

"Here you go beautiful a Long Island iced tea hope you like it," Michael said.

Taking a sip Yvonne said, "yum this is great."

They both sat on the couch Michael sipping his iced tea while Yvonne drank hers. After she finished the 1st she handed him the glass and said, "oops somethings wrong it's empty."

"You should slow down on the they're stronger than you think," Michael said.

"But they taste so good," Yvonne said sounding like she may be a little buzzed already.

After finishing the 2nd Yvonne was a bit wasted and said to Michael, "you know you're a great guy why can't I find somebody like you?"

"But you already found me," Michael said.

Yvonne leaned into Michael and they quickly became locked in an intimate kiss as their hands roamed over each other's body.

"You're so beautiful," Michael said.

"And you're a great looking guy Michael, I wish you could fuck me," Yvonne said in a drunken mumble.

"I wouldn't want to take advantage of a drunken young lady," Michael said.

"I know you want me & I want you who cares if I'm drunk. But you got no penis yet and I have no pussy. You think your future cock wants to fuck my future pussy?" Yvonne said giggling softly.

"You know I would in a heartbeat," Michael said.

"You didn't bring a strap-on with you did you?" Yvonne slurred.

"No but you know what, I think we went by an adult shop by the restaurant I could get one," Michael said laughing as he didn't anticipate her answer.

"Go get me one big boy, you can't fuck my pussy but I'll let you be the 1st to take me you know back there," Yvonne stammered as she point at her tight little ass.

"Look Yvonne you sound a bit drunk, I can't take advantage of you like this," Michael said.

"Am drunk, yes I am. Would I want you if I was sober, yes you're perfect, I mean really I think we would make the perfect couple. I'll tell you what fuck me tonight and I'll buy you a penis when I get my pussy." Yvonne said.

"I'll tell you what, you don't have to buy me anything and if you're sober and want me tomorrow I'll strap on for you and fuck you, deal?" Michael asked.

"Ok but make sure you don't buy one too big my hole is virgin and I don't want it to hurt too much," Yvonne said.

"A little pain can be good for you." Michael said.

Yvonne woke in the middle of the night feeling hung over and horrified as she recalled vague memories of last night. As she sat wondering she thought to herself, "I've never thought of Michael that way, crap why did I fuck this up."

As she sat in bed she switched on her laptop and began searching to wondering if a transitioned female to male can operate the same way as a man born with a penis. She had already searched so much about what to expect when she has surgery to become a female but had never thought about this. What she found was for her a bit disappointing, she knew she had a great chance to orgasm afterwards but found someone who has phalloplasty can't ejaculate which meant with Michael she could never feel sperm filling her vagina or even taste him if she sucked it. Also although there could be a slight erection she would not have the same feeling of a rock hard penis driving inside her.

After turning off her computer she softly cried herself to sleep hoping he wouldn't remember about it.

Around 9:00 Yvonne woke to the sound f Michael showering, needing to pee very badly she walked through the open door and began relieving herself.

Michael hearing her said, "good morning pretty lady."

"Oh crap he remembers," Yvonne thought as she instinctively said, "morning Michael, um we need to talk."

"Yes we do," Michael said as he rinsed himself off stepping out of the shower.

Yvonne stepped out of her panties and said, "mind if I get in there?" as she moved around him stepping into the shower.

As she showered Michael went in the room to dress, Yvonne thought as she lathered up, "I hope he understands, I can't lose my best friend."

After she dried off she walked into the room, her tiny cock bouncing up and down, and put on her panties. Needing to dress as Chuck today she put on a pair of jeans and a button down shirt.

"Ah Chuck appears," Michael said laughing a little.

"Yeah here's Chucky," Yvonne said.

"Look let's get it out of the way. I'm sorry about last night but have to ask, did you really mean, you know, what went on last night?", Michael asked.

"Michael look you're my best friend, I'm not sure it would be a good idea. I mean I was drunk and really horny, I'm sure the same was true for you," Yvonne said.

Michael's felt like his heart stopped for a moment but after thinking about it said, "I don't want to lose your friendship either, maybe it's best to just put this behind us."

As they ate breakfast they talked and laughed like nothing at all happened that previous night.

Returning to the room they both watched television to kill time until the 3:30 appointment with the attorney.

Yvonne's phone rang, it was her sister Beth calling, as Yvonne answered she said, "hey sis what's up?"

"I thought you were coming home for break by now but I guess you still have school stuff going on, so when you coming in?" Beth said.

Yvonne had realized with this inheritance thing coming up so quickly she never got a chance to tell her. Yvonne explained everything that happened and she was down in South Carolina waiting to see the attorney.

After hearing all Yvonne told her she said, "oh my God, I'm both sad & happy for you losing your grandmother and all. Does this mean with all that money you can now finally have the surgery?"

"Thanks but I never knew her, I'm sad she's gone but I don't really know how I'm supposed to feel. Yes I 1st need to see a doctor so I can get the hormone drugs & stuff and then I have to live as a woman for a while before they would do the surgery. I guess it's to prove to them I really want it but I'm hoping I can be fully transitioned by next year." Yvonne said.

"So then that means you'll have to talk to your dad soon?" Beth asked.

Taking a deep breath Yvonne said, "yeah I was hoping to have the courage to do it during my break."

"I'm so excited I was hoping you would do it soon, I have something to ask you," Beth said.

"Ok so ask already," Yvonne said.

"Well don't say anything since nobody knows yet, Greg asked me to marry him last night," she said.

"So don't keep a girl waiting, what did you answer?" Yvonne asked.

"I said yes silly, you know I love him," Beth said so happily.

"I'm so happy for you, when are you telling everyone?" Yvonne asked.

"I wanted to wait until Christmas while we are all together," Beth said.

"I guess I'll have to wait to talk to dad until after that then, don't want to ruin your happy day," Yvonne said.

"That would be nice. I was hoping that you would agree to be my maid of honor?, Beth said.

"Me, really are you sure?" Yvonne said.

"Yes you're my sister & best friend, I would love to have you with me," Beth said.

"Of course I would be honored, did you decide on a date yet?" Yvonne asked.

"We were thinking June of 2022," Beth said.

Looking at her watch Yvonne realized they needed to see the attorney soon and said, "Beth I need to get going now, we fly home on Monday & I should be home that night so I'll see you then."

"Ok honey I'll see you," Beth said as they hung up the phone.

Finally there Michael said, "Yvonne I'll wait out here for you, I don't think I should be in there."

"Ok I'm a bit nervous but here I go," Yvonne said as she open the door and walked into the building.

Yvonne told his receptionist she was Clarence and had an appointment then waited to see him.

A man walked toward her and said, "hello I'm Steven I was your grandmother's attorney I'm so sorry we're here under these circumstances. If you'll follow me we can go over some paperwork & discuss what you'd like to do."

After they discussed everything Steven asked, "have you thought about what you want to do with everything?"

"I know I'll want to sell the house, not sure how but the horses will need to go also since I'm not a horse person, I could use a new car so I will keep that. Not sure what I'd do with the stocks yet, also what do I need to do for the life insurance?" Yvonne said to him.

"Well firstly here is the insurance paperwork I need you to sign here & fill out where you want it sent then I'll send it to them. The house I have a great agent I've worked with, she is great working with long distance cliental and will handle everything for you. The horses, I have a buyer in mind, since her horses were so mild mannered and my daughter always loved them whenever I went to visit her I would like to make you an offer on them." Steven said.

"How old is your daughter?" Yvonne asked.

"She's 14 and is a great kid," Steven said.

"Well I'll tell you what if you can take them this weekend I'll give them to you, think of it as a Christmas present," Yvonne said.

"No can't do that, besides there's a trailer, saddles and other gear I would need, let's come to a price and I'll get them out before the weekend ends," Steven said.

"With everything you said & since it seems like you won't accept them for nothing how about $4,000 is that too much?" Yvonne asked.

"I Honestly it's probably worth more like $6,000 maybe $7000, how about I give you closer to that?" Steven said.

"Ok my last offer since I want them to have a happy home, $4,800 and not a penny more," Yvonne said.

"Ok I'll give you cash for them tomorrow and pick them up if that's good," Steven said.

"Perfect," Yvonne told him.

"Now back to the stocks, I was able to have a broker friend figure it out but as of Wednesday they are valued a bit over $18,000. Once we have the paperwork done it will be easy for you to do what you want with the money in the bank accounts & 401K " Steven said.

"I'd like to get this all taken care of as quick as possible since I need to get back to college & don't have lots of time," Yvonne said.

After calling the real estate agent from his office she agreed to see the home at 7:00 that same night and Yvonne signed all the paperwork and lastly before leaving said, "I didn't ask how much is all this going to cost me?"

"Since you gave me such a deal on the horses, when all this is over I'll bill you only $1,000 does that sound fair?"

"I guess that sounds fair," Yvonne said.

"Here is the key to your grandmother house, the alarm system is on and the pad to turn it off is right by the front door the code is 1264, good luck Clarence.

After putting the address in the cars GPS Michael & Yvonne drove to the house, after turning in the drive they drove by a small fenced in area for the horses to run next to a small red barn finally arriving to a large colonial house. Opening the door Yvonne pressed in the 1264 turning off the alarm.

"Wow look at this place it's gorgeous," Yvonne said as they walked in seeing a large study to the left, a huge kitchen down the hall next to a sunken living room with an enormous porch outside of the double sliders and a half bath in a small hall off the living room.

Upstairs there was a huge master bedroom with a wonderful master bath & huge walk-in closet. Then down the hall were 2 more bedroom & a full bath.

"Crap this is like a palace compared to my apartment," Michael said.

Sally the agent arrived a little before 7:00 and after checking every detail of the property and home told Yvonne the houses in the area have recently been selling upwards of $300,000 and there should be no problem selling this house quickly. Yvonne asked if the house could be sold with all the furnishings or if she needed to clean it out 1st, Sally told her she could list it with everything but thought it might be easier to sell without. Sally did tell Yvonne she knew a very honest person she used that would clean out the house and sell everything that could be sold & get rid of everything that couldn't be, he'll give you a very honest price, if you like I can have him stop by tomorrow. Yvonne agreed & signed the listing then Sally left.

12