Sisterfest Ch. 04: Rejected Sister 02

Story Info
Robyn shows Naomi & Rowan how to have the life they want.
28.2k words
4.79
23.7k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,258 Followers

This is the final part of Naomi & Rowan's story, and follows on directly from the previous chapter. There are instances of anal sex, so if this is not something you want to read, please feel free to pass along.

My deepest thanks go once again to GrandTeton for editing, sanity checking, reining me in, and showing me the value of punctuation.

All characters and situations are fictional and have no connection to any actual person, place or thing, nor should any connection with same be implied or assumed. All characters are over 18.

If you like this, please vote and/or comment, if you didn't, please tell me why. All comments are treated as fair comment, except for the occasional insane/incoherent/borderline psychotic ones; those I save those for later...

Above all, please remember, it's just a story...

Please, read and enjoy,

beachbum1958

*****

Part 7: Rowan

I was tired, God, was I tired, but at the same I'd never felt so good in my entire life; whatever had just happened between Nimmie and me, it was the start of something we'd never let go of, of that I had no doubt; now I knew, and somehow I knew she knew, that we were in this for the long run, no matter what. Sitting there, alone with my darling, beautiful sister impaled on me, sweetly asleep after her exertions, was, for me, sheer heaven, and I could have stayed like that forever, because I had her now, she was mine, now and forever.

However, the realities intruded; my legs were going to sleep with being pressed by her weight into the frame of that light metal chair, and supposing someone else decided they wanted a snack and found us like that? So I kissed and blew in her ear, smiling when she smiled and murmured in her sleep, persisting until her eyes fluttered open.

"Roly...? Mmm, you feel nice..." she whispered with a smile, her eyes still soft with sleep and exhaustion, but then widening as she realised I was still buried deep inside her. She bit her lip and squeezed me with her pussy muscles, grinning mischievously at my soft groan at the feel of her clasping me so tightly again. My cock was still swollen, what with being wedged inside her, but now it was really sensitive and the feeling as she rhythmically squeezed and relaxed around me was literally indescribable. I squeezed her bottom and pinched her gently to make her stop so I could say something, but she ambushed me with a long, hot, very arousing kiss as soon as I opened my mouth.

"Quit that, you, I'm trying to say something!" I murmured when she broke our kiss and squeezed me again instead, so she pouted adorably, pooching-out her bottom lip, the whole number, and gazed into my eyes instead, which I found even more distracting.

"If you're going to keep on doing that, we should go back to our room," I said, "Who knows when someone will just come wandering in here; do you really want to be caught like this?"

Nimmie grinned naughtily as she tapped the tip of my nose with her little pink forefinger.

"Earth to Roly, are you receiving me? Roly, think about where you are, sweetie; everyone here, every guy here, right now, what are they doing? They're fucking the living daylights out of their little sisters, that's what they're doing! If anyone comes in here anytime soon, they're not even going to notice us; they're going to be too busy nursing their big stiffies and sore balls and thinking about their hottie sisters all naked and panting for more, believe me!"

I shook my head, trying not to let this delicious girl distract me.

"You're a bad girl, Puss-Cake, did you know that?" I frowned at her in mock disapproval, yet was unable to stop myself from grinning at her cheeky, pixie expression as she dimpled at the compliment.

"I still think it's a really good idea, Nim; right now, with what I'm thinking of doing to you, we should probably be somewhere a little more private..."

Just as she opened her mouth to object, a voice right behind me snapped my head around.

"He's right you know, Naomi; you really should go back to your room; just imagine how you'd feel if a gang of ravenous people charged in here right now and found you like that!"

It was the girl Robyn, and she had a smug, cheeky grin equal to Nimmie's expression earlier.

"Hello kids, I see you worked it out!" she drawled, swaying closer to us.

As she did, I couldn't help but notice that underneath the short, gauzy shift she wore, she was stark naked, every lithe curve and pert feature as visible and obvious as if she'd been completely nude. She smiled again as she drew closer, her long, coppery hair flowing free down her back, and flirtatiously combed her fingers through my hair before grinning as she winked at us.

As she did that, she leaned down to whisper "well done, Rowan, I knew you'd come through!" With that, she pecked me on the cheek and took Nim's hand.

"And I knew you'd convince him, Nimmie!" she smiled, cupping Nim's chin for a second before distractedly pushing her hair back from her shoulders and gazing into Nim's eyes.

"You are so pretty, Naomi, if I thought for one second..." she paused to sigh theatrically and give Nimmie a slow, suggestive wink, before licking her lips lasciviously as she smiled wickedly.

"I meant what I said, though; I think you're done here, so now you need to take it somewhere more private. Don't bother with the mixer later. The others will understand. What's more important is that you two finish working out what you want and where you go; oh, and have a little naughty fun, too, that's an order! The next chime you'll hear will be the 30-minute breakfast call. Please do come. You'll like it, I promise; it will be fun, just the thing both of you need; I think you need to take all of this a little less seriously! Off you go now, I'll clear-up in here, and I'll see you at breakfast. Wear something suitable for a day at the beach, darlings, and just follow Nimmie's bracelet. Now go. Shoo, shoo!"

I grinned at being shooed away like a small child, but took the hint, sliding Nim off my lap so I could pull my shorts back up without giving Robyn too much of a free show, while Nim pulled her tee, which was currently bunched under her armpits, back down into something approaching decent. Robyn was busily clearing away the glasses, plates, and debris of our meal, and I felt a pang of guilt at leaving her to clean up our mess. She just smiled at me and pointed at the door.

"I'm nearly done here, honest! Both of you, you still have a few things to work out, so beat it, go on, scat!"

Nimmie smiled at me, then took my hand and led me into the corridor, a huge smile pasted on her face. I looked enquiringly at her, and she twinkled back at me, her lips formed into a perfect little moué.

"I'm glad she shooed us out, Ro, I don't think I could have stayed in there; whatever you did inside me, it's running down my leg, you dirty, dirty man!"

I nearly choked at that, but Nim smiled mischievously.

"Wanna see?" she grinned, holding the hem of her tee, and I had to grin, I never knew she could be like that...

I still thought she was just messing with me, but then she hiked-up the hem of her tee to show me her wet inner thighs, and when she dipped her finger between her thighs and brought it up to her mouth, to lick it clean as she stared challengingly at me, I nearly tossed all caution to the wind, ripped that tee off her, and fucked her again right there. We hustled back to our room, with me hanging back slightly so I could admire her mouth-watering little bum bouncing and flexing so enticingly under that thin cotton tee. Nim looked back to see why I was lagging, and grinned when she saw where my eyes were fixed.

"You like, Roly? Wanna bite it?" she grinned, undulating as she slid her hands slowly, teasingly around her covered buttocks before pulling the loose tee tightly into the crevice between them, making the material mould itself to her perfect little bottom. Both delicious globes were perfectly outlined by the thin cloth, round, and juicy, two perfect, succulent peaches, made for my delectation. R

owan Junior twitched in anticipation, something Nim saw immediately, and slowly stroked her fingers over my already painfully erect cock. I shut my eyes and groaned softly at the exquisite torture; there were so many things I wanted to do to her, things I'd wanked endlessly over; question was, how far was she willing to go?

"Oh, I'm going to have such fun with this, Roly-poly!" she whispered, "And you're going to give my bum-hole a good stretching, aren't you, Roly?" she grinned as she pulled me down for a quick kiss, while I grabbed a feel of those gorgeous globes.

"Not here, Roly, you dirty boy; our room, now!" she giggled, grinding against me one last time before taking me once more by the hand.

Nim was tugging off her tee before I'd shut the door properly, followed by me yanking off my clothes; both of us needed a shower, and the thought of manhandling my gorgeous little sister when she was wet and slippery was definitely having an effect, something Nim spotted immediately.

"Oh my God, look at that thing! Mum warned me about people like you!" she teased, swaying closer so she could kiss me and wrap her hand around me, gently fisting me as we kissed. When she broke our kiss, it was to nip me on the chin.

"What have we got here, Roly, is it for me?" she asked, all wide-eyed innocence. "What are you going to do with that, Ro, something nice?"

That did it for me; I pulled her close so I could clutch hold of her wonderfully firm and squeezable buttocks while I kissed her as hard as I could. Nim responded no less fiercely, grinding herself against me as our tongues darted and fenced, while I took this opportunity to once again grope and play with her bum, kneading and pulling the cheeks apart and circling her tight little orifice with my finger tips. Nimmie didn't object to me groping her like that; in fact, every time my fingers grazed her tight little crinkle, she gasped and kissed me even harder, so she obviously liked it.

That gave me something to think about (in a very small corner of my mind; her body was occupying the rest of it) as I groped and squeezed and weighed the most incredible, silky-smooth, perfectly-formed buttocks it had ever been my privilege to manhandle.

"No, not now, baby, I want a shower..." she moaned, still grinding against me while I continued to play with those perfect peaches, but somehow she broke away from me and tugged me by the hand toward the bathroom.

"I'll do your back if you'll do mine!" she grinned at me, hiking my cock up another notch. The water came on as soon as we stepped into the huge shower. Obviously some kind of motion-sensor triggered it, but however it was triggered, it was just the right temperature, the hot water calming and relaxing me, and washing away all the tiredness from our recent exertions.

I was lost for a moment in a world of my own, soaking in the heat and letting it warm me through, when I felt two small hands rubbing my back, relaxing the muscles and soothing away any lingering tension and tiredness. I stood motionless, hands braced against the tiled wall, eyes tight-shut, savouring the feeling as my Nimmie massaged my back and shoulders like I'd never been massaged before, her touch soft, gentle, tender, and very loving.

I could actually feel her love in her touch as her gentle fingertips massaged and relaxed me, releasing tension and easing fatigue, and I suddenly realised that was how she'd always been with me, her gentleness always evident in her touch; how could I have been so blind to not have seen sooner what had always been right in front of me? Nimmie loved me, she always had, and now she was showing me how much in something as simple as a back-rub.

I think that was the real turning point for me. That was the point at which I realised and finally understood that I loved her, not just desired her, or wanted to have sex with her, and that realisation came from somewhere deeper inside than just my libido; I loved her the way a man loves his woman. Now I knew, finally and irrevocably, that she was the sum total of all I needed in my life; she was all I would ever want or need.

"My turn now, sweetie." came a soft voice, followed by an equally soft kiss between my shoulder-blades, so I obliged, taking a generous handful of shower gel and massaging it into her flawless back, not forgetting to once again squeeze and knead her delicious bum, followed by a leisurely exploration of the shadowed crevice between those superb cheeks.

"Are you washing me or groping me, baby?" she asked softly, wriggling enticingly under my hands as I soaped and massaged her, so to answer her question, I kissed her neck and nipped her earlobe gently with my lips as I slid a soapy finger into her tight little anus.

Nimmie jumped, then purred and giggled as she pushed back against my hand, her breath catching when I jigged my finger around inside that tight little ring.

"Oh yesss, more, Roly-poly, do it some more!" she muttered, like I needed an invitation! I slipped my free hand around her waist, and up to cup and squeeze her breast, and held her to me, rubbing first one nipple then the other with my free hand while I frigged her hole with the other.

She obviously loved me slipping first one finger, then two into that tight, sinewy orifice and pumping her, if the way she gasped and muttered and pushed back against me even harder was anything to go by.

It was then I knew that I was going to be fucking that tight little hole at some point that evening, because she wanted to have me in every way, and believe me, the feeling was mutual!

Part 8: Naomi

Having my Roly sliding his big soft hands all over me in the shower was making every single nerve ending stand-up and throb; as he rubbed, and stroked, and caressed me, I could literally feel myself melting, and when he slipped his fingers into my bum, I nearly fainted as the thing I'd wanked about so many times finally came to pass; if he'd bent me over and rammed himself into my anus there and then I would have let him, and screamed in pleasure.

But Roly is such a gentle man he'd never do something like that to me without asking me first, so I contented myself with feeling his fingers rub and curl inside me, while I rubbed and petted my hotspot, both actions taking me higher and higher, until I came like a rocket.

Lights flared behind my eyes, blinding me as the pleasure exploded deep inside me and zoomed along every nerve, until I felt like I was outlined in light as that glow enveloped me and kept my body pulsing with pleasure.

I'd never come like that before, and now Rowan, my brother, had made it happen for me, and if I had anything to do with it, he was going keep on making it happen; I'd felt for a while that he was the one for me, now I knew why, and why I'd come so explosively.

I came out of my woolgathering to feel his arms around me.

"Are you okay, Nimmie? You were off with the fairies there; I thought you'd passed out..."

My heart warmed at the concern in his voice, at the feel of his arms around me, holding me gently, but firmly against his chest, so I slid his hands back a little so he was cupping my boobs, more pleasure zinging through me when his palms rubbed my tense, throbbing nipples.

Now That he was holding me to him by my tits, I could feel his cock hot and solid in the crevice of my bum, buried between my cheeks, and the little gasp he gave every time I slid up and down, massaging that thick rod with my bottom cheeks, was music to my ears. My need for him to take me the way I most wanted flared-up inside me, hot and urgent, and wouldn't be denied.

"Baby, we're done here; take me back to bed..." I whispered as he nuzzled my ear, and to drive home what I wanted, I took hold of his penis, savouring for a moment or two the steely-hardness under the deceptively soft, velvety warm skin, before deliberately rubbing the head between my cheeks, feeling the heat of him as I pressed and rubbed the glans against my anus.

I felt him freeze, his cock pulsed in my hand as he realised what I was saying, and the click as he swallowed was gunshot-loud to my suddenly acute hearing.

"Nim, what are you..." he began, but my squeezing of his cock threw him off as he caught his breath.

"I know what you want, Ro, I want it too, please do it to me now. I want to feel you everywhere in me!"

That was enough to make him spin me around and plant his lips squarely on mine, while his hands squeezed and teased my bottom all over again. I don't think I helped matters any by rubbing my silky mound against his stone-hard cock, not if the way his breathing notched-up was anything to go by!

"Help me dry-off..." I managed to murmur between the blizzard of kisses, and so he yanked a towel off the rail and draped it around me, while somehow managing to slide a finger back into my bum, and with his other hand he stroked and teased my pussy, before sliding two fingers into me, rubbing and teasing both my holes while his lips clamped around my nipple, sending me into sensation overload.

How long we stood like that I don't know; seconds, maybe, but the barrage of sensations as his fingers slid into both my holes while he sucked, licked and chewed my nipple made it seem like an endless moment of free-fall. Right then, my whole world was just the feel of him moving inside me as his lips and teeth gently mauled my breasts.

I have no clear recollection of how we got back to the bedroom; one moment I was leaning against him in the shower with his fingers exploring my most intimate parts, and suddenly I was seated astride him on the edge of the bed, his cock wedged between us like a warm steel bar as he kissed my neck, my face, my lips, every part of me he could reach.

"Are you ready, Nim?" he asked me, his voice little more than a whisper, and a shudder of anticipation rippled through me; God, I wanted him, I wanted that fat thing of his back inside me, anywhere he wanted. I wanted to be fucked senseless, and I wanted it now! In answer to his question, all I could muster was a soft growling purr. I was too busy enjoying myself gnawing on his neck, so when he slid me off him and face down onto the bed-covers, I was already teed-up for a serious fucking.

Instead, his hands on my hips once more pulled me onto all-fours, and when his hot breath brushed across my labia, and his warm tongue-tip darted between my spread-open buttocks, I nearly jumped out of my skin. The feel of his tongue as he rimmed me was incredible; I'd never thought having someone slip their tongue into my bum could be such a wonderful, joyous experience; all my nerve-endings literally stood-up and shrieked, and I nearly passed-out from the electric sparks thrilling through me as he sucked, licked, and lapped at my tight little anus.

I couldn't stay up on all fours, not when he was eating me so incredibly; my arms were shaking so much with what he was doing to me. I collapsed back onto my tummy. He pulled me close, folded my legs by my ankles as he spread my thighs, and buried his face once more between the cheeks of my bum. His tongue darted around inside me everywhere like a live thing, seeking out every single pleasurable sensation he could give me as he licked and sucked me, from mind-blowing friction as he licked my clitoris and lapped at my perineum, to unbelievable thrills as he jammed his tongue forcefully into my little rosebud and wriggled inside me, nearly driving me insane with the depraved pleasure it was giving me.

It took me a while to realise the shuddering, lustful moans and entreaties echoing in the room were me, as my darling Roly took me to places I'd never thought possible.

I was climaxing almost continually, dazzled by the sheer erotic overload of having the one man in the world I wanted doing such wonderful things to me, but I knew what I wanted most, the thing that would put the crown on this whole experience, and I knew Roly wanted it too; I could feel his need as an almost tangible thing in the way he touched, caressed, and held me as he pleasured me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,258 Followers
123456...8