Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Ch. 02

Story Info
Untold stories of the sisterhood.
819 words
3.59
20.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
81 Followers

Lena and Bridget woke up in each other arms. Lena was the first to open her eyes she just stared at Bridget's perfect body and remembered all that happened last night. She wished Tibby, and Carmen where there so that they could all wake up in each other's arms after a blissful night of lovemaking. Lena wanted Bridget to wake up so she started to suck on Bridget's beautiful breast. After sucking on it for a good five minutes, she still was not waking. Therefore, Lena leaned down to Bridget's pussy and started rubbing it and biting her a bit that finally woke her up. Bridget just stared at Lena until she laughed.

"Did you want me to wake up for a reason, Lena?" Bridget asked with a glint in her eye.

"Of course I did, I wanted to continue what we had going last night." Replied Lena somewhat shyly.

Bridget just leaned over and responded that with a light kiss but Lena wanted more so she wrapped her arms around Bridget making the kiss deeper and longer. Bridget moaned into Lena's mouth happy that this happened. Lena and Bridget both jumped when Lena's cell phone went off. Lena leaped off the bed to grab it but by doing this, she tripped over the clothes on the floor she fell down spread eagle. Bridget just laughed at her Nevertheless; she hurried over to help her up. Then she fell between Lena's legs. They both started laughing then Bridget realized where her head was at inches away from Lena's pussy.

While Lena grabbed the phone Bridget, started licking Lena's pussy Lena looked at who was calling and was surprised to see Tibby's name on the screen it was to early for her to be calling.

"Hello,"

"Hey Lena, what you doing are you busy," Asked Tibby with a sleepy voice.

"Umm right now I'm lying on the floor."

"Why?"

"Oh, because I fell racing towards the phone," Lena moaned softly because Bridget just stuck two fingers inside of her.

"What was that noise?" Asked Tibby now fully awake and alert at what Lena was saying.

"Umm nothing,"

"That didn't sound like nothing," replied Tibby curious now, Lena was getting ready to respond when Bridget hit her g-spot making her cum so hard she moaned rather loudly in to the phone. Tibby did not know what Lena was doing but she could guess.

Lena just lays there panting into the phone when Bridget smiled up at her with her cum stained face. Lena realized she was still on the phone so she quickly said good-bye and hung up on Tibby. Lena did not know how she was going to face Tibby later.

Lena sits up and yells at Bridget, "Why did you do that?"

"But didn't that feel good?" Asked Bridget with a devil smile playing on her face knowing exactly what she was doing.

"Yeah of course it did but I came when I was on the phone and she heard everything."

"Not everything just you climaxing," laughed Bridget.

"But how I'm I supposed to explain that to her, Uh."

"Well we will do her and then she will realize why you came so hard?"

Lena thought about it could she really have sex with Tibby. She new she had sex with Bridget but that was different how she did not know, Lena got up and through on her clothes, and kissed Bridget goodbye they would reconvene later.

Lena walked home slowly remembering all that she did last night and she realized she did not regret any of it. Lena walked into her house calling out that she was home but nobody answered her. She walked up stairs hearing a noise coming from her sister's room. She saw that the door was open so she peaked her head in. Her sister Effie was lying on top of her bed thrusting a cucumber in and out of her pussy while she played with her tits. Lena looked on in shock she did not know her sister was like that. She watched more intently on what she would do next. Lena was shocked when Effie pulled out the veggie and put to her mouth and sucked it clean. That was when Lena found her hand in her pants rubbing at her clit.

She was shocked that her sister was making her feel like that. She just wanted to jump in bed with Effie and eat her pussy but she new she could never do that. Lena quickly ran to her room and stripped off all her clothes getting ready to jump in bed and rub her little button but she caught sight of herself in the floor length mirror. Lena walked up to it watching her breasts sway while she moves. Lena was amazed that her body looked like this. She desperately wanted someone to come in and admire her body.

JELB_42
JELB_42
81 Followers