Sisterhood Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky goes to the club.
3.6k words
4.47
24.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Strings76
Strings76
27 Followers

Becky's heart started to pound as Stacey led her to the door. She instinctively pulled back not wanting to be led outside the safety of their flat, but a sharp tug on her leash pulled her out into the hallway. Becky tottered down the stairs trying to keep her balance as Stacey continued to pull her forwards. Out on the street they began to make their way to the club. As Becky expected, Stacey was leading them through the heart of the campus to save time. The saving grace of taking this route was the pedestrianized roads. At least Becky would be saved the shame of any passing cars seeing her legs and bum being on display. The girls walked briskly to the club with most of the journey mapped with buildings and office blocks. It was only when they got near the campus that they could really feel the gusts of cold wintery air. With nothing to protect her, it swirled round Becky's bum cheeks and crotch, making her pussy tingle.

Becky had suddenly become aware of the wide open spaces that now surrounded them. The risk of being seen had greatly increased. In the distance she could see a group of girls that were on a night out. They were about Fifty metres ahead, but walking in the same direction as the sisters. Becky tried to slow down but this just removed any slack on the leash. If any of the girls were to turn around Becky's predicament would be plainly obvious. Stacey gave another tug on Becky's leash encouraging her to speed up. Becky had to break into a small trot as she was forced to keep pace behind her older sibling. As they continued, Becky heard voices behind her. 'Oh God no,' she thought. Turning her head she spotted an old couple walking their dog. The wind kicked up again slightly lifting Becky's dress but this time she wasn't sure if she was tingling because of the weather or the thought that someone might see her like this.

The club was now in sight so the girls carried on with their journey leaving the old couple to mumble about the way youngsters dress today.

Stacey led her trainee slave up to the entrance of the club. The burly door man looked them up and down trying to get a good view of both girls.

"Isn't she a little over dressed for a slave?" he asked.

"Well she's my fucking slave so I will dress her how I want." Stacey's dismissive response took him by surprise.

A second doorman started to laugh as he beckoned Stacey and her slave to the door.

"Right this way ladies" the doorman invited.

Stacey entered the foyer of the club with Becky in tow. She turned to address her younger sister face to face.

"You want it to look like we belong here, yes?" Stacey asked

"Yuef," Becky mumbled back through her gag.

"So just follow my lead and do what I tell you ok?" Stacey commanded.

Becky nodded her head even though she was powerless to do anything other than obey. Stacey headed over to the next set of doors where a smartly dressed man was holding a clipboard.

"Good Evening Madam. I am Mr White; may I see your invite please?"

Stacey was caught off guard "I'm afraid I haven't got one for this evening, perhaps we could come to some arrangement?"

The Maître d' paused for a moment before leaning in to whisper in Stacey's ear. After a small exchange between the pair Stacey turned to retrieve Becky's leash. Moving over to the corner of the foyer she removed Becky's poncho and attached her leash to a hook on the wall. "Wait here slave, do not move" she instructed.

Stacey then followed the Maître d' through the doors leaving Becky alone.

"Pardon me for asking Madam but you seem rather young for a Mistress," the Maître d enquired.

"That's ok, I get that a lot," Stacey replied trying to sound as convincing as possible.

'Mistress,' Stacey thought!' 'I've not been called that before'.

The Maître d' continued with his questioning. "And has your servant been with you for long?"

"She's the longest serving submissive I've had," Stacey chirped.

"Excellent," replied Mr White.

The Maître d' was very well mannered and spoke to Stacey as any Mistress would expect to be addressed. "Here we are Madam," leading Stacey into an executive suite. The room had windows that gave an overview of the main club.

"Over there in the corner is where she will be located for the evening," the Maître d' pointed out.

Stacey scanned the room. "And in return we will receive two complimentary passes for the evening?" She asked

"Yes Madam of course. One last thing, may I inquire if madam would be looking to join our guest list?" Mr White happily responded.

"Yes Mr White, perhaps you could run me through the formalities later, I'd like to be on the guest list under the name of Miss Adams," Stacey replied.

"Thank you," said Mr White "you can leave your coats here. I will have them collected for you."

Back in the foyer Becky had acquired the attention of three guys.

"Jesus look at her," said the smallest of the three. They looked like city workers and were dressed as though they had come straight from the office. Becky speculated that they were maybe in there mid to late 30s.

"Where's your Master, slave girl!" the smallest guy quipped. "I'm wondering if he'll let us borrow you for a few hours. If you are a good girl I might flog those juicy big tits of yours as a reward," he continued.

Becky was alarmed and excited all at once. She nervously backed away but the leash prevented her from moving very far. As she battled with her collar the main entrance door opened. "Hey Brad what do you think of the new slut?" it was the bouncer that had questioned Becky's attire at the door.

"I think she's absolutely stunning, I hope she's for sale," Brad smiled.

Brad was finishing his sentence as Stacey returned to the foyer. She saw the men ogling Becky and made her way over. She looked sensational as her hips swayed in her Lycra dress. She passed through the group and returned to Becky. "Can I help you with something?" she asked. The guys just stared in shock

"Come my little pet, you have a job to do," Stacey took Becky by leash and led her away. As they walked past Becky felt the guy's eyes on her as her tits bounced up and down in her tiny uniform.

Inside the main club the room was filled with around forty people. Some were just on the guest list like the three admirers in the foyer. Others were either Masters or Mistresses that had some kind of slave at their side with most of the slaves in some form of undress. The sisters looked amazing as they moved across the room. The sight of the young mistress leading her even younger slave was causing quite the stir in the club. Stacey was lapping up the attention as she moved seductively in her dress. Becky was in a state of excitement and fear. It was quite a relief to her when Stacey exited through a door at the far end of the room into a corridor. But the respite was to be short-lived.

"Here we are my little slut," she said as she started to unlock a door in the new corridor they had entered. To Becky's horror the door was to a glass booth that faced into the room they had just left. Stacey unclipped the leash and waited for Becky to move "Come on my little slut don't keep the crowd waiting," Stacey ordered.

Becky shook her head. Not wanting to be made to look stupid, Stacey scooped up a handful of Becky's hair and then whispered into her ear, "I told you to go along with me," She pulled on Becky's hair forcing her younger sister into the glass cage.

She quickly attached a strap onto the D ring on the front of Becky's collar. Pulling it tight it forced Becky to bend forwards. Next she buckled two leather straps around each of Becky's ankles; each strap was joined to a rope that disappeared into the floor. Finally a strap dangling from the roof was attached to Becky's wrist cuffs. Becky struggled wildly but she had no chance of escape. "Be a good girl Becky; remember this is what you want," Stacey said.

Before leaving Stacey turned a handle on the wall that started pulling Becky's collar further towards the floor and at the same time stretching Becky's legs wide and pulling her wrists high into the air. Stacey then flicked a switch on the wall causing the whole floor to start rotating. Her pussy lips started to spread making her clit rub against the fabric of the lace knickers and her breasts started to poke over the top of her maid's dress

Becky squealed into her gag but Stacey just shut the door behind her. 'How could she do this to me? Leave me alone for anybody to come and help themselves,' Becky thought.

Becky felt like a piece of meat hanging in a shop window. Stacey had a wry smile on her face as she shut the door behind her. Becky was going to be the entertainment on display tonight but what she didn't know was that Stacey had been given the only key to Becky's new cell. She would be perfectly safe in there. Just the way Stacey wanted.

Becky couldn't focus as she constantly turned. She struggled against her cuffs but she couldn't move. She yanked her head to try to release her collar. But the only thing that came free were her 34D tits that had broken loose of her dress and bra. Every time the table rotation faced her towards the room she desperately scanned for Stacey. She was nowhere in sight. Brad and his friends had taken up a table in front of the glass display. His eyes were fixed on Becky and his face was filled with desire. He had played with slaves before but the sight of Becky had captivated him. Becky's face was burning red with embarrassment while her belly fluttered with excitement. Her knickers were riding higher into her crotch. Her body took over and she could feel herself trying to grind into her knickers to ease the fire in her pussy lips. What was happening to her? Here she was tied up by her own sister with her tits and ass on show while trying to fuck her own knickers. A new wave of embarrassment flushed over her. The audience were clapping and cheering her on. Her auburn hair fell down over her head as the turntable continued.

Stacey had returned to the comfort of the executive box. She tried not to watch her little sister grinding her cunt on stage. Just taking occasional glances to check she was OK. Mr White joined Stacey in her seating area

"That is quite a performance from your slave, do you always allow her to try and get herself off?" he asked.

"No Mr White I don't. And she will be dealt with accordingly," Stacey warned.

Mr White nodded agreeing.

"So Mr White while you're here please take me through the details of the guest list," Stacey requested.

Mr White proceeded to explain that One year's membership was One thousand pounds. But this did not guarantee entry. Only that she would remain on the list and could be invited for any event. Subs were not allowed to be on the guest list and it was at the discretion of the Master or Mistress if they chose to bring a guest.

Stacey thought long and hard. The girls had a joint account they could dip into if needed, it had at least Two thousand pounds in it. She decided to go ahead. She was pretty pleased that Becky wouldn't be able to come to the club by herself as well. It made keeping her safe a lot easier. Stacey checked the clock; it was twenty five minutes past midnight.

Becky had been rotating in her glass prison for over an hour. Stacey looked out at her sister slumped over in her box. 'What shall I do next with her,' she thought? She had to admit she had enjoyed the attention they had both received when they arrived, but she was starting to run out of ideas of what to do with her younger sister.

Stacey decided to take a look around. Becky wouldn't be going anywhere soon. Walking around the club Stacey found various playrooms. Some were private rooms. Others were open to go and view the action. She saw a male sub kneeling at his mistress's feet kissing her toes. Another female sub was strapped to a cross. She looked to be in her early 30s and was being caned by her Black master. A crowd of a dozen looked on. The cane looked cruel and left a strip of red welts after every stroke. Stacey moved in for a closer look. She watched as the slave cried out after every stroke. This was different for Stacey. Seeing this girl was not like looking after Becky. She was aroused. She felt turned on. She watched the Master working on his slave. She marvelled at his technique and his approach to every blow.

The master turned to see Stacey had approached. He knew she wasn't a slave due to her being alone and fully clothed. He looked at her and offered the cane out for her to sample his slave. Stacey was nervous but felt it important to learn if she was going to pull off being a dominatrix. 'What good is a dominatrix that can't use a cane' she thought. She moved up behind the slave and mimicked what she had just witnessed. The cane cut through the air landing perfectly across the slave's ass cheeks. Instant welts appeared as the slave thrashed around. Two more blows quickly landed. Stacey was getting caught up in the moment but decided to take pity on the slave girl and stopped after six fresh welts had appeared across the girls bum. A round of applause broke out amongst the few spectators.

"Excellent, " the master declared. "I'm Devon but the slut on the cross has to call me Master D," he said.

"Miss Adams and thank you for the compliment," replied Stacey handing the cane back to its owner.

"I wonder if you could help me with something." Stacey asked.

"What do you need?" Devon answered.

"I'm training a new girl. I'd like you to help me break her in," Stacey answered

"Sure thing," D responded. A smile appeared over his face as he flexed the cane in his two hands.

"Well she's not quite there yet," Stacey responded. Stacey moved to a nearby wall and selected a paddle that was hanging there "This will do for now, she's due 10 strokes for embarrassing me in the main room."

"Hang on a second," Master D returned to his whimpering slave "Open," he growled and placed the cane between her teeth. "Do not drop it," he warned the girl.

Becky felt like she had dozed off at some point. The sound of the door being unbolted snapped her back to her current predicament. Stacey wanted to give Becky a big hug, but after turning off the rotating floor she just leaned in and reassured her little sister. "It's ok Becks were nearly done now. One last thing to do and then we can get you home," Stacey whispered.

'One last thing?" what the fuck did that mean she thought.

Stacey stepped aside and allowed Devon to join them in the glass cell. There was no way she was doing anything to Becky herself. That was borderline incest to her.

"Ladies and Gents you have all witnessed my slave trying to come without permission, she will now be punished," Stacey announced. Becky's eyes widened as her brain processed Stacey's words.

Devon bent down in front of Becky's face offering the paddle for Becky to view.

"Slave if you ever get to chance to speak to me, you will call me Master D. Do you understand?" Devon questioned

Becky nodded her compliance.

"Now little girl you're going to learn to behave for your mistress." Devon said.

'Oh shit please no,' was all Becky could think. Becky squealed a protest into her gag but it was in vain. Before she could brace herself Master D landed a swat of the paddle on her right bum cheek. Still bent over in her bonds she had no defence from the assault by the paddle. Becky screamed into her gag. She had never so much as been smacked on the hand as a child. Master D quickly changed target and landed the next blow on her left cheek. Becky's ass was on fire and that was only after two. Master D's attack continued but in reality these were mere training strokes, the effort he was putting in was nothing compared to the lashes his own slave received from the cane.

Becky clenched up trying to take the blows. Her heart was racing as she waited for each swat of the paddle. The sting on her bum cheeks made her struggle against her bonds but deep inside she knew this was what she desired. She became flushed with confusion causing tears to start to form in the corner of her eyes. She wasn't sure if they were from the pain or the joy of the humiliation. She felt the juices start to come in her crotch as her slutty knickers went moist. Eventually the punishment came to an end after ten paddles on each cheek. Stacey came in to inspect her sister.

'Just Red bum cheeks,' Stacey thought. No real harm done.

"Thank you Devon," Stacey said

"Miss Adams the pleasure was all mine, If you need me again just give me a shout," Devon then left the girls to return to his own slave.

"I'll hold you to that," Stacey said as she smiled back at him.

Stacey cranked the handle on the wall. The stress on Becky's calf's, neck and shoulders eased as slack returned to the restraints. Stacey quickly wrapped an arm around Becky's waist as her younger sisters legs buckled.

She let her down to the floor to recover for a few minutes. While Becky lay there Stacey removed the straps from her cuffs and collar. She then reattached Becky's leash to her collar. "Come on, up my little puppy that's enough fun for one night."

Becky was a mess. Her stockings and suspenders were twisted. Her throbbing cunt lips were on show where her maids dress had ridden up and both her tits had popped out. Becky hoped Stacey would save her a bit of modesty by adjusting her outfit but to no joy. She had one more walk of shame to do as they left the glass cubicle.

Brad had stayed for the whole of Becky's show. He was transfixed as she moved across the club with everything on show. He was hoping that it wasn't the last time he was going to see the gorgeous young slave. Becky was led across the club on her leash. She struggled to keep pace with Stacey and had to break into a little trot again making her exposed tits bounce as they went. Becky was left wondering what other humiliation her big sister had in store.

Stacey collected the coat and poncho and led the way outside. The weather had dropped and the icy breeze hit Becky's nipples. Fortunately that punishment was short lived as she was quickly guided into a nearby taxi that had arrived. The taxi driver had picked up a few times from the club and showed no surprise as the bound and gagged teenager was pulled into the back of the cab. Even the sight of her naked breasts barely gauged a reaction. Stacey unbuckled Becky's gag as the taxi pulled away.

"So how was that sis?" Stacey asked.

"Oh Mistress," Becky replied as she contemplated all the feelings she had experienced during the night.

"Sorry Stacey I mean," Becky quickly corrected herself.

She leaned into her big sister to get warm.

"May I have my cuffs removed now please?" Becky asked.

"I'm sorry sweetie I left the keys at home. You'll have to wait a bit longer. But that taxi driver has seen enough so let's get these breasts put away, the shows over for tonight." Stacey said. She gave Becky a big kiss on her forehead as she pulled up her dress.

#

Back in the club Brad approached Mr White.

"Hi Peter, I saw you talking to the two new girls earlier! Can you give me a heads up when they are next here?" Brad enquired.

"Of course Sir, are you looking to get a new girl?" replied the Maître d.

"It's that Red head. She was amazing," Brad replied drifting off into thought.

"Yes she has a lot of potential that one, although I think you might have trouble convincing Miss Adams to part with her," Mr White said.

"You're right Peter, but you know I always like to get my own way," Brad responded.

Brad was secretly disappointed. He had to come up with a way of getting to see the stunning slave again that had been paraded round the club. He had a few connections that could help him out, but only time would tell if he could pull it off or not.

Strings76
Strings76
27 Followers