Sisterly Bonds Ch. 01.5: Bad End A

Story Info
The younger sister tries to escape before her sister returns.
853 words
3.86
22.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

Part 1.5-bad end 1

*

She quickly decided to make a run for it. Standing up as well as she could with her arms and legs still tied, she hopped over to the door. She opened it quietly and began to hop down the hall as stealthily as she was able. However, she wasn't stealthy enough, as her sister somehow heard her footsteps, running after her. She grabbed her younger sister, her younger sister trying to struggle out of her grip, but in her current bound state, she was unable to.

"you've been busy, I see." Her older sister said with a wicked grin. "I'm surprised to see that you escaped this much in such a short amount of time. I guess I tied you up too lightly then. Can't have my little sister escape before I finish my fun reel for my birthday, now can I?"

The younger sister's eyes widened with fear as she began to struggle anew. Her older sister smirked.

"You're being so rebellious. I'm just going to have to respond the same way you are. This time, I won't hold back. We should take pictures in my room. But, don't worry, I'll tie you so tight you won't be able to escape. But, rest assured, this won't be the tightest you'll ever be tied."

She carried her little sister off with an arm around her chest, holding her restraints as she dragged her into her room. Her laughter was the only sound besides her little sister's moans and near sobs as she was taken into the room.

Once inside, the older dropped her younger sister onto the floor, smiling wickedly as she grabbed the loop that was free on her legs, having been the loop holding her to the chair. She pulled it, forcing her legs backwards and wrapping the loop tightly around her hands, effectively hogtying her. She then grabbed another rope, tying one end to one of the bobs in her younger sister's hair.

She looped it through the ropes in the hogtie, pulling on it to force her younger sister's head back, causing her to be stuck looking straight ahead. She then tied the other end of the rope to the other bob in her hair, making her unable to move her head. She pulled it tight just to make sure, giving an evil smile.

"Now, you stay right there and I'll go get the things I'll need." She said, walking behind her younger sister. However, she paused, turning to her younger sister.

"I think this should be a surprise for you." She said, pulling a scarf off of her bed, tying it around her younger sister's eyes, blinding her. "You'll have just as much fun being surprised as I'll have doing this stuff to you."

"I doubt it." The younger sister struggled again. "I wish I'd gone to that university that was a ways away from home."

"There." She said, patting her head. "Now, you'll be so surprised with what I have in store for you."

The younger sister could hear her older sister rummaging through her closet for things, her snickering pervading her hearing as well. She then felt something cold on her body and heard a 'snipping' sound. She suddenly felt her shirt and skirt being pulled off. She also felt her older sister tie another rope to the rope around her waist. Her older sister forcibly rolled her over onto her side, pulling the rope tightly up in between her legs, tying it to the other side of the rope around her waist.

She squirmed at the feeling the rope gave off, moaning in slight pleasure as she felt a knot in the crotch rope rubbing up against her through her panties.

She suddenly felt something pinch her nipples through her bra, jingling slightly as she moved with her squirming.

"I gave you a nice crotch rope and nipple clamps." Her older sister said, a sinister giggle escaping her lips. "Think of this as me being generous on you this time. Now, squirm for me. I'm busy taking so many pictures. I'll have tons for my party."

An "mmmmpph?!" of fear squeaked through the younger sister's mouth as she squirmed, the click of the camera indicating that her sister wasn't bluffing.

"Let's take this blindfold off now." Her older sister said, pulling off the scarf, showing her younger sister, with the use of a mirror, exactly what she had done to her.

The younger sister struggled, the pleasure and pain mixing to create a strange combination as she turned red from embarrassment as her sister continued to snap pictures of her.

"You're so cute when you're struggling like that." She wickedly grinned, taking another. "I think I'll let my friends have fun with you while we party. Sort of a party game."

Tears were starting to pool in the younger sister's eyes, not because of embarrassment so much as that she knew that she was now completely and totally at the mercy of her sister and whatever twisted desires she had in store for her.

peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers