Sisterly Bonds Ch. 10

Story Info
The decision to move out becomes clear for the two sisters.
1k words
3.96
8.4k
7

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

All characters are over 18.

*****

Cal sat in her room, drawing in her notebook. It had been only two days since her mother had returned and the bruises hadn't healed, only to be added onto by more. Tear trails still remained on her cheeks, staining them. Several thoughts pervaded her mind, some good, some bad.

On the forefront was her beloved sister, Sam, who she knew didn't feel the same way and never would. Yet, despite that, she still promised to stay by her side no matter what, even if it meant moving away with her. Cal felt her heart rate accelerate, sniffling once as she continued to draw.

"How" she thought, her confusion almost affecting the drawing. "How do I have a sister like her when I'm just... like I am... a freak. Mother is right... yet... she believes in me, believes I can be better than I am, believes I'm not a freak. Why?? Why does she do that? I force her to endure, yet she still cares. She says it's because we're sisters and that she knew I'd never hurt her, but it makes no sense. I know she doesn't share my feelings, but... what does she feel? To choose to stay by me, what does she feel?"

The twenty year old (it was still two days until her birthday) continued to think these confusing thoughts until her door was thrown open. Cal jolted, instinctively curling into a ball at the sound.

"Alright, you little shit." The imposing voice of her mother said, pulling her up by her hair. "What are you doing?"

"N-nothing." Cal's voice dropped to a near whisper of a terrified child as she could barely look at her mother's face, her fear was so great.

"Don't answer me like that!" the blow to her jaw was unregistered as she felt the force knock her over, her mouth bleeding. She curled back up, trying to hide the drawing she'd been spending the last few hours trying to complete.

"What are you trying to hide from me?" her mother demanded Cal shaking her head, words not coming to her mouth, not that the pain would let her open her mouth much to begin with.

"Give it to me." The older woman demanded, yanking the notebook from Cal's grip, looking at it.

The picture was a mostly finished drawing of Cal and Sam sitting by a fire, Sam in Cal's arms as they watched snow outside a window.

"I thought I told you not to act like a freak!" her mother shouted, tearing the page out, Cal too paralyzed with her fright to stop her as she ripped the pages out, tearing them to shreds, each drawing Cal had done. Each page ripped out hurt worse than every blow she had received from her mother over six years. The tears flowed freely as she tried and failed to get her mother to stop.

"Shut up!" she said, punching Cal in the back of the head. "I told you when you first started being a freak that I wasn't going to stand for it! Now, clean up that mess or else!"

Cal could barely move, staring at the floor with barely any emotion registering as tears dripped onto the ripped pages of her drawings.

Her mother, becoming increasingly angry, pulled back her hand for another blow when someone caught her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Came a voice that, despite being angrier than nearly anything she'd heard besides her mother, it sounded angelic to Cal. Sam had returned from an errand to see the scene, immediately having rushed in to help her sister.

"Why are you defending this freak?!" her mother shouted.

"How DARE you?!" Sam demanded. "She is a human being and more importantly, your daughter and my sister! And, to think I once looked up to you! Now, I see you for what you are: an alcoholic monster who abuses the one person I knew I could rely on! You disgust me!"

"Who are you to say that to me?!" their mother demanded. "I raised you!"

"You raised her too!" Sam pointed at Cal, who was still stunned, trembling like a leaf. "And, yet I see you hitting her! Well, not anymore! We are both leaving this house TODAY!"

"You will do no such thing!" their mother shouted.

"WE are both adults and we'll do what we want!" Sam shouted, standing directly in front of Cal. "And, if you want to ever beg for our forgiveness, do it without a bottle in your system!"

As their mother pulled back her hand in rage to strike Sam, the glare Sam gave her caused her to stop.

"If I see you anywhere near this property, I'll give you what I gave your sister." She said, storming out of the room.

Sam knelt down next to Cal, rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier." Sam's guilt was evident in her voice. "I'm so sorry, Cal."

Cal could only latch onto her sister as Sam held her, slowly rocking back and forth and humming a soft song.

When Cal's sobs had died down, Sam held up a notebook.

"I got you this because I noticed yours was getting full." She said. "But, I guess now you'll need to start over."

"Th-thanks." Cal said, holding Sam tightly.

"I also called Carol and she said it would be okay for you to stay in the apartment with me." Sam said. "She said since there's three bedrooms, we could each get one."

"that seems expansive for one apartment." Cal said.

"It's basically a quad." Sam said. "She even said she wouldn't mind if you were a bit loud or we wanted the apartment to ourselves for some sisterly bonding. She kinda figured the situation was like this. All she wanted in return was for you to go shopping with her every once in a while... knowing her, it's either to the candy store, the ice cream shop, or the BDSM store... so, yeah, you'll have fun then."

"Y-you're too good for me." Cal sobbed.

"No, I'm not." Sam said. "You just don't realize how good you really are. Now, let's get packed and when we get to the apartment, you can show me how all of your bondage stuff works in case I ever want to use it on you."

"I-I'd like that." Cal smiled, kissing Sam, who kissed back, holding her older sister close.

But, the story isn't over.

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers