Sisterly Love

Story Info
Stepsister shows him how much she cares.
1.9k words
4.21
127.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke at about 3:30 am still groggy and half-drunk from the night before. My head was still spinning as I made my way from the bedroom where I had slept to the bathroom. No lights were on in the house and I figured everyone had either left or was sleeping by now. I was just about to the door of the bathroom when I realized that I was dressed only in my boxers. “Fuck it!” I said to myself, “I’ll be back in bed in a few minutes.” I got to the door and was about to open it when I heard someone already inside. The toilet seat clinked down and I heard it.

The sound of someone peeing. I knew who it was immediately, and was going to go back in the bedroom but there was an intense feeling running through my body. I waited outside the door listening quietly, not wanting to disturb her. Time slowed almost to a stop as I listened to the beautiful sound of her liquid splashing into the water below. After becoming very aroused I decided it would be best to go back to sleep, and dream the sweet dreams of my stepsister, Kara

I had slept at Kara’s house many times. Her being only 29 and recently divorced, and myself and eager 23, had spent many weekends out together at the bar drinking. We‘d go to one club or another, me drooling over all the beautiful women in their revealing outfits, and her seeming oblivious to all the men who constantly hit on her. We’d drink all the free drinks the men would by her and move on to the next place, eventually both ending up at her house, where I was usually too drunk to even think about driving home, and this was another one of those nights.

Maybe now would be a good time to describe Kara. As I said, she recently turned 29 and was finalizing her divorce, although she had been separated from her husband for about a year or so. Standing just under six feet tall, and weighing about 120 pounds, with long brown hair, just below her shoulders, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Her breasts were a perky 34b and measured perfectly with her small waist, slender hips, and long long legs. A vision of heaven. Many nights I have masturbated thinking about what her bear breasts would look like. I have seen her in small bikinis and such, but I longed for a vision of those pert nipples and smooth areola, wondering what her pussy tasted like after she had used the bathroom. I would cum two or three times while thinking about these things.

So, back to the story. I made my way back to her guest bedroom, which had become basically mine from staying there so much. In bed I tried to fall back asleep, but my erection had other plans, standing tall and hard underneath the sheets. I began to slowly stroke my cock, savoring the pleasure. As my orgasm built I started to moan, but quickly stifled my noises. I did not want her to hear me as she walked past back to her room. Without control I began to cum, spurting allover my stomach and chest. I shot load after load of hot cum on myself having one of the most intense orgasms ever. After that, it did not take me long to fall back into the land of slumber.

When I woke up again, it was earlier than usual. Most Sunday mornings after a night of extreme alcohol ingestion, I wont rise till sometime in the mid afternoon, like three or four, but not this day. I was awake and surprisingly not hung over, feeling refreshed and ready for the day to begin. Kara was already up, had been for a while I guess because when I got to the kitchen, there was a feast laid out on the table. Eggs, pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and all the other breakfast items. She was dressed in only a short T-shirt that barely covered her ass. I could make out her panties when she walked or reached up for something. She obviously had no bra on because I could clearly make out her small nipples poking at the tight cotton of the T-shirt. When she bent over to get something from the bottom of the refrigerator I was granted a full view of her beautiful ass. Her panties riding slightly in the crack and pulled tightly enough that I think I could make out her outer lips through the thin material. Instantly I was hard again, but if I went to the bathroom or the bedroom so quickly she’d know something was up.

“I hope your hungry Allen!” she said, “I’ve been slavin’ away all morning here!”

“Hell yes! I’m starvin’! Looks like you cooked the whole farm here.”

“Well, I knew you’d have an appetite, after last night.”

What’d she mean by that? Was she talking about the drinking, or could she somehow have known what I did. Could she know that I had listened to her pee and then jerked off allover myself? I wasn’t sure. Sitting down to the table it was difficult to conceal my ever-growing erection. I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and nothing else. Plus, the table was clear glass so the only thing I could do was position my plate to hide my arousal. All through breakfast I was thinking about my sexy stepsister. She would reach across the table, or stretch her arms above her head, all the while pulling her shirt tighter against her firm breasts. The glass table did come in handy for me to check her out though.

She ate fast and cleared her stuff from the table, saying she would read the paper in her with me so I wouldn’t have to eat by myself. When she returned from getting the paper and sat down her shirt caught the back of the chair and pulled up around her waist giving me a clear view barely covered pussy. I ate slowly, taking my time, watching her with every bite. I didn’t think she could see me because she held the paper up in front of her face while she read, but soon she was moving her legs farther apart, giving me a better look. She even reached down once or twice and lightly rubbed her inner thigh. By this time my cock was completely engorged, and there was a bead of pre-cum building at the tip, soaking through my pants.

“So Allen,” she asked me, without looking up from her paper, “you like what you see?”

“Huh, what?” I was stunned, didn’t know what to say.

“Do you like looking at my pussy through my panties?” she asked again.

“What the hell kind of question is that Kara?” I said, trying to pretend like I didn’t know what she was talking about.

“Well, I think you do, and by the looks of that bulge in your sweats, I think that I'm right! I know you like to listen to me pee Allen. I know what happened last night too. You sat outside the bathroom door and stroked your cock while I was using the toilet, didn’t you?”

“I uh... Well....”

“C’mon, you can say it, it’s ok, I watched you jerk off last night too! I knew you were outside the bathroom door, I heard you stumbling down the hall. You’re not a very light walker ya’ know,” she laughed.

“You did? And you didn’t care” I asked, stunned that I could even speak.

“Oh yeah, that’s why I was in there so long, I wanted to give you a good show. I got so hot knowing that you were there I was gonna’ go masturbate when I got back to my bedroom, but then I saw you forgot to shut your door all the way, so I stopped watch you. I watched you stroke you cock up and down, playing with your balls. I was so wet I started to rub my pussy right there, outside your door. Then, as you were about to cum and you started moaning my name, I rubbed my clit so fast and came so hard, I almost passed out right there.”

Listening to her tell me this, my cock almost exploded then and there. Here was my beautiful stepsister, telling me how she came watching me cum, and I almost died. Just then I felt her foot slide up my leg, slowly moving up towards my cock which was pressing out against my sweats, forming a tent on my crotch. Her toes found my testicles and began to massage them in slow rolling circles. Then, like a jolt of electricity pounding thought my body, she began to run her foot up and down the length of my cock, pausing at the head to circle around the tip.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, “do you like that?”

“Yes, very much.”

“Good, I want you to. I’ve got something special for you.”

With that, she moved her foot back to the floor and got up to leave the room. She passed me and brushed her hand across my chest, playing with my nipples and asked me to follow her. I was right behind, following her into the bathroom. She went in and turned around, pulling off her shirt. Her breasts were even more beautiful than I had imagined. Small and round, with her nipples hard and pointing slightly upward.

“Now I’m gonna’ give you what you wanted to see,” she said.

Pulling down her panties, I saw her completely shaved pussy, glistening with her wetness. She sat on the toilet and spread her legs wide, opening her lips to reveal her clit. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. My mind was reeling. Just as I was about to speak, I watched as she began to pee. A golden stream flowing from her pussy, splashing into the toilet.

“Oh my god!” I said. “This is incredible!”

“You don’t know the half of it little brother! Now, pull of those pants and let sis see what she will be getting.”

I did as I was told, dropping my pants and my cock stood straight out, pre-cum allover the head.

“Did I do that?” she asked, coyly. “Come over her and let me see it.”

I walked closer to her, and she leaned forward, reaching out to me. Her small hand gripped my cock softly and smoothly, stroking up and down. She pressed her thumb over the hole and spread the slick juice back down, stroking faster and faster. Her tongue flicked out of her red lips and licked the head, sending me into overdrive. Soon she was sucking on just the tip of my cock and jerking the shaft.

“Ohh fuck Kara, I’m gonna’ cum... Oh shit.. Yes...”

With out a moment of hesitation she sucked on final, hard time and I shot my load into her waiting mouth. She slurped and swallowed, not missing a drop as I tensed and then relaxed after my orgasm subsided, never taking her warm mouth off of my cock. Finally when she was satisfied that I would not go limp, she released my throbbing prick, but first licking the length of my shaft.

“How did that feel little brother?” she asked.

“Damn! That was great, I can’t believe we did that!”

“Don’t worry, there’s plenty more where that came from, I want to feel that cock of yours in my wet pussy. I need you to make me cum Allen. I need that hard cock deep inside me!”

To Be Continued...