Sisterly Love

Story Info
Nikole catches Chris in a tight situation.
1.3k words
4.13
159k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers

Let me start off by telling you a little about myself and my family. My name is Nikole and I live with my parents and my brother, Chris. Growing up Chris would tease me about my looks and I would just ignore him and tell him that "he was jealous because he didn't have me." It was a joke and we both took it that way, that is, untill my 18th birthday.

That year my brother, who was 21 at the time gave me an undescribeable feeling. I started to see my brother in a whole new light.

It all started when the first day of summer vacation. Mom and dad sat us down to tell us that our Aunt Mary was in poor health and they had to rush off to god only knows where to be by her side. They told Chris they were leaving him in charge because he was the oldest. My parents still looked at me as a child. It was so unfair. They told him there would be no parties and no girls in the house while they were gone. Chris relunctently agreed. I could see the expression on his face and I busted out laughing. He punched me in the arm and I laughed even harder. That day our parents left right after dinner. They made sure to explain the rules again and then kissed us and headed out the door.

I walked towards Chris, kissed him lightly on the lips and said "Have fun big bro!" I then turned around, leaving him speechless and went to bed.

The next day I had a few erronds to do and I took off pretty early. I didn't return home untill 4 P.M.. When I pulled into the driveway I noticed a small blue car parked out in front. I took it as being someone for the neighbors and I blew it off. When I got in the house I called for Chris but he didn't answer. I figured he went out with some friends so I went up that stairs toward my bedroom. Once I reached my door I thought I heard moaning coming from my brothers room. I walked to Chris's door and heard it agian. I cracked the door to find out what was going on. There on his bed was a small framed girl. Chris had his head buried in between her legs. I gasped and before I knew it I had walked into the bedroom.

"Chris!" I screamed at him.

His head shot up and the girl struggled to get her clothes back on.

"I...I" Chris started to studder and suddenly I got an idea.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"What did mom and dad say before they left? Hmmm? I think I recall the words precisely. NO parties and NO girls in the house. Boy are you in trouble."

I started to smile seeing the color drain from his face. I was going to have my brother and catching him like this was going to help me.

"Being the baby, I feel I am obligated to tell."

Chris looked at me in disbelief.

"Nikole, you can't. I.. I was just.."

"I know what you just!," I blurted out. "I'll be in my bedroom if you need me," I said grinning.

As I was leaving I heard my brother get loud with the girl telling her to go home and he'd call her later. An hour later I was laying on my bed listening to some music when he came to my bedroom.

"Can't you knock?"

"Look sis, I've been thinking about this. I'm sorry you had to see that. Being so young you probably don't even know what that is but I'm begging you please don't tell Mom and Dad. The'll kick me out because I'm not responsible enough to follow a few dumb rules."

I stared at him. "Chris I am 18 I'm not a baby anymore. I know what sex is! And I can't lie to our dear parents know can I?"

"Fine Nikole. What do you want? What will shut you up?"

"Really? Your prepared to give me what ever I want?" I smiled.

"I will give you whatever you want as long as you won't tell mom and dad about what you saw."

I grinned walking towards Chris. "Thats what I wanted to hear." I leaned toward him whispering in his ear, "Let me show just what I know about sex big brother. Let you little sister be your lover."

He pulled back from me with a look of horror on his face. "You can't be serious!"

"I'm dead serious. Thats my price take it or leave it."

"We can't. Thats wrong."

I let my finger trail his lips, his neck, and his chest. I backed away and took my t-shirt off exposing my bare tits. "Do you think I'm pretty Chris? Is it so hard to think of me sexually?" There I stood in front of my brother almost naked. I knew I was beautiful and I knew he couldn't resist me. I was about 5'6" with baby blue eyes and long blonde hair. My 42c tits were the perfect size, girls would kill to have my tight little ass, my stomach was flat and my skin was smooth. There was no way he would say no.

A moan escaped his lips and he shook his head. "You are beautiful Nikole."

"Then come over here and prove it to me."

That sent him over the top Chris approached me and took one of my nipples into his mouth. I couldn't believe after all this time I was going to have my brother. Chris brought his hand to my other nipple pulling and tweaking it. I ran my fingers threw his hair moaning in delight. Chris's head came up and his lips took mine passionantly. Our tongues danced together and his hands found their way down my back and to my ass. Chris pulled away long enough to strip away his clothes and to take my panties off. He then smiled at me and told me to get onto the bed. I obeyed him and laid on the bed my hand going in circles on my belly. Our eyes met and he could see I was begging to have him in me.

"I'm going to finish what I started earlier tonight." As he said that he got between my legs and buried his face in my moist pussy. His tongue darted in and out of my cunt. I couldn't take it and I moaned loudly grabbing the sheets. I arched up to meet his tongue and he pushed me back down on the bed. His hands grabbed my hips and held me in place. I could feel the hotness from his breath on my clit and I couldn't hold back. I started to cum.

"OHHHHHHH GAWD, CHRIS.. THAT FEEEEEELS SO GOOOOOD!"

Chris got up and brought his mouth to mine. I got he first taste of my pussy. Mmm it tased so sweet.

"Chris, please fuck me. OH I can't take it... "

Chris positioned himself at the entrance of my cunt. My hands went to his back as he pushed himself inside of me.

"AWWWWWWWW, your so tight Nik. You feel so fucking gooood."

"I closed my eyes and dug my nails into his back."

Chris picked up the pace and started fucking me so hard that I felt his balls slap my ass.

"Chriiiiiiiis OHHHHHH I'm CUMMMMMMMMMINNNG YESSSSSS FUCK ME... FUCCCCCK ME!"

"Nikole I'm cumming tooooo... MMMMMM yesss."

Chris unloaded all of his hot sperm right in my pussy. We both laid their completely satisfied. Chris kissed me and we drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woke up to find a note on the pillow next to me. It said: "Nik, Last night was amazing. I love you. I can't wait to be with you again. Your brother Chris."

I fell back asleep clutching the card. I smiled at the feeling of pure satisfaction that had took over me. I knew Chris and I would be together again.

Thanks for reading this. All feedback is welcome. I want to thank all those who read the "School Days chapters" and sent feedback. Look for more chapters shortly!" Niki_love

Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers