Sisterly Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, unable to speak, but there it was---my first pussy---with a pair of fat lips that pouted together in an enticing crease. I could see the wetness between her lips.

"Kiss it for me Baby" Candy said, scooting up toward my face.

I came out of my trance, puckered up and kissed her right on the lips. She tasted salty and sexy, and I was amazed to feel her stickiness on my face. "Mmmm" Candy giggled, "You're going to be fun, I can tell already!"

She slid back down and deftly sized my dick up hungrily. "Nice one Stephie!" she said to my sister who hovered nearby, "You know what the best thing about young guys is? They're ready to go again almost right as soon as you're done!" And with that she opened her mouth wide and swallowed my dick.

It felt so good, so hot and wet! I couldn't believe how good it felt. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me. I kept expecting to wake up in a sticky, embarrassing puddle on my sister's futon.

The whole experience probably took all of about 30 seconds. Candy's lips were wrapped tightly around my dick, her hand was pumping my shaft, and her frizzy red hair was all over the place. I caught myself humping back at her mouth, and she moaned onto my dick, encouraging me. Her mouth bobbed up and down on me, and I felt my body go rigid, and I shouted out loud and all of a sudden I was coming in her mouth. She stayed with me until the sensation was too intense and I couldn't take it anymore, and pulled away. My penis flopped out of her mouth with a wet plop.

Candy grinned up at me. "So, did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Oh My God," was all I could manage "Oh My God that was intense! Thank you!"

Candy's grin widened. "You're welcome!" she said, "I enjoyed that very much too, so thank you!" she licked her lips, "I don't think I'm the only one who enjoyed that either." She nodded over at Stephie who was perched at the far end of the couch, and whose jeans had come unbuttoned, and who had one hand down the front of her panties.

"Let me tell you a little secret," Candy said, "If you're good at giving a girl head, you're never gonna have trouble getting laid. Feel like learning?"

"Yes please!" I responded, possibly a little too eagerly, because both girls broke out laughing.

"Well okay then!" Candy sat back on the futon couch, spreading her knees wide apart, "You're going to learn from an expert. I'll tell you another little secret. For a supposedly straight girl, your sister Stephie licks a pretty mean pussy. Wanna show him how it's done Steph?"

"Not this time, Candy. You teach, I'll just watch and entertain myself."

"Okay then, c'mere, Baby!" Candy cooed, and I got down on my knees and put my face between her voluminous thighs. She sighed audibly and scootched her crotch closer to my face. I could feel the heat radiating off of her, and I was practically drunk on her scent. This was way better than any porn I'd ever seen. She was obviously really excited. Her pussy was spread wide open, and the inner labia were like the petals of a rose. Her clit was a rosy pink, and even to my inexperienced eye was straining out from its little hood. She was really wet, oozing girl cum out onto the couch where she had already made a significant sticky spot.

"Don't be afraid," Stephie whispered in my ear, "It won't bite. Stick out your tongue and try it out. Be gentle to start out with, and don't touch her clit... yet."

I took Stephie's advice, sticking my tongue all the way out and tentatively tracing my way right up the middle of Candy's pouting sex. I don't really know what I'd expected it to taste like. I guess I had been afraid it would taste nasty, which it didn't. It also didn't taste like honey or vanilla ice cream. I don't even know how to describe it; it was a little salty, a little tangy, and more than a little overwhelming. I liked it.

Apparently Candy did too. She growled out loud and I felt her hand in my hair, "Holy Shit, Steph, your brother's got a tongue like a fucking iguana!"

I blushed with pleasure between Candy's thighs, and licked her again. And again and again and again. I actually didn't need much guidance from Stephie; Candy did just fine directing me vocally and with her handful of my hair. I slurped up and down her pussy, harder and harder as she ground back against my face. This went on just long enough for my jaw to start to ache. And for my boner to come back, with a vengeance.

"You need to lick my clit now," Candy gasped, "Not too hard, just flick it with the tip of your tongue."

I looked up for the first time since I had started. Stephie had migrated up Candy's body, and was now full-on kissing her and pulling hard on those fat pierced nipples. Somehow her own shirt had come off, and once again I got to admire her lovely pear-shaped tits. Candy pinched her clitoris between two fingers, making it protrude even more than it was already. I did as I was told, gently flicking her little button with the very tip of my tongue. She responded more than I would have thought possible, moaning loud and squirming and bucking to my touch. "Put... a couple fingers inside me... finger my cunt!"

I complied, and was amazed at how her pussy opened up to accept my fingers, and how hot and slippery she was inside. I slid my slimy fingers in and out of Candy's gasping pussy and kept my tongue on her clit as well as I could considering how much she was moving around. I thought it was just incredibly sexy, and my dick certainly thought so too.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! He's going to make me cum! Holy shit Stephie, your brother is gonna make me cum! Play with my asshole Baby, play with my ass!" This last part was clearly directed at me. I didn't know exactly what she expected me to do, but I did my best, grabbing her nice plump butt-cheek in my non-finger fucking hand, and pressing my middle finger against her butt-hole.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck Yes!!" My arm and jaw ached and now I couldn't breathe because I was being squashed between Candy's big thighs, and I could feel her asshole twitching against my finger and I could feel her pussy spasming on my other fingers and all I knew was that I really couldn't stop what I was doing. Candy came for a really long time and I was a little afraid I was going to pass out or just die of exhaustion when she finally pushed my head away.

My face was absolutely covered with her stickiness, and my fingers had a nice thick coating of come all over them. I extracted myself and came up grinning.

"Holy shit Kid, you're a natural!" Candy gasped, "Stephie, can I take him home with me?"

Stephie blushed and grinned and kissed her on the cheek, then noticed that she didn't have a top on and that I was looking at her boobs and blushed again. But she didn't put her shirt back on either.

"Looks like we're ready for the main event!" Candy said, looking down at my bobbing erection, "But I need a glass of water first."

She got up and went into the kitchen while Stephie and I unfolded the futon couch into a bed. I felt a little awkward walking around with a bobbing erection if front of my topless sister, but she didn't seem to mind.

Candy swaggered back into the room and flopped down on the futon. "I am SO ready for that virgin dick!" she declared.

"Usually," Stephie said, "When you have sex with someone you don't really know, you should wear a condom. But we know you're safe, and Candy promised me she's perfectly clean and protected, so just this once I suggest you not worry about it."

"Bring it on!" Candy had her legs wide open, and was spreading her labia with two fingers, "God, I haven't had a real dick in my cunt in SO long!"

My dick was so hard it actually ached. I clambered onto the bed, feeling incredibly self-conscious and hoping that I wouldn't screw this up somehow.

Stephie swatted me on the ass, "Do you have any idea how sexy you look like that?" she asked me, "Go ahead, put it inside her!"

I got on my knees between Candy's thighs. She reached between her legs, grasping my cock firmly. I gasped at her touch. "Don't worry Kiddo", she said, "You're going to be awesome." I felt her hot wetness on the tip of my dick. "Go ahead, come on inside."

I slid forward, and my dick slid up into her pussy. It felt amazing, so hot and slippery and wet all over my cock. It seemed so right, so perfect. When I looked down, I was all the way up inside her, I was afraid to move. Even though I had just cum, not fifteen minutes ago, I was afraid that if I moved a muscle I would shoot off right away.

"God, that feels incredible!" Candy was grinning happily "It feels so good! Fill me up with that dick!" I fell down on top of Candy. Her breasts were big cushions against my chest. I could feel the stainless steel rings pressing against me. My dick, with a mind of its own, started sliding in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, grasping me. She started kissing my mouth really hard and humping back against me.

I broke off the kiss. She grabbed her legs just above the ankles and pulled them back alongside her head. I'd never seen anyone do that before. I know it's fairly common, but I'd never seen it and was suitably impressed.

I had to place my dick back in and that wasn't difficult as wet as she was. I leaned into her and found that I was fully inside her again. She did something with her pussy that caused it to squeeze me and I groaned, "If you keep doing that, you're going to make me cum!"

"Go ahead Baby," she said, "This is your first time, and it's all about you. Don't worry, just enjoy it! Fuck my pussy really hard and come inside me!"

That was all I needed. I started humping her pussy with every bit of strength I had. She encouraged me at every stroke, her tits squished against my chest, her hands on my ass pulling me deeper inside her. It was kind of surprising, but I didn't actually come instantaneously. The sensations I was feeling were more intense than I had ever felt before. We were both sweaty and gasping.

"Oh my god Stephie, it feels amazing!" she cooed, "I think I'm going to come on your brothers' dick! How old did you say this kid is?"

I glanced over at Stephie, who was lying on the bed next to us. "I never did say" she said, grinning mischievously. Her hands were working feverishly between her legs. I couldn't see that much, her hand and thigh was mostly in the way, but I did catch a tantalizing glimpse of her neatly trimmed black pubic triangle.

I could feel cum boiling up inside me. I started fucking Candy even more frantically, and she responded enthusiastically. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I gasped. "Yes!" she responded. I felt one of her fingers pressing against my asshole, entering me, and I buried myself in her pussy, howling and grunting and groaning out loud, squirting what felt like gallons of semen into her body.

When it was finally over, I was exhausted. I was all sweaty and my dick wilted and soft. I pulled myself up onto my knees.

"Don't take it out yet," Candy gasped, "Leave it inside!" She was rubbing her clit so fast her fingers were a blur. Her pierced nipples stuck straight out, bright red. I looked over at Stephie, who was grinding against her own hand. The apartment reeked of sex. Candy went off first, shaking and moaning and flushing red. I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick as she came. That seemed to set Stephie off. She came in a series of short little gasps, squeezing her thighs together; eyes shut tight, tits jiggling.

After that I went and peed, and when I came back, Stephie was dressed again, and Candy was lounging around on the bed, looking very much like a big, naked, red-haired cat. Candy asked me if I thought I could get hard again, and her just asking that question started to get my dick hard again, so I said "Yes." Stephie giggled, and Candy asked if I'd like to jerk off onto her tits. Which I then proceeded to do. Not much came out this time, and my balls were all achy and sore, but Candy seemed to enjoy it a lot. Then we took a shower together, which was fun, and she kissed me a lot, and masturbated while I watched.

Then she left, and Stephie said I should probably get dressed, so I did, and we ordered a pizza.

I slept really hard that night.

On Monday, Stephie drove me home. I got a hard-on in the car because I was sitting next to my really hot sister, and who I had watched masturbate to orgasm the night before while I fucked her friend. I felt self-conscious about it; even though I was pretty sure she wouldn't mind.

"You're not going to tell anyone about what happened this weekend are you?"

"What?" I snapped out of my daydream, "Of course not. First of all, who would I tell? Second of all, do I look stupid?"

"You don't look stupid!" Stephie ruffled my hair fondly, "I thought maybe, if you wanted to, you could come down again next weekend. Maybe you could take the train down."

"That would be awesome!" I said.

"Yeah, I'm already looking forward to it." Stephie said, "So is Candy."

Stephie dropped me off at my house, and we all had dinner together, which was, of course, annoying. Then Stephie left, and I did some homework, and jerked off, and got ready to face a week of awfulness at school.

Only this week I had something to look forward to.

12