Sisterly Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen—listen--LISTEN! He must have christened her the moment I walked in the door. Elaine, I swear on our mother, this child's face and chest--covered with his jizz. That's right, his jizz!"

She waited; listening to what her sister had to say and then continued. "Of course ... yes, of course ... he was finished. I can assure you after that amount of jizz, he was definitely finished ... well no ... he was still quite hard. And yes, I stopped the festivities then and there."

Aunt Elaine offered her opinion or advice, I'm not sure which, and my mother rejected it.

"Whoa, I had to stop it. My house; they're underage and I had to summon all the self-control I had to keep from joining in and making it a three-some!"

Elaine had something to say, and took a minute or so to say it, and then my mother was rattling off about how well endowed I was: "Hung like a horse, Elaine - a fuckin' horse!"

Elaine went off again, only to be interrupted by my mother, who said: "Now listen to this ..." Her voice dropped to a whisper and I had to strain to hear her.

"I had a few drinks at the wedding reception ... yeah--yeah--shut up and listen, will you?" "Howie danced with me. Yeah—yeah, he's a good dancer. Will you shut up?"

Evidently Elaine did stop talking and listened.

"Now I'd seen him with the girl, but now I felt him against me!"

"Right! He jabbed me with it--right there on the dance floor in front of a hundred or more witnesses. Ohhh, I loved it! Can you imagine being poked by your own flesh and blood? How erotic ... how Freudian is that?"

"Yeah--yeah--YEAH! I'm telling you, I wanted to jump his bones then and there."

My Aunt had something to say and Mom listened, nodding her head vigorously until she began talking again. "Now you gotta swear you won't breathe a word of what I'm gonna tell you next."

There was a slight pause and my mother continued.

"I'd had a few drinks ... too many to tell the truth and I must have fallen asleep on the way home. But when I woke up I was in bed in my underwear--no dress, no shoes and there was a hole in my panties ... a tiny one, but you know how fastidious I am about my undies. He must have taken them off ..."

My aunt interrupted her again. Mom listened, frowned and jumped back in, saying, "That's bullshit! You didn't let me finish! There was dried semen around my pussy ... yeah, my pussy! And on my thighs and even some crusted on the lower part of my tummy! The little shit fucked me while I was sleeping or unconscious!"

"No, I haven't approached him about it. That's probably why I called you. I want to handle this the right way. But I really haven't a clue to what that is. Any usable suggestions?"

"Hmmmm? Really? You think? Well I don't know ... it's worth a try. Yeah, of course I will."

My mother managed a laugh then and told my aunt she'd call her the next day. My aunt said something to which my mother replied, "Well, I don't see why not. If it works out. Next week would be okay with me if your schedule ... yeah I know ... I'm saying if...

"Right, okay then, one way or the other, I'll let you know. Bye, sis, I love you!"

And she hung the phone up.

"HOWIE!"

I wanted to hide like I did when I was three years old, but there was no place for me to do it.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Come in here!"

She was wearing her favorite robe, a tattered garment that must have been twenty years old, or older.

I had my shorts and a tee on, and of course, having listened to her conversation with Aunt Elaine, I had my seemingly ever present erection protruding against the front of said shorts threatening to plunge through the fly and embarrass the entire household.

Rachel Lamella, AKA my mother, took note and I could swear there was a fleeting Mona Lisa smile cross her face before it assumed the parental authoritative look I was so used too.

"There's something we need to discuss ... just you and me."

"Umm, okay," I managed.

"I may have had a little too much to drink at the reception, Howie," she paused to look me in the eye. I freely admit I couldn't hold her eye with my own.

"So I can't be positive about what I'm about to say. Please feel free to correct me if I'm out of line, Howie. I insist you do that. Do not remain quiet if I shock you. Say something, anything, but say something, understand?"

"Yes, but ..."

"Listen to me first, understand? It's important. I don't remember much after a certain point at the reception this afternoon. But when I woke up I found some ... some things ...um, questionable things ... and since it was just you and me in the car ..."

She stopped as if reflecting on some urgent matter, and then asked me, "We were alone, right? I mean, no one else joined us during the time we left the reception and when we got home, right?"

"Yes, that's right, Mom."

"And no one stopped by the house after we got home?"

"No, it was just the two of us," I said and realized my knees were trembling.

"Okay ... so we were alone, just the two of us. So tell me, Howie, how is it that when I awoke from what I thought to have been a very erotic dream, I found semen--the very same substance you left on Regina's face last night when I caught the two of you doing it.

"Howie ... why was there semen on me when only the two of us were in the house? I want the truth, Howie. Did you fuck me while I was out of it?"

To be continued

12