Sisterly Love Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shirt ended inches short of her tight, baby blue wind shorts, exposing her belly button. She shamelessly stretched her arms over her head, further exposing her flat stomach and drawing my eyes down her torso.

She noticed me nervously shuffling my feet and set the hook further by turning and beckoning me to follow her into the living room. I'm certain Sydnie-Ann could feel my eyes burning into her twisting ass as she walked over and gestured to the couch.

"Make yourself comfy. I'll get us a couple of beers," she purred ignoring the Pepsi's I'd brought with me and walked out to the kitchen.

My cock had been at half mast since I'd gotten there and her blatant clothing and stretching had only exacerbated the situation into a full blown boner in my pants. With Sydnie-Ann in the kitchen I reached down and repositioned my erection under the waist band of my shorts and made sure his shirt would cover the pulsing head before sitting on the leather couch.

Sydnie-Ann sashayed back into the room, stopping just beside me, her bare leg contacting mine. My reflexes made me move in the opposite direction, but she stepped forward bringing them back in contact. I left my leg there this time, and accepted the long neck beer she was extending to me. Then she sat down on the couch with me, hip to hip.

"I hope you like Rolling Rock; it's all that was in the fridge." She was sitting so close to me that her left shoulder and arm were lodged underneath my arm and I could feel a trickle of sweat making its way from my armpit down to my ribcage.

"It's fine," I said. "So where's Reggie?"

"She's all right with you and me getting it on, you know." Sydnie-Ann kicked off her flip flops and began to run her manicured toes up and down my right calf.

"I um, haven't really talked to her about that," I said.

"She hasn't mentioned me?" Sydnie-Ann gasped in surprise.

"Um, sure she has, I mean like when you let us watch you with that guy in your room, you know? And when you winked at me—or us, I should say. There was some thought ..."

"So let me get this right ... you saw me wink and all, but you didn't take that as a sign we might get together?"

"I had some thoughts about it."

"You mean you jerked off thinking about me!" she said accusingly.

I shrugged; there was no sense in denying it. I had, and probably would again.

"We might as well watch some TV while we wait; unless you want to start without her."

"No—no," I said, TV is fine."

"Now where is that damn remote?" Sydnie-Ann wondered aloud, and then spied it on the armrest next to me. Rather than ask me to retrieve it, she leaned her body over my lap and grabbed for it.

I drew in a lungful of air as Sydnie-Ann's midsection sank down on my throbbing cock. By now, the head of my dick was just about peeking out of my shorts and I was certain that she couldn't help but feel its spongy hardness rubbing against her tummy. Thankfully my shirt still covered the tip.

Sydnie-Ann definitely felt the lump pressing into her abdomen as she picked up the remote. Jackpot! she thought. Wow, Reggie wasn't exaggerating! Rather than sit back up, she swung her legs onto the couch and lay across me on her stomach.

"I'm not hurting you, am I, Howie?" she asked innocently as she directed the remote and cued up a porno flick she'd stolen from a boy she knew well enough to have tasted his semen on two occasions.

When I didn't reply, she turned her head to look up at my beet red face, smiled sweetly, her big blue eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Err, no. Fine," I grunted. Sydnie-Ann winked and rolled back, facing away from me, resting her head on her left hand. We stayed that way through the opening credits, and with the beginning of the first sex scene, Reggie rang the door bell.

Sydnie-Ann got up and opened the door and Reggie swooped in bra-less, breasts jiggling crazily and wearing a million dollar smile.

"Everyone here?" she called out and hugged Sydnie-Ann, and then sat beside me on the couch, and with almost no hesitation at all, lowered my zipper and shook my boner out.

"Here it is my favorite toy. Isn't it wonderful, Sydnie-Ann?"

Sydnie-Ann could only smile and sat on the other side and deigned to look at my wonderful toy.

"I put some porn on to help us get started," she offered.

Reggie quickly countered with: "Oh, we probably won't need that. We've got the real thing. Would you like to use it first?"

"Hey!" I objected, "Why not ask me what I'd like to do?"

"Oh, sorry," Reggie said. "Who would you like to fuck first?"

At that moment I saw the trap I'd fallen into.

"It--It's not who I'd like to fuck first, or third for that matter. You're both highly fuckable. It's the way you put it. And by the way, Reggie, why'd you tell Sydnie-Ann what we've been doing?"

"Are you mad at me?" she said, and used her well practiced feminine tactic of instant tears.

"No, I'm not mad at you. I'm just asking a question."

"Well after your mother caught us in bed, 'sniff' I had to talk to someone and that was Sydnie-Ann 'cause we have a few things in common."

"Okay, that makes sense. I apologize if I seemed insensitive about things. But you now I've been dealing with a ton of shit at home because we got nailed by my mom, you know?"

I had turned to face Sydnie-Ann for that last part and got her to nod sympathetically.

I noticed that both girls were breathing faster. Sydnie-Ann's hand reached out and took hold of my erection, petting it idly at first and then slowly squeezing and stroking it.

"It is a nice one, Reggie. You weren't exaggerating, not at all."

I decided to get into the fooling around and said, "Why don't you show us your tits, Sydnie-Ann?"

"They're not anywhere as big as Reggie's," she protested.

"Not many are," I said, "but I'd like to see them all the same. I think Reggie would too. Reggie?"

"Oh, sure. You want me to take this thingy off too?"

"Yes," both Sydnie-Ann and I said at the same time.

A moment later I was looking at four delightful tits while Sydnie-Ann's finger idly traced the shape of my cockhead.

I know my body must have trembled because they both burst out laughing. I had been thinking about this happening since Reggie broke the news to me earlier and my cum laden balls coughed up a creamy glob of juice and I looked on, along with Reggie, as Sydnie-Ann lowered her head towards my boner and dragged her wet, pink tongue over it, making 'Yummy' sounds.

I took a certain manly pride in the discrepancy between the size of my cock and Sydnie-Ann's face. It stretched from where her chin rested on my balls to halfway up her forehead. She positioned it in front of her mouth and flattened her tongue out on the underside, wiggling it enticingly.

"I don't think I'll be able to take all this big old cock in my little mouth," Sydnie-Ann whispered, fluttering her eyelashes seductively as saliva oozed off her tongue and dripped down my shaft, further coating my balls.

Sydnie-Ann pursed her lips and tilted her head, skimming her full, wet lips up the tube until the fat head rested on her chin.

"Can I just suck on the head a little?" she implored.

"Yeah, best to go slow on him," Reggie said in warning.

I could only nod enthusiastically. Sydnie-Ann leaned over and took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide and extended her pink tongue out. She eased her lips over the thick head and closed them at its ridge and began to suck enthusiastically upon my hot knob. Her hollowed cheeks bulged around the thick mushroom, her tongue whirling about the spongy flesh.

I didn't know how many cocks Sydnie-Ann had sucked before, nor did I care. All I cared about that she was sucking on mine and doing a pretty good job of it; and Reggie was waiting in the wings! I was in fucking heaven!

I finally reacted by reaching out to take hold of a breast on each girl and using my fingers to gently squeeze them. My sister, Stephanie had taught me how to cup and mold the breast and its soft flesh and how to tease the rigid nipples for maximum pleasure.

Both girls moaned appreciatively as I handled them.

"This is--this is just like I thought it would be," Reggie sighed happily. "Can I have a taste of him now, Sydnie-Ann?"

Sydnie-Ann handed me off to Reggie without a word and Reggie's mouth enveloped my dick quickly and efficiently, accepting about three-quarters of it with the first downward plunge.

"Oh, you go, girl!" Sydnie-Ann crowed delightedly. "Can she give head or what?" She added a moment later.

I nodded in agreement, unable to speak. However, eager to give them both free rein to my cock and testicles, I tried to push my shorts down further without disrupting her fellating. To my surprise, Sydnie-Ann dropped to her knees on the carpet and helped me shuck them off, flinging them over her shoulder half-way across the room.

Reggie took me from her mouth and handed my joy-stick to Sydnie-Ann who stared at the drooling string of saliva clinging to her lip and the head of my cock.

"Wow!" she said and covered my cock with her widely opened mouth then plunged downward until she gagged and reluctantly retreated, gasping for air.

"Go slower," Reggie said and then kissed me.

Sydnie-Ann must have followed her advice, but I didn't notice anything in that regard for a minute or two as the kiss was one that had to be categorized as sensational. When I did regain my senses, Sydnie-Ann was deep-throating me with what appeared to be effortless ease.

Then she handed me back to Reggie, who tried to spit but managed a long drool that had all three of us laughing as it pooled in the palm of her hand. Then she worked it into my cock.

"So ... so ... fuckin' nasty," I remember muttering as she spit another glob into her palm.

Sydnie-Ann grinned devilishly.

"Oh, we ain't got nasty yet, Howie," Reggie said, smacking her lips and opening her mouth wider than I'd ever seen her do before and taking me back into her piping hot mouth.

Now the girls were working together--Reggie sucked and Sydnie-Ann stroked the shaft while tossing and twisting her head around, her pigtails flying in all directions

There's something to be said for 'nice women,' especially when they're sucking your cock. I think all women have an inner whore in them--but so few get the chance to exploit it. Opportunity was not just knocking; it was kicking down the door.

"Enough, enough," I yelled, and Reggie left off my cock but Sydnie-Ann thought it was her turn to suck and vacuumed me into her hot little mouth.

I pulled her off by her hair. "No, Sydnie-Ann, stop right now!" I said, and she did. Her eyes were glazed over as she straightened up. Her lipstick was smeared and to be honest she looked like hell, but I wasn't bothered by it at all.

"That was very good. I really enjoyed it and think you guys did too. But what I want to know is how we came to be here tonight. Reggie, care to tell me?"

"We, um, just thought you'd like doing the two of us, you know?"

I looked at her, let my eyes roam over her magnificent tits and back to her eyes before speaking. "Yeah, right; now what's the real reason?"

"Tell him for Christ's sake," Sydnie-Ann said revealing that she was kind of pissed off at my ending the fun and games.

"Okay—okay!" Reggie said, "I um, got together with Sydnie-Ann after we watched her flaunting herself at the window. She admitted that her boyfriend didn't really do all that much for her."

Sydnie-Ann broke in saying: "Only because she told me how many times you made her cum. I didn't believe her, but she insisted and eventually, you know, I came to believe she was being truthful."

"That can't be the whole story," I said.

"Well ... one thing led to another," Sydnie-Ann said with a little smirk.

"What things?"

"I um, showed her how I played with my titties," Reggie said blushing deep crimson in embarrassment at having admitted doing it. The thing is she was also demonstrating what she'd done, taking her breasts in hand before explaining further.

"I showed her how I tease my nipples, how I pinch them until they're nice and hard. And sometimes, when I'm really horny..." Reggie hefted a tit to her mouth and began sucking her own nipple.

I didn't ask Sydnie-Ann if she could manage to do it; hers being much smaller. Besides, the look of envy on her face told me all I needed to know.

"Um, why don't you two get naked?" I asked quietly.

Surprisingly, Sydnie-Ann appeared almost shy as she removed what little clothing she still had on. My eyes widened on seeing the mucus-like threads of pussy juice clinging to her white cotton panties as she slid them down her legs and tossed them aside.

"You look scrumptious, Sydnie-Ann."

She actually shivered at my words. Reggie gigged, and said, "I told you he could say stuff that no one else can."

Obviously that was an exaggeration on her part, but they both lacked experience in sexual matters ... or did they?

"How many guys have you fucked, Sydnie-Ann?"

"I don't know." She whispered as she pinched her left nipple and looked beseechingly at Reggie for help.

"Five? Ten? Twenty?" I said, continuing to probe.

"Maybe eight ... maybe nine, I'm not sure," she added with an impish giggle.

A glance at Reggie told me that she was stunned at this revelation. I was pretty sure I was Reggie's one and only.

"None of 'em was as big as you." Sydnie-Ann laughed and playfully slapped my arm.

"Have you ever let someone else watch you while you fuck one of them?"

"You know I have."

"Oh, and who was that?"

"You and Reggie, of course, and she let loose with that an impish giggle again.

Reggie and I had to laugh along with her at that and this time I slapped her on the ass with a little more impact than a playful slap called for.

She loved it.

To be continued.

12