Sisterly Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you smell me now?" she panted, taunting me for my earlier comment.

"Mmmm ..." I mumbled. "I can smell all of us together, the smell we make together."

Sydnie-Ann groaned happily and came again.

When she came back to earth, she looked down between her legs and saw Reggie taking turns licking my scrotum and then her clit.

"Ready or not, here I cum," I yelled and fired off my final salvo of the night, a decent enough load that trickled from her cunt for the time it took us to dress and even then she had to stick a wad of toilet paper against her cunt to keep it from running down her leg.

All three of us smelled of sex.

I wanted us to take a shower, promising no fooling around, but only to get the stink off of us, but Sydnie-Ann had refused to allow it, saying her parents were coming home shortly and we had better clear out pronto.

I kissed her goodnight and Reggie did the same, clinging to her so long I had to pry them apart. Then I walked Reggie home, hoping the cool wind would blow some of the sex stench from our young bodies.

At Reggie's house, she pulled me over to a corner of the house out of view of any passersby and asked if we could fuck one more time. In those exact words.

"No my horny wench, I cannot. I would that I could, but I can't.

I kissed her goodnight, gave her pussy and tits a final squeeze and walked home whistling a happy tune. Hoping my mother wasn't waiting to jump my bones when I walked in the door.

Thank God, she wasn't.

To be continued.

12