Sisterly Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be that as it may," Stephie said, "I want you to come down to the city and bring that cunt punisher of yours to my bed."

"My cunt punisher?"

"You heard me," Stephie said. "And I'm not sharing you with Candy either, just you and me ... all night and all day---maybe we'll order some pizza, but just the two of us fucking and you know!"

We stopped talking about then and both of us masturbated until we climaxed. Only then did we resume talking and even then it was just to tell each other that we loved one another and we ran out of things to say and ended the conversation.

The following day, on my way to school I encountered Becky chase again. You may remember Becky as the girl who I met crying her eyes out over a boyfriend's rejection a while back.

She greeted me with a great big smile and when I returned it she said: "So it seems you've turned into a big man on campus, huh?"

As she spoke I noticed a sparkle in her eyes that hadn't been there before, and that the shyness I'd always associated with her was gone. In fact, she was sticking her chest out toward me in what could only be interpreted as friendly, very friendly body language.

"Oh, you mean me and Regina?"

"Mmmm, everyone's talkin' about the two of you. Is it as serious as it sounds?"

"Kind of," I said, resorting to an 'aw shucks,' demeanor.

"So did you and ..." I had to search for her boyfriend's name for a second ... "Gavin ... um, you guys make up?"

"Oh, no. We are done with a capital D. Are you and Reggie doing it like rabbits? Everyone's sayin' so."

I was stunned. 'Everyone's sayin' so?'

"Uh, where did you hear that?"

"It's all over the school, Howie. I think Reggie started it by telling Christy Givens ... you know her, right?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Well Christy must have said something to her and the next thing, Reggie was screaming in her face that she wasn't a virgin and that you had taken her cherry and a lot more and she was more woman now because of you than Christy would ever be."

"Holy shit!"

Becky laughed, but the look in her eyes had changed from sparkle to lust. "Gavin never made me feel like a woman, Howie. I was wondering ... would you be free ..."

"Becky are you asking me ..."

"We---We could do it right now, Howie!

Like an idiot I said, "Where?"

Like most women, she had the answer at her fingertips. "We can use my basement, Howie. No one's there. I know for a fact everyone in my building is either at work, or out shopping. The basement is fairly clean and we won't be disturbed and we'll only miss home room at school if we hurry."

It was the wanting expression on her face that made me do it more than the boner in my pants.

Off we went, her building was only yards away. We went down some steps that led under the building's entrance, through a door and into a wide corridor that led us to the rear of the building.

Becky was right, it was reasonably clean and there was a table and two chairs that we might make use of.

"Did you and Gavin ..." I asked as we reached the back of the building with a solitary window affording us some light.

"Howie ... I never thought you'd ask me that," she said, obviously offended.

"Um, I'm very sorry. I only asked to ... to see if you were a virgin, you know? I mean, and then I'd do some things differently."

"Huh," Becky said, giving that some thought.

I figured I'd screwed things up and we wouldn't be getting it on, but I was wrong.

Becky threw her arms around me and kissed me. I returned the kiss, and then our tongues got acquainted, fencing one another, aiding in raising the level of our teenaged hormones to fever pitch.

Breaking off our torrid kiss, Becky groused, "We better get started, we don't have all day!"

The next thing I knew she had peeled off her top and bra off then lay down on an old blanket and shimmied out of her jeans while looking at me stepping out of my own jeans.

"Lemmie see it, Howie!"

I knew exactly what she wanted to see and took it out.

Her eyes went wide and a smile lit up her face. "Oh, yes, getting to the good stuff. Wow! Fucking Wow! I never thought ..."

She bit her lip and looked back down at my dick. You're a fuckin' porno star!"

"I'm no porno star," I protested as she shucked her jeans off and pulled me down on the blanket with her, and then wriggled her way between my legs to get at my dick.

"Tell me if I'm doing this right, Howie. I haven't had much practice, okay?" She said as a bit of precum came to the top. She dropped her hand and slid her index finger over the hole so she could gather the precum on her finger. She then popped the digit into her mouth and approvingly added, "Mmmmm..."

And Becky began sucking me off. Looking back over the years and a decent number of blowjobs, I can say with some certainty that experience is not a factor in fellating a guy.

Yes, some females are better than others, but no sane male will ever say he got a lousy blowjob unless he fails to tell a newbie to watch her teeth. Hey, that be on him if that's the case. Just sayin,' you know?

Becky however, was more than adequate, in fact, she excelled and she didn't play around. Instead, she bobbed her head furiously while wrapping a hand around the root of my dick. As she bobbed up, the hand followed.

She didn't bother taking me deep -- she didn't need to -- and continued to speedily gobble my knob. Her tongue swirled over the head each time her head came up, driving my cock into overdrive.

I never warned her; but the way my ass bridged up was probably signal enough, and then I erupted into her mouth; a veritable volcano of hot cream that she continued to suck out of my cock.

She stopped moving her head but kept the top of my cock in her mouth and continued to stroke the wet stalk coaxing more and more of my cum into her thirsty mouth.

Suddenly she let me fall from her wanton mouth, and spit the remaining semen out and cried, "Yuck ... oh, fuck! Sorry—Sorry—Sorry, Howie."

And then realizing she may have hurt my feelings more than she'd thought, she grabbed the back of my neck and groaned, ""Suck my nipples, Howie. Help me cum hard."

I was shocked by her command, but not shocked enough to miss this opportunity. I leaned over and sucked her fat nipple into my mouth. She tried to stifle a cry of pleasure and pulled up the blanket more so she could bite the fabric.

Meanwhile, I did the same to her nipple; bite, that is; only a nibble, but enough to give her a little pain. She winced, moaned and pushed her breast out for more. I let go of my cock so that I could slide my hand under her other breast and found her other nipple. Pinching and tweaking it.

Becky began to convulse. I briefly let her nipple pop out of my mouth, but she dropped the blanket to force my mouth back onto her.

Meanwhile, her wrist worked over-drive and the wet squishy noises drove me crazy as her fingers sloshed through her wet cunt, fucking it and playing with her clit. She moaned and it continued to increase in sound.

She was trying to be as quiet as she could, but it was impossible. Thinking fast, I covered her mouth with my own to muffle the sounds. She immediately plunged her tongue into my mouth and found mine. I matched her convulsing movements with my own to continue the kiss as she rode through her strong orgasm.

I returned the favor and went down on her. I had thoughts of finishing things off with a fuck, but she got nervous about missing her first class after home room, and we dressed, straightened things out so the floor didn't look like a whorehouse and trotted off to school.

Regina and Sydnie-Ann were waiting for me and didn't like what they saw as I approached them with Becky at my side.

To be continued

12