Sisterly Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I even did a trick Michael taught me. I sucked my own nipples. I found out guys are weird about seeing that. I even put our combined cum juices on a nipple and licked and sucked them up.

At that point, I was ready to pop so I stopped performing and began to let go. I was all over that floor as I came all over my finger. I remember what I was thinking about. 'God, I wished she could see us and see how devoted he was to my pussy right now.'"

"By the time I was done, I looked up and saw him with his dick in his hand staring at me with his mind obviously blown. I slowly got to my feet and said, 'Weren't you leaving?'

He surprised me by scooping me up and carrying me to the couch where he fucked my brains out.

We ruined the cushions with our fluids. He drilled me so hard I thought the damn thing would give away. Then, he wanted me back on top because he loved the view.

He controlled the tempo this time. And just as he was cumming into my pussy, I looked to the side and saw my cousin stumbling to the bathroom. I put my hand over his mouth and remained motionless.

She didn't seem to notice us. She was still too drunk. After she tinkled, she walked back to her room and closed the door. I popped off of him and cleaned him up with my mouth."

"After that night, he was distraught. I wasn't. In fact, everything made me horny. I wanted more, but he told me he couldn't. It was actually cute.

He tried hard to say no, no, no, but almost like clockwork, three days would pass and he'd be begging me to meet him someplace. We fucked feverously, on the apartment floor, in the shower, on my bed, in his car, in the professor's office that he worked, in the classroom after everyone left, any and everywhere we got a chance.

We were at a party one night--all of us--and he fucked me in the bathroom."

"You want some more wine?" I asked.

She nodded her head and I ran off to the kitchen and found a bottle and corkscrew and opened my first bottle of wine, and brought it back to her and enjoyed the lustful glint in her eyes as I refilled her glass.

"He—he would almost always begin by telling me 'this was going to be our last time.' She laughed loudly. "I thought once my cousin started to give him a few blowjobs, he might want me less, but whatever the fuck she did made him realize how much better sex was with me than her."

Still laughing, she said, 'there was this one time ... he was supposed to get a blowjob ... you won't believe this but Victoria scheduled them, you know, like feeding the pigeons in the park breadcrumbs or something. She actually scheduled everything sexual.

Anyway, I fucked him first and told him not to dare wash his cock. I wanted her ... to ... oh, God ... taste me. I am so fucking awful!"

"I expect he did as I asked, because the next time we met he told me it was over between us. He couldn't bring himself to face Victoria again, not after doing what he'd done.

"I felt a surge of victory in my chest. I had won! There was no way I would allow him to break things off between us and I told him so. I told him I'd see him in three days when his will broke because he had to fuck me. He kept repeating we were over and done with. I told him to shut up and that I owned him and his dick was mine!

I said a few other choice things as well and before I knew what was happening he had me bent over the sofa, tore off my underwear and buried himself in me. I wasn't ready, so it was painful, but it was a delicious pain. He fucked me hard, came, and then told me it was over. But I knew ... I knew!"

"He actually kept his distance during finals. Of course, finals may have been why. He studied with Victoria right through their finals.

The following day, we packed up in his car and drove toward Victoria's house where I was staying at the time. Of course, she had shotgun so I made sure he could see me in the mirror. While she napped on the drive, I took out my tits and played with them.

I remember a trucker passed and honked his horn, and woke up Victoria. So I had to package these girls up quickly."

"But Jeffie kept his promise. Over the next few days, he kept his distance and spent most of his time with Victoria as he was introduced to more family and friends, and won most of them over with his charm.

Her father didn't like him much, but then he didn't like any man who might be getting into his daughter's pants just then.

I admit, it was frustrating not having him inside me when we were in the same house. I had trouble getting him alone for even a moment.

He was going to leave to join his family Christmas evening, and so on Christmas Eve; we all went to bed early. I couldn't sleep, I was just too horny. So, I decided to show him - when I want to fuck, we fuck."

Taking another gulp of wine, she smiled at me. It was a weird smile. "You're getting off on this story, aren't you?"

"Not quite, but if I touch myself I'll probably pop my cork."

We both laughed lewdly.

Was this a family trait?

"Anyway, I tip-toed into the living room where he was sleeping on the couch; his blanket had fallen off to one side exposing his boxers. I worked his dick out, it got hard as I handled it and I remember the pride I felt at making him hard.

I went down on him, sucking leisurely under the glow of the Christmas tree lights. He woke up and protested--I deep-throated him. He stopped talking and held me in place with both hands until he came in my mouth.

"He hadn't been laid in ages and remained hard for me. I had him lay on the floor because I couldn't ride him the way I wanted to on the couch. I dropped my panties and took off my nightgown and climbed on. I seemed to have chucked away any inhibitions I might have had left. All that mattered was that I was going to fuck him my way. Victoria wasn't enough woman to satisfy him, but I was, and I did.

He was fantastic! I was cumming almost as soon as he slipped it into me. I started to moan and groan and then yell.

"Of course, that woke up Victoria. I remember her screaming 'What the fuck is going on?' and the lights going on all over the house. Suddenly we were surrounded by the rest of her family.

"I greeted them by yelling, 'Merry fucking Christmas!' a moment before her father, my uncle, pulled me off of Jeffie and told us to get the hell out of his house."

My mother laughed and shook her head. "I was elated and mortified at the same time."

"What happened to you?"

"Oh, he drove me to the train station and I managed to catch the next and last train out about three hours later. He offered to drive me home, but it was in the opposite direction he was headed.

"My parents were waiting for me. Of course my uncle had called ahead and I was met by a bunch of very grim faces, but I was their daughter, and it was Christmas. My mom only talked to me to let me know what a disgusting person I had become. My father couldn't look me in the eye. Everything was fucked up so I called the only person who didn't judge me - Michael. He told me what I did was okay--for me--not so much Victoria, but now I'd gotten it out of my system and could get on with my life."

"So just how did things work out in the end?" I asked.

My mother laughed sardonically. "Well, one could say it worked out for the best, or the worst. Veronica went off to grad school, got pregnant and died along with her baby during the delivery.

Michael joined the air Force and was lost over the Pacific when his plane went down.

"And Jeffie?" I asked softly.

"You know what happened to him, Howie. I married him. And now he's gone too."

"So, you see, I'm a terrible person. I ruined your cousin's life, lost my best friend, and drove your father away."

I reached over and took her hand in mine. "You're not a terrible person, Mom. Did you make mistakes? Sure, but everyone does. I know I love you, and Stephie loves you, and even Aunt Elaine says she loves you. So you can't be that bad."

She touched my face with the fingertips of both hands.

"You're such a lovely boy ... and to think I made you ... Mmmm, yeah, I made you ..."

That's when we kissed.

"Oooooohh, Howie ... I want you so bad I can't think of anything else right now!"

I began unbuttoning my shirt. Mom remained motionless.

"Why don't you take your dress off?" I asked.

Finally, she shook her head as if just waking up and reached for the bottom of her dress. As she began to pull the fabric up, she asked me in a small voice, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

You can imagine my answer. I pulled my shirt off as she kept moving the fabric up, but then turned her back to me so that when she pulled the dress over her head, her cunt was hidden from view.

"Such a tease," I whispered and licked the back of her ear.

She didn't respond but continued stripping by reaching behind her to unhook her brasserie. And while I couldn't see her pussy, I got a wonderful look at her milky white ass. It was smooth and jiggled just right as she stretched to place the bra on the bedside vanity.

I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them under my ass. Not worrying about stretching this out, I also pushed my boxers down to free my cock, which in its rigid state fought gravity to remain erect.

I know it was only seconds, but it seemed like minutes before she finally, ever-so-slowly, turned her body. For the brief moment that she was turned to the side, her breasts looked other-worldly as they were given a tremendous profile. They sagged as you might expect from a woman who had celebrated her fourth "39th birthday" a few months ago, but she took care of herself well in the boob department. Her nipples stuck out prominently. It was likely the air-conditioning that had her nipples so hard, but I wanted to believe it was this moment.

She continued to turn until her pussy came into view. Unlike my sister and Candy, my mother didn't go for the completely shaven look. She trimmed it well enough, but still retained a fairly hairy bush. Well she wasn't a girl--she was a woman; and she was my woman tonight.

I saw that she was focused on my erection. Suddenly she shook her head as if clearing cobwebs from her brain, then from the foot of the bed, she grabbed my shoes and began to pull them off without saying a word.

Why the hell hadn't I thought to do it?

My socks came next and then my pants and boxers. I was a baby boy again--FUCK!

She put both hands between my legs and pushed my legs open. Then, with growing apprehension on my part, she crawled between my legs and toward my dick. It was a small amount of space for her to travel, but fuck-shit, she did it as slow as possible. Ducking her head, she extended her tongue to lick from the beginning of my inner thigh up. My heart was racing so fast I thought I was having a heart attack.

Butterflies fluttered like mad in my stomach. I only began to calm down when her nose nuzzled my balls.

"Oh, fuck."

I glanced down at her and met her eyes looking up at me.

Her mouth left my thigh and her tongue slid over my balls all the way to my other thigh. A small grin appeared on her face. Her small hand joined the mix as she grabbed my cock firmly by the root.

Then, she brought her mouth back over to lick at my balls again. Her mouth opened and she sucked a testicle into it, her tongue swirling around the loose flesh while she sucked on it.

A few seconds later, she released and moved her head up. "How bad do you want this blowjob, Howie?"

I couldn't speak in complete sentences. My only way of communicating exactly what I felt was to do what I did. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me. She didn't stop me at all. In fact, she moaned from somewhere deep within her throat and then opened her mouth to take my cock to meet the moan.

Her lips formed a tight seal as she sank down to take as much as she could. The first attempt took in half of my cock. As she pulled up, she swirled her tongue over the uncut head, which caused my whole body to vibrate. Then she did it again, taking me as deep as she could and this time, it was about ⅔'s of my manhood.

She appeared to only be getting into the rhythm of things. My hand was clutched on her head, but I didn't force her to move. Instead, I took in the sight of a hungry slut awakening. She continued to slide her tongue all over the crown of my cock each time she rose up before moving back down to take me deep.

After a few more test drives, she opened her mouth to take a deep breath before plunging down and she didn't stop this time until she met the wall created by my skin and pubic hair. And then, as if showing off, she extended her tongue underneath my cock to lick at my balls. It's amazing I didn't orgasm right then.

She stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling up. Sniffling for a second, she did it again, but this time she reached back to grab my hand and indicate she wanted me to hold her down.

I gripped her hair harder and held her in place as I tried to force anymore of my body into her mouth as possible, which wasn't much. She seemed to moan and then gag a little, but I held her in place until she slapped my leg.

It was an amazing feeling to have my cock deep in her throat. As she came back up for air, my cock was messy with her saliva. She reached up and stroked my dick tightly before saying, "I haven't had a cock this big in some time.

I sucked my dildo a few days ago trying to get my dick game back in line, but this sucker is thick as hell. I can't wait to have it in my cunt."

Her words trailed off as she plunged her mouth back over the helmet and made my cock disappear again.

The little movements of her tongue on the underside of my cock were awesome as well. This time, when she came back up, she left the head in her mouth and licked around the ridges, which made my skin tighten. Reaching down, she cradled my still damp balls and rolled the small orbs in her hand.

Opening her eyes, she looked up at me and smiled. It was a weird smile. One I had never seen from her and that wasn't only because there was a cock in her mouth as she did it.

Letting my cock leave her mouth, she held it up with her other hand and proceeded to lick it up-and-down. It gave me the small reprieve to again speak. "Like the taste of my cock, Mom?"

"Love it, Baby," she said before turning her head to the side and clamping her mouth to the shaft of my wet penis and again moving up-and-down. She made slurping noises as she moved up, especially when she reached the ridge of the helmet.

"Want to fuck it?" I said, trying to sound sure of myself.

"You think you can handle this pussy?" she asked while squeezing my dick.

I reached down and grabbed her arms to pull her up to meet me. She didn't need to be told twice. Straddling my body, she reached down and grabbed my cock and put it the entrance of her pussy.

Rubbing it up and down, I could feel the tender lips of her cunt as they seemed to beg to be allowed to take my cock inside of her. Yet, she held it firm.

"Last chance to back out," she said.

I grabbed her tits roughly and told her to get on with it. She did exactly that.

Slowly, my mother pushed down to take every rock fucking hard inch of my cock into her hole. Her head went back and she moaned loudly, which prompted me to pinch a nipple to get an even louder cry from her. I kept my eyes focused low. The lighting was terrible, but I could make out the image of my cock, for the first time, disappearing into a warm, wet cunt.

Involuntarily, I bridged up to force more into her, but she put a hand on my ribcage to try to tell me to hold off. It was a tight fit and I immediately grew addicted to fucking.

A blow job is great, but the myriad of sensations of my tool plunging into a vagina was just more intense.

She continued her slow descent until finally, with a grunt from both of us, the back of her thighs were flush with my thighs. She looked at me and I stared at her before she leaned forward and kissed me. It was a tender moment and strange considering all of the shit it took to get to this moment, but it was also fitting. Her tongue licked at my lips, prompting me to open my mouth and play with the mischievous muscle.

Meanwhile, she bucked her hips and slowly began to ride my cock. Each vein of my dick, each ridge, every nerve was driven wild by the tightness of her pussy.

Reaching around, I found her ass and squeezed. She broke the kiss.

"Can't believe ... I'm doing this ..." she said through deep breaths. A loud moan followed before she continued. "Wanted this ... for so ... long."

She had said something similar during her orgasming the last time as well.

"How long?" I asked while dropping my other hand to snake around and grab at her ass. Spreading the cheeks, I bridged up to drive every inch into her.

"Fuck!" she yelled. "A long time. Months probably."

To emphasize her point, she began to fuck me with a bit more speed, meeting my cock with every fucking bounce as if she had to drive it through her body.

The sound of our bodies slapping together bounced off the walls. I was delirious to the sensations and trying too hard to keep control of myself. I didn't want this to end. I didn't want this sexual bout to conclude with my mother unsatisfied.

It was a losing battle. I couldn't avoid the obvious. As my Mom bounced hard in my lap, the sounds were impossible to avoid. It wasn't just the slapping sound of skin-on-skin, but the sounds of her wet pussy getting violated with each movement.

Even if I plugged my ears, I would see this beautiful, mature woman riding me. Her breasts jouncing up-and-down with each plunge and the movement caused her some trouble so she put her hands underneath them to limit the bouncing, which only cradled her tits perfectly.

Fuck, she was delicious. Her face was a plethora of emotions, though all of them related to passion and pleasure. The way her tongue left her mouth to moisten her lips was just enough to force precum out of my cock.

Like I said, an impossible battle so I embraced the inevitable and fucked her back. I moved forward to capture one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked and toyed with the little bud. All the while, I pushed up to meet each downward movement of hers, trying to reach new depths inside of her.

I belonged inside of her. It was my home.

I felt my pending orgasm boil in my balls, ready to explode. I moaned loudly and with that, Mom mumbled, "No, no, not yet."

I was confused. Didn't she want my cum? Instead, she moved up until my dick fell from her clutches, falling wetly to my lower stomach.

I remained puzzled even as Mom moved up on my body. It took me a good few seconds to understand what she was doing, but as her knees moved to my shoulders, it became clear. She wanted me to make her cum first.

Comfortable with her stature, she dropped her cunt right on my waiting tongue and I was eating her pussy. Her wet slit immediately drenched my chin as I tried to find her clit. She was moving around so much that I reached up and grabbed her ass. Hard. So hard that she squealed in response. I didn't give a fuck, I wanted to make her cum on my face.

It wasn't going to take much. That kitty was purring like crazy. Once I found her clit, she was like a firecracker going off. I held on for dear life and even as her legs squeezed my head with force, I kept licking at her engorged bud.

"Lick it, you motherfucker ... Lick it!"

Going for broke, I let a thumb drape over her crack and rub down the smooth valley toward her puckered little brown hole. She tensed up, which made me smile. I wasn't going to press the issue, if you forgive the pun, but I made my intentions well known. Meanwhile, I kept sucking at her pussy.

She continued to ride my tongue like I was her bull, mashing her wetness all over my face. It was hard to breathe, but I'd rather pass out than give up the chance to make my mother cum.