Sisterly Love Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven.

She had to know exactly what she was doing to me and it made her go even slower. She paused, her face only inches from the end of my cock and, looking up at me, opened her mouth. Her tongue came out, like she was about to receive communion. She was getting closer, closer ... in a few more seconds I'd be inside ...

She pulled back abruptly. "Maybe I shouldn't do this," she said. "Your mother and I ..."

My heart skipped a beat, my head was spinning. I couldn't think clearly. Was she really going to stop now? She must have seen the look of panic on my face, because she laughed at me.

"What? You think I'm going to stop now; with a thick, juicy cock like this?"

"Mmmm... well, I want you in my mouth." With that, her lips parted and her mouth slid down my pole. She bobbed slowly a couple of times and looked up at me. "Yeah, just like that," she said, slipping me back into her warm, wet mouth.

Elaine held her body steady and bobbed her head from the neck. She went slow and steady, taking in at least three-quarters of my rod each time. Deep and slow she sucked, her eyes closed one minute, looking up at me the next. To me a woman never looks more beautiful than she does on her knees with my cock in her mouth.

My aunt was stunningly gorgeous at that moment. Her ruby red lips were stretched around my tool, leaving a trail of shiny saliva on me. Her hands massaged the base of my shaft and caressed my balls.

She continued sucking me that way, and each time I thought I was going to cum she squeezed the base of my shaft so hard I forgot about cumming and we began again.

She paused from time to time to lick the head or my balls, but each time resumed at the same leisurely pace. The pressure was building in me. It was so incredibly sensuous, the way her mouth engulfed me and drove me crazy with pleasure.

Then came the moment when she came to a halt. "It's time you fucked me some, Howie. I want you to cum inside me. Now put it in me."

I didn't need to be asked twice, moving down between her parted thighs, I lined the head of my tumescent cock with the steaming, wet entry to her sex. I was about to have sex with another family member.

As my cock sank into her silky warmth, Aunt Elaine arched her back, just as her arms came round my shoulders pulling me tighter against her.

"Oh my God!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck me, Howie!"

I heard a cup fall and splinter in the kitchen--my mother was listening to us.

I couldn't hold off any longer. I pounded away at Elaine, sliding deeper with each and every thrust until I was meeting her cervix.

The bedroom was a cacophony of sexual sounds. Flesh slapping flesh. Sucking, hissing and grunting as we writhed entangled in our copulating dance.

"Oh yes! Oh, yes, Howie!" Elaine groaned happily.

"Gonna cum!" I moaned in reply.

"Lemmie see it! Lemmie see you cum!" My aunt yelled.

"Fuck yeah!" I grunted and pulled out of her just as the first line of jizm shot from my cock.

"Ugh!" Elaine grunted in return as it landed just above her pubic bush with the next spurt hitting the lower portion of her garter belt.

My aunt looked down at herself. Splatters of cum were all over her lower belly. A thick glob of it was running out of her cunt even as I shook the last remnants from my cock onto the frothy mess below.

"Oh wow!" I gasped as the last of his climax slipped away and I slumped forward on top of her, gasping for breath.

My aunt's own orgasm had also run its course and she fell back against the bed, breathing heavily.

"He's absolutely divine, Rachel. You failed to describe his staying power and ... and technique. I expect you had something to do with that."

My mother reentered the bedroom. "No, he's developed that elsewhere, or perhaps it's genetic."

"My god, he's already awesome, Rach!"

"Isn't he though," my mother said and both women laughed as my mother joined us in the bed.

"Oh, look at the mess he left on you, Elaine," mother said as she scooped up a gob and brought it to her sister's mouth.

"Mmmm," my aunt purred as she sampled my sperm. My mother repeated the move, but this time brought the fingers to her own mouth and licked them clean.

"Now, Howie, be a good boy and clean the rest from your aunt's puss and when you finish you can have your way with me."

It proved to be a very long but rewarding night for all of us.

12