Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me hard" She said with each thrust of my dick.

"I want all of you inside me as hard and fast as you can fuck me" She moaned again a little louder than I would have wanted her to do.

I was now ramming my cock in and out of my girlfriends little sister's pussy so hard that I could hold on any longer and I shot my load right up her wanting cunt. As she felt me cum inside her it sent her over the edge and she arched her back and kept bucking under me as I still came inside her. Eventually I collapsed on top of her as her cunt muscles milked every last drop of cum out of my cock.

"My god that was a great fuck, I can't remember the last time I felt so satisfied" Kate Cooed.

As I lay there on top of Kate she was still still milking my cock with her saturated cunt muscles with a huge grin on her face. It was then that I realised that we were not alone in Kate's room.

"So is my sister as good a fuck as I am?" Came the voice of my girlfriend Amy from behind me as Kate tried to hide under me.

12