Sisters

Story Info
One of the best days of my life.
867 words
3.96
49.6k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a mostly true story, with only the names and a few identifying and incriminating things have been changed. Everyone involved is over the age of eighteen. These are just a reminder of my youth that I decided to share.

*****

When I was younger, I was dated a girl named Annie. We dated all through high school and a few years after. During one of those years, she cheated on me. She said it was a drunken mistake and after lots of soul searching, I forgave her and we moved on. At least I thought I did.

One day, I went in to work, but must have misread the schedule because it wasn't my day to work. These were the days when cell phones were there, but rare and costly. So I decided to go to Annie's house to surprise her. When I got there, her brother, Brian answered the door and said that she was at her grandma's house helping her with some errands. He asked if I wanted to stick around and have a couple beers, since he knew I didn't get along with their grandma that well.

"I guess I have nothing better to do now," I said. So we sat around drinking beer and playing video games for a bit.

About twenty minutes later, their younger sister, Amy, came downstairs and asked if we wanted to smoke a joint. We were both happy to, so we went up to her room. She asked if we could roll one since she never really manage to do it right. After smoking it, we chilled for about half an hour before Brian realized we were out of beer. He said he was going to walk down to the local 7-11 and pick up some more.

As soon as he walked out the door, Amy turned to me and kissed me before saying, "I think what my sister did to you was bullshit." Before I could even respond she started rub my cock through my jeans. She had me rock hard instantly. "It's a twenty minute walk there and a twenty minute walk back, so if you want to do this, you better get naked," she says as she's still rubbing me.

I know I should have said no. I know I should have thought with my other head, but as they say, I was young, dumb, and full of cum.

I quickly get undressed as she took off her own clothes. She gets down on her knees and took me into her mouth. I was so excited that I was ready to pop after a couple minutes. I stopped her and lifted her off the floor and threw her on her bed. I got between her legs and found her soaking. I ate her like my life depended on it.

"I need to be inside you. Turn over, I want to fuck you doggy style," I say. She immediately does. Even with all her wetness, she was still tight. I fucked her like a mad man. I pulled her hair, I slapped her ass, and I called her dirty names, but all it did was made her push back harder on my cock.

"I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?"

"Lay down," she commands, "I love making a man cum when I'm riding him."

She grinds her little pussy down on my cock as I reach up and grab her breasts. "Suck on them. It will make me cum when you do." I nibbled and licked and sucked those pert titties as I felt the pressure build up in my balls.

"Keep grinding. Keep grinding. I'm going to cum," she moans into my ear.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Here it comes," I yell as blow the biggest load I've ever had. I cum so hard that I get light headed.

"Wow. That was awesome, but we better get dressed. My brother will be home soon." Amy says.

Just as we finish getting dressed, we hear the front door open and close. Then we hear Brian yell, "You ready for another beer?"

"I think I'm actually going to head towards home, since I'm sobering up now," I apologize. "But thanking for hanging out. Tell Annie I stopped by."

As I walk outside, Annie's car pulls up. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd surprise you, since I didn't have to work. I'm headed home now, though."

"Good, let's go," she says as she jumps in my car. We only get about two blocks away before Annie reaches into my pants and pulls out my cock. "God, I need this when we get to your house," she exclaims as she starts sucking me.

I know it's wrong, but in the back of my head, the vengeful part of me just want to ask how her sister's pussy tastes, but decided that wasn't the best thing to ask at that particular time.

We eventually broke up and part of me knows what I did was wrong, but it was one of the best days of my life. How many people can honestly say that they've had two sisters in the same day?