Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And my payment...?" said Lanaleth, walking a circle around the lord, letting the soft weight of her pendulous, violet breasts mold against his broad shoulders.

"She travels with a twin sister, Selise. Equally formidable. And... beautiful. Deprive Mara of her sister and make yourself another. I know it's been ages."

Lanaleth teleported in front of the demon and bent over, going on all fours. "We have a pact, dread lord." She wiggled her soft, heartshaped buttocks before him. "An... exchange... will seal it."

Mara's vision erupted into flames and moans. She could barely stay conscious. But she did. She knew the past. She felt the present. She saw... the future.

She saw herself.

On her knees as Lanaleth before her, the Demon King yanking her hair as slammed into her jiggling cheeks. His dark claws swept up her exquisite lines and settled on her thick and hefty tits, fingers squeezing deep as his tongue ran along her throat.

The beast's fiery eyes beheld her every sweat drenched curve, her plump, bouncing breasts glistened in the bizarre purpled and crimson hell light of his inner circle. Her flat stomach squirmed as unholy pleasure ravished her body. Soft gasps tumbled from her throat, her hips bucked back, throwing her jiggling cheeks back at her thrusting violator.

More than that, she felt the ecstasies of this vision reverberate through her flesh, the curtain between future and present thinner than ever. Mara could even smell the scents of this place. It was fragrant, sickly sweet yet carrying a tinge of ash, as if every cloying perfume in the world had been given over the flame.

Mara could not believe she was seeing herself, the evil smile that filled her face, the treacherous words that slipped from her mouth.

"Defile me, my lord... make me your queen!" She moaned and her eyes flared with wicked light. "Make me the Demon Queen!"

It could not be her... and yet it was.

Mara could only look in horror as the Demon King did just that. She watched the nightmare unfold, how deep the infernal creature held himself, how tightly he palmed her giant breasts, emptying rope after rope of evil seed deep into her clenching depths.

She felt the wet searing heat spread deep, the demon's unholy seed flowing inside her like a river of fire. The Demon King's sack throbbed and pulsed as it spent its writhing and wicked contents into Mara's pure womb, sealing her defilement with each and every pump.

Mara's future self arched her back... and yet she felt her real self do just the same, slumping forward at the same time. Her eyes had gone glassy, her irises beginning to swirl with infernal light. The after shocks of her multiple climaxes still clung to her flesh, making her numb, even as the Demon King continued blasting into her, still mired in his cataclysmic orgasm.

Her lips made the moans of a legion, while at the ends of her splayed out arms her nails turned to talons, punching through the fiery rock below. When she curled her fingers and toes, cinder and granite yielded before her changed touch.

She saw how the longer the vile beast held himself inside her, the more she changed and the faster her transformation came to be. Beautiful smooth skin sloughed off in favor of red scales, while her toned back rippled and exploded with giant crimson bat wings.

The Demon King's hands swept down from her bouncing breasts, now red mountains of trembling titflesh, crowned by nipples as black as malice. They paused over her soft belly, upon which glowed a blue pentagram as bestial growls echoed out... the first sounds of the dark prince sown in the she-warrior's womb.

"At last!" said the Demon King, his voice carrying the rolling notes of thunder. "You are conquered, mortal."

"I..." Mara tried to speak, hearing her voice in the present and the future. "I feel the darkness, and it feels..." She broke into a smile. "Divine! More divine than purity ever felt!" Mara regarded the demonic contours of her new face, the pair of ivory horns that curved from her forehead and the eyes of flame that peered from her sockets.

It was comforting, calming, as if she had looked into the mirror and found what always was, not what would be. And when the face disappeared and Mara found herself looking out over demonic hordes, marshaling in formations that stretched across the cloud riven horizon. A crown of flame shined above her head, while the lofty, calloused hand of the Demon King gripped her own.

The Demon Queen was born.

***

When Mara finally blinked out of the vision, it was too late. Her mind had already embraced the evil of the Demon King, but so too had her body. She was every bit the statuesque, busty red skinned slayer queen of her nightmares.

She was no longer in the church with her sister and the succubus, but in the court of the Demon King.

"My lord!" She genuflected before her lover and conqueror. "You have stripped me of weakness and mortality... but how is this possible?"

No sooner had she asked the question than she found herself before the Demon King without having moved to him. He gave her a lewd kiss and fondled her ample, crimson breasts between his ebony claws.

"How? Simple, my slave." He chuckled and walked around the pentagram engraved into the floor. "Past, present... future. They are all one and the same in this world, unencumbered by mortal perceptions of change and flow." He stroked his chin and then his black pommeled blade, more than pleased with himself. "Your nightmare, was no nightmare. It was reality. Your body was in two places at once, and what affects the one must follow in the other... your sister's betrayal was exquisite."

"Yes... yes it was." she sighed softly, remembering how helpless Selise had been to stop her own downfall. This was their fate and always was their fate. Pleasure thrummed throughout her body, her slit ached for her dark master whose gaze lingered on the copious flesh of her proud breasts.

She slid her soft scarlet hands over her flat belly, sensing the budding demonic life within, and moaned, enraptured in the sheer pleasure of being consumed by evil. The Demon King took her hand. "Come." he said, opening a blazing rift before their eyes with a wave of his hands. "There are realms to sack, hopes to crush... purity to corrupt."

The Saga of the Sisters Thornblood had ended.

The Terror of the Demon Queen had begun.

12