Sisters and a Flower Ch. 02

Story Info
Chelsea gets pregnant.
1.8k words
4.02
106.5k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica introduces Chelsea to her boyfriend.

Jessica and I made each other orgasm repeatedly that morning until both of our stomachs rumbled with hunger. By the time we decided to stop it was already 12:30 on the alarm clock and mom was long gone at work. I somewhat began to wonder if she knew about what we were doing and if she'd be mad at us. The thought quickly faded though as I sat at the kitchen table having a quick bowl of cereal while Jessica was on the phone apparently talking to her boyfriend. I hoped she wasn't talking about us.

"Ok.....yeah....sure I'll make sure the door's unlocked you can come right in....alright I'll see you in a few."

My stomach sunk. Knowing Jessica was bringing over her boyfriend with mom gone meant they were surely going to have sex and I wasn't going to have any. I wanted to make love with my sister all day and into the night. My emotion was apparently visible on my face and Jessica had a hunch what I was thinking.

"You know.....you could join us I'm sure Ryan wouldn't mind."

She said it with a giggle at the end. My stomach seemed to sink lower. I didn't want to make love to a man I wanted my sister, or perhaps maybe another girl from school who might be lesbian. I had already decided I was lesbian and repeatedly went through my mind who at school was a lesbian too, nobody really came to mind that wasn't already taken. I decided in myself I wouldn't let him put his thing inside me if I did join them, actually I didn't want anything to do with his thing at all.

"Umm....ok I guess."

Was all I could say. I was starting to get scared. For what I didn't know I'd be with my sister and she'd protect me. I guess it was the fact that I was facing the possibility of have sex with a guy for the first time. I couldn't help but wonder what it'd feel like having Ryan pound me like he does to my sister. It certainly wouldn't feel like the toy would it? If it did at least I knew I'd never need a man for pleasuring me.

It seemed just a few minutes later Ryan came walking into the kitchen. He wasn't very tall almost my height but from what I'd seen of him before his body was well toned. In high-school he was the football team's running back and was now playing college ball. He definitely kept himself in shape. A little bit of hair ran the length of his arms and what she could see of his legs and had short almost black hair. Wearing shorts and a T-shirt with sandals he definitely matched the description of a college boy stud. I remembered catching a glimpse of his thing one night and wondered how her sister could take him like she did. I didn't know how most guy's things were in regards to size but his was big enough.

" Hey Chelsea how ya doin?"

I didn't want to be rude or anything and plus he wasn't a bad guy either. When he hung around he never made any advances towards me and was usually pretty polite.

"Kinda tired, had a rough night and didn't sleep very well."

Ryan heard Jessica start heading down the stairs from their bedroom and decided to finish the conversation.

"I heard. Well I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight."

With that he turned to meet Jessica and the two embraced and kissed. I sat there wondering what he meant by he heard and that I'd sleep better tonight. Did Jessica really tell him about what we did last night? Ryan was already heading upstairs into the bedroom with Jessica right behind him. She popped her head around the corner before heading back up.

"We'll be in the bedroom if you want to come in."

She gave me a devious grin and disappeared up the stairs. I sat there as panic started to take me. I wanted to go up there, I wanted to know what it felt like to be fucked by a man, but I was so scared. I sat there for maybe a good five minutes before my body took over mind and I started going up the stairs, stopping at the bedroom door. A couple deep breaths and I opened the door. Jessica and Ryan were already in the bed covered by the blanket and wrapped up in each others arms. They hadn't started yet. Ryan looked over at me and gave me a welcoming smile.

"Jessica wanted to wait for you....."

Seeing my expression he stopped and changed what he was saying in mid-sentence.

"you know you don't have to do this."

The fact that he cared for what I wanted and was comfortable with lifted my heart a little. He wasn't like most guys then he actually cared. I took my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants letting those fall to the floor. Ryan opened the blanket beside him and I slid in. My bra and panties were still on but I could feel as I brushed up against Ryan's rear that he was already naked, and I assumed my sister was too, so I shakily took my bra off and slid my panties down my legs just letting them sit down at the bottom of the bed. Ryan was now sandwiched by two girls and I was behind him while he faced my sister. I didn't know where to put my hands and my sister took mine guiding it down Ryan's stomach. I knew where she was taking me and my heart raced as I got closer till I felt his tip brush my hand. My sister let my hand go and for the first time I felt a man's cock.

"Don't be shy....here."

Ryan rolled over and pulled down the bed sheet exposing himself and me to the daylight. I had the impulse to cover myself but my eyes were locked on his cock. Soft yellow hair lined his ground and his shaft was rock solid pointing directly at my pussy almost touching. Immediately I felt myself start to get moist between my thighs as my hand traveled downward to his shaft. My hand seemed to move of its own accord as I wrapped my fingers around it feeling how soft the skin was. It just slid along the length of his shaft as I moved my hand up and down on him. Reaching closer I found his balls. They somewhat reminded me of overgrown peanut m&ms that had gotten soggy. I fondled his sack now fully enjoying playing with Ryan's genitals. I slight pressure on my shoulder though stopped me as I found myself being guided to my back.

I kept my legs shut but for some reason I couldn't keep myself closed for very long. Ryan crept up over me and I spread my legs exposing my pussy for his full view. He took the hint and moved in between and positioned himself so he could truly take my virginity. Jessica already took my flower but I was still really a virgin and this would be the end to that. He never said a word either as I watched his cock disappear from view between my legs and begin probing my lips. I felt an ache inside me, a wanted to have his length fill my inner depths. Slowly he began pushing himself into me letting the sensation creep into me inch by inch. At first there was a slight tinge of pain but any little movement turned it into unfathomable pleasure. I gasped at the shock of it as I felt his groin press up against mine. I took his whole length and it felt so good. The pressure inside me throbbed pleasantly his mere presence a crescendo of pleasure.

Slowly Ryan pulled out a bit and slid back in. The shock of pleasure made me gasp again and he started a rhythm drawing in and out of me never taking himself all the way out. Each thrust sent me into ecstasy and I started to involuntarily moan. He began picking his pace up and I felt my clit start surging pleasure through me. My sister began fingering me while Ryan fucked me and it was too much. I cried from the wave after wave of pleasure that coursed throughout my entire body as I hit my peak of orgasm.

A dull grunt escaped from Ryan and his thrusts began to shorten but quicken in pace before he stopped altogether. For a moment I wondered why he stopped till I felt a warming sensation start purging into my belly. I could feel his cock spasm inside me and the feeling was like it was meant to be, that my body was doing its job in taking his seed. I didn't know it right away that he just came inside me till he pulled out and something warm and wet tricked from my pussy. I looked down curious and saw his expression. Ryan's face was a mix of regret and horror. I couldn't quite see what was leaking out of me but I had a hunch. Reaching down I wiped some of the fluid just hoping it was my own cum but when I saw that it was a white filmy goo my heart dropped. Dread filled me and panicked. I didn't know what to do and all Ryan could say was sorry.

"Chelsea I'm...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. I thought I could pull out but...."

Jessica cut him off in mid sentence. Furious that he might have just gotten me pregnant.

"But what? I asked you to give my sister her first experience with a man and you didn't even pull out. I told you, you should've worn a condom."

Ryan stood there naked, cum dripping from his tip as his cock began to go limp. I used the bed sheet to wipe myself and put my panties and bra on while Jessica started arguing with Ryan. Tears welled up and I started crying which threw Jessica into a new state of furor, eventually demanding that Ryan leaves this house and not to call her till she figured out what she wanted to do with him or dump him. Ryan left almost running down the stairs and in a short while I heard tires squealing as he sped off away from the house. I sat at the edge of my bed now hand resting on my stomach where I felt the warmth of his cum enter me. Jessica came over and sat beside me and hugged me. I broke down and started crying in her lap. I was so scared, I couldn't have a baby now. I didn't want to have babies.

"Chelsea I'm so sorry. We'll do what we can ok? There's a few pills out there I can get you that'll help keep you from getting pregnant."

Hope began to well up in me. Little did I know though that he did in fact impregnate me and the pills would do no good.