Sisters & A Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into Kate and said I had to go into work. I told her thanks for making breakfast for Rand he had a bad night. I guess he didn't finish what he started. I went out expecting to let the two of them fuck their brains out. I drove half way around the block on the way to the main road when I stopped. My pussy ached for attention and the feel of cock in my mouth was fresh and the memory of the that hard clit in my mouth made my head fuzzy, besides I wanted to know if, no I wanted to see. So I parked my car and walked to the kitchen window.

I saw them talking. She reached for something in the fridg and let him have a great view of her ass and pussy as she bent over. As she made eggs her rob opened. He set the table and never stopped looking. She poured milk and brushed his face with her breast. His mouth turned to meet her nipples. She dropped a napkin and as she bent down to get it rubbed her face on his cock, opening his rob and letting the boy free. As she put the napkin down by his plate he reached up and took her nipple into his mouth. As she pulled back her nipple was hard. He put his hand on her thighs and moved up across her ass. As his hands moved up bare skin to her small of her back it lifted her robe and showed the swollen lust between her legs. He took her other nipple and soon both were matched in stiff wetness. Next she pulled a chair facing him and sat cross legged. They never ate the scrambled eggs.

He was mesmerized by her cunt. He began to stroke himself. I had never seen this before. She did the same to her pussy. Soon he was inches away from her pussy watching like some hypnotized freak. I could feel my cunt leak as I willed him to suck her. She pulled her hand away rubbed her finger on his lips and thrust her hips towards him. He gently caressed her pussy with his mouth. Licking every naked inch. (I need to shave my pussy lips.) He slowly worked his way to her inner lips and her heavy hood. His tongue darted in and out and then up to her clit.

Soon she was moaning and his sucking took intensity. She orgasmed until she shook all over. Next he did what I love after an intense clit orgasm he tongued her pussy hole over and over very slowly. The glistening juice kept running out onto his tongue. (I hope she enjoyed all that good training) Soon her hips were thrusting. She pulled his head up and they kissed passionately. Now both their faces were wet with her juices. He stood up and she took his cock into her had like a precious jewel. His poor cock was so swollen. I had only seen it once before like that. She sucked, licked, kissed and stroked it up and down. It was amazing, her tongue was not only giving sex to his cock but exploring every ridge and bump.

She kept running her tongue between his shaft and head. Soon he was moaning loudly as his body tightened up. I had never seen it from this angle, it was beautiful, every muscle rippled and his entire desire on that tool of his. Rands cock is unusually thick and it filled her mouth. She sucked for all she was worth but it spilled from the edges of her mouth as his cum and her drool kept draining and draining down her chin, and edges of her mouth, down her neck across her hard nipples and succulent round young breast. She licked most of it up and then stood up and made him lick it off of her breast.. I had never seen her so bold and he like a puppy did it.

I Needed More

It was amazing how wet and hot my pussy was. She next took his now swollen and slightly limp cock and started to walk. He followed like a puppy. She went towards the bedroom and out of my view. The bedroom windows were to tall and I was not going to stop now, so I quietly walked in. As I moved close to her open door I could see her squatting and grinding over his face like I had done the night before. Then in a 69 took in his dick into his mouth. Soon he was hard. A few minutes latter with her moaning and bucking and my hand up my sun dress she turned around and said I need to be fucked by you. Wow I moved back so she could not see me.

I was now in her spot watching and finger fucking myself. I knew something she didn't, that was after Rand had cumed like he did he was a fucking machine and was not going to lose it for a long while. I moved to the door again. She had mounted him. His cock disappeared inside her and reemerged glistening. Up and down back and forth I watched in complete sensual bliss as she did a slow fuck. I watched, I masturbated, watched and played, and then I knew I needed it as much as she did. I had given her a chance at him alone and had got off once.

I came in and walked up behind her as slowly as I could. I whacked her on her butt loudly. The sound echoed in the room. She rolled off. Her cunt made a sucking sound as it came off of his rod. His cock stood straight up glistening wet. She got up and started to run out. I caught her by her arm. I said where the hell do you thing you are going. She looked confused. I said I had been watching for a minute. (What a lie, how about the last 40 min.)

I said that if anyone rode his cock it would be me first. I then kicked off my shoes and walked her over to him, stepped on his chest so he went back down and turned her around and sat her down over his face ready to 69. They both just sat there like statues her facing me and his cock and his face an inch from her dripping cunt. I pulled my sun dress off and slipped out of my panties. I lowered myself so that his cock was just pushing at my entrance. I looked up at her and said, all this poontang should help me slide on. Then I did. I took it in one motion.

My wet pussy his pussy soaked cock drove all the way in like pure pleasure as she watched. It filled me to my limit. I took one hand and ran it gently down her neck over her right breast, down her stomach and between her legs. I gently caressed her pussy, my fingers slipping between her familiar folds and gently rubbing her clit to hardness. I kissed her check and she melted. She knew I wanted this as much as she did. She hugged me and Rand began kissing and licking my finger as it ran between the lips of her cunt. We went on like this until she pushed me back and started to go at my tits. A man could never suck a nipple like a woman. It was incredible, one and then the other. She started to moan. I wanted her to last longer so I said hoarsely HOLE UP, which to Rand meant tonguing her ass and her hole but no clit. This drove me wild but would not let me orgasm. It worked on Kate. Soon she looked up at me and said can I. Can I. I said you can anything you want.

Ones Okay, Twos Great, Three is Heaven

I expected to be trading places with her but she pushed me back until I was laying on the ground both Rands and my backs on the carpet, his hard cock now trapped in my hungry cunt. Then she tongued my clit. I moaned so loudly that she moved away quickly. All I could say was no, please more. She went back down on me. His cock buried throbbing in me.

All I had to do was lift my hips off the ground a little and it slid in and out. She was licking my pussy, sliding her tongue up inside of me where the odd position left a gap between my cunt and my clit. She began sucking my clit more and the rest of my pussy less. She then in a thick voice said I will do all the work just lay still. I looked up and saw that her pussy was now out of reach of his mouth but he had replaced his fingers into her pussy and her ass. She grabbed the base of his cock pulled it out a little ways and started ramming it in and out of me.

Then she went down on my clit. Within a minute I felt both my clit and deep inside of me explode with pleasure that ran through my body again and again. This was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had and it rolled into several quickly in a row. As I finished she crawled up to me and asked me if I liked it. I told her I had always fantasized about being fucked and sucked at the same time but I couldn't figure out how to get another guy past Rand. She said she hoped I didn't mind that is was her. I smiled and hugged her tight and said it was better than anything else. She said I could have it any time I wanted.

God she hadn't finished and been teased and teased. I slid off his cock. It sprung up and slapped her in the stomach. I then said will you finish Rand off for me.

Baby Sister Gets Her Fun

I took Rand sat him on the edge of the bed. I took her and moved her ass towards him. I griped his slippery cock and slid it back and forth between her pussy lips. I then guided his cock up her tight pussy. He moaned loudly. I knelt down in front of them and watched her bounce up and down. Soon his balls were wet . I then decided to returned the favor. I now felt what it was like to not only suck pussy that was awake but a pussy being fucked by my man. I caressed his balls and concentrated on keeping in time with her up and down slide. I rolled her clit in my mouth until she soaked my hands cupping his balls, my face, and the bed.

Then I drove my tongue against her clit until I was not sure when her orgasm started or ended. Next he stood up and with her sitting in his arms still mounted on his cock walked over to the mirror and started bouncing her like a rag doll on his cock while he watched. Soon I was hugging him from behind while watching too. Kate struggled to keep her eyes open and watch. He cummed violently as Kate cummed yet again, if you count the last three minutes of wave after wave. Rand staggered back onto the bed and fell onto his back. His cock popped out of Kate and for a minute I marveled at how succulent the love juices the three of us had made looked. Then I joined them in kisses and embraces.

Lunch is Served & Dessert , Pie, Pie, & cream Lots of Cream.

It was now time for lunch and the beginnings of a great trio. We made our way to the kitchen...

12