Sisters Ch. 01

Story Info
His slave keeps a secret.
1.3k words
4.25
46.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the driveway of the cabin, stopping in almost the exact same place I had done for the many years I had owned this place. Her car already parked in the driveway I noted. I put the car in park, shut off the engine and sat there, eyes unfocused on anything and mused over the request my darling little slave girl had made of me this Monday past. It was not so much the request, which caused my angst, but the reasons behind such a simple request to which I was not privy. This caused me no end of concern for even though the girl had asked nothing more than for a weekend in the mountains there was some underlying that I simply could not put my finger upon.

She did not ask for much as she had learned during my training of her that I provided most everything she needed. The simplicity of the request, at first, didn't seem to be much, but as I thought about it driving up here without her my suspicions grew as to why she wanted to meet me here instead of coming along with me. This made me wonder during the last half of the 100 mile drive what she was up to, and that in itself bothered me because she rarely did anything to cause me to give pause and try to see her motives.

Yet she had asked quite insistently to be allowed this one tiny secret. Secret only until I arrived at the cabin. This made her request even more odd, for one of the hard fast rules we had between us were no secrets. I opened the door and exited the car still wondering what this was all about. As I approached the door to the bunker as she called it the door opened slowly and she moved out dressed in only the camisk I allowed her to wear when we were visiting here. She dropped to her knees spreading them wide apart as he door swung slowly shut on it's own.

"Greetings my master," she said quietly, her eyes on my feet.

"Greetings slave." I smiled down at the little slut at my feet. It was hard for me to imagine that in less than a year she had come from an insolent unknowing vanilla bitch to the pleasant and loving slave. " I suppose you will now tell me what all this is about."

"Yes my master." I could see the smile on her lips. "Your slave has brought you a surprise."

"This is known to me. You've said as much when you request me to not ask questions."

"Yes my master." She smiled again. " Your slave asks that you indulge her and give to someone what you have so lovingly given to this girl this past year."

I was a bit taken aback. " You have a girl you wish me to train?

"Yes my master." The girl smiled at the ground again

"Someone I know."

Yes my master." The girl grinned widely. "She is this one's sister, Heather."

The shock on my face had the girl been looking up and able to see would have been complete and total. Not only was my slave asking me to train another the way she had been trained but her own lovely little sister Heather. She had two sisters one older one younger. While she favored both of them greatly she looked more like her oldest sister. The slave at my feet was really a combination of both her siblings. Heather, the prude, sticking to nothing but the basics of sexuality and Hope the slutty youngest one.

Heidi, the slave on her knees before me, had been married right out of high school and to a man who cared nothing for anything but himself, and physically abused her until I came to work for the company she worked for. There was just something about her that attracted me to her and we had a short but intense affair until her husband found out and we stopped seeing each other until one day she walked into my office, closed the door, and knelt before me. In a very timid and scared voice she whispered, " Master, she begs you to take her back. She is leaving the monster and wants, craves and longs for your touch and to be taught to be your complete and total slave."

Despite the blowup of our parting the feelings I had for the slut remained and I took her, willingly back into my collar. We had moved in together within a year. Our lives settled into a loving and exciting rhythm and she who had never been touched by a master began her training and we proved to be perfectly suited one to the other.

We indulged ourselves in every fantasy we could decide excited us. She experienced her first lesbian sexual contact, her first service of a master other then myself. She reveled in being used by 6 men, serving them fully until she could take no more. Water sports were among what became her favorite ways to be used by me. She served well and asked for little. It was this that made her request so odd but it also intrigued me as to with what she would wish to surprise me.

"Are you quite certain you wish this?" I said after regaining my breath.

"Yes my master." She nodded her head.

"Why?" I asked seriously. "She has never shown any inclination to want this even thought she is well aware of your place with me."

"Yes my master." She whispered softly. "That is true. She ahs not, but I want her to experience the joy, pleasure and ecstasy that I have found with you. She deserves to be so alive, so satisfied, so complete."

"Does she know why you have brought her here?" I asked.

"No my master." She squeaked.

"So you lied to get her up here?"

"Yes my master." She gulped.

"I will deal with that presently." She shuddered.

I opened the door and walked into the cabin leaving her kneeling on the porch. I motioned her to follow me inside. I moved through the house, her in tow, until I found Heather sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

'Hello, Heather." I smiles as I pointed to the spot on the floor beside my chair. Heidi knelt perfectly beside me as I sat down.

Heather's eyes went wide as she watched her sister open her thighs the camisk sliding up higher until her smoothly shaven sex was fully exposed. I reached down and caressed her cheek as Heather's eyes stayed wide with disbelief.

"Hello..." She managed to stammer.

"Heidi, remove your camisk and lie across the table on your belly." I said, my voice stern and firm.

Heidi, without hesitation, stripped in front of her sister and lay upon her belly, her ass lifted high for what she knew was coming.

I looked over at Heather, her eyes glued to the upturned flesh of her sister's ass. "You see Heather, Heidi has lied to you. She has brought you here under false pretenses. I do not know what reason she gave you for bringing you here but she must be punished for lying to you."

Heather's breath caught in her throat as I brought my open palm down across her sister's naked ass, and continued until Heidi was sobbing from the spanking. Heidi lay across the table sobbing, tears streaming down her cheek as I rose from the chair and moved around to where Heather sat.

"She brought you here to learn exactly what she has learned with me over the last two years."

Her shocked expression was betrayed by the slight awe that gleamed in her yes.

"She has brought you here to give you to me."

Her breath caught again and I could see the slight revulsion in her eyes but flowing there was too, a glint of interest and anticipation.

This is a story suggested by my slave. Something she has fantasized about for a while now. Let us know if you'd like to hear more of the story.