Sister's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... what you're saying might be correct, brother... But in our sexual life he'll not do anything like this. So I have no choice but to accept that fact and live with It." my sister said sadly.

"No, sister... To get full sexual pleasure as a woman is your rights. And if Jiju not able to give you that then I'll give it to you. As a Brother it's my duty to give satisfaction to my sister, be it sexual satisfaction or anything else. I want to see my sister happy in her life, be it sexual life or any other matter."

"Are you mad, brother? It's not allowed brother to give sister any sexual pleasure. Our Culture, our Society not at all allows it." Sister said.

"I know that, sister... we don't need to tell anybody about this. We can do this without knowing anyone. Rather you can enjoy this without anybody's knowledge."

"But still, brother... our brother-sister relation is like that. We're not allowed to enjoy with each other. We can't have sexual relations!!"

"Why not? Since morning we're enjoying like Lovers, like married couple... that time we weren't Brother-Sister? We feel comfortable with each other. We don't hesitant to enjoy with each other. We love to give pleasure to each other... then why not to enjoy it again and again??"

"Oh brother... how can we do that? How can I explain you its wrong??"

"Tell me, sister... what we did few minutes before, haven't you enjoyed that??"

"Not we... you did, brother... I was protesting... but you hold me tight..."

"Ok... I agreed... I did... But after you also co-operate with me..."

"When did I co-operate with you??" She said mischievously.

"Oh come on, sister... I freed you later on... But you never push me aside. Moreover you were pushing from bottom and enjoying my licking immensely."

"Then what else I could do, brother??" my sister said shyly, "you were holding me tightly not leaving. On top of that you're doing 'that'... you know licking me down there, which was fueling my excitement. Then how long I would hold myself? Agreed I'm your sister and you're my brother doing that but after all I'm women. I also couldn't hold back my feeling and urge. And then I started participating in that act..."

"Exactly! that's what my point is... Few second you might have felt guilty but after you might have started enjoying it. If you really enjoyed it then why not to get that pleasure again and again??"

"Tell me one thing; brother... you're licking me 'down' there... what pleasure you got from that? What joy you felt doing that with your sister??" she asked me suddenly.

"Well... to tell you fact... Men don't get any practical pleasure licking women's 'that' part... that's the reason most of the men don't do that. But after all it's his duty to satisfy women completely. So he must do this act. If you ask me, I'll be always ready to do that with you! It's my pleasure to give you pleasure. It's my joy to give you happiness of sexual life!"

"You didn't fell disgusted?" she asked interestingly.

"Not at all... How would I feel disgusted?? In fact! I enjoyed it lot. Especially it's your pus... I mean that part, which gave me immense satisfaction!"

"you know, brother... you always talk sweet like this... that's why I can't say 'no' to you... that's why I don't feel like disappointing you..." she said laughingly.

"if that's the case then do what I say, sister... the way I licked your 'pussy' and gave you pleasure, give me also similar pleasure..."

"Brother!!!!... My sister shouted, "you shameless boy!!... How can you utter dirty word like 'pussy' front of your sister??"

"What's big deal in it, sister? I said laughingly, "In fact! Talking in such dirty language gives more pleasure... just look at you... you also just said 'pussy' very easily... it's so much tern on hearing it from your mouth. So we should talk dirty from now onwards..."

"Shut... Never... I'll not utter such dirty words again..."

"Oh come on, sister... using these dirty words, dirty language is more fun and excitement. Initially you'll feel bit Awkward but later on you'll get used to it and fluently you'll talk dirty..."

"No way... I feel shy..." she said.

"Initially... but not later on... come on, sister... you just try... after you'll get used to..."

"Ok... I'll try... anyway you already made me shameless women... what else it makes different if I talk dirty with you... why I should shy further!"

"That like a good girl, I mean women, sister... so what I was telling you? ya... the way I lick your pussy and fulfilled your one dream, I also have one dream, which you can fulfill..."

"What's that?" she asked eagerly.

"I used to dream that someone is licking my 'LUND'(dick) and sucking it nicely..."

"No way... I never did that..." she said laughingly.

"I knew that, sister... Jiju never asked you to lick his lund... But at least you know that if a woman licks man's lund it gives him immense pleasure?"

"ya, I told you before... I heard about oral sex..."

"Then you never felt like giving Jiju that Pleasure?"

"I wish few times but I knew that He would not allow me to do that..."

"Then now don't you feel like fulfilling your that wish?"

"Well... I don't know... I never did that before so I don't know whether I can do that right or not..."

"You can do that... I'm sure... It's not hard... you just start I'll guide you..."

"Hey GUIDE... How do you know that? Have you done that before? I mean did anyone suck your..." she couldn't utter word LUND (dick).

"Well... Practically I never did... But only read in 'that' book."

"Hmmm... I'm really curious about your 'that' book, Brother... Will you give me that book to read? Let me see if I can gain some knowledge with that book."

"Sure, Sister... Sure I'll give you that book to read. But now will you listen to me? Will you suck my lund, sister??"

"Hmmm... how can I say no to you, my brother? Today you're pleasing me many ways! You're fulfilling my wishes. Then I bound to fulfill your wish. Tell me now... from where I can start?"

The way I was talking with my sister, I was damn sure that my sister will be ready to suck my Lund. I started getting excited with the image of my sister sucking my lund (dick). Thousand times I dreamed about that and that dream was turning in to reality. I got up hurriedly and move above reclining half the body on the pillow. Then I told my sister,

"Sister, will you please take my cloths off?"

"Why would I? I already fulfilled my wish of seeing man naked." I knew that she was teasing me saying that.

"Oh please, sister... remove my cloths... you have not problem doing that."

"No way... If you want you remove your own cloths." she said it looking mischievously to me.

"Ok leave it... If you don't want to do it then I also don't want to do that..." I said with disappointed voice.

"Oh my lovely brother... you got upset hmmm... don't be upset! Don't you understand I was just kidding..." she said laughingly.

I didn't say anything and still behave like I'm very upset with that...

"Ok... ok... Don't do acting, brother... I know that butterfly must be flying in your stomach." She said again with smile.

When I heard that I couldn't hold but laughed loudly.

"See... you're laughing frankly... I knew that..."

My sister said and got up. Then she stands on her knees. She signaled me to get up. I got up and sat properly. She holds my T-shirt at the bottom and started raising it above. Slowly but with swift movement she removed my T-shirt and throw aside. Then she pushed me back and forced me to lie down. Then she moved back walking on her knees and went to feet. Then she bends down and inserted her fingers in the elastic of my short. Hold it she started pulling it down. She inserted her fingers such a way that along with my short my underwear also was pulling down. Holding both she was pulling it down.

My lund was half hard and was bent down towards my legs. So my sister was not having difficulty pulling my short down. When public hair above my lund area started showing she started laughing. But somehow she holds her laugh and kept pulling my short down. As soon as my lund started getting expose my sister's smile was fading away. Now my sister's going to see my lund and thought of that started getting me excited more and more. I was getting hard thinking that. My sister pulled my short up to my thighs and finally my full lund was naked front of her eyes! She removed my short fully and throws it away.

Now I was fully naked front of my sister! Her eyes were glued to my semi hard lund. My sister's looking at my lund, I'm naked front of her, these thoughts started boiling my lust in my excited mind. Within a moment my lund got full hard. It hardened as if like he's own living creature! As my lund started getting hard and stand like iron poll, my sister's eyes got big with surprised! She' was looking surprisingly to my lund and to my face. I realized that she must be amazed how my lund got hard quickly.

"Brother, what is this? How fast you got hard!! I never saw like this before!"

"Really? sister, you never saw Jiju's lund getting hard like this?"

"Never! I mean I always used to feel it when he insert in me. But never saw it how it gets hard... I never knew that it's get hard such fast!" she said amazingly.

"Well... It's all your magic, sister!" I said.

"My magic? What I did? I not even touch it!"

"Ya... Practically you've not touch it but it's all your effect. I'm full naked front of you. I'm naked from of my sister... That fact makes me so excited that I got hard instantly! You can't imagine your affect on me!"

"Well... I don't need to imagine because I can see it practically front of me!" she said surprisingly.

"Hmmm... you like it, sister..." I said proudly.

"Off course! Hey Brother, can I see your lund bit closely? I have that desire since long time, to examine the lund closely..."

Saying that my sister spread my legs and sat in between them.

"What are you saying, sister? You never examine Jiju's lund?" I asked surprisingly.

"I never had courage to ask your Jiju. You know how he's conservative. He was not allowing me to even touch it. Most of the time we had sex in night lamp so I never got chance to see his lund properly."

"Hmmm... That's why you wanted to examine the lund properly."

"Yes... but not any lund... Only your Jiju's lund..."

"Oh I see... But then this lund is not Jiju's..."

"Ya... I know that... Ok it's not my husband's lund, it's my brother's lund... I have to fulfill my desire with your lund, brother..."

Hearing that from my sister's mouth I started laughing. She looked at me surprisingly and asked,

"Why you laughing?"

"See how casually you're speaking word 'lund'... just few moment before you were complaining about it as dirty word... remembering that I laughed."

"Now it's your effect, brother... You spoiled me!" She said laughingly.

"Not yet, sister..." I said slowly.

"What did you say?" she asked surprisingly.

"hm?... Nothing! are you examine my lund? I'm dying to see that..." I said changing the topic.

After I asked my sister to lay down between my spread legs. She lay down on her stomach and brought her face very near to my hard lund. She observed my lund from top to bottom few moment and then raise her hand and hold it.

"ohhhh sis..." When my sister touched my lund I got excited and sigh with pleasure!

"What happened, brother? you got pain?" She asked worriedly.

"No pain, sister... it was gain... gain of ultimate pleasure!" I said closing my eyes happily.

"What do you mean by gaining ultimate pleasure?" she asked.

"Sister... It was my long desire that you touch my lund with your lovely fingure."

"Who me?? You had desire 'me' touching your lund??" she asked surprisingly.

"No... You mean girl... any women..."

"Oh any women... That's what I was thinking... how come you have desire that me touching your lung..."

Well, what would I tell her? That not only I have desire that she would touch my lund but she would take it in her hole, any hole, every hole... off course! I didn't say anything. I just lie there quietly and watch her examining my lund. She holds my lund in hand and examine it from front to back. After she pressed my lund towards my stomach and examined my balls. She pressed my lund down with one hand and with other hand hold my balls. She caressed my balls with her fingers and pulled the hairs above that. When she pulled my hair, skin of my balls got stretched and she was amazed seeing that!

Now my sister pulled my balls skin up and started observing part below my balls. I spread my legs further and pulled it up so that my sister can see that part properly. I jumped with shock when I realized my sister touched my anus hole. I was sure that she could see my ass hole but I never imagined she would touch there. When she saw me jumping with that touch she laughed and let go my lund taking her hand from it. As she released my lund it stand like iron poll again!

After few moment my sister wrap her fingers around my lund just below it's mushroom like head and pulled the skin down from it's head. My lund's supada was shining with light and it looks like very smooth. She couldn't resist herself and ran her one finger on it. Also she ran her finger on the slit of my lund's supada and felt it. Keeping her two fingers either side of slit she spread it and observed the pissing slit carefully. When she took out her fingers that slit got closed and pre-cum drop came out from that.

That pre-cum drop was like water and was shining with light. She was amazed to see that drop and she touched it with her finger. That pre-cum drop got on her finger and she rubbed other finger on it and checked how sticky it was. Whole time I was seeing what my sister was doing with my lund and I was very excited seeing that! After he let go my lund and sat up properly.

"Well... This part of men is really very deferent!" my sister said smilingly.

"Why men... Even women's 'that' part is very deferent... unimaginable! Like mystery..." I said to her.

"Which women's 'that' part you saw, brother? Sure not mine!" she said.

"That why I'm saying... unimaginable... mysterious... I saw your 'that' part only from above... But wanted to explore that mystery if you allow me..."

"No way... I'm not going to show you mine and explore that mystery!" she said laughingly.

"That we'll see later on... now please start... Start giving me pleasure by sucking my lund..." I finally said.

"Ok... Tell me how I start... you're my 'GUIDE' so tell me how I should do..." she said.

"Ok, sister... Now you lay don between my legs, just like before... yes... like that... Now hold my lund straight up... yes, that way... now... bring your lips closer to my lund and touch it to my supada... ohhhh... yaa... Like that... God! few moment just kiss it like that... yes... yes... Now take out your tongue and lick my supada... yes, that way... just like you lick the candy... right... like that... Ahhh... wow... you doing well, sister... Now... can you see that slit above supada? lick it with your tongue... dig it with point of your tongue... that way... yesss... oh god! What feeling! Like that, sister... you're doing fine... keep doing that... keep licking my lund..."

I was mesmerized with site front of my eyes! My Elder sister was lying between my legs. And I was guiding her how to suck my lund. She was licking my lund's supada and in between she was licking slit of my piss hole. It's was very deferent sensation! I couldn't control and my lund got twitched. Because of that one watery drop of my pre-cum came out from my piss hole. My sister looked at me mischievously and looking in my eyes she lick that drop with her tongue! She took her tongue inside her mouth and tasted me pre-cum drop. She must have like it because she winked her eyes with happiness!

When I saw that I felt like my life has made! My sister tasted my cum! And she like the taste of my cum! That gave me assurance that if I ejaculate in my sister's mouth she'll not object it and swallow all my juice! realizing that I started telling her further what to do...

"Now sister... You open your mouth and take only supada of my lund in your mouth... yess... like that... ohhhh... Now hold my supada in your lips... now inside your mouth run your tongue on my supada... suck it with lips and lick it with tongue... yess... that way... yaa... I like it! Great! Keep doing... Don't suck it strongly... Suck it gently... suck sister... suck your brother's lund..."

While suking my lund my sister started smiling. I was not knowing why she was smiling. So I asked her,

"What happened, sister? Why are you smiling?"

"nothing, brother...," My sister raised her mouth and said, "You were asking me to suck it gently and I remembered just few minutes back you were sucking my pussy strongly... That time initially it was hurting me and now I got chance to take revenge of that! Now I'll suck you strongly."

My sister said that with devilish smile and started sucking again my lund strongly. I said to her,

"Don't suck it strongly, sister... Sure it will be painful for me. It's very sensitive part! It's not like your pussy..."

"Oh don't get scare, brother... I was just joking! How can I give you pain? rather I'll give you pleasure... I'll suck your lund gently!" and she started sucking me gently.

"Thanks, sister! Ahhh... Like that, sister... I feel very happy with that, sister... Now try to take my full lund in your mouth... yes... like that... go down... more... take it more in your mouth... breath through your nose... so that you'll not feel suffocated... take your mouth further down... yess..."

Almost 75% my lund was gone inside my sister's wet mouth and I was feeling like I'm in heaven. Rather my lund was in heaven! Still 25% lund was yet to go inside her mouth and I could feel back of her throat to my lund's supada. I kept my hand on her head and ran my fingers in her hair few moments. Then slowly pushing her head down I started telling her,

"Breath with your nose, sister... Now take more of my lund in your mouth... take it... more... go down... take your head further... yes, like that! so that supada of lund would sleep in your throat. yes... like that... let it go in your throat. let it... more... more... right! little more... yess... That's it! Great... You're great, sister!

I couldn't believe my eyes! My sister has taken whole of my lund in her mouth! Supada of my lund was gone inside her throat! her lips were touching at the base of my lund and I was getting tickling sensation on my public hair. She was breathing loudly with her nose and she was exhaling hot air on my public hair.

"Oh, sister... My Dear Sister... You're great! You took whole of lund inside your mouth... Thanks! Thank you very much! I love you, sister! I love you very much!"

I was thanking my sister with bottom of my heart as I never imagine she would take my lund in her mouth! At that moment I felt like she was best sister in this world! Who took her own brother's lund in her mouth. to get more pleasure from her I started telling her further what to do...

"now... sister... move your mouth up and down on my lund... like that...," and holding her head I moved it up and down few times. She started doing that! "Yes... very good, sister... you're doing fine... like this... keep doing... In between sometimes lick my lund taking it out from your mouth... yess... like that... yes... ohhh... yaa... Ahh..."

My lund was hard like iron pole! My sister was sucking my lund with all her glory. It was very deferent sensation, very super natural feeling! Which I never experienced! My sister quickly acquired techniques of sucking man's lund. She was applying all techniques, method, which I taught her. She was licking my supada, she was licking my piss hole. She was licking my lund up and down and from top to bottom. In between she would take it fully in her mouth taking supada in her throat. Some times pressing her lips in my publich hair blowing hot air there... My sister was happily sucking own brother's lund!