Sister's Ex-Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered. It had been a warm day and she had done it on impulse, trying to even out her tan. She had totally forgotten he was bringing the twins over for her mom. So they could go have family portraits taken. He had just stared at her, and then put down the carriers, turned on his heel and run out. She had thought it was funny at the time, especially when he could barely look at her the next day, and when she did see him glance her way, it wasn't the normal smile he had in his eyes.

"I guess I never stopped to think Travis, I mean you are divorced and as far as I know you don't have a steady girlfriend."

"They're hard to keep when even when you're in them, and all you can think of is how much you wish it was someone else." He held out his hand. "Come here Jazz, come sit next to me." When she did, he put his arm around her and picked up; her hand. "You been special to me since the first day we met. But some time sweetheart, you stopped being another little sister and because a very desirable woman to me. Your mom and dad weren't the only ones who wanted to see you break up with Todd, I been jealous as hell of him this last year."

"Why?"

"Because I know what a rotten little punk he is. I won't give you all the details but Nicki isn't the only one he's been seeing behind your back."

"How do you know...?"

He looked torn as to tell her or not. Finally he sighed, "Because I caught him red-handed. I was dropping the twins off and he was at Ann's...He got his pants on and left in a hurry, but not before I told him if I caught him again, I'd beat his ass to a pulp. I'd never been so mad in my life, not that he was fucking my ex but that he was doing it behind your back. Ann swore it was the only time but I'm not so sure." He reached up and stroked her face. "She begged me not to tell you...I promised, but only to keep you from being hurt by both of them. I...I'm sorry Jazz."

"No, don't be. You did it to protect me, just like always. I admit I'm disappointed in my sister; I thought she had better taste in men then that, but I guess she had her reasons."

"You're more understanding then I am. The first time I caught her with someone else, I almost went to jail for killing them both. After the fifth or sixth I didn't care anymore." He smiled at her. "Surprised?"

As funny as it might seem, she wasn't. "No, I knew you two were having problems, I just never knew why. I'm sorry Travis..."

"I'm not, because if it hadn't happened, I couldn't do this..." His hand brought her face to his and brushed her lips with his. It was soft and tender and yet as he did it again, it grew harder and more demanding. Soon, he was exploring her mouth with his tongue and she was answering him with her own. It was nothing like the kisses she had shared with Todd, if anything, Todd could take lessons from Travis. When they separated, it was only long enough to move and make themselves more comfortable on the bed. He put his arms around her and moved one leg between hers as they kissed.

Jazz found her hands exploring his shoulders and arms as she took his kisses and felt her body respond to him in ways she had never had happen before. Her body felt charged with energy. Her nipples were hard and there was dampness between her legs that had never happened so quickly. When his hand began to caress her breast, she found her hand on top of his pressing it harder and tighter against her. He groaned and moved his mouth over her face to her ear.

"Oh honey, been dreaming of this. Woke so many times after dreams of you, so hard and heavy and wishing to god you were here." He took her hand and laid it against the bulge in his jeans. "That's what you do to me, feel it honey, feel it and know there is not a damn thing wrong with you."

She knew. "Oh Travis, you feel so big, a lot bigger then Todd."

"Tell you what honey open up my jeans and take him out, then you'll know for sure." He chuckled. "You wanted to see it anyway."

She still did, turning on the lamp beside the bed; she moved to open his jeans. Gasping when she had and he lay free on his belly. "Oh my god," she swallowed hard at the sight of him. He was huge, twice as long as Todd and she had to work to her fingers totally around it. Even as she held him in her grip, she felt excitement flow through her like a river. She couldn't resist. Bending her head, she licked at the head and the few drops of pre cum that had escaped. "Hmm, you taste sweet. Todd tastes bitter."

He moaned as he ran his hand through her hair. "To hell with Todd honey, can you get him in your mouth; your lips feel so good on him."

It took some doing, but she found her lips slip past the head and take him an inch at a time. Soon she had him half way and he was stabbing at the back of her throat. Drawing her head back, she licked the head again and then went back down. At the same time she began to stroke him and he moaned louder this time. Soon his moans were almost as loud as cries and finally he spoke.

"God honey, go close the door, we don't need the kids hearing their aunt giving daddy a blow job. I made these walls thick, but still..."

She did as he said, and when she came back, he had stripped off his shirt and jeans. This time she began to suck and stroke him in earnest. God, she was so excited, her pussy was dripping and she took one hand slipped it inside her sweats. Rubbing her clit, she worked at it with the same speed she was working at his cock. When Travis noticed he reached down and pulled her hand up to his face.

"God girl, you're covered in pussy juice. Get out of those sweats and bring that pussy up where I can give it some well needed attention." He helped her even while she sucked at him and when she was over his face, he ran his tongue up and down her slit, opening it to show off her clit and hole. "Oh honey, sweet as honey, this is going to be a pleasure. I can't wait to taste your cum." He began to work at her clit with the tip of his tongue and running his fingers up and over her ass. When he moved his tongue to run up and down her slit again, he did it so he was working on her ass as well. As he did, he shoved his thumb into her pussy. "Oh Jazz, so tight, but you're so fucking wet. Suck me baby while I make you feel as good as you're making me feel."

She felt him dip a finger into her, careful not to break her hymen as he did. When she felt the finger probe at her ass hole she shivered, and lifted her head. "Do it Travis, please, fuck my ass with your finger."

"I'm going to do more then that baby, just suck me honey. I can last a while, but your mouth feels so good."

It didn't take long for her to discover what he had in mind. Soon he had his finger in her ass, he was thumb fucking her pussy and his mouth was on her clit, sucking and pulling on it. God, how stupid was her sister? She had fucked Todd when she had passed this up? What kind of a stupid bitch was Ann? Jazz was getting so fucking hot; she swore she had lava in her pussy from the heat.

When she came, it was a good thing she had her mouth full of cock, otherwise they would have heard her cries across town, as it was she almost bit Travis and then he was shooting in her mouth. His cries were as muffled as hers from the pussy she kept mashing against his face. When it was over, she felt as if she had never come before, that had been fantastic. Sucking on him until he was completely deflated, she felt him remove his fingers, and draw her up to collapse on his shoulder.

"Oh my god honey, that was fantastic, never been so awesome before." He kissed her then and she tasted herself while she knew he tasted himself. If anything, it only improved the kiss. "Tell me you aren't sorry and that we can do that again sometime."

Jasmine gave him a mischievous smile. "How soon do you want it?"

He laughed, and moved so she was under him. "How about as soon as I can get hard again imp? Because if you think I am going to let you get away from me now, you better think again."

Her fingers ran over his bare shoulder, "hmm, hard to think with him lying on my stomach and you on top of me." She looked at him in time to see his mouth come down to hers. "But then again, who wants to think...?"

Part 4 -- A New Beginning

If her niece and nephew were confused to see their aunt being hugged and kissed by their daddy the next morning, neither of them looked concerned. They were put down after breakfast and a change of clothes to play on the living room floor while she leaned back against the counter and Travis went back to licking and sucking on her pussy. She had sucked him off when they first woke up and now he was paying her back.

She was just about to cum when a familiar voice rang out. "Travis, where are you."

They jumped apart and she pulled up her sweats while he got to his feet. Taking a wet rag, he wiped his face, and Jasmine was the one who spoke. "In here Ann."

Her sister came in looking surprised. "Jasmine, what are you doing here?"

Travis took a drink of his coffee. "I ended up going to her rescue last night, that punk Todd left her up on Cooper's Bluff. They broke up last night. She tried calling your folks and you, but I took care of it."

Ann nodded. "I didn't get off shift until three this morning. What happened sis? I thought you and Todd were so happy..."

"I caught him cheating on me with that slut Nicki. When I confronted him about it, he basically blamed me for it happening. So I took off my ring, and threw it at him. It's okay though, I'll survive."

Ann hugged her. "Good for you, hey, I hate to run off so fast, but I need to get the twins and head back home. I've got a baby shower this afternoon for my girlfriend Nancy from work. And if I know Travis, he's been here for you to cry on his shoulder. There are really times I wonder about you two."

Travis worked hard to keep his face straight. "I'll go get the kids ready, be right back."

When he was gone, Ann mentioned their folks. "I talked to Lynn this morning, hung over as usual. She suggested that we leave mom and dad alone for a while; I guess they got pretty smashed, ended up taking a cab home. But she wouldn't know you weren't home. Did you leave a message on the machine?"

"Travis did, I'll call before I have him take me home. Just to be sure it's safe to go home."

Reaching out to cup her cheek, Ann nodded. "I am sorry sis, but sometimes it's better to find out before the wedding. You know if you need to talk or anything, I got a good ear."

"I know, thanks Ann."

The twins came running in and they all walked to her car. While Travis strapped in Brian, she did Chrystal and Ann crawled in behind the steering wheel. "Oh, Travis, can you take the kids early next week? The girls and I are taking the weekend off to go to Vegas for a shower for Holly; she's getting married next month."

Travis nodded. "As long as Jazz is available to watch then while I work, I don't mind."

Jasmine shrugged. "Sure, I can do that. When you leaving?"

"Wednesday afternoon, I'll pick you up when I'm on my way to drop them off."

When she was gone, they went back in side, and Travis drew her down the hall to his bedroom. Stripping off her clothes and his, he began to kiss her deeply. Jasmine still felt charged from earlier and it didn't take her long to reach fever pitch.

"Travis, oh god, I feel like I'm going to go crazy."

"You're not the only one. Lay back baby, I'm going to eat you out good now. No reason to hold back either. Let me hear it when you cum."

It didn't take long, besides his mouth sucking her clit his thumb and finger were hard at work in her pussy and ass hole, fucking her at what felt like light speed. "Oh my god, yes Travis, that feels so good, finger fuck me Travis, finger fuck me hard. God, I almost wish it was your cock, I..." The truth hit her; she wanted Travis to fuck her. "Oh God, Travis, I want you to fuck me, please lover, please fuck me. Put that huge cock in me and fuck me senseless, please."

There was only the hesitation he took as he pulled on a condom. At her hole, he used some of her juice to lubricate the head and worked at her clit even as he pressed in where his thumb had been. "Oh honey, so good, so tight..."

The head no more then stretched her hole and she came. "Oh my fucking god, yes, slam it in Travis, I'm cumming, oh fuck me, fuck me while I'm cumming pop me lover, pop my cherry." The waves that crashed over her were was so intense that she barely felt the pain of him ripping into her. "Yes, oh my god, yes, you're so big Travis, I can feel you every where, but I don't want it any other way. Fuck me lover, show me how good that cock can fuck a hot, wet pussy." She gripped his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist as she lifted to meet his thrusts. The next run of waves was worse then before and she yelled his name. "TRAVIS, oh my lord Jesus, yes fuck me Travis, oh please, fuck me hard. I'm cumming again; you're so good, so hard and wonderful in my pussy. Fuck me, fuck my pussy, slam it into me, rip me apart."

"Oh you're getting it honey, such a hot, tight pussy, like a dream come true. That's it, lift your ass to me Jazz, meet my cock as it rams into you. Oh baby, you got such a hot pussy, so hot and so good. Can't believe after this last year I'm actually fucking you. Fuck up to me baby, I'm getting ready to cum, it's making my balls feel like their on fire. He began to move faster and harder. "Oh...oh shit, oh fucking damn, I'm cumming Jazz, how I wish I was filling your pussy, instead of this damn condom." He kissed her roughly, and hugged her tight. "Once we're married it won't matter baby, once you're wife, I can fuck you bare and let you see how hot and ready I was to be in you."

Lost in her own cum, Jazz didn't hear what he said, at least not consciously. It wasn't until later as he held her in his arms that she looked at him.

"What did you mean, when we're married...Travis." She squealed as he rolled on top of her.

"I told you I was jealous of Todd, that's why; I wanted to be the one you married. I love you Jasmine, I have for a long time. Now, I don't expect it to be real soon, you'll need some time to realize that you've loved me all along and then there are plans to be made and..."

This time it was Jasmine who shut him up. "Enough already Travis, yes, I'll marry you, and yes, I love you too. It was just now that I realized it. Now I know why I never said yes to Todd. It was never his cock I wanted to be first. It was yours, first, last and all the times in-between."

12