Sister's Feet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her panties and put them to his face and began to smell them. He felt the wetness from the crotch as he sniffed them more, he began to rub his cock through his shorts as he smelled his sister's juices, he couldn't describe the smell, but he knew it was turning him on.

"How do they smell, not bad, or anything right?"

He shook his head. "They smell fine; I love your smell," breathing heavily saying that to her.

"I dare you to lick them, like turn them inside out and lick the crotch; I dare you!" She shouted jokingly.

"Don't think I would?"

"No."

"Well watch this then," he's said as he turned her panties inside out. Then stuck out his tongue and licked back and forth around the crotch of her panties; they had a taste to them. He noticed, not a foul one, or anything; it was definitely unique, and he touched his hard cock thinking about dropping down to his knees and running his tongue along the wet lips of her pussy.

Her jaw dropped at the sight of her brother licking the crotch of her panties, she saw his cock throbbing through his shorts; the sight made her extremely wet, so she began touching herself, rubbing her clit slowly, feeling an uncontrollable sensation of wanting to cum.

"H...holy shit... I can't believe you did that, so...so fucking hot!" She said breathy as she shuddered and moaned slightly.

"You taste so good, can't believe how wet your panties are?"

"Oh I'm really fucking wet right now; your dick looks like it's going to poke a hole through your shorts, take them off," she had a commanding tone to her voice and couldn't figure out why?

"You going to pop those tits out?"

"You wanna see them huh?"

"More than you know, please take that fucking bra off!"

"Alright, and you take those fucking shorts off; I wanna see that big dick again." She said playfully.

She reached her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra and threw it on top of her shirts on the floor. Her breasts bounced around as she moved, they were round and firm; her nipples were hard and slightly dark in color.

She began touching her clit, and feeling her left nipple as she watched her brother take off his shorts; his hard cock flopped around as his shorts came off. She saw the head of it was wet with pre-cum. She felt jovial knowing that she was the cause of his massive erection, seeing it again gave her a certain rush of nerves that weren't necessarily bad, I guess you could say the sight was overwhelming for her; she'd had little experience (next to none really,) but she was determined to please her brother's cock the best she could.

"Wow, you've got an incredible body, your tits are perfect, I... I've never seen a pair like that before."

"Really? Better than those gym whores, I hear you talk about with your friends?" She said in a fluttering tone.

"Way, way better than them, better than my girlfriends are."

"Maybe you should dump her and be with me..." she said joking with him.

"Maybe I will?" He joked back with her.

She watched him as he took his shirt off, his body was muscular, especially his stomach. She was partial to a guy with a well toned stomach, and his looked perfect to her; she scanned his whole body touching herself at the sight of him. She couldn't get her mind around at how hard, big and thick his cock was. She walked over towards him and ran her fingertip slowly down his stomach muscles feeling him jump as she did it, then she took a firm grip of his cock. She looked at how small her hand looked around it; she let go and stared into his eyes that seemed dazed because of all that was happening before him.

"See something you like?" He smiled. "Because I sure as hell do, I like the way you grip that," he looked down smiling.

"You definitely have a great body, but this dick of yours is fucking crazy," she said shaking his cock around before letting go of it.

"You know what I want?"

"What?" He looked at her saying.

"I want you to put the pantyhose on me, think you can do that?"

"Seriously? I can try I suppose, but why?"

She smiled, "I don't know; I think it would be hot! You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, no I have no problem doing that, give them to me." He reached out for them. She handed the pantyhose to her brother, and he opened the package and took then out. They were silky; he knew these were going to feel good on his cock.

"Sit down on the bed." He motioned to her.

She sat down, and he knelt down on one knee; he grabbed her left foot and started putting the pantyhose on her then grabbed her right foot and got them on both her feet, inching them up to her ankles. She had chills from the sensation of the pantyhose sliding up her legs. He stood up and then lifted her up moving him closer to him, so he could pull the pantyhose all the way up.

Being so close and with his cock being so hard, it grazed against her pussy briefly, still he felt that she was wet. She had a look of surprise as she felt it, this made her quiver. He gripped the sides of the pantyhose and pulled them up to her waist. He stepped back and looked at her, seeing how sexy she looked standing there wearing just silky black pantyhose made him feel like exploding.

"How do they look? I've never worn pantyhose before, so I'm clueless," she giggled.

"The...the...they look great," he struggled for the words.

"Thanks, so... you are like really hard; I felt it on me, you know?"

"I felt you too, why are you so wet?"

"Why the fuck do you think? Hello! This is hot, you... you turn me on," she said smiling at him with a glare that said I want you badly.

"You turn me on for sure. I don't think my dick has ever felt like it wanted to explode this bad in for ever."

"Well... don't explode just yet... I want you to do something first."

"What?" He said.

"I...I want you to taste me through the pantyhose, I mean you seemed to like licking my panties," she laughed.

"Really?"

"Really, I'm dead ass, I want to feel your tongue licking me through them." She said in a dominant voice that made him start to feel chills running through him.

She sat on the edge of his bed and had her legs spread apart as she lay back on the bed. She motioned to him with her index finger to come closer.

He was breathing hard, and adrenaline was pumping as he moved closer to his sister seeing her inviting crotch made his mouth water and his cock throb out of control, the scene before him was like something out of a movie.

The silky pantyhose looked amazing on her legs as she lay there with her elbows propping her up. He put his palms on her legs and slowly glided over them down as he got to his knees. He could see her wet pussy through the pantyhose, her crouch glistening as he moved his head closer...

He began to move his tongue against the front of her crotch, licking and tasting her; it was steamy and her taste was pleasing to him; he felt her thighs tighten as he licked further up touching the tip of his tongue on her clit.

"Oh...oh fuck! That feels so...so good!" she moaned as she spoke.

"Do you like?" He said muffled a bit.

"Yes... yes... I love it! Fuck... fuck! Your tongue feels awesome, keep licking me right there!"

She felt her body shake and tremble as her brother licked her clit through the pantyhose, it felt rough just a bit because of the fabric, but it felt good to her the wetness of her pussy, and his tongue made her feel a pleasure she never knew before. This was the first time she had felt a tongue on her clit, and would not at any time forget the sensation, as long as she lived.

He looked up at his sister watching her breasts bounce as her body shook with every stroke of his tongue. The crotch of the pantyhose were soaked with her wet juices; he loved her taste panting as he licked her clit, tasting her and savoring it all.

"God! You taste so fucking good! You taste sweet, very sweet." He said as he licked his lips and wiped his chin with the palm of his hand.

"I... I... never had this... this before, you're my fir... first... feels... feels so fucking good," she moaned breathing heavy barely getting her words out.

She felt herself ready to explode from the immense pleasure of his tongue; her lower body felt weak, and her mind couldn't process what was going on. The more his tongue slowly licked her clit the more her wetness flowed; she had wished the pantyhose weren't on, but in the heat of the moment, she didn't think about pulling them off. Her brother was getting her to a point of ecstasy, feeling his breath down there as he licked made her tingle.

"Oh... Oh... Fuck! I'm going... to cum; I'm going to cum," she stuttered, breathing heavy moaning with delight.

"Then cum, I wanna taste it!"

"Are...are you sure?"

"Yes," he said as he continued licking her clit.

She felt the rush and convulsions throughout her legs; she wrapped them around her brother's neck, her feet resting on his mid-back; she grinding his mouth as she felt herself cumming. She jumped and squirmed looking at the top of his head; she felt his tongue moving faster as she erupted...

She screamed loudly as she came, her brother felt the flow; the lower half of his face was wet. He felt her legs tighten and weaken as she came.

"Holy... holy fuck! That... that was amazing!" She said almost out of breath sitting at the edge of his bed in a very relieved state of mind.

"You made me cum so hard!"

"I could tell, your pantyhose are soaked." He smiled at her.

"Wow! I can't believe you did that?"

"What lick your clit?"

"Yes," she breathlessly said.

"You should feel it without the pantyhose on, and my tongue going into your pussy. Not to brag but I've been told I'm good." He grinned wide at her, sounding a bit cocky.

"They weren't lying, that is for sure. Fuck your tongue is awesome! Definitely have to do that again... just without the pantyhose." She laughed.

"Anytime, you let me know?"

"Well... too bad we don't have all night,"she winked to him.

"Yeah, I know I wish we did, wish I had my own place."

"You will one day, don't worry, but until then... it's your turn. I can tell, by the way, that's still hard you need to cum too." She said as she got up off his bed.

"You want my feet again?"

"Hell yeah!" He nodded

"Then lay on the bed, I got an idea I think you might like..."

"What's that?" He said curiously.

"Just lay down I'll show you," she motioned to him to get on the bed.

He lay flat on his bed; it was a king size so there was plenty of room. He was still a bit taken back by what had happened; he couldn't rationalize the fact that he just made his sister cum; he could still taste her. He lay on the bed with his cock upright and completely hard; he knew whatever she had in mind it wouldn't take long for him to cum.

She walked toward his bed, still shaken by the orgasm he gave her. She'd masturbated plenty of times nevertheless; she'd never cum or felt that kind of sensation before. She certainly wanted to return the favor and make him cum more than he did yesterday.

She crawled onto his bed and was laying sideways on her right side. The front of her pantyhose were soaked, and the air hitting her crotch felt cool and gave her chills. She looked at her brother laying down naked, smiling at his solid body, looking into his light-blue eyes, and looking at is hard throbbing cock; she saw the head was wet with pre-cum She ran her finger over the head and felt him throb; she sucked it off her finger; she liked the way he tasted.

"Bet you are going to cum a lot, aren't you?" She asked.

"I... I don't know, why did you suck on your finger just now?"

"Not sure... guess instinct or something? I can't think straight," she gave a smile to him.

She lifted her left foot and moved towards his cock and slowly ran her toes up and down his shaft. Her feet were petite and looked sexy in the pantyhose; she felt his cock pulsating as she moved her toes up and down She sat up and spun around facing left side (this gave her more maneuverability.) She grabbed his cock in her right hand right at the base; he was so big in her tiny hand. He felt solid, and she gazed at the veins and enormous head; his cock was bigger than her foot. She envisioned that taking him inside of her might be painful, she dismissed that thought; she hadn't planned on 'fucking' her brother, yet...

With his cock in her hand, she moved her left foot closer to his groin, and she began rubbing him on the bottom of her foot. The head of his cock felt warm as she moved it from heel to toe, his slight moans made her smile wide.

"That... that feels really good, they are silky as fuck!"

"You like when I rub your cock on my foot, I take it?"

"Ye...yes... you are killing me!" He said in a slightly low tone.

"Huh... you don't seem like you're dying," she laughed.

Much to her surprise her brother sat up and lightly pushed her flat on the bed. He moved himself to the fronts of her feet and grabbed her ankles; he pushed her feet close together and then stuck his cock between her feet.

"Holy shit what are you doing?"

"I'm fucking your feet; I can't help it. They look so fucking good, you look good!" He said to her with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Damn! That's hot! I think I like it when you are forceful. Fuck them, fuck my feet until you cum!" She said laying there.

She fluttered inside as she saw her brother's cock poking through the arches of her feet, he had a good grip on her ankles as he thrust himself back and forth through her feet.

"Play with your tits, you know... feel them up and stuff."

"You like that? Want me to lick my nipples?"

"Oh God yes! Please lick and suck them for me!" He said in an almost frantic tone.

She moved her head as close to her chest as she could and started licking her right nipple, her tongue was long and pointed, very wet looking and her eyes were dead set to her brothers as she little by little licked around her hard nipple, she moved it closer and slowly started sucking on it.

The sound she made sucking her nipple was more than he could handle, his cock pumping through her sexy, silky feet made every inch of his cock tingle and throb.

The look in her eyes as she stared at him while she had her lips tightly around her nipple let him know it was all for him to enjoy. He desperately wanted to push her legs apart and climb on top of her, but knew he wouldn't be able to hold his cum back long enough, also with no condom, he couldn't take the chance of exploding inside his sister, heat of the moment or not he was still rational in that aspect.

The material of the pantyhose, the friction from thrusting his cock between her feet felt smooth and made his cock tingle with pleasure. Looking at his sister sucking on her nipple, squeezing her right breast was making him lose control. Her feet were a tad wet from pre-cum and sweat it made him glide through her feet with ease, fucking her feet felt sensational to him.

She stared at him taking the whole thing in before her eyes, his cock was so big and hard; it felt great between her feet, felt warm and fleshy, the air hitting her somewhat moistened feet. She lay back and started to feel up her breasts, running her fingers over her nipples, squeezing hard leaving slight red hand prints that would vanish after they formed, she was sweating, and she felt overjoyed from the sight of her brother fucking her feet.

"You are so big! I love your dick between my feet... feels... feels... so fucking good! Cum for me! I want you to cum for me!" She shouted.

"You...your feet... feel... feel... so am...amazing!" He shook as his words came out.

All of a sudden, he felt it; he felt his cock pump from the base straight to the top; he held his breathe slightly the sensation of satisfaction shot through his body making him feel dazed momentarily...

"Oh...oh shit! I'm... I'm... cumming!" He moaned, and his hips gyrated and ass clenched with his cock still wedged between her feet pointed towards her body his cum shot straight out, his cock pumping as the load made a splatting sound when it struck his sister's chest. More shot out hitting her neck, he looked at her face (that was in complete shock,) as his cum hit her. That last of his load hit her right inner thigh, the cum looked unbelievably sexy to them both as it moves slowly ran down the pantyhose covered thigh. The sight of his cum trailing down her chest to get stomach was a sight to behold.

"Jesus fuck! Are you all done there? That was a lot of cum!"

"I'm... I'm sorry; I didn't mean to get it all over you," he said apologetically.

"No, no don't be sorry that... that was something I will never forget. The way it felt when it hit me, it was almost a cool feeling, like when the water is high pressure in the shower. Yeah, don't be sorry, seeing you cum was fucking hot!"

"Really? You are alright with that? I've never cum like that on a girl before."

"Then you need to date better women, like seriously... they never let you do that?" She said with a puzzled look.

"No, most women I've dated hate cum they dread it."

As she ran her finger along her cum drenched chest, she got some on her finger and sucked it off her finger saying to him. "Well, I love your cum, fuck those other bitches, save your load for me!"

"Damn! That's hot! You are full of surprises aren't you?"

"You have no idea!" She said with an evil smile about her.

"Got to air it out in here, smells, well, smells like sex," he smiled.

"Yeah, and I got to take a shower obviously Mr. Shooter."

"I said I was sorry," he laughed.

She grabbed her clothes off the floor still feeling the wetness of his cum all over her.

"So what are you doing the rest of the night?" She wondered

"I'm going to get dressed, then going to the gym. You're going to be okay? I mean... you are alright with all this?"

"I'm better than okay, trust me. I wish we could do it again."

"Really?"

"Really," she said smiling.

"Do me a favor since you are going out?"

"What's that?" He wondered?

She handed him the package the pantyhose came in smiling as she said.

"Throw that out at the gym, if mom or dad saw that in the garbage, there definitely would be questions."

"Yeah, good point, glad you remembered that."

"Well, have fun at the gym, maybe I will be up when you get back. Right now... I got to get in the shower." She kissed him on the cheek and hurried off to the bedroom.

He was stunned by the kiss as he wiped his cock off with the towel. He got his clothes on, grabbed the empty pantyhose package and headed out to the gym. He still had her in his mind and kept reminiscing over certain points of their encounter. He couldn't believe how amazing she was; he couldn't fight the feeling of wanting more with her.

She got into the bathroom and closed the door. She started the shower, before she got in she looked in the mirror and saw all the cum she had on her; it was quite a bit.

She moved her mouth close to her right breast and licked his cum off. She had a rush of feelings doing this, an almost disturbing feeling because of how wrong it was. She liked it; she liked the way his cum taste; she got more on her fingers and licked, then sucked it off her fingers; she stared at herself wondering was she disturbed? Was she a bad person?

Guess the more appropriate question was did she care? Tasting his cum, the foot fucking, his tongue and all the rest of the encounter completely satisfied her urges, and she was definitely determined to do so much more with him.

She peeled the pantyhose off and saw the cum stains and smiled; she balled them up and put them in her rear pocket.

As the water hit her naked body, all she saw in her mind was his cock shooting that massive load on her, that feeling was one of a kind, and she wanted more. Her thoughts grew darker as she thought about his girlfriend, should she feel anger about her? Should she be jealous? Would she prevent her brother from doing more stuff together?