Sisters First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I'll try it." She whimpered in reply.

As I lay back down on the bed, she quickly and quietly manoeuvred herself. Turning around and climbing on top of me, she straddled my face with her thighs, resting her elbows on the bed, her breasts and nipples grazing across my skin, as she positioned herself over my cock, her heavenly pussy and arse waving just inches from my face.

"Wet your lips with your tongue, and wrap them around my cock." I instructed firmly, "Put the head into your mouth. Just lick and suck on that, and when you're comfortable take in as much of it as you can."

Paula licked over her lips, as she grabbed hold at the base of my cock with her hand. I felt her warm breath on me as she exhaled, and then her soft wet lips touched my engorged cock. She began licking and sucking at its big round head, tasting my own cum, before licking along the shaft, with soft swirls of her tongue. I was so hard and her lips felt like silk, and I almost came in her mouth. As I looked down at her, I could see her open her mouth to take the full head inside, and after a few moments I felt her lips gradually sliding down my shaft. "Oh fuck, Paula." I moaned. This was so hot and felt so good, and I wanted to just explode down her throat.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, gently lowering her dripping pussy towards my mouth, before planting it firmly on my face. As I dragged my tongue along her juicy lips and over her clit, I heard her muffled moans around my cock. She rotated her hips, pushing and grinding her hole onto my tongue. Our slurping, sucking and moaning was all that could be heard in the silence of the room.

She continued hungrily sucking up and down my shaft. She started to bob her head up and down on my cock, slowly at first, but as she got more used to me filling her mouth, she moved faster and faster, taking me deeper into her mouth. I could feel her tongue around my shaft and whirling around the tip on the up stroke.

I thrust my hips upwards towards her face. I felt the head of my cock bumping the roof and back of her mouth, and slide into her throat a little, and she gagged. As she choked she quickly lifted her head to the top of my erection, trying to breath, and in reaction to her gagging, I saw her cheeks puff out, and she coughed, spewing saliva all over the swollen head of my cock. Giving her throat muscles time to recover from gagging, she instinctively took my cock back in her hand, giving it six or seven rapid strokes along the entire length, spreading her slippery saliva down my shaft, before quickly taking me back into her mouth, "Oh God Paula!" I moaned again. I tried to fight my building orgasm.

Just when I thought I couldn't take much more of her mouth around my shaft, she stopped sucking and lifted her head from my cock. Consumed with desire, she looked straight back at me, her hair matted and tangled and untidy over her face, her eyes glazed. "FUCK ME." she commanded.

I knew within me that it could possibly get to the point where I fucked her that night, but I was still shocked and startled at her somewhat abrupt demand. Fucking would take what we had done so far to a whole new level.

"You really want to do this?" I asked, breathing heavily, my heart pounding. "You're still a virgin. I don't have any condoms with me."

"I don't care." Paula answered quickly, "I need to feel this inside me."

In the heat and exhilaration of the moment I didn't need much more convincing, and I pushed her up and off me, flipping her roughly onto her back on the bed, eliciting an eager squeal from her mouth. I quickly spun myself around on the bed to face her, and pushed one of her legs to the side until her knee dangled off the edge of the bed. I fell on top of her, my throbbing shaft pressed against her body, and began kissing her passionately, as I rubbed and fingered her pussy again, getting her ready for my cock. I rotated my middle finger around in her wet, slippery folds. I asked her again if she really wanted to do this.

"Yes," she moaned, "get it in me now!"

I felt her arms close around my upper back, gripping me against her.

I grabbed my cock and slowly slid the shaft through the soft hair above her pussy, before moving lower...teasing her...pushing the head up and down her slit and in between her soft inner lips. I don't know how I didn't cum right there and then, but I used all of my self control to somehow stop myself. I continued and rubbed the tip all over her hard clit.

"Please just fuck me." She begged.

I repeatedly rubbed my fingers along her pussy, coating them with her juices, before massaging them along my shaft; until I was satisfied my cock was nicely coated with a combination of sweat, her saliva and her cum. I lined up the head with her hole and slowly began to slide it in.

Oh God, she was really tight in there. I could barely get one inch in before I had to stop, but she was also so wet now that I knew I could fit if I just took it steadily. I continued sliding my shaft into her tight pussy, until I felt some resistance. I knew I was up against her hymen. I asked her again if this was what she wanted. "Yes." She moaned. "Keep going."

I felt her arms gripping me tighter and her fingernails digging into my back. I whispered to her that it might to hurt at first, and she must try to be as quiet as possible. I promised her that it would feel much better after a few minutes.

"Okay, I'm ready." She breathed. With that, I thrust my hips forward hard against her, the head of my cock stretching and breaking through her thin hymen, taking my sisters' virginity. She inhaled loudly, and held her breath, as she felt my cock forced deeper into her, before wincing in discomfort at the vigour of my next few thrusts. She was clearly in pain, but I knew at the same time, she was experiencing so much pleasure. It felt incredible, and I started to thrust in and out, trying to get as far into her as I could. In and out. In and out. I was moving my hips, and jolting Paula's body. I could feel her pulling herself away from my cock, as I pulled back out and tried to push into her even harder with the next thrust.

For a moment I had forgotten who I was actually with. This was my own sister...a member of my own family...a person I cared for loved most in the world.

"For fucks sake!" she moaned firmly. "It hurts. You know it's my first time, so take it fucking easy will you!"

"I'm sorry. It won't be for long, I promise." I quietly replied, attempting to reassure her.

For a minute or so it seemed as though she had become really frightened. I could feel her shaking. Her whole body had tensed up, and I couldn't get all the way back inside her, so I kept myself still to let her get used to my cock. I could feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my shaft tightly, and it felt like she was strangling the head.

I gently kissed and comforted her, telling her that everything was okay. After a couple of minutes I could sense her body finally begin to relax. She lifted her leg back onto the bed, and spread her thighs open. She started to slowly move her hips, getting used to the feeling of having me inside her. I took this as an incentive to continue. I started fucking my sister.

At first she just lay there, but as the soreness faded her hips started moving with me. I lowered my lips onto hers to kiss her, and her response was all the encouragement I needed, as she kissed me back, tightening her arms more around my back, and sticking her tongue into my mouth. We kissed lustfully, and our tongues danced, and I fucked her tight, wet pussy.

There was no question that Paula was now as excited as I was, and that she was into the fucking as much as me. After another minute she started moving her hips upwards to meet each thrust I made, and I now had my full length buried in her wet hole with each push. Her desire finally overcame her, and she lifted her legs up, wrapping them tightly around my backside, spreading her own thighs wider still, allowing me to get deeper still within her. I started driving my hard cock in and out of her faster, and she reacted with sensual moans, saying, "Oh God! This is the best thing I've ever felt! I'm so glad you couldn't sleep tonight!"

Spurred on by this, I picked up my pace further still. With each stroke I now withdrew from her pussy to the head, before slamming the full length of my cock back into her wetness as hard as I physically could, burying myself as deep into her as I could get, until my balls were slapping against her so loudly you could hear it. We were both so consumed with passion now, I don't think either of us would have noticed, or indeed cared if we woke up our parents. We were lost in a sinful world of lust and incestuous sex. Luckily, my empty room next door stopped any noises from travelling too far!

"I want you on top!" I demanded.

Paula didn't reply, but instead just loosened the hold of her legs from my back. I rolled off her, disconnecting myself from her pussy, and turned over onto my back, pulling her back onto me. She quickly threw a leg over me, straddling my waist, before reaching between her legs, grabbing my cock, jabbing her soaking pussy at the tip, attempting to get it back inside her. To help her, I grabbed my shaft and directed it upwards, engaging the swollen head between her wet lips. She shuffled on her knees to spread her thighs as wide as she could comfortably get them, and she rolled her arse, slowly lowering herself down onto my cock. She let out a low sensual moan, as I felt her pussy sliding down the full length of my shaft, taking as much into her as she could.

I looked at her; an expression of both pain and pleasure was all I saw on her face. My cock was embedded fully inside her, and it felt fucking fantastic.

Leaning forwards, Paula rested both hands on the bed, supporting herself, her head bent down, her eyes looking at where our bodies were joined together. She started moving up and down on my shaft. As she slid up and down, I realised that I was no longer in charge. I wasn't fucking my sister...she was fucking me. I grabbed her hips and helped her up and down motion.

I reached up further and grabbed her breasts in my hands, and squeezed hard. She seemed to enjoy it, and increased her rhythm. I held her nipples, tweaking and pulling at them in my fingers and thumbs. She leaned further forward over me, causing her breasts to come closer my face. She was still fucking my cock, and her breasts were bouncing back and forth, as she slid up and down my shaft. I tried to bend my neck, and raise my head to take one into my mouth, but she kept them just far enough away. I could just barely touch them with my protruding tongue, but after sufficient teasing, she lowered one into my mouth. I wrapped my hand around that breast, and pulling it to my mouth, I sucked and bit on the nipple, as my sister fucked my throbbing cock. As I looked up at her face, I saw her wince, and then slowly slide down, impaling herself fully on my shaft.

I felt Paula's bottom rest on my thighs, as she stopped fucking me, and just sat there with my cock all the way up inside her hot pussy, her inner walls clamping and gripping the sensitive skin. After letting her savour the feeling for a few moments, I seized the initiative, immediately regaining control. I pulled her body down to mine, crushing her breasts against my chest, and started kissing her. Taking hold of both cheeks of her bottom in my hands, I thrust my cock upwards into her, ramming my full length in and out of her pussy fast and hard.

Paula started moaning louder. The feeling of her pussy compressing my shaft was incredible, and I quickly rolled her over onto her back again, keeping my cock buried in her. She immediately wrapped her legs around my backside again, holding me against her; kissing my shoulder, thrusting her hips up to meet mine, as my cock pistoned in and out of her tight, slick pussy, gleaming with her cum. I looked at down at her, and could hardly believe that this was my sister I was having sex with.

I soon felt the familiar tension building within my balls, and I knew I was going to cum soon.

Between heavy breathing, in an exhausted voice, I groaned; "I'm going to cum, I need to pull out." Amid her high pitched moans her response was barely audible, but she replied promptly; "No! Stay inside me!"

I fucked her violently now, pounding into her; my cock ripping through her, as her pussy walls gripped tightly along my shaft. Each thrust of my thick cock hammered her bottom down into the mattress, and brought an excited moan from her. I pinned her body tightly under me, close to mine, both of us soaked with sweat.

"Ah ahhh ahhhh. FUUCCCKKKK!!!"

I saw Paula's face contort, and felt her body tense, as her orgasm hit. She screamed out aloud, and I had to place my hand over her mouth in an attempt to keep her quiet. I felt her pussy convulsing, clenching around my cock tightly.

I was overwhelmed with the need to pull my cock out of her. Not because I didn't want to cum inside her...I just wanted to see my semen shooting all over her body. But I kept saying to myself; "Just one more wonderful thrust into her, just one more..."

"Ah ahh. I'm cummingggg. FUUCCCKKK!!!"

Then I came. I thrust my hips forward against her, burying my whole length deep inside her pussy. With a low grunt my body jerked, and I felt the first spurts of semen pump deep inside my sister's body. I knew she had to feel it, but she made no attempt to stop me, and her hips continued to thrust upward...fucking me.

I pushed myself upwards vigorously, breaking the hold of her legs now wrapped tightly around my lower back. As my throbbing cock slid from inside her with a slurp, a mixture of our combined juices poured from her open pussy, down the crack of her arse, and onto the bed. My orgasm continued, as I lifted myself up, and we both looked down between our sweat soaked bodies. My cock continued to twitch through my orgasm firing thick ropes of cum from the head, showering all over her pussy, pubic mound and thighs. As I curved my back downwards, I raised my hips up over her, moving up on her body slightly, sending the remaining jets splashing over her stomach. As orgasm became less intense, my cock still dribbled cum over my sister's body. I collapsed back on top of her, coating my body in my own slippery cum, and wrapped my arms around her slick, sweat covered body in a loving embrace.

We remained intertwined in our post-coital bliss for sometime afterwards, not talking, but just giggling at the craziness of what we had just done.

We eventually found a comfortable position, rolled onto our sides on the sweat, cum and pussy juice soaked sheets, and I cuddled her, gently stroking my hand over her back and bottom.

"Are we going to do this again sometime?" Paula whispered suddenly. "Yes, we can...but we'll have to be careful." I answered. "That was the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me."

I gave her a loving kiss on the lips, and we just lay there together. I gazed at my beautiful sister...and it hit me; I had fallen for her. I brushed away the strands of hair from her face, and parted her sweat soaked and matted fringe, as it clung to her skin, before kissing her softly on her forehead.

"Sleep with me here tonight." She asked.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whispered.

As a delicate smile appeared on her mouth, she sighed contently, and closed her eyes.

With the intense heat inside the room, the exhaustion of our efforts finally overcame both of us, and we must have drifted off to sleep. I suddenly awoke at around 5:30 in the morning. It was light outside, and inside the room.

I looked at Paula laying so close to me in my arms, naked and asleep, her lower body, pussy and inner thighs still coated with my drying cum. She looked so damn sexy.

It dawned on me that I needed to get back to my own room soon, before anyone else woke up and caught me leaving. Releasing her gently from our embrace, I slowly climbed from the bed, so as not to wake her. I pulled my boxer shorts back on, and covered my sisters' beautiful naked body with a single bed sheet. I figured that she would deal with my semen on her body, and the soaked sheets when she woke up.

Slowly unlocking the door to her room, I carefully opened it slightly, and checking the corridor outside was clear I exited her room. Closing the door shut behind me, I ran across to my own door.

In the safety of my room, behind my own locked door, I quickly wiped the cum from my skin, and removed my boxers. I lay down on my own bed, naked, and began massaging my cock and balls, thinking about every detail of what I had just done with my sister that night. After a while I must have drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up at around 8 o'clock later that morning. My balls actually felt sore, and I wondered if Paula's pussy might also be sore from the nights' events. I desperately needed a shower to clear my head, and freshen myself up, and headed to the bathroom, noticing that Paula's door was still closed. By the time I had showered and shaved, and headed downstairs for breakfast, my mum and dad and Thomas were sat outside by the pool. Paula and Anna weren't there.

"Hey!" I said, yawning.

"Morning love!" my mum replied. "You didn't go to the beach with Anna and Paula then?"

Mum explained that my sisters had taken the car earlier to spend the day at the beach, and would probably be gone all day. I just said that I must have missed them, and I might as well stay by the pool. I spent the day sunbathing and swimming, nervously awaiting my sisters' return.

Anna and Paula had indeed gone for most of the day, eventually returning late in the afternoon, in time for dinner. As they arrived, Paula looked at me and gave me a big smile, and when she was sure none of the others were looking at her, she mouthed to me; "Hi honey!"

I felt immediately reassured that everything would be fine between us.

As we ate dinner we didn't say two words to each other. Afterwards, Paula announced that she was going to have a shower to get rid of the sand and sun cream, and to get changed. "I'll be about an hour!" she announced.

After about twenty minutes or so I made an excuse to go upstairs. I could hear that Paula was in her room, and I quickly walked to her door and gently tapped on it. Anna, Thomas and our parents were downstairs chatting and laughing, and I was desperate to talk to Paula about last night.

She answered the door wearing only a fluffy white towel after taking her shower, and a big loving smile appeared on her face. "Hey you!" she whispered. "What do you want? I've got get ready."

I looked at her stood there. The crisp whiteness of the towel in stark contrasted to her tanned skin. "We need to talk." I whispered. I could smell the fresh scent of her showered skin, and the body lotion she had obviously been applying, before I had disturbed her.

"There's nothing to worry about Rich." She replied, smiling at me. "I'm okay with what happened!"

I looked her up and down, imagining in my head the slim and sexy body hidden underneath that towel.

I moved in close to her. "I swear that if they weren't all downstairs..." I whispered in her ear, "I would pull that towel off you and fuck you right now!" She grinned at me, and grabbed me by my arm, pulling me into her room, quickly closing and locking the door shut behind me.

Taking hold of the edges of the towel in both hands where she had tucked it in around her, she loosened it, before quickly opening and closing it before me, briefly flashing me a view of her nakedness.

"So...why don't you?" she giggled, before dropping the towel to the floor where she stood, and dragging me over to the clean and fresh bed sheets...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories