Sisters for the Third Time

Story Info
Starting to think this may be a fetish.
1k words
4.3
20.1k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought a house in a college town not far from the local university. When I bought it with my girlfriend, we expected to get married, but that was before I came home early one night to find her cheating on me. Obviously we split, but to in order to get rid of her completely, I had to pay her off with her side of the down payment, so I could get the house in my name only. This put a financial strain on me, but it was well worth it. I could afford the house payment and all the other bills, but was barely scraping by.

Then I got sick for a week and missed work. With a short paycheck, I knew something had to change. The next week I put an ad out that I was looking for a roommate. I read up on the local laws and when a few offers came in, I vetted them as well as I could. One offer struck me as my best option. A pair of Chinese sisters offered me more than I had put in the ad and even said they be willing to stay in the same room, as long as they could stay together.

I set up a meet and greet to see if this was for real and to see if my room was what they were looking for. When I opened the door, I was surprised at how much they looked alike. They introduced themselves as Xiu and Xiang. Their parents emigrated from China in order to have more than one child and now they were trying to realize the American dream. With everything seeming right, I had an attorney write up a lease and they moved in a week later.

We didn't really see each other during the week, but spent time together on the weekends. I worked nights at the time and they were in class throughout various times of the day. On the weekends, I'd show them around the town or we'd relax at home and catch up with what was going on in our lives.

Then came the day, which would change my life forever. I was in my room, watching a movie in VR on my Oculus, with my headphones on and I was oblivious to the real world, when I felt the bed move as if someone was getting in it with me. I figured one of the girls had need something, so I went to remove my Oculus, when I felt her hands stop me. I felt one hand slide down to my mouth and she put a finger over my lips as if to say shhhhh. She slipped her hands down my chest until she reached my hardening cock. She pulled my pants down to release me and started to slowly stroke my manhood.

"Who?" I mumbled, but a finger went over my lips again, right before I felt a tongue lick the underside of my shaft.

In all honestly, at this point I didn't really care who it was. It had been quite a while since I gotten off and I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I could feel her tongue running up and down my cock before enveloping it. Up and down, up and down she goes, getting deeper and deeper each time.

"Oh, god, you're going to make me cum." I feel her get up. "Wait, I was so close."

I feel the bed rustle again as she gets back on, but she straddles me instead. The warmth of her legs tells me she's no longer wearing pants. She grabs my cock again and rubs it up and down her wetness before sliding down my length. She rocks her hips back and forth while rubbing my chest with her hands.

She rocks faster and harder, so I grab her hips and use them to put more pressure on our union. I can feel her pussy start to tighten, causing my cock to erupt. "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming." I scream as she claps her pussy like a vice.

I don't know how long I passed out after her visit, but when I got up the girls were in their room talking. I didn't know what to say or how to approach the subject, so I just asked if they were hungry and if so what they were in the mood for, hoping to see one of them smirk or give some type of clue as to who was in the room with me earlier. No such luck though.

The next couple days were uneventful until one day I told the girls I was going to my room to play with my VR. About half an hour later I feel someone getting into bed with me. Soon I felt her silky smooth lips on my cock. About five minutes of sucking before she followed the same routine of climbing on top of me and riding me hard until I came inside of her again. I felt her scoot off the bed and before I could take my Oculus off, the bedroom door was shut.

For the next three months, it became a routine, I'd tell them I'm going to my room to play on my VR and soon after I was getting rode until I creamed their pussy. Part of me was curious, but part of me didn't want to ruin a good thing, so I was a little worried when the sisters said we needed to have a house meeting.

Xiang started by saying, "I just want you to know that my sister and I will be looking for a different house soon."

"Is everything alright? Is there a reason for this?" I reply.

"Well, we're going to need a bigger house", Xiu tells me. "We need a baby room."

"Who's pregnant?"

"We both are, silly, and I think you're going to be a great father. Of course, you'll have to share us, but you haven't seemed to have a problem so far."

Well, that was six years and 7 kids ago and I still love having these sisters. Only it's a lot more fun seeing their faces while we fuck, but every once in a while I still tell the girls I'm going to our room to play on the VR and it never disappoints.