Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "This will be good dinner table conversation. Let's eat." I made everyone break up laughing, but somehow dinner did get to the table, and we started to eat.

Ally wasn't one to forget what she'd asked. She probed again.

I said, "Let me start by saying that I had a supposition that your parents wanted to make love to us. They wanted to change their relationship with us from 'children' to 'lovers,' and in the process love us in new and more interesting ways."

I looked to Sheila, Fran, and Ally, and each nodded as though to confirm what I'd said. Dave sat with his fork in mid-air and his mouth hanging open at what had just been agreed and confirmed.

I continued, "Jean and I would like to make love too, but for weeks we seem to be hung up in the teasing and foreplay stages of making something happen. I asked Jean if something needed to happen to jump the next hurdle."

Jean volunteered, "And I said that would be nice. We're all pussyfooting around, so to speak, and probably hung up on the various labels that might get applied. When Steve and I make love we don't worry about those labels because there is no other relationship, but that's not the case with Dave and you girls. He wants to be absolutely sure, and I'm sure you do too. Incest should not be entered into lightly. There are huge stigmas with such an act, particularly between a parent and child. Even as adult children, the image that would get portrayed would be of an ogre imposing his will on weak children."

The girls saw the point. I went on, "Anyway, as part of our discussion I worried about your parent's marriage, and if it would be all right if we were all intimate together."

Jean chuckled, "And I explained to Steve, and then Fran, that the two of us have been swingers since we met, and that's how we met. The story we told each of you about us meeting on a blind date was a fabrication I'm sorry to admit. We were both at a swingers' party, made love to each other, and found an additional spark worth pursuing in each other. I've never regretted any of our decisions along the way."

Dave, Ally, and Sheila had their forks in mid-air and their mouths hanging open.

Fran rose and walked down the table to Dave. She leaned in and kissed him. "I can't think of a nicer person to have another relationship with than you. You've shaped me and molded all of us to be who we are today and I think you did a great job. If you're willing to change our relationship from best friends and relatives to lovers, I welcome the idea. I've always loved you, and I'm ready to change the form of that love to something physical and more beautiful for the two of us."

Sheila and Ally both reached to each of Dave's hands and said, "Include us in that too."

Ally turned to Jean and then Dave and said, "And, don't worry about the labels. We understand and won't go broadcasting what's going on around the world."

Dave sputtered and stammered trying to piece a coherent sentence together. He was overtaken with the turn of events, but obviously pleased. "This is a dream, and I know I'll wake up soon." He shook his head in disbelief. "I am ready, and I won't tell you how long I've had dreams and thoughts about each of you, but it's been a long time."

Jean chuckled, "Oh, yes. When I wanted to tease him, I would dress up in some of your clothing, like your cheerleader outfits, and then do a little 'Oh, Daddy, please fuck me' routine for him. I could really get him turned on and harder than rock."

As Fran sat down, she laughingly said, "I wonder if that's T.M.I."

Ally said, "So, please tell us about swinging." She looked at me and winked. I think she wondered if I'd said anything about the party we'd gone to the weekend before with the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan. I shook my head so she knew I hadn't said anything - yet.

*****

To be continued

My thanks to Germandragon for his editing assistance.