Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 19

Story Info
Brother & sister-in-law change their lives with sex with us.
7.6k words
4.75
35.5k
14

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came back from Aspen to Denver on Sunday night. Those from the east coast caught Monday morning flights, and Jane, Marge, Brenda, and I went to work, as usual, at TCI. By the end of the week I was tired. On my flight from Denver back to Boston the following Friday, I stared out the window of the first class cabin and thought about the sex, my consulting career, the many partners I had available, my lifestyle, and my engagement to Fran.

Fran didn't just like the sex, she loved it, even craved it. She was always a willing participant in our group parties, and liked having sex with multiple men in one evening, often at the same time. She liked threesomes or foursomes where she'd be made 'air-tight' as the slang expression went: a cock in cunt and ass, as she gave a third man a blowjob. Group sex was a treat.

By admission, Fran was a nymphomaniac - a female blessed with a gene that made her one of the most oversexed women on the planet. Out of seven billion people, half of them female, I wondered how many there really were. Maybe there should be an international club where they could meet similarly inclined males. I guess I attracted them because I sure had a lot of oversexed women around me. Fran's two sisters fit that moniker, along with Zoey, Jane, Marge, and many of the other women I'd slept with.

I wondered if my attraction to oversexed women had to do with pheromones that I gave off that signaled I was available, horny, and had consummate fucking skills. I chuckled at that ridiculous thought.

I recalled Fran's brief flirtation with Joel, particularly how I'd responded to their pairing. Without the prod of that burgeoning relationship I would no doubt have drifted along in my relationship with Fran and not gotten engaged. Seeing her with him or knowing she was at his apartment made me uncharacteristically jealous and cautious because I was picking up strange vibes from him about how he treated women. Finally, at one of our group parties, he'd stepped way over the line with her, and he turned out to be the loser in many ways. Aidan had heard that he'd moved away from Boston.

Fran, and for that matter Sheila and Ally, rarely mentioned that event again after I'd clobbered the asshole for what amounted to attempted anal rape. Nonetheless, I'd sent a message that night not only to Fran but to the others about how I loved them and stood to be their protector, even when faced with someone who was four inches taller and had forty pounds on me. I flexed my hand recalling the near knockout punch I'd made. The other women in my life that heard the story also thought of me as a protector based on that story.

I wondered what being married to Fran in the midst of all the group sex would be like, but then I remembered that Dave and Jean Henson, Fran's mom and dad, had met at a swing party, and had been swinging most of their married life ever since. They'd nicely integrated the 'lifestyle' as they called it, into their daily lives, particularly on the weekends.

Fran and I had talked about having a family. Sheila and Ally had chimed in too, and after some discussion they decided among themselves that eventually I should father one child with each of them. I wondered how we could have three kids and still have Sheila and Ally live with us as a polyamorous family. I didn't want to give up living and loving with the three of them, even when married and even with children, however, there might be some neighborhood stigma wherever we'd be. That would require some further thinking.

I also resolved to do some research about children being raised in extended families. Of course, in the old days, before the mid-twentieth century, living with a household full of people was more the norm than the exception - parents, aunts, uncles, boarders, and who knows who else, would all be housed under one roof, and I suspect sometimes in the same bed.

Was I having too much sex? Had I passed some level of acceptability? In a typical week I'd have sex with five or six women, and sometimes as many as eighteen if one of the New England sex parties took place. I estimated I was having about fifteen 'rounds' of sex a week on average, but I might have two or three orgasms in a round while I gave out four or five times that many.

The thought about all the women I'd had sex with made me pull out a piece of paper and make a list: Fran, Sheila, Ally, Jean, Jane, Pam, Brenda, René, Marge, Cindy, Gale, Nancy, Rita, Zoey, Penny (swinger), Gloria, Mandy, Rose, Sally, Sarah, Helen, Sandy, Wendy, Alice, Paula, Marie, Susan, Betty, Sandra, Sharon, Kim, Dot, Ginny, Margot, Devon, and Julie. There were thirty-six names, and sure many of them I'd only fucked once or twice at the swing parties the Henson's introduced us to or at the hook-ups in Key West. I saved the list because I had fond memories of each woman.

I had a reputation as a bit of a stud, more because I practiced the loving techniques of Tantric Sex than anything else, plus many women talked about the Big Steve Experience with each other - some kind of ultimate orgasm for them. Each woman I made love with often mentioned how she felt an inner warmth from me and love from me that no one else had ever shown her, in some cases even their husbands.

When I thought about making love, I thought about commitment, not in terms of ownership or possessiveness, but in terms of the things my partners and I negotiated and agreed. We hadn't left things open for missed expectations; we'd tried to make the important things explicit. We wanted to be sure we could keep the commitments we made, otherwise I encouraged any of us to say, 'I'm sorry I can't promise that.'

Fran, Sheila, Ally, Jane, René, and I had grown to think of our commitment to each other in terms of a trinity, and no, not one involving some God out there or other religious mumbo-jumbo. This was the trinity of mind, body, and spirit. We were each committed to the growth of ourselves and each other in these three connected areas.

One other thing I missed, yet felt glad it was behind us on the other, was our basking in the honeymoon stage of our relationships where we all felt NRE or new relationship energy. This heightened state of emotional and sexual receptivity that carried such a huge load of sexual and romantic energy also had elements of transience and superficiality, like knowing a shooting star will eventually burn up. Now, for most of us, that time period had passed. We'd become a pretty realistic group of people living and loving together, accepting each other's foibles and faults, and doing a great job of coping together.

The five of us were allowing our warts to show, and we were learning to live with them, and often to laugh at them. We weren't out to fix each other either. Part of our commitment to each other was welcoming our diversity and differences.

* * * * *

I tried to nap on the plane, and did catch a few hours of sleep before our evening landing in Boston. As I turned my cellphone on I saw that I had a backlog of text messages. I read them in chronological order:

'Steve. 911. Call home immediately. Emergency situation developing, and we're all OK. Love, Fran.'

'Where are you? Please call. Help. Don't know what to do."

'We have a very awkward situation about to happen here. Call!!'

'OMG, he'll be here any second. He's not alone. We don't know what to do. HELP!!'

As I read the messages, I got the undercurrent that someone was coming to the apartment and the girls didn't know what to do. I wondered about Joel, but I knew that not one of the girls would let him into the building, let alone into the apartment. I tried to think of what other visitors might be coming, but nothing I could think of deserved those cries for help.

I used Siri to call home as I walked through the airport dragging my carry-on and briefcase. Fran answered her cell in a whisper, "Well, it's about time. You won't believe who's here. Come on home ASAP. You may as well be as surprised as we were when he called to announce he was coming by."

"Oh, come on. Who's there?"

"Uh uhuh. You have to come home to find out. We love you, and we're surviving in spite of your absence. It's not bad, but I'm not sure it's good either. He's only been here ten minutes - or rather 'they.'"

"I'm at the taxi stand now. Be home in about fifteen minutes."

I lugged my suitcase and briefcase into the building, took the elevator up to the top floor, and pulled everything inside into our apartment's foyer. As I did, I could hear voices from the living room. I also noticed two other suitcases I didn't recognize in the foyer.

I walked around the corner and there sat my brother and sister-in-law facing the three girls I lived with. The situation looked like everyone was facing an opposing firing squad. I muttered a dozen 'Oh, shits,' as I forced a smile and walked towards the seated couple. I wondered what kind of confrontation this visit would be like; I had an image of the two of them as ultra-conservative in terms of relationships and marriage, and by now they had no doubt figured out my living arrangements with the sisters.

"Doug. Sheri. How nice you're in Boston and could stop by." I politely hugged Sheri and shook my brother's hand firmly, assuming control of what Fran had described as an awkward situation. "What a surprise." To say the least! Fran looked relieved at the situation, and flashed me a smile loaded with relief.

I took the remaining seat in the room, a dining room chair Ally pulled into the conversation circle for me. I sat next to Sheri, who sat on the sofa next to my brother. Ally gave me a quick little welcome home kiss. Fran stuck a glass of wine in my hand and kissed me, and took her seat again. On my other side, Sheila also got a kiss and asked, "Did you get to eat dinner?"

I answered calmly, "No, I didn't have time in the airport to stop for food. Just ran to be the last one on the plane again."

Sheila jumped up with enthusiasm, "Oh, let me fix you a sandwich." Before I could say 'thank you' she was off to the kitchen with a relieved look on her face. Sheila's enthusiasm was no doubt to be able to leave the room and the confrontational situation.

I turned back to my relatives to make nice, "What brings you to Boston?"

Doug said, "I had a couple of days of business here over at Fidelity. I brought Sheri along to see the sights while I worked, plus we wanted to stop by and see you. Mom and Dad said you'd gotten engaged, and we wanted to meet the next member of the family." Doug gestured to Fran, and got a smile in return from her. I knew Fran's smiles, and this was not one of her happier ones.

Sheri, however, wasn't about to let that slide by, "So, we thought you'd be living together as modern couples do, but ... well ... we're more than a little surprised that you're living with her two sisters too, and I take it from the greetings a minute ago that there's some affection between you and each of them." There was a judgmental tone to her voice.

I gave my false-but-trying-to-look-real smile again, "Yes, there is a lot of affection between us. I'm actually engaged to all three of them but I couldn't afford to buy each of them a ring, so I'll have to wait for a couple of promotions and bonuses to rectify that situation." I figured I may as well lay it all out there; maybe it'd drive them away before they got too settled in.

Doug said, after an awkward pause, "And you sleep with them! I saw the oversize bed in your bedroom when I went to use the bathroom."

I kept my smile, "These days that's what people that love each other tend to do."

Before I could say anything, Ally decided to rock the boat a little, "Oh, Steve also has other people he loves too."

Sheri said with a high degree of disbelief in her voice, "You doooooo?" Her voice rose a full octave as she said those two words and stuck a question mark at the end.

Doug pounced, "Would you care to explain?"

I took a deep breath, "Well, I have a special attachment to a beautiful woman named Jane, who is out in Denver right now trying to save the dying division of a multi-billion dollar company. That's where I've been all week."

Doug looked to Fran and Ally, "And you know about Jane?"

Fran said, "Oh, she's a special person inside and out, and so competent. She's my role model and if she could be around more than every couple of months, I'd want her to be my mentor and confidant. Even at that, I still think of her as my big sister. We spent a week with her and a few others only three or four weeks ago doing a long ski weekend in Aspen."

Sheri said in a disapproving tone, "This Jane woman has come here?"

Ally jumped in, and I detected she was having a lot of fun in this conversation by adding statements with some shock value here and there, "Oh, yes, but so has Pam - but she's married, and René - she's a doll and going to be a doctor. We haven't met Marge or Brenda face to face yet, only on Skype. They're married too, but then so are Nancy and Gale."

Doug started to sputter. I felt comfortable in my own skin, and I'd adopted a mental position as that of the ethical slut a long time ago, ergo that I was doing nothing wrong, and I reminded myself of that posture now. If I pissed off my brother and sister-in-law, then so be it. If they communicated that to my distant parents, well so be that too. The worst that would happen would be that they'd stop talking to me, except we barely talked now.

I spoke, "Doug and Sheri, I believe, as do all my partners, that love is not a zero sum game. The more love I give out, the more I get back. This is not an ego trip; it's openness to other people in a loving way. Love is not something I lack in my life, and I count myself as one of the really fortunate people in the world."

Sheri said, "Don't the husbands of the married women come after you for trying to steal their wives ... for having affairs with them?"

Impetuous to the end, Ally jumped in, "Oh, they know all about what's going on and encourage it."

Sheri turned to me, "Is that true?"

I nodded. "Yes, Pam lives in an open relationship with two other guys - one her husband. Marge, well that's a unique case, but her husband is open to her relationships as well."

"What makes her a unique case?"

I chuckled, "Well, she's almost sixty, and her husband is a little older. They fell into the trap years ago that says your sex life dies as you get older, but then she discovered otherwise and reawakened their whole marriage in a big way; they're like newly weds, and they've been married something like thirty-five or forty years. They're so cute together now."

Doug and Sheri looked at each other, and I detected I'd hit a sore point between the two of them. Sheri said, "But you sleep with her - this Marge person?"

"Yes, she's a very wonderful and dedicated person who I care a lot about. I've felt privileged to help her reestablish a loving relationship in her marriage."

Doug sputtered some more. He started to speak with a touch of anger in his voice, "And just how did you sleeping with his wife, who's almost twice your age, help their marriage?"

I chuckled, "Well, I didn't sleep with her until the marriage had already started to turn around, but I did encourage her to find her sexuality again, and to share it with her husband. Jane helped too. Together we got her to see that she was still young and vital, and deserved a vibrant and loving sex life. Fortunately, our suggestions worked like a charm, and her hubby started to come around right away to a new point of view. Later, they opened their relationship, and only then did Marge and I create a relationship."

Sheila came in with a plate containing a sandwich and some chips. She set them beside me on an end table, and silently took her seat.

Sheri asked, "And when did you last have sex with her ... or Jane for that matter?"

Sheila jumped in with a smirk, "Why this morning. Steve told me all about it when he checked in with me on the way to the airport in Denver." I nodded to confirm that she'd gotten it right.

Sheri pushed, "And why would either of them want a relationship with you?"

Sheila now got protective, "Because Steve is lovable and everything you could want in a man, plus he can make love for hours, deliver an orgasm every couple of minutes in many different ways, and when he wants he can give you such an intense orgasmic experience that his partners pass out from too much pleasure all at once - a really peak lifetime experience."

Doug looked at me as though I'd just risen to God-like status.

Sheri pursed her lips and said tightly, "You're kidding right?"

Sheila amplified, "Not a bit. The last time Steve and I made love I bet I had two dozen orgasms, he had maybe a half dozen, and we were messing around in bed for two hours."

"Two hours?" Doug and Sheri spoke in unison.

Sheila nodded.

I said with some degree of modesty, "Honey, I think it was only an hour-and-forty-five minutes." At this point, I knew we were yanking my brother and sister-in-law's chain really hard despite my having only been home for fifteen minutes.

Now, Sheri started to sputter. When she got her wits, she asked in a softer voice, "And you can do that with any of your partners, I mean go a long time and do the orgasm thing?"

"Yes. I made love to Marge and Jane last night for over two hours before I allowed myself to really climax so we could all go to sleep satisfied and happy and feeling loved." I paused and added, "Isn't this an unusual conversation to be having after not having seen each other for a year - or has it been two? I mean, I'd love to hear about your jobs and the kids, and your lives."

Doug and Sheri ignored my attempt at diversion, but had a few whispered words between themselves that I couldn't hear.

As I ate my sandwich, Fran explained to Sheri, "The four of us took a Tantric Sex weekend retreat about two years ago. The men learned these control techniques, plus they can cum repeatedly without the ejaculation that sort of ends things. They can have dry orgasms, if that makes sense. Being able to control themselves that way, they can deliver a lot of pleasure before they allow themselves to really cum and end a lovemaking session. Steve got an A+ in the course. We met another couple there who we are close to, and Lyle, the man, still struggles trying to adopt these techniques."

"He told you that?" Sheri asked with an air of curiosity.

Fran smiled benignly, "No, I was trying to help Lyle one time when we were making love." Her two sisters nodded knowingly, signaling that they too had also tried to help Lyle in his endeavors.

Sheri shook her head, "You ... you ... you made love with this other man? This is almost too much to grasp in one conversation. My mind is boggled." She'd been sitting erect on the sofa, but now she flopped back against the cushions looking from me to each of the girls.

Doug finally said with a tone of admission, "I think I'd like lessons, and I'm embarrassed to admit it, but Sheri and I have apparently fallen into that trap you mentioned before of forgetting about sex as a way to express our love for each other. We haven't had ..."

Sheri poked him in the ribs hard as she sat forward. She asked him, "Do you love me?"

Doug looked surprised, "Yes, of course. You know I do."

She announced firmly, "Well, then you and I are going to change a few things ... and I want to know where and how WE can sign up for that Tantric class you took. I am NOT feeling loved. I am just waking up here in this discussion. I feel comfortable but we've been asleep at the wheel of our marriage. Oh, sure, we hang out together and sleep together and maybe, just maybe, even have sex once in a great while but neither of us thinks of it as confirming our love for each other. We've been drifting apart for a decade or more, and letting other things take on too much importance in our relationship." She looked at her husband, "And, we're going to fix that starting right now."