Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 21

Story Info
How swingers discovered; wedding plans; another party
8.1k words
4.8
25.4k
14

Part 21 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
How swing group discovered, wedding plans, another party


Jane and I made love when we got home that night even though it was two-thirty in the morning. Marge begged off from fatigue. She'd had six guys make love to her at the party including me, and that had wiped her out physically. On the other hand, she was the happiest I'd ever seen. Marge positively glowed with self-confidence, pride in her accomplishment, and joy at how others accepted her good looks and body despite her age. I felt as though she looked a decade younger than when I first met her.

Despite our late bedtime, I was up early. I heard Marge in the other bedroom taking a shower so I went and joined her. She was surprised at my company, but exceptionally pleased. We made out a little, but saved any further lovemaking for later that night. Nonetheless, I found that dressing with a hard-on is difficult and distracting.

Jane remained sound asleep. I hadn't been counting, but I think she got fucked about eight or nine times the prior night at the party. She seemed insatiable. I set the alarm clock beside our bed for eleven a.m., and Marge and I went into the office. With Brady and Jane gone, the place was quiet. I used the worktable in Jane's office for a few hours.

Marge came in with coffee, and we chatted for a half hour too, mostly about the night before and the other two parties she'd attended. She told me how at first she'd been scared and shy when Jane had taken her three weeks earlier when I'd just left to go back east. She told how Brady had been especially solicitous of her feelings, and took the time to romance her and get her comfortable with her surroundings and the general idea of the swing party. He also made sure at the first gathering that she got introduced to some other men who would be especially careful of her feelings. I made a note to thank Brady for a number of things, including taking care of Marge.

I'd been so surprised by the party the night before I also hadn't found out how Jane got involved. Marge told me, "Jane had gone downstairs to Brady's office to ask him some questions about the strategic planning work. Apparently, as she got to his office doorway, she overheard him on the telephone with one of the other members of the swing group. Not to eavesdrop, but she waited outside his door, only he was talking sort of loud. He was quite explicit in what he said, and there was no doubt about what was planned for that evening."

Marge continued, "Jane left the doorway before Brady saw her. She came back up to me, pulled me into her office, and we talked for a half hour about what she'd heard and whether we'd like to participate if she could get us an invitation. I was hesitant at first, but the idea grew on me. As you know, Malcomb had given me carte blanche to do anything sexual that struck my fancy providing I had some good phone sex with him telling him about it. Marion is still fucking him daily, and she has now brought another friend of ours into the mix." She chuckled, "So, after our first party, I told him about it while he was fucking her. They had me on speakerphone. I felt like such a slut. I guess I am a slut, although one finding her true calling late in life."

I asked, "So, what'd Jane do?"

"Oh, sorry, I got sidetracked. She went back to Brady's office. She apparently asked her business questions, and after she had him engaged she bluntly asked him, 'Would you like to fuck me?' He dropped his jaw about ten stories, and almost fell apart at her question. As he had a small heart attack, Jane explained she'd overheard him earlier, and that we'd both welcome an invitation to the party he'd been talking to his friend about, but that we didn't want to go if it was a 'closed' affair." Marge used her hand to make little quotation marks in midair.

"Brady explained that he'd have to ask the host. So while Jane was there, he called his friend back and explained that he had two willing good-looking women. She told me that she could hear the 'YES' from the telephone all the way to where she was sitting. After he ended the call, Jane went and kissed him passionately, and then came back here. She had me go down to his office and kiss him too. I even took his hand and had him run it up my leg to my pussy; I wasn't wearing underwear that day so he fingered me for a while. I almost fucked him on his desk I was so horny by the time I left his office."

"And you went to the party?"

Marge answered, "After dinner that night we drove out to Aurora where the party was. I thought we'd walk into a den of iniquity, but the party consisted of nice people standing around talking about all sorts of things. Brady took me under his arm, and introduced me all around – Jane too, except she was more at ease with the situation. Ultimately, I had sex with four men and one woman that night. I felt wanton, but I loved it."

"You know you're making me horny right now?"

"Me too."

"I guess we'll be ripe to make love as soon as we leave work."

"Unless we do something here." Marge gave me a sheepish grin.

"We wouldn't dare ... would we?" We both smiled lecherously at each other.

Marge gestured behind her at the door to Jane's office, "That door locks, and it's pretty quiet around here today for some reason."

"Lock it."

Marge stood and locked the door. She had her blouse open, bra pulled up, breasts out, and skirt up to her waist in ten seconds. I dropped my pants. Marge gave me one of her signature blowjobs for about two minutes and by then I was as hard as steel. She lay back on the conference room table, and my cock was inside her body instantly. There was no trying to extend this for a long time. We were both satisfying feral urges. Marge came a few minutes later, and I joined her, splashing a bucket of cum inside her cunt.

"Oh, God, that was nice," Marge hummed after we broke from a kiss. I hummed my agreement with her as I kissed her again with renewed passion.

Marge looked down at where we remained coupled. "I didn't think too far ahead. What do we do now?"

I extracted myself from her tightness and told her, "Don't move. Clean me up and then I'll clean you up."

I presented my cock to Marge, and she lapped all the sex juices and cum from my dick with gusto as she lay on here back. I love fastidious women. When I was relatively clean, I tucked myself in and redressed. I then went down on Marge's pussy, bringing her to a second orgasm as I lapped and licked away all the traces of our fuck that I could find. Marge looked down her body with amazement that I would eat my own cum, but I'd learned there wasn't much to it except the thought of what it was. If I expected her to swallow it once in a while, why wouldn't I? Besides, it tasted better mixed with her pussy juices.

When she was clean, Marge ducked into Jane's private lavatory for a few minutes. I'd cleaned up the table by the time she returned. She explained that she'd made a makeshift pad out of toilet paper to wear until the rest of what I'd left inside her flowed out. On that note, she kissed me once more, and then unlocked the door and went to her desk to get her head into work.

It took me a half hour to get back into work mode. Jane came flying into her adjacent office about an hour later. She came into her conference room and sniffed. She looked at me, "Did you have sex in here this morning?"

I smiled at her.

"Well, the place wreaks of it. I assume it was Marge?" She laughed.

I nodded. "We were talking about last night, and ... well, we couldn't wait until tonight."

"You'd better get some deodorizer or something from my bathroom to take away the smell. Look under the sink. I have a meeting in here at one o'clock and it positively can't smell like this." She laughed, gave me a sly look and went back to her own office.

I laughed and did her bidding, this time washing the table down with something called Mr. Bubbles that had a lemon scent to it. I sprayed the liquid cleaner around on the carpeting too until I was sure the whole place smelled more like a citrus grove than a conference room on sex steroids.

Marge, Jane, and I went to lunch together. Brady joined us. He'd come into work about eleven-thirty, so was in dedicated work mode but smiled knowingly at all three of us. We agreed to meet after lunch. When I did see Brady I thanked him for hosting the party, and for his TLC of Marge on her first swing adventures a few weeks earlier. I also expressed my delight in Edie and the welcome she gave me into the group.

Brady said with a chuckle, "Well, you may have done some serious damage last night. Edie couldn't stop talking about how you make love and the stupendous orgasm you gave her when she passed out from too much bliss. She told me this morning that every woman in that group now wants the same treatment. I guess Robyn got some of it too. You're a hard act to follow."

I explained about the Tantric Sex class I'd taken with my partners about two years earlier, including how that had led to our own swing adventures. Brady pushed for more details on the class, including where he could sign up. I found the right website on my laptop and sent him the link while I was sitting in his office.

Brady explained that the swing group met on the first and third Monday evenings of each month unless there seemed to be a critical mass of people that wanted to get together in between, as there had been the past few weeks. Each person in the club rotated hosting the group, but in our case he told me he'd volunteered to be the host when our rotation would come, since we were living in a hotel. I thanked him for his forethought and offered to help set up or whatever was required at any of the parties.

On that note we got to work. Brady and I had set up an interview with the VP of Market Development, so we went down to his office and spent two hours doing a really thorough interview on his views for the future of the division. He was candid and we had pages of notes to chew on when we finished. Ultimately, we'd be interviewing about thirty people in the division, plus six of the largest customers to get their views on TCI. I knew from past experience that the customer interviews would be the most interesting.

* * * * *

Instead of flying home that spring weekend, I flew to New Orleans. Fran flew down from Boston and we met at the airport, and took a taxi to our hotel, right on the edge of the French Quarter. This was the first time we'd done a long vacation weekend where we both flew in from different directions, and would return along the same routes.

The weekend went exceptionally well. Fran and I reconnected, and we got a lot of 'talk time' together, where we could revisit the whole idea of the engagement, marriage, and family planning without other distractions around other than those of our own making.

Fran and I did some calendaring and decided that the following June, about thirteen months away, would be our projected marriage date. Fran was ecstatic that we actually were setting a date; she told me it signaled to her that I really wanted to be with her forever – and that is certainly how I felt.

We talked about size of the wedding in terms of attendees, what kind of party we wanted it to be, and so on. Fran glowed in her enthusiasm as she closed her eyes and described the entire wedding day to me, from getting up and dressed in the morning, going with her sisters and two other bridesmaids to a spa in the morning, having a decadent lunch, and then dressing with everyone else at her parent's house in Dillon, Massachusetts, getting in a white limo, a marriage service in a beautiful park, photographs, and a reception at a club.

I jokingly asked her, "What happens on our wedding night? Do I get to claim my virgin wife?"

Fran burst out laughing. "You can fuck the living daylights out of me, but let's have an orgy somewhere special. Maybe a few others might like a piece of the bride. We'll invite our loved ones and good friends, and pig out on sex. WAIT! Maybe we should do a destination wedding –destination orgasms!"

I smiled. This was the Fran I knew and loved. "I like the way you think. A small question where I see an incongruity in your plans. I assume you'd like all you're bridesmaids to attend all the wedding events, right?"

"Right."

"Well, I've only met Val and Loren a couple times, we certainly haven't had an kind of sex or even entertained the idea, and to my knowledge I've never heard you mention them as swingers or even horny friends with open minds."

Fran thought a minute. "Hummmm. You're right. I guess we have a year or so to rectify the situation with each of them. You wouldn't mind sweeping them off their feet would you?"

"No, but is that for sure what you want?"

"Yes. Val was a best friend through high school and we've gone out of our way to stay in touch through college and since. Loren and I started work the same day, and are really good friends other than my sibs. Of course, I want to include René and Jane; they've got to be in my wedding. If I have to turn Val and Loren into sluts as big as I am, then I'll consider it my highest accomplishment." Fran laughed.

"Well, I only raise the issue. We're not going to solve it today, but keep thinking about how you'd resolve that. I don't think we suddenly show up somewhere to party, everybody chucks their clothes off, and they start fucking along with everyone else. They might run screaming from the scene and never talk to you again."

"I'll talk to them. I'll do a sales job on them ... maybe a religious conversion job in the Holy Order of Sluthood. Come and confess your orgasms you sexy, hot, beautiful swinging, bisexual cunt."

Fran's friends were out of the same mold as she was. They were beautiful, trim, in shape, busty, competent, and go-getters in their jobs: one doing marketing of some kind, and the other working in the art gallery and studio where Fran worked. Both were single, but I recalled they had steady relationships with guys I met once at some lawn party in Marblehead the year before.

The situation with Val and Loren made me wonder how anyone, Fran included, could approach a friend whose sexual habits you knew nothing about and progressively find out if they were kinky enough to join in an orgy, with or without their boyfriends, and if they did, to what extent would them want to participate.

I was now in several swing groups, and I'd sort of followed a path of least resistance and ended up in this situation. My entry points had been the Tantric Sex seminar that resulted in Fran, her sisters, and me hooking up with one of the other attending couples and three of their friends. The girls' parents introduced us to another group of swingers north of Boston. In Denver, Jane wrangled an invitation to a group after overhearing one of her coworkers setting up a torrid evening. My conclusion was that word of mouth resulted in the connections.

Beside the connection, there had to be a willingness or curiosity to participate. With Lyle, Nancy, Chip, Gale, and Aidan, they were curious about how I lived with the three sisters who'd been at the Tantric class. We were being helpful in telling them about our lifestyle, as they contemplated a shift in their own situation as Aidan joined them. In talking to them, the girls and I speculated about a sexual liaison with that group, and one thing just led to another in a nice comfortable way.

Jane overheard her coworker arranging to attend a swing party that evening. He didn't know she'd heard, until she asked him if he'd like to fuck her. By the time I got to the Denver group, Jane and Marge had already been with the group two times, and I was just a new, but experienced, inductee and Jane's steady boyfriend.

At any point, I could have run screaming from the scene, but I don't think red-blooded American males would do that, particularly when their partners or wives were interested. The wives or my girlfriends could have run the other way too, but I guess I gave off signals that I was interested, and any situation involving sex certainly looked interesting to me as it started.

Our New Orleans weekend ended late Sunday afternoon with Fran flying back to Boston, and me returning to Denver. I connected with Jane Sunday evening about nine-thirty at the hotel. She'd been waiting for me, but keeping TJ and Marge company in Marge's room as the two of them enjoyed an evening of sex.

TJ was about thirty years younger than Marge, but the two had established a very loving relationship and were really into each other, not that TJ wouldn't fuck Jane or other pussy at some of the parties, nor than Marge had become a cock hound who just loved to fuck and have orgasms too.

I know Marge talked to her husband Malcomb in New Jersey every day or two, but they'd both given each other a free pass for anything or anyone while they were separated.

After dropping my suitcase off in our room, I snuck into Marge's room. Jane was lying against the headboard watching TJ and Marge fuck in the doggie position. She was trying to entertain TJ by masturbating and talking dirty.

When Jane saw me, she screamed with joy, and came running across the bedroom and into my arms. "Oh, Lover, you're here. We've missed you all weekend. I've been wearing TJ out – well, along with Marge. Now, you can help deliver us orgasms too."

I laughed at her outrageous behavior, "Jane, you're a slut."

"But I'myour slut, just like René, Fran, and the others. You've turned me into who I am today." She thought for a minute and added, "Actually, I didn't screw only TJ this weekend. Friday night, Marge and I went over to Brady's house. He fucked us too, along with one of his friends named Bill. Edie and I did lezzie stuff for an hour too, and it was really nice, but she wants you to come back and do her some more. I promised her we'd come over this week. Oh, tomorrow night there's the regular swinger party too."

Still laughing, I said, "You have been a busy slut this weekend. I love you for it." I kissed her passionately.

Jane said, "Will you come and fuck me now. I love you more than anything and want to be with you."

I picked Jane up and carefully carried her through the connecting door into our bedroom suite at the hotel. I unceremoniously dropped her onto the bed as I stripped my own clothing off to join her nudity. By the time I was naked, Jane had my cock in her mouth and was doing her damnest to get me hard. That didn't take long, and soon I flipped my lover up over me and impaled her on my shaft as she came down woman on top.

"Oh, fuck, you are positively the best fuck in the world," Jane expounded as the tip of my cock touched her A-spot. "Scientists of the world should clone you and sell the clones to women of all ages that want the utmost satisfaction."

I explained that my performance and feel was only as good as the person I was with and the vagina I happened to be in. I further told her that since she was a wonderful person whom I loved, and who also had a fabulous pussy, that we obviously enjoyed great sex because all the conditions were right.

We fucked for a long time. TJ, looking tired and obviously in recovery mode, came into the bedroom with Marge. They sat together and made out as they watched Jane and me making love. At our invitation, Marge came and made out with Jane and me. Jane got Marge to lower her pussy into her lips so she could suck TJ's cum from her body, but there wasn't much, a point Jane explained later no doubt due to the high frequency of orgasms the two women had extracted from TJ over the weekend.