Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you be upset if I took the risk and did that, came to Cambridge?"

"What about your job, your family here in Denver, and such?"

"I need to strikeout on my own. The job is nothing special; I'll get another one and pay my freight to live with you."

I thought for a while about the implications of yet another girl coming to live with me. I had to admit I was creating a harem. Finally, I said, "Let me talk to my partners."

Ivy looked disappointed but hopeful. I cradled her body to me, the mounds of her breasts pushing against my side as her hard, white-tipped nipples wrote love messages to me about how passionate they were. Soon, I could feel my cock harden against her buttocks. Ivy felt it too and smiled invitingly at me. Ten minutes later we were fucking again.

* * * * *

Friday morning, I took one of the few nonstop flights from Denver to Boston. I got into Logan airport just before suppertime and had texted Fran, Sheila, and Ally my whereabouts before I realized that Sheila was still on the west coast doing her museum curator work. I'd miss her.

Ally texted right back saying she was on her way home. Fran sent me a happy face.

I was home twenty-five minutes later wondering why everybody wanted to try to get through the tunnel to Boston at the same time.

Ally gave me a huge hug and a thousand kisses before I could even set my briefcase down. She was bubbling over with things to tell me about her job, her interactions with some friends, and what they'd been doing all week. I'd heard some of the things in my phone conversations with her, but face-to-face obviously had greater meaning for her, so I listened attentively and asked probing questions.

Just as Ally started to run out of steam and we each had a glass of wine, Fran came through the door and the process repeated, perhaps with more zeal perhaps because she was my fiancée.

In the course of talking to the two girls, I learned that Aidan had stayed with the two of them on Wednesday and Thursday nights, keeping them sexually satisfied in his own way. I had a kind thought about Aidan, and how careful he was of the girls and not to encroach on my relationship with them. I knew he loved them almost as much as I did, and together with his ethos, I always felt safe leaving them in his care.

After a dinner in Harvard Square and a walk home, the three of us found innovative ways to make our 'FFM' evening work to everyone's advantage.

About eleven o'clock, just as we'd decided to turn out the lights, Sheila called home. It was eight p.m. in LA. We put her on speakerphone.

After our initial greetings, Sheila said, "I have a date tonight, in about a half-hour. Sort of a friend of a friend, and we're double dating to go dancing at a club. I hope that's all right with you all?"

I felt that usual pang of jealousy, but I pushed the feeling down and said, "Go have fun. Don't do anything we wouldn't do, but we want a full report - in detail!"

Sheila laughed, told us about Wes, her date, and the other friends she'd met while in LA. She also talked about her museum work, but it wasn't until later that I got to thinking about how little time it would have taken her to do what she described. Oh, well, I thought, what do I know about being a museum curator?

Saturday night, Fran, Ally and I drove out to Dillon to the girls' parent's home. Jean and Dave were hosting a few of the people from their swing group along with the Fabulous 5 who we introduced them to. There was the usual hubbub that went on at any party for a while as each person was greeted into the party circle. In this case the greetings had a deeper meaning due to the intimacy that people had shared in the past and the intimate times expected that night. Thus, the kisses were deeper, the whispered words of love and caring were more profound, and of course the invitations to couple later in the evening were given freely.

Jean latched onto me. She told me in a matter of fact tone, "Miss Kitty has missed you a great deal. It's been over a month and she wants Mr. Cock to visit her for a long time tonight."

I laughed, "Well, Mr. Cock can hardly wait to visit. He hasn't been lonely but he certainly has missed Miss Pussy and the talent she has."

Jean bent down slightly and rubbed the front of my jeans as we stood talking. I would have been embarrassed but for the fact that similar seductive moves were happening all over the Henson's living room. To my right, my friend and lover Rita had Aidan's cock out and was stretching the flaccid appendage until I thought more about a long rubber band than a penis. Fran had latched onto her father and was making out with him. Sean and Ally were making out like the end of the earth was near. Other visitors were similarly inclined.

"Miss Pussy would like to extend an invitation to Mr. Cock to follow her upstairs to the master bedroom. There is a moist pit of pleasure up there she is sure he would enjoy seeing and taking a dive in."

"Mr. Cock accepts the invitation." I allowed Jean to grab my hand and lead me from the din of party conversation in the living room to the staircase, and subsequently to her bedroom.

Jean and I kissed once we were in the room. As usual we left the door open in case others wanted to watch or join us.

Jean said, "Miss Kitty talked to the Tit Sisters and they would like your hands and mouth to pleasure them. So hurry and set them free."

I helped Jean by pulling her sporty top over her head and then released her bra and tossed it aside. Despite her age, Jean had somehow managed to escape much of the sagging issues many women her age faced. The Tit Sisters stood tall, proud, and firm as my hands started to embrace them, and my tongue started to search for the nipples to suck and bite.

"Oh, Mr. Cock, that's just the right think to be doing. Miss Kitty feels the sensations and emotions resulting from what you are doing with great relish. Please do more."

A minute later, Jean was naked, and a few seconds after that Mr. Cock also stood in his nude glory. Jean lunged at my cock, inhaling it while trying to talk to me. She whispered, "Oh, Mr. Cock seems so happy to see me. He's coming to life and letting me know he likes me." We both giggled.

After a few minutes I said, "Mr. Cock believes that Mr. Mouth would like to make love to Miss Kitty." On that note, I rearranged the two of us so I could eat Jean's pussy. After first contact, and some tongue work, I muttered to Jean, "Mr. Mouth is really happy about Miss Kitty's taste, aroma, and willingness to play. He'd like to stay here all month."

"Miss Kitty would like that providing Mr. Cock and Mr. Mouth can keep her happy ALL the time."

"Mr. Cock would like to die trying with Mr. Mouth's help."

Jean said, "Well, Mr. Cock better start fucking me before he explodes. I've never seen him that color before. If there's anything to cum out of it, I want it inside me and not in a tissue or someone's cunt that you don't care about."

Jean and I rolled around and repositioned on the bed. Soon after, Mr. Cock sank to full depth into Miss Kitty, actually disappearing deep inside her. Jean moaned and I guess I did too. I continued to marvel at how tight Jean could be despite her age. Her Miss Kitty gave me just the perfect stimulation to make me want to please her all day and never have to pull out.

I whispered to myself about the multi-dimensional connections to make with mind, body, and spirit. Just that thought transported me to a new and more energetic place in our lovemaking, and soon Jean joined me there.

We made love for a long time. Miss Kitty and Mr. Cock liked playing together, particularly when the former surrounded the latter with a warm velvet-like sheath and didn't want to let go.

Dave and Fran appeared beside us, and soon they too were in the folds of a passionate lovemaking time. I marveled at how sweet my fiancée looked making love with Dave. They were both so tender to each other, and their kisses displayed far more than filial devotion. Instead, I saw the passion of two lovers coming through their personas.

Jean and I finished and we just lay there connected until Dave and Fran had finished. As our afterglows faded, we had a chat about my business travels, and then about rejoining the rest of the party.

I found Rita in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice. She gave me a huge smile when I walked in, and flowed into my arms. "Oh, goody, you're free," she said. I leaned in and kissed my good friend and lover.

As I kissed Rita and felt her tongue trying to find my tonsils, I thought about how many passionate women of all ages that I knew and had sexual relations with. I guess I didn't discriminate. I had separated them up into three categories: older, younger, and about the same age. In the first category, I started with Jane, Marge, Jean, Sheri - my sister in law, Edie, Robyn, Mandy, and many other women in the Dillon and Denver swing groups. In the group near my age were the sisters, Rita, Gale, Nancy, Pam, Brenda, and others in the swing groups. In the younger group were René, Ivy and Zoey, for now.

Rita dropped to her knees and sucked my cock for a few minutes until I was hard enough to fuck. She then hopped on the counter in the kitchen, and pulled me into her. She was just the right height, so my cock just slid home with a pleasant surge of sensation for both of us.

We made love for about half an hour right there in the kitchen. As we did, various people came and went to get refreshments, many surprised by the couple on the counter in the corner who were making out and fucking with great glee.

After I filled up Rita's pussy, I picked her up and carried her into the family room. We sat together on the sofa watching the porn film and talking. While the TV was interesting and arousing, the video didn't come close to the real thing as she fondled and manipulated my cock with one hand. Given the past couple of hours, I guessed I wouldn't respond to a ready state anytime soon.

Ed Emerson came through the family room and offered Rita an opportunity to mate. She smiled at him, excused herself, and went off with him. He looked pleased to have the attentions of the pert red head. I noticed that Rita's leg was wet from my cum running out of her as she walked away, an occupational hazard for the women at these parties.

Gale Dunn found me less than a minute later. She flopped down next to me with an armload of kisses and sexy touches, her excited breasts rubbing against my arm in a way that drew my attention and got me aroused. I guess I'd expected a long recovery cycle, but my body had started to respond with sexual excitement.

I started to go down on Gale because I knew I liked her taste, but she stopped me. "I've got four loads in there so far tonight."

I shrugged and went down on her anyway. I recalled that Gale was a woman who flooded her own juices into every lovemaking session. What I found, besides some residual cum, was that she'd painted herself from navel to knees in her own juices and she tasted divine. I thought the cum was pretty tasteless, but Gale was magnificent by comparison.

Adding in one finger, I ate Gale to her first orgasm of the night with me. A second, third, and fourth finger got added, until I tucked my thumb into my palms and twisted my hand up inside her writhing body. Gale flooded the area with shot after shot of her girl juice, and then she came and squirted some more as my knuckles rubbed against her G spot. A few minutes later, Gale carried the entire house into orbit as I gave her an A-spot orgasm.

She begged me to stop and allow her to recover. I slowly extracted my hand, but not without leaving my fingers in the vicinity to stroke her clit. Gale's body jerked all over the sofa, and near as I could tell, each jerk or violent twist represented another climax from her. She was really cranked up. We kissed repeatedly, our tongues jammed deep into each other's mouths as we traded the lead on the kisses. Gale was fun to make out with; she understood passion, sexual heat, and arousal, and how to keep all of them vibrant throughout a long hookup session.

Gale got on my lap and sank down on my cock. Now, she took on the role of aggressor, making sure we both got maximum stimulation. I bet we sat for nearly an hour in a slow fuck of epic proportions. I had a few 'dry' orgasms during our fuck, but because I hadn't ejaculated, I could keep going. Gale liked that.

Fran and Ally came by and made out with us, whispering words of love to both Gale and me. Both girls were drippy with cum from their most recent rounds of intercourse. Although Ally liked to get pasted across the face from time to time with a good shot of semen, tonight she seemed to want all cum shots inside her, shots that ultimately succumbed to the law of gravity and ran down her legs.

I questioned my warped brain that found the sight of a drippy pussy as erotic. To many of the world the sight was probably gross, and something to turn away from. Somehow, I thought it was sexy and erotic, and in most cases I was ready to dive in and sample the goods, knowing as I did that I'd have Mr. Mouth right atop Miss Kitty and be sampling the wares as I tried to stimulate my partner to orgasm.

I went to the next level too. I found a girl squirting during an orgasm sexy, but water play didn't turn me on in the least - specifically, getting pissed on. Other scatological behavior also didn't make my 'fun' list.

After Gale and I parted company, I made it with Patty and Winnie, and Winnie's sister Jackie. Fran and Ally didn't want to sleep over, so we packed up about one a.m. and drove back to Cambridge after bidding the overnight crew goodnight.

Fran was still romantic when we got home, and while Ally went right to sleep beside us with her naked body sprawled out across the bed, Fran and I had a quiet and loving fuck session right beside her. I held Fran as we went to sleep, and only in my last seconds of consciousness did I become aware of Ally backing up against me, her body feeling like an electric blanket she was so warm.

Sunday came and went. Fran, Ally, and I thought it strange we didn't hear from Sheila. Ally sent a text message and got a reply a couple of hours later that indicated she was busy and working. I wondered what she might be doing on a Sunday afternoon in LA. I thought perhaps she'd shacked up with Wes somebody, and the pair was idling away the hours fucking their brains out. Sheila was certainly able to do that day after day, but I knew nothing about Mr. Wes Somebody.

To be continued

Why the story had great editing. Of course, it was due to the fine work of Germandragon. Thanks.

12