Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 24

Story Info
Showing Sheila's porn at swing party; sexy additions
6.5k words
4.75
31.7k
15

Part 24 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
Showing Sheila's porn at swing party; sexy additions to the circle

In the morning, Fran pulled me out of bed before any of the others were awake. We went into the living room, and I made love to her on the sofa. We were lying together with Fran's legs around my midsection and my empty cock in her pussy when Sheila came out. She came over and kissed the two of us. We all gave words of love to each other.

Sheila sat so her full breasts and pert nipples rubbed against my arm. She said, "I like Ivy. She's a little naïve, but I think it'd be fine if she stayed with us, even for the long term. Fran nodded, "Me too. I like her, plus she can eat pussy like a champ. She'd be a nice addition. I like that she at least says she's sensitive to our needs and chemistry, and that she promises she won't be a drama queen."

Sheila said, "By the way, I love René, and I can see why you do too. She's so nice to have around too. She's quickly become like a fifth sister after Jane."

I laughed and said, "Except your father hasn't fucked her yet."

They chuckled, "Maybe we can fix that tonight. There's a party at the Reddicks, but it includes our parents and some of their friends, plus the usual crazies we cavort with."

I volunteered, "Ivy's been to several similar parties in Denver, so this won't be new for her. I haven't said anything about incest yet, other than between you sisters – that was pretty obvious last night."

Fran said, "Well, let's set up Dad with René and Ivy. I'll call him today and get him cued up to be on his best behavior with them."

We puttered around the condo most of the day, although I took Ivy on a walking tour of Harvard and Harvard Square at lunch. René had to work at the hospital, so she was off self-actualizing and playing junior doctor. I wondered what stories she'd have to tell us later since she thought she'd be assigned to the ER for the day.

At five o'clock we drove out to Farborough to the Reddick's pretty home. I helped Lyle get the barbecue up and running while the women made salads and did kitchen stuff.

René arrived in her own car about six-thirty wearing her scrubs. I went to kiss her, she held my hand to her breast outside her hospital dress. I lit up. "No bra? Were you this way all day?"

She laughed, "Just the last hour. We had a slow spot so I showered and decided to skip the underwear. Don't you just love scrubs like this."

I ran my hand inside the elastic of her one-size-fits-all pants, and I found unfettered bare pussy. I ran a finger through her slit and then sucked on it. René kissed me, and called me a pervert. I aimed René at Lyle, and she got a mischievous look on her face, and went over to him. I watched him cop a feel of her breasts, and then the pleased look on his face when he discovered she was commando. I heard René moan as he stroked some fingers through her pussy, and probably drove one or two up into her.

More and more couples arrived, plus a few single men and women from the swing circle. Sean and Rita were among the arrivals, and I got an extraordinary kiss and blatant proposition to fuck my brains out from Rita. The redhead sure knew how to appeal to my baser instincts.

Dave and Jean arrived too, and I helped them carry in a casserole dish. Jean went and greeted her daughters, and I noted that she included Jane and René in her intimate circle. The welcome and family chat conversation was not lost on Ivy, although she was being wooed at the time by Sean.

Dave said hi to his daughters, and then joined the barbecue team, meaning the circle of men standing with a beer around watching Kyle cook burgers, hot dogs, and chicken. I thought it strange that we were there to fuck each other's wives and partners, but not once did the subject ever come up. Thank god for weather, sports, and the major headlines, otherwise we would have been reduced to talking about sex and the relative merits of various positions in the Kama Sutra.

Dinner was served buffet style and the twenty-five people there continued the lively conversation demonstrating the friendship between everyone. I felt a great rapport with these people, and after careful consideration I realized that one reason I felt that way was that I had at one time or another made love with each woman in the group that night and probably next to every guy.

I kept an eye on Ivy to be sure she wasn't abandoned or feeling at odds with anything that happened. I saw that Dave had latched onto the pixie, obviously with the intent of starting the evening with my little sexual dynamo. They were both smiling and laughing at whatever they were talking about, and Ivy looked quite happy at his companionship.

I noticed Dave having a hard time keeping his eyes off Ivy's chest. She was wearing a black chiffon top, but it was so sheer that her beautiful pert breasts showed through in all their glory, although shaded by the top. Ivy had made sure that her nipples remained erect by periodically and surreptitiously rubbing her hand or arm against them in some way to keep them excited.

As the sun went down and the sky dimmed, various people in the house started to pair up and drift off to intimate corners. The more bold stayed in the living room or family room and started to make out.

As the Dunns had done, the Reddicks put on a porn DVD in the family room where their big screen TV was located. Sheila went and swapped the DVD for a copy of one of her films, curious to see how long it would be before someone figured out her new part-time profession.

Rita came up behind me and I felt her rubbing her bare tits against my back. I turned and we kissed and I started to fondle her lovely melons as she unbuttoned my shirt. I maneuvered us to the large upholstered chair in the family room when we were naked, and soon the two of us were making out in a space designed for one. When she had my cock about the consistency of granite, Rita sat on me allowing a slow penetration of her snapping pussy. We could kiss, fondle, and fuck at the same time.

Two other couples also came into the room: one on the sofa and another in the matching chair opposite us. The erotic atmosphere of the room changed as we could watch each other, plus glance at the porn on TV.

I knew when Rita identified Sheila on the TV, because her pussy spasmed around my cock. I heard her mutter, "Holy shit!"

Rita turned to me, "What's Sheila doing in a porn flick? That is her, isn't it?"

I nodded, "New job. A little trial run when she was on the west coast for a couple of weeks."

"You guys upset?"

"No, surprised and maybe a bit shocked at first. I find it arousing now. Personally, I think she's the best porn star I've seen, and you know I'm a bit of an aficionado."

"Well, I am too, and I'm also finding it as arousing as all hell, particularly to know that she's just in the other room, maybe even fucking my husband."

Jane was making it with a white haired gentleman on the sofa. I heard her laugh. She knew the whole story about Sheila's videos, and had even seen part of each of them. The other couples that had heard us, and joined in the conversation, adding their surprise at seeing Sheila putting on a really hardcore show for us. The guys both pledged to find a way to nail Sheila before the end of the night.

Word spread pretty quickly after that round. Rita mentioned it to a few of the women, who told their husbands. The other couples passed along the word too. Thus, everyone at the party migrated to the family room to watch some of the video on TV. At that point in the video, Sheila was in a small airtight gangbang with three men with large cocks who were turning her every way but loose by rotating round her body, taking turns in each of her holes. Sheila had a look of ecstasy on her face that couldn't have been faked, even by the most accomplished actress.

I had been focusing on the video for a couple of minutes, but when I looked again five women including Ally and Fran were lined up behind the sofa, holding onto the back. Behind each of them stood one of the men at the party including Aidan, with their cocks slowly pumping into each woman's pussy as the ten of them had their eyes glued to the video. In that instant that I looked, one older man groaned and fired his load into a pretty middle-age auburn haired beauty named Amber whose tits I loved to watch sway as she was getting fucked.

Sheila stood next to me watching every one's reaction to her film. I put my arm around her, draping my arm over her shoulders so I could fondle her far-side breast. I had been warming her up, as I got harder and harder, but alas, our union at that point wasn't to be.

Two men came up, asked her to join them when she was free, and I encouraged her to go right then. She whispered to me, "Later," implying that we'd make love, probably when we got home. The trio went off to the living room to start a little MMF action.

I wasn't a single male for long. Nancy Thompson slithered up my side, and brought her luscious lips to mine in a kiss that made the electrical transformers in the neighborhood spark and sizzle. Her erect nips dug into my side, and then her right hand grasped my shaft and did a slow masturbatory pump or two.

Nancy said, "Why don't you put this delectable cock in my sweet little pussy? We haven't gotten together at these parties for the past several times and I need a Big Steve Experience."

I kissed her and led her by the hand to the living room, leaving the porn lovers to the rest of Sheila's film. I glanced over and Sheila was there, already impaled on one cock, as her other companion presented his cock to her accomplished mouth.

Nancy's labia were swollen and textured with a delightful peach fuzz as I ran my tongue around her nether region. She squirmed and writhed and I could actually feel her pussy lips swelling as I paid increasing attention to this part of her sexy anatomy.

Nancy had me lie back, and I thought she was going to mount me, but instead she straddled me and pushed my cock down against my abdomen with her long tapered fingers, and then slowly wrapped her engorged outer labia around my cock. She slowly slid her lower body towards my upper body encasing the upper part of my cock completely and even allowing me to feel the opening to her vagina, but then she slid back and away from me, sliding down so the top of my penis was exposed again to the air. She'd left a coating of her sexual juices along the backside of my cock, and together with the cool air, the feeling was more than just a little stimulating.

Nancy started to oscillate her hips back and forth, not allowing me to penetrate her quim, but sliding her pussy lips up and down my cock, and in the process pushing her swollen clitoris against the backside from base to glans. My god, this woman understood sexual stimulation.

As Nancy moved, I fondled and pinched her nipples, bringing them to a state that the words 'white hot' only attempted to describe. At one point, I thought I might have brought her to a small climax through my stimulation.

Nancy did cum on my cock, no doubt from the clitoral stimulation she'd been enjoying for five or ten minutes. She had me on the edge, and I used every bit of my self-control not to ejaculate.

On that note, Nancy raised up, grabbed ahold of my steel shaft, and dropped her body down on me, taking all eight plus inches of me into her body in a microsecond. I groaned, and it again was all I could do not to cum. Nancy did cum, the walls of her pussy twitching and vibrating around my cock for over a minute.

As she recovered, I rolled us over. The move put me closer to Sheila who was now on her back being fucked by one of her two partners as she sucked the other completely down her throat in her best 'deep throat' maneuver that I knew would result in a blast of cum into her gullet in seconds.

I started to fuck Nancy hard, driving into with power strokes that she seemed to relish. I felt my sexual energy surging into her, and yet I had yet to cum. Nancy urged me on with some dirty talk and words like 'faster, harder, deeper.' I could feel the energy peaking in each of us, and the ultimate rapture of our union rapidly approaching. I hiked Nancy's hips up so I could penetrate her more deeply, and at the same time wrap one hand beneath her so I could put a finger into her ass.

As my strokes got more aggressive, I touched every one of her erogenous zones that I knew, leaned in and kissed her and sucked on one breast, put my free hand to her neck, and as we both started to crest I squeezed lightly on her neck, jammed a finger up her ass, and slammed my body into hers.

I felt the explosion of my cum into Nancy's cunt the same way a firefighter might suddenly feel his hose fill and fire water on a fiery conflagration. Surge after surge left my body to fill Nancy's needy pussy. Every muscle in our bodies vibrated, at least they did until Nancy looked at me in awe, and then her eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out. La Petite Mort had arrived – the Big Steve Experience triumphs again.

I finished my surges of cum into her body, and then maneuvered us so I remained inside her, but cradled Nancy in my arms. I could feel her body automatically gasping for air now that the orgasm had passed. I pumped a little just to keep contact with her.

Next to me, Sheila moaned into a climax just as the man with his cock down her throat started to cum. He pulled away slightly and I watched as he dumped a huge load of white gelatinous cum across her face several times, some of it going into her open mouth. Sheila lapped and sucked the cock as it finished dispensing its love potion.

Nancy blinked awake a moment or two later. "Holy shit. Did you really do that to me? Did you make me pass out because I was having so much pleasure?"

I nodded and kissed her cheek.

Nancy squirmed deeper into my arms. "You are special. That was the best orgasm of my life ... the best ever sex in my life." There was awe in her voice.

Nancy glanced around and locked her eyes onto Sheila's face just as some of the cum started to drip according to the law of gravity. The man who had been fucking Sheila, moaned and obviously started to shoot his sperm into her pussy. I watched as Sheila wrapped her legs around him, and jerked his body even deeper into hers. They both were peaking.

Nancy whispered to me, "Would she mind if I cleaned her up?"

"I doubt it. Just do it, if she's not interested she'll let you know. I want to watch though."

Nancy gave me a wicked grin, and then moved towards Sheila, reaching down and disconnecting my cock from her pussy as she moved.

Sheila saw Nancy move, and smiled in welcome. Nancy kissed Sheila, and then started to lap at her face, cleaning every dribble of cum, and then sharing some of it with Sheila. When Sheila's face was clean, Nancy dipped lower to where the other man's cum had started to run out of Sheila's cunt.

Sheila maneuvered Nancy around so she could eat my cum from her as Nancy captured the goo Sheila had received. The two women went at it for at least five minutes before Sheila had another climax and called a truce. By this time, the two men Sheila had been fucking had gotten up and left for some refreshment. One of the men brought her back a bottle of cold water. He broke in between the pair and kissed her.

I pulled Nancy and Sheila into my arms when they stopped their sapphic interest in each other. We leaned against a chair atop the cushioned pad on the floor, and watched the others around us in various stages of copulation or sexual play.

Nancy said, "I'm going to shower. Maybe it'll pep me up. I'm still vibrating from that 'little' climax you gave me – like at Richter 10.9. I meant what I said, that was the best sex I've ever had, and certainly the most powerful orgasm. Thank you."

I in turn thanked Nancy for choosing me for our sexual romp, and then Sheila and I did a little assessment of where our various partners were.

Ally was riding high on an older gentleman in the far corner of the living room. She looked to be in seventh heaven bouncing wildly atop the man and making his entire frame shake almost violently as she started to crest. Fran and Sean were going at it in the family room as they both watched Sheila's porn film. Jane sat in one of the large family room chairs with one of the younger men frantically pumping his cock into her quim; they were both talking dirty to each other despite the similar words coming from the TV. There were quite a few others in the room too, showing the popularity of the video.

René had two men fucking her simultaneously, and she was moaning her pleasure to the two of them as she allowed them the DP. In the guest bedroom, Lyle was plowing into Ivy's small body as she alternately pleaded for mercy and then for him to do more of whatever he was doing to her. They were all obviously having fun, so we left them alone.

Chip was at the door watching Lyle and Ivy, and slowly stroking his erection. He was ready for action with Ivy, but the pair were well into a long and passionate fuck. Before we left the doorway he said, "I was waiting a turn, but Lyle looks like he's using all those Tantric techniques you're so good at so he's apt to be all night. He really likes Ivy too, and I guess she likes him from what I hear." He turned to Sheila, "Would you like to hang out here ... with me ... for a bit?" He gestured towards the bed that was only being half used.

Sheila kissed Chip, and I left the two of them so they could start fucking beside Ivy and Lyle. I remember having the peculiar thought about how doing that might help Sheila and Ivy bond in some way. The 'sisters' that fuck next to each other, stay together. I chuckled at my perversion of the religious axiom.

I went and found Jean Henson, and the two of us found another empty bedroom and started to make love. We compared notes as we coupled. She told me that Dave had been very taken with Ivy, spending two rounds with her, although in the second round Aidan had joined them. Ivy had proved to be an endearing soul, willing to try anything, and careful not to upset any existing relationships.

Later, I slowly collected the girls, we dressed, and headed home about one a.m. Fran and Ally rode with René, and I had Sheila, Jane, and Ivy with me in the car. We had a lively discussion about the evening, and the various people each had met, often clarifying about various relationships.

At one point, Ivy started, "Errr, this is kind of delicate, but ... Dave Henson is the father of the sisters, right?"

"Right, and it's not delicate in this circle of friends."

"But I saw him making love with Fran at one point."

"Probably. The love each other."

Ivy turned to Sheila, "Do you love him that way too?"

"Yes. We get together about once a week. He and I fucked for a while tonight too. I love him."

Ivy digested that. "The incest doesn't bother you?"

Sheila said, "No. It was a bit of jump at first, but now he's just another one of my lovers AND he happens to be my father. Didn't you and he connect tonight?"

Ivy said, "Oh, yes. He's a divine lover and very considerate. He was probably my favorite of the whole night. It's just ... well, I can't imagine connecting with either of my parents in a sexual way."

I volunteered, "Neither can I. Furthest thing from my mind."

Sheila said with some enthusiasm, "But Steve's brother is a nice addition as a lover ... and his wife. Such a shame they live in the Chicago area. If they were near here I know we'd get them to join in our parties frequently."

I could see Ivy pondering those comments. I wondered what was going through her mind. Maybe after sleeping on it, I'd have a deeper discussion with her about what she discovered and how she viewed the entire weekend.

12