Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 29

Story Info
Loren joins the circle plus goes to first sex party.
8.2k words
4.78
27.4k
12

Part 29 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29 -- Sisters, Friends and Lovers

Loren joins circle plus goes to first sex party

We ate Sunday dinner in the nude. Aidan came by too. He'd already met Loren, but seeing her nude was new experience for him, and certainly for her. She again blushed the color of a stop sign, but quieted down after no one made a big deal about it. I think Fran or someone had cued him in about Loren's reticent nature, so he played it really low key. After our dinner, Chinese takeout, we dressed and I walked Loren home the twelve blocks to her flat.

I made love to Loren again in her bed. I thought it might give her something to think about. She was more relaxed and into the session more than earlier in the day, and I gave her six more orgasms before I let her loose. We cuddled a bit, and then I dressed and went home. Back home, Aidan was fucking up a storm with Ivy and Ally. I collected Fran, René, and Sheila, and my last thought before I fell asleep was how fortunate I was to be so loved and cared for.

Monday morning, after catching the early flight to Newark, I heard my phone beep from receiving a text message. At a stoplight, I glanced at the screen. It was sext message from Fran, but it showed skirts hiked up and two bare pussies standing next to each other in what appeared to be a ladies room somewhere. Fran's headline on the photo said, 'Loren and I miss you.'

I marveled at how Fran had gotten Loren to pose half naked while at work. Our slow seduction of Loren was working. Now we had to work on her acceptance of a weeklong bisexual polyamorous fun romp between mutually consenting adults all intent on having more orgasms than they'd ever had before in their life -- to wit, our wedding party.

The week in New Jersey produced some wonderful results. For one, I sold some more systems development work to TCI. I hadn't intended to and didn't even know about the opportunity when I started the week, but Pam, my friend, client, and lover, introduced me to a colleague who had a problem and a budget. Those are the two things that a consultant loves to find, instead of just a problem. The budget was $750,000, and that's exactly what my estimate for the work turned out to be. Funny that.

In the mean while, I was cozy with Pam on the twenty-six prior systems development projects scattered around the country, and with John Ringler for the corporate wide strategic planning work we'd started a couple of months earlier. The nearby Marriott Hotel was full of FDC personnel working on projects that I'd sold or now oversaw in some way. In Denver, I had a few more projects underway with my friends Jane and Brady.

Monday night, Pam joined me at Jane's house. Because of my crazy travel schedule and hers, Pam and I hadn't made love for over a month, so we had a comfortable reunion where the two of us made up for lost time. I loved Pam because she was so inventive, and passionate. Her husband, Pete, and boyfriend, Bob, often joined us, tonight she'd waved them off so the two of us could just be together. They were otherwise occupied with Zoey, the brilliant slut we all loved, and our new friend Kristen.

Both Kristen and Zoey were in love with me, along with Pam, because I'd given them the Big Steve Experience -- a lovemaking session where they ultimately pass out from too much pleasure. The result with other women had been much the same, a transformation and mindset that left them wanting my fulltime attention, and left them with a yearning to do nothing but love me the rest of their lives. This love for me occurred independently of their marital status or age. I had to be careful of whom I did 'The Experience' with, but I was coming to realize that it had more to do with 'me,' instead of any particular lovemaking technique I used. Fran understood this and was helping me manage the situations in my wake.

Tuesday night, Pete, Bob, Zoey, and Kristen joined us at Jane's house for a little orgy. Zoey turned out to be slut extraordinaire, motivating Kristen and Pam to adopt a similar posture where no sexual idea was too bizarre or too ridiculous to try. The men made each of the women airtight over the course of the evening after having received a three-girl masturbation show that turned into an all-female lesbian encounter.

I took a couple of pictures and two short videos of our evening's adventures, figuring that I'd decide what to do with them in the morning after I had a chance to review them. I already knew I'd send one of the videos to Jane because it featured Pam, her protégé, being triple teamed with the other two girls attending to left over parts such as breasts.

I thought about sending something to Loren, my emerging butterfly. She was just like a butterfly -- beautiful, skittish, over-thinking things, and on an emotional rollercoaster, but then I realized that I'd attributed too many human attributes to the butterfly.

The next morning, I found myself back in the conference room outside Pam's office working on a deliverable for the strategic planning project that I'd taken on. I took a break and reviewed the pictures and videos from the night before. I sent off the video of Pam to Jane and Marge, and also Fran and Sheila.

I also texted Loren,"Don't want to shock you, but I have some sexy pictures from my adventures with friends last night -- reminiscent of Sheila's video. Any interest in seeing them? Love. Me."

Less than a minute later I got a reply, "Yes. Send them all. Shock me PLEASE. I'm changing with your help. Love, hugs and kisses. Loren."

I loaded up an email with all the pictures and videos, and sent it off to Loren. I cc'd Fran on it so she'd know what was just down the hall from her in another office. I didn't hear back from either of them until after lunch when Fran wrote first; "You're getting to Loren. Nice pix and vid. Wish I were there. Interesting morning here however; Loren will tell you. I love you. Fran."

With my curiosity piqued, I had to wait another thirty minutes before an email from Loren arrived.

Steve

Do you know how horny you've made me, and that was just me thinking of you BEFORE you sent me the pictures and video of last night. I knew you were sexually inventive but I had no idea. You inspired me so much, I spent twenty minutes in the ladies room here at work doing lewd things to my pussy that I know you'd like. I wish it were you doing everything you did to me. I confessed my little sin to Fran and she laughed and told me to tell you. She volunteered future help and told me she's been known to do the same things in response to your emails or texts.

I know the two of you are softening me up so I'll be a full participant at your wedding, and I am truly enjoying the journey you're taking me on now that I can reflect back and see the steps and loving care you've taken with me. Thank you. I will move along with your help, hopefully a little faster now that some of the borders have been blown away and I'm getting used to the feeling of being unsettled part of the time. I had no idea sex could be so wonderful and so emotional. Don't give up on me yet.

The video of Zoey becoming 'airtight' (a term Fran had to explain to me) by you, Pete, and Bob left me wishing I could do that. That sexual act will mean I have to get used to being with other men, improving my blowjob skills, tasting cum, enjoying anal sex the way Zoey seemed to be, and letting myself go into what Fran calls 'total sluthood.' You can start me on these new skills when you get home. I'm ready -- reluctant (??) but ready (!!). I have something to aim for.

Lastly, you have stolen my heart, and, yes, I know I'm not your only friend or lover, and I'm OK with that, mainly because there were never any other expectations that I had. You are so loveable and caring, what more could a girl want? I just hope after your tutoring is finished (my sex lessons!), that you'll still include me in your life -- even in your married existence. Fran says she's pretty sure you will and wants that too. We had a really good BFF talk about you -- it was glowing words between your two lovers. She really loves you, and is such a sweetheart. I think I'm ready to do more with her too. Come home this weekend and we'll do some new stuff. I'm so excited about you, Fran, sex, life, everything that I can hardly sleep. I'm running on beautiful adrenalin.

I love you.

Loren

PS. Fran said I could sleep with you this weekend. I'm beyond excited at that prospect. I hope you'll have me in your bed.

I felt glad that Loren and Fran were now having open talks about sex and what we'd been doing. Loren was loveable and a sweetheart, and she seemed to be past at least part of the barriers that had sheltered her from the romantic and steamy side of life. I wondered if Fran would want her to move in with us.

That latter thought, led me to think about our overall living arrangements. The six of us lived in what had been Aidan's condo before he moved to the suburbs to be nearer to his work and his primary lovers -- the Dunns and the Reddicks -- the Fabulous Five. At the condo there were officially me and five women.

Adding a new, seventh live-in such as Loren would mean someone would always be sleeping outside the 'main bedroom and loving room' as we called it. I worried they'd feel isolated and omitted from the main action, and thus rejected. I didn't want anyone I loved to feel that. Maybe we could fit one more in, or possibly enlarge the queen bed in some way.

Of course, there were the 'awake' hours too. Six of us padding around the living room, dining room, and kitchen areas made for tight quarters, but because we cared about each other and made love with each other the situation seemed tolerable. Another person would stretch those limits plus there'd be virtually no private space in the apartment, although there really wasn't now.

I wondered about getting larger space. I thought of what an ideal layout would be for our growing polyamorous family. Family! That led me to think that I was ready to have children. Fran was 'warm' to the idea, and that would probably mean that Sheila was too. Ally, René, and Ivy were younger and would be content to wait. If Loren joined she might still be a couple of years away from hearing her biological clock. In other geographies, Zoey and Kristen were younger, but I could imagine Brenda wanting to get pregnant too, if Mike were willing to start playing daddy. Pam, Pete and Bob might also be considering something. Jane had already told me she wanted to play 'aunt' and not mother.

I had a sudden image of a suburban home overrun with children and angry housewives. How would I prevent that vision from ever developing? That was a thought worth pursuing.

A tipping point in all this thinking about kids had been the announcement last week by Chip and Gale that she was now pregnant and expecting in about six months. They were over the moon. I didn't dare ask if they knew who the father was, but I don't think they cared. Gale spent time with Lyle, Chip, Aidan, Matt, and me back in that timeframe of conception. Might I already be on the way to being a father? I'd hear more the next time we saw them, maybe even this weekend according to Fran.

One of my friends in college had become an architect in the Natick area. He might be a good one to consult about some living ideas. I'd give him a call when I got back to the home office on Friday. Maybe Fran and I could see him over the weekend and start to think about new and expandable quarters.

I started a Wish List for a new home. Later in the day, I talked to Fran and started her thinking about things too. I suggested she talk to the others too and see what their thinking was about our housing situation.

We were in a really unique situation as far as housing went. We'd been almost two years in Aidan's condo, paying modest rent that covered all his costs and gave him a nice cushion. With six of us, all working, we'd created a Housing Fund that we fed each month according to an equation we'd all agreed about a percentage of our income up to a maximum. We'd amassed several hundred thousand dollars in just the two years since no one had ever missed a contribution. Now, maybe, we could do something with it.

* * * * *

As I walked into the door of the condo on Friday night, Loren flew across the room and launched herself in flight at me, forcing me to drop my briefcase and catch her lest we both fall in a pile of arms and legs. I guessed she liked me -- a lot. The others in the room laughed at her antics, but she got her passionate kiss and hug from me with a full body hug. Her eyes were positively sparkling with desire and love. She was full of NRE or New Relationship Energy. I knew it would pass over time, it had for the rest of us, except maybe for Ivy who was still coasting on some of hers.

Aidan and Matt were also present, and they waved. I looked around the room and we had a full contingent of people. Fran greeted me as well, and then each of my other lovers welcomed me home even René who had the weekend free from hospital duties for a change.

The eight of them had been talking about new living quarters, with even Aidan joining in by his willingness to consider what else he could do with his condo. I told them about Ned Rhodes, my college friend and fraternity brother. They all urged me to call him and see about us getting together.

Based on their enthusiasm for the idea, I went into the bedroom and called Ned while the rest of the conversation continued in the living room. He and I hadn't talked in about four years since the local reunion of alumni at one of the well-known bars in Boston. Despite the absence, Ned picked up on the first ring, and thanks to caller ID welcomed my call with a friendly hello and 'where the hell have you been?'

I told Ned I had some business but first wanted to catch up on his life. He told me he'd recently divorced after a six-year marriage -- what he called a friendly separation. As he put it, they loved each other but couldn't stand living together. He'd continued to build his architectural practice, and now had eight other people working for him. He continued to do residential and small commercial projects, specializing in renovations of existing and unusual buildings.

I told Ned about my management consulting career at FDC, my having hit pay dirt at TCI, and thus my being on the road most weeks. I then mentioned I was engaged, but had a highly unusual living situation that seemed to be expanding and thus needing larger and more innovative quarters. I decided I wouldn't tell him about the other women and men in my social circle at that point lest he come unglued. I wasn't sure how conservative or liberal Ned had become since our liberal college days.

Ned was amendable to coming by the condo on Saturday afternoon, to meet my fiancée and also to get a sample of what I meant by our 'highly unusual living situation.' I promised him that he'd be at least intrigued, and that seemed sufficient to lure him away from his office and weekend for a few hours.

The nine of us trooped down to The Harvest in Harvard Square and had dinner in two groups because they didn't want to put that large a table together on a busy Friday night. When we got back to the condo I realized there were already some established pairings that had been negotiated. I was to spend the evening, at least at first, with Loren and Ivy; Matt would be with Fran and René; and Aidan would be with Sheila and Ally.

Loren redirected me from the living room to the bedroom. "Steve, please come and make love to me again. I've thought of little else since you left me. I really want to ... fuck; I want you to fuck me."

Ivy gave me a grin and a push in that direction too. "Count me in. I've also thought of little else. We expressed our needs to the others and, well, here we are." She stood on tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

In the bedroom, there was a flurry of clothes flying in all directions. I smiled to myself at how shy Loren had been only a week or so earlier, and now she couldn't wait to get started. Ivy was even helping her undress.

The two women were spectacular together: nude, alabaster bodies and faces that most models lusted after; hair that positively glowed in the slightest light with a sexy sheen; and breasts that captivated the attention and drew me into their loving caresses.

The two women almost fought over who would get to make love to my cock first. To settle the matter, I pulled Loren up to kiss me. She looked a little put off. I told her, "This activity is still new to you. Watch and learn." I gestured at Ivy, who was doing her deep throat and twisting motions she'd learned from others. I'd started to pass from a 'seven' to a 'ten' rather rapidly on my ten-point hardness scale.

After kissing me passionately, Loren did indeed study what Ivy was doing as she made love to my member. In the meantime, I was palming Loren's breasts and really enjoying making her nipples hard and sensitive to my touch. A few times I bent down and sucked on her breasts, only to have her end up panting and moaning in my direction as she watched me.

After watching Ivy for a few minutes, Loren asked Ivy, "May I try now? You need to critique what I'm doing -- both of you."

Ivy backed away and Loren slid down my body and in one seamless motion inhaled my cock, only it didn't go very deep inside her. She bobbed up and down a bit, each time going slightly deeper. She gagged. Ivy finally reached over and did what I was thinking about; she pushed Loren's head down my cock as she instructed, "Take him deeper -- all the way in. Open your throat and let the head pass through. Suppress your gag reflex."

I lay back to enjoy the feeling. I'd come to understand that even a bad blowjob is good. Loren kept trying, and I heard Ivy coaching her more and more. I zoned out on the pleasure until Ivy started kissing me. She said, "Are you ready to fuck your new protégé? You weren't watching but she got you completely inside her mouth and throat. She gets the first fuck ... and I may stretch her horizons a little." She grinned.

I had Loren lie back on the bed, and then as she watched I slowly penetrated her quim. I could feel her first orgasm ripple around my cock, and then see it visibly surge up her body. Loren moaned, "Oh, God."

Ivy knee walked so she was up near Loren's head. She bent down and kissed Loren as she fondled her taut breasts. Then I heard her say, "Loren, Darling, I'm going to lower my pussy to your mouth and you have to lap and suck at my pussy and try to bring me off." There was no 'May I' only a description of what she planned to do. Ivy sidled over Loren's mouth and bulging eyes, and then lowered herself.

I heard the initial slurping sounds Loren made, but then things smoothed out. Ivy and I were facing each other and making out as my cock sawed in and out of Loren's pussy.

After a few minutes in this modified missionary position I rearranged the girls so that Loren was in the doggie position eating Ivy's pussy as she lay back. My cock was back in Loren following its bliss. A few minutes after that, I pulled Loren out of the middle so I could fuck Ivy.

Loren took a daring step without our saying anything. She moved around and loweredher pussy onto Ivy's lips. Ivy loved to eat pussy, and soon she was pulling Loren down onto her mouth so she could get her long tongue up her cunt more. Loren came twice over a two-minute period and then fell off to lie beside us and watch me do Ivy.

Eventually, I came in a very passionate scene with Ivy. Being a small girl getting fucked by a large man who cums in buckets resulted in an overflow situation. Even as I pulled out, Ivy's pussy was oozing my white semen from the beautiful folds of her skin.