Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 30

Story Info
Thanksgiving sex party, guests, snowstorm, Ned joins circle
7.6k words
4.79
25.7k
14

Part 30 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 30 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
Thanksgiving party, surprise guests, Ned joins circle


The Henson's hosted a Thanksgiving Party at their house that should have been written about in the Food section of the Boston Globe. The night before Thanksgiving you would have thought the party was at the condo because the small kitchen somehow fit six women in it, each preparing a different dish to contribute to the meal the next day. Each dish brought a dish that could feed fifty so there was a glut of food.

In the morning, the first carload of women left for Dillon and the Henson Home about nine a.m. The back was filled with cushioned and boxed dishes of food, some which had been heating in our oven since six in the morning.

The other carload left at eleven o'clock with the remaining dishes and people from the condo. I drove.

While René, Ivy, Loren and I had been invited to their parents' homes, we all opted for the communal dinner at Fran, Sheila, and Ally's parent's beautiful home. Jean had decorated the place with a 'harvest' theme, plus some early Christmas ornaments here and there. The whole house looked as festive as I've ever seen it.

From other directions, Lyle and Nancy, Chip and pregnant Gale, Rita and Sean, Aidan, and Matt all arrived, each carrying a major dish of some kind guaranteed to feed between fifty and a thousand people.

As I took my coat off to join the others, I got the surprise of the day. A pair of chilly feminine hands came over my eyes and a voice whispered in my ear, "Guess who?" I got a kiss on my neck.

I exclaimed loudly, "Oh, Jane!" I turned around in complete surprise that my love from Denver was suddenly in Massachusetts.

Jane was in my arms and we were passionately kissing to the amusement of the others. She looked very pleased with herself. She told me, "I got into Boston about midnight from Denver. Instead of joining you, I accepted Jean and Dave's invitation to be here. I couldn't bring a dish, so I offered my labor to help set up the house and decorate. That's what I've been doing this morning."

I asked enthusiastically, "How'd you get from the airport out here?"

Another feminine voice from behind me said, "With the rest of us in two rental cars. We coordinated our arrival times."

I turned and immediately broke up crying I was so happy. Standing in a cluster were my brother Doug and Sheri, plus Marge, Pam, Pete, Bob, Brenda, and Mike. Marge's husband Malcomb waved from the back of the hallway. I was so touched that everyone had gathered.

I turned back to Fran who'd appeared at my side, "Is this your doing?"

Fran grinned at me. "I thought you should have your whole family around you and so did everyone else." She came into my arms and gave me a very wifely kiss. After that I started to hug and kiss everyone else in the house, some more than once. Fran said, "We couldn't get everyone, but we just might get some visitors later today or over the weekend."

The home developed a natural buzz about it. Part of it was conversation, but I heard the beating of hearts in sync with one another as I looked around and sensed the feelings between people. There was so much love in one place I almost couldn't stand it.

Somehow the dining/living room had developed a single long table that could seat the twenty-seven of us. There were three huge turkeys, plus hams, a large roast, two ducks, Cornish game hens, yams, and untold numbers of side dishes. Dave showed me how the garage had been transformed into a temporary kitchen with two additional castoff ranges and ovens from one of his construction friends. Much of the 'normal' furniture in the house had also been stored out there to make room for the huge table and the hodge-podge of chairs that had been collected or borrowed. I was amazed at the logistics that had gone into having that big a crowd in one home.

We ate and ate and ate, and then there was that tryptophan low, where all you want to do is fall asleep because you ate too much turkey. A walk by many of us around the neighborhood solved that problem, and when we got back, we were put on teams by Jean to fold up the dining room tables and chairs, replace them with the normal furniture, and then socialize like crazy with everyone.

I briefly wondered about the sleeping arrangements for the out of town crew, but Jean explained that many of them were staying at their home, and that included her daughters since I was to take home some of the visitors ... to my bed. She gave me a big hug and kiss.

A group of us watched some football, and then mid evening there was a second casual meal served stand-up in the dining room from all the leftovers. By the time we'd finished that, the party began to break up. The Dunns and Reddicks bid us all goodnight and disappeared. Rita and Sean also left after a lot of hugs and kisses.

Jane, Brenda, Mike, Pam, Pete, Bob, Fran, Loren and I crammed into my car after filling the back with the share of leftovers we were to take home. There was a lot of laughter and much sitting on laps to fit everyone in. Sheila, Ally, René, Ivy, Sheri, Doug, Matt, and Aidan were staying at the Henson house with Dave and Jean. Dave explained that with six women and four men in the house, there was sure to be plenty of romance going on when the chaos of the party subsided. Jean confirmed that there would be some switching around the following day too so that everyone got a piece of everyone else.

The nine of us clambered back into the Cambridge apartment, and there was then an immediate assignment of people to beds and partners. I worried a little about Loren given how she'd felt on the previous Saturday night about her slutty behavior, but Fran assured me that Loren was OK having new bed partners, particularly since there were connections between everyone.

I spent the night with Jane and Pam. To say we were sexually active would be like saying the Pacific Ocean was damp. We had a highly animated and robust sexual experience, particularly since it was the first time Jane and Pam had seen each other in a month or two. Around midnight, Pam traded places with Brenda who I hadn't been with in many weeks for various reasons. Mike had captured Loren away from Pete for loving and sleeping, and she seemed content. Pam joined them. Bob and Fran coupled up, and we had all the bed spaces in the apartment filled with naked people fucking for a while, and then things got very quiet except for the heavy breathing of slumber.

I held Jane and Brenda to me. We were moist after our sexual encounters. Jane was stroking my arm and often leaning up and kissing me. She whispered, "Can we go to the living room? I'm not sleepy and I get the feeling you aren't either."

I nodded, and we slipped away from Brenda, who had already spooned in behind Bob in our big bed.

I followed Jane's nude body to the living room, marveling at how sexy she looked when she walked and even better when she turned and captured me in a stand-up kiss that gave me another hard-on.

I asked, "Do you want to couple?"

She smiled, "Of course. Let me come over you." I sat back in a slouch on the sofa, and Jane mounted me. We made out for a bit.

Jane said, "I didn't want to announce anything until we talked, but I have some changes in my life coming up. Brenda and Marge know, but no one else at this point."

"Oh no," I said, fearing it was bad news.

Jane shook her head, "No, it's good news, I think. It'll depend on what you think and say. I'm nervous telling you, but ... oh, well ... here goes ..."

I stopped her, "Jane, if you think it's good news, it is. I'm with you a hundred percent on whatever it is."

Jane said, "I'm leaving Denver and coming back east." She studied my face in the dim light to see how I received the news.

I broke into a huge grin. "That's great. Who's replacing you?"

"Brady will get the post. We've been pouring a heavy dose of strategic leadership into him, and your work with him has been part of that. You'll be seeing him over the next year anyway, but he'll be moving up the end of January when this takes place."

I asked, "And what are you going to be doing?"

Jane got a sheepish grin. She pointed out the window in the general direction of downtown Boston. "I'm going to be spending my days right over there."

"Huh?"

"I've been appointed as the Executive Vice President of the TCI Eastern Region. It's the flagship for the entire company. Don Watson, the guy running it, retires the end of January. Everyone's been wondering who would get the job, but only a few of us know it's me."

"That's unbelievably fabulous." I bumped my hips up into Jane's body, making her squeak in erotic happiness.

I said, "Wait, where will you live? Can you move in with us?"

"Well, that's sort of what I was thinking, but you're awfully crowded now that Loren's moved in. By the way, good choice; she is such a sweetheart – sexy but so innocent."

"We will find a way. Look the crowding may be short term. We've already started to talk to a friend of mine who is an architect, and he knows a lot of homes, apartments, lofts, and so on in the whole area. He's also going to talk to some of his real estate friends. We may have something in a matter of months. Oh, please consider moving in with us. We'd all want that, I'm sure."

Jane's way of telling me she'd consider my proposition was to start to really ride me hard. I could really grow to like this as a steady diet.

The next morning I pulled Jane, Fran, and Loren aside to talk about Jane's upcoming promotion and relocation. While Loren was a little neutral due to the newness of her living with us, Fran was positively ecstatic about Jane moving in with us, so much so that it swayed Jane into agreeing to give it a shot for a few months until we sorted out our own living situation.

Since it was Friday, I called my architect friend Ned Rhodes. He'd come by one Saturday afternoon a few weeks earlier, met everyone, and got a feel for our living situation. He took copious notes on his iPad, but expressed little opinion about what might work for us in terms of a new living situation. He said he 'wanted to think about it' before giving us ideas off the top of his head.

We arranged to meet at our condo on Saturday afternoon, for a second go around, and this time he said he had some ideas and wanted to see how we responded. I called the Henson home and by noontime the other members of my clan had driven back to Cambridge to be at the meeting with Ned.

Ned arrive about two o'clock with several huge file folders and a large sketchpad. He also had his large-screen laptop. As the others hovered around doing other projects or reading, our growing family gathered: Fran, Sheila, Ally, René, Ivy, Loren, Jane, Matt, Aidan, and me. I explained to Ned that there were a few others, but that we were the core group. He was amazed at our lifestyle and my ability to attract gorgeous women.

Ned started, "So, I listened to what you each told me the last time I was here, and I got the following as major requirements for any future unit, irrespective of price. First, by putting everything you told me together you need at least five-thousand square feet of living space – probably more. You want relatively new, modern, clean, nice neighborhood living conditions. A goodly chunk of your space would be taken up with one or two large bedrooms, one hopefully capable of sleeping all of you in ... errr, intimate conditions." Ned looked around our circle. "A couple of other good size bedrooms would also be needed for the steady flow of visitors you have. You need a large kitchen, preferably in an open plan with the dining and large living areas. A number of small room or carrels were desired for personal work and computing, a hobby room or three, and a separate family room or media room would also be preferred. Of course, all of this must have view, be within a short walk to work and public transportation, and ideally the cost would be under a fifty thousand."

We all burst out laughing at the ridiculous price tag. Not knowing real estate, I sort of guessed that we were talking in the five-to-ten-million dollar range if all of those requirements got met.

Ned laid out a large colorful brochure for the Cambridge Way Condominiums, units that I recognized as being on the other side of Cambridge near the Boston Museum of Science. He said, "I have one idea I wanted to bounce off of you. There are several units available in this condo that combined might do the trick. The idea would be to combine four good-size units and four of the smaller ones, basically take over one floor of the condo. We'd knock a few walls down, build some new ones, and remodel a bit. Mind you, this isn't cheap but, well, we're talking about five to seven million to make it all come together in live-in conditions."

Before we could speak, Ned opened his large portfolio. On top was a full-size blueprint of a floor plan. He pointed at it, "I took the liberty of laying out one conceptual arrangement if we were to get two adjacent units and do what I just proposed. After renovation, well, you'd come up the elevator to here and enter your foyer and living room."

Ned led us on a tour of the hypothetical apartment, laying a little pink eraser with an arrow on it in various spots on the plan. When he had a particularly good position, he'd pop open his computer and show us a rendering of what the room would be like with furniture in it, a photograph of some existing similar situation, or even a photo out the window of 'our' unit. The place was beautiful.

I looked around our circle at each person. We definitely wanted what Ned had laid out.

Ned didn't stop there, however. He then described two more options to us at different sites, another in Cambridge, one in Boston, and one in Dorchester Heights. The first option was the best one as far as we were concerned. The more he went on the quieter we each got with our own thoughts about our future and our group living arrangement.

Ned finally stopped. He said, "All right, everybody. Time to talk to me about what you think. May I go around the circle and call on each of you?" We nodded. He said, "Ally, why don't you start us off."

Ally said, "I like option one. I'm ready to move in." She started to list the things she liked about the condo, and then asked some questions about the other amenities that came with the building. Ned responded telling us about the indoor pool, full size gym, sauna, public rooms, media room, and a rooftop party area.

René seconded Ally's remarks, and talked about how easy it would be to move around the area at various times of year. We'd have our own parking spaces for cars if we had the units combined, her commute would be a little longer but not bad for the times she normally drove, and there were a couple of grocery stores only a few blocks away.

Sheila noted the convenience of a nearby shopping mall, and all of the major downtown restaurants. The views and the two large terraces that overlooked Boston were a turning point for her.

I agreed with all of the above, but commented about the price and my worry about financing something so large despite my new bolstered income as a partner in FDC. Jane raised a few issues and commented favorably about what she saw. Fran likewise was in good agreement with everything. Ivy and Loren waved to indicate their comments had already been covered.

By now, we'd burned up three hours of time. Fran and Ivy slipped away from the circle as we talked, and soon returned with several bottles of wine, glasses, and a cheese tray. Ned joined us, now in more casual conditions since he'd stopped presenting.

I liked Ned, and I found myself sizing him up as a potential member of our circle. He had a relaxed style, knew his subject matter well, liked the arts, and obviously mixed well with others. I gathered from his divorce that he and his ex-wife hadn't seen eye to eye on a few major things, such as having a family, where to live, and how to spend or save their money.

The other members of my clan joined us too, and soon we had a very full living room sitting around laughing and enjoying each other's company. About six o'clock, the others who had been up at the Henson house also arrived, returning our numbers up towards twenty again. Everyone seemed to be carrying leftovers as they filed in, so soon we had yet another Thanksgiving feast spread out buffet style in our kitchen.

Ned seemed to thrive on the large number of people and the party atmosphere. As we were standing there, he asked, "You indicated you were intimate with many women. I was just curious which ones that were here. They're all beautiful."

I smiled and said, "Oh, all of them."

Ned's jaw dropped open, but he didn't say anything for a moment. He thought I was kidding, but then he took in the sincerity of my remark. He asked, "Are any of them available to date an itinerate architect? I don't want to impinge on your life in anyway, but I would like to maybe branch out of my hermit like existence I seem to have fallen into."

I gave Ned a suspicious glance, but all I saw there was the same naiveté and innocence he'd had in college when we'd first met and then hung around together. I told him, "Ned, you can date any of them, even Fran, but know that some of them are from out of town and married, and based on what you just said they might not help your hermit like existence." I chuckled at his terminology.

He said, "I sort of had my eye on Sheila or Ally, but I don't remember where they fit into the overall scheme of things."

I said, "I'll let them tell you, but anyone would be fine with me. Ask them."

I went to make another turkey sandwich and get a piece of pumpkin pie, and Ned made a beeline for Sheila. I gave her a grin and a wink just before he got there.

I socialized with Doug and Sheri for a bit, knowing that later I'd likely be making love with my sister-in-law, as Doug sampled some other honey. Bob and Loren joined us and we had a philosophical discussion about the pros and cons of living in the city versus the burbs.

About eight-thirty, Sheila slipped up to my side. She asked, "Is Ned a good guy?"

"Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"He asked if I'd like to go over to his place for a while. He has a condo in Watertown. I'm not sure where this might lead, but he sort of turns me on."

I laughed, "Go follow your bliss, but please come home to me, if you know what I mean."

She kissed me on the cheek, "Always." She chuckled and added, "Maybe I'll take one of my videos along to show to him." She snickered and walked away.

I watched her go. Ned came by, thanked me, and said he'd be in touch about the architectural stuff in a week or so. The two of them left. Somehow I got a warm feeling about their relationship and how it might turn out. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was some serendipity at work here.

The rest of weekend, the party went exceptionally well. Sunday afternoon our numbers started to winnow down. Pam, Bob, and Pete flew back to New Jersey; I'd see her in a day or so. Mike and Brenda caught a flight back to Denver. René went on long shifts at the hospital. Doug and Sheri left for Chicago, but not before Sheri told me she loved me as much as my brother. Doug told Fran the same thing, so I thought we were about equal. The senior Hensons headed back to Dillon, and the Reddicks and Dunns also returned home.

Jane planned to stay over for the week to visit with the regional TCI office, the place that would become her new 'official' job instead of the temporary post she'd had for almost two years. I kept telling her how excited I was that she'd be moving in with us again.