Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I roused Aidan and after attending to our S's (shit, shine, shave, shower), we put on our speedos and sport shirts, and headed down to the breakfast bar. We found Matt, Dave, Doug, Ned, Chip, and Sean at a large table. We joined them, and they too were part of the abandoned male population. Dave informed me that the girls had taken the hotel courtesy bus into Phillipsburg, the largest town on the island. They'd arranged all sorts of events to pamper themselves for the day.

The wedding was planned for four o'clock, so we'd be knocking around by ourselves all day. Dave also informed the others that Lyle, Walt, Randy, and Frank had gone off to some golf course to play eighteen holes, expecting to be back shortly after lunch. We lingered around the breakfast table for second and third cups of coffee, and then migrated out to the pool area to check out the T&A in the vicinity. The sun was hot, so we took care to lather up with suntan lotion with a high SPF.

As we were sitting there one of the concierge women came by our circle. "Is there a Mr. Wallace in this group?" The voice of the gorgeous woman in Bermuda shorts and a tank top melted part of the polar cap it was so warm.

I raised my hand, "That's me."

She gave me a mega-watt smile and said, "Oh, good. You and your companions are invited to the resort spa for massages and any other of our amenities you'd like to partake in. This has all been arranged by your lady friends."

"Where do we go and when?" A few others tossed out related questions.

Go to the Tiki Hut at the end of that row of bungalows. We booked in extra help, so there's room for up to ten of you at a time. Can I tell them the eight of you are coming now?"

We all rose and followed Giselle (according to her nametag). She reached back and held my hand, in an obvious gesture of flirtation. She led us down a lush path towards the area we where we were to be pleasured.

We walked into the small lobby of the bungalow. Two pretty mulatto girls jumped up and welcomed us. In the short time it took us to leave Giselle and walk the hundred yards, they'd gotten a call we were coming. Six other gorgeous women appeared through a door with broad welcoming smiles.

One did the introductions of the women, citing the credentials in massage, acupuncture, neuro-therapy, and other specialties to us as she went along: Cindra, Bastine, Elle, Shirl, Uma, Lulu, Barrie, and Oceanna. I had the feeling there were a few others nearby in case there had been more of us.

We were led into a large open-air room where the breeze from the Caribbean Sea wafted over us. We were each seated, and immediately our pedicures and manicures were started. I had Cindra attending to me, and she was very touchy feely as she went along. She joked with me about being the groom, and these being my last few hours to sow my wild oats. She also had a loose scoop neck top on that fully revealed her breasts to me as she knelt to work on my toenails. More than once, she caught me looking down at her, and I got a knowing smile.

As she attended to me, Cindra started to talk in a soft voice to me, explaining that the girls were well trained in Tantric massage and Nuru Massage. I was familiar with Tantric massage from the sex course I'd taken with the sisters a couple of years earlier, but the Nuru massage was new to me. When I asked about it, Cindra just smiled and said, "When I show you, I guarantee you'll love it." She paused and added, "It can be erotic."

I allowed how erotic was good.

After the manicures, Cindra had me strip and lie down on my stomach on a classic massage table. Soon, I felt the gentle beating of a special palm branch on my body. Cindra explained that this was to excite the skin follicles and wake up my skin to the possibilities of the day. When I rolled over I feared for my manhood, but Cindra carefully avoided slapping my genitals with the palm flogger.

When I guessed she'd touched most of my skin, I could still hear the same attention being given to my other friends. Next to me, Dave Henson looked over and gave me a wink. Elle, his therapist, was carefully holding his cock aloft with one hand as she beat around his nether region with her palm branch. I could see him swell in her hand.

Matt was on my other side of me looking content and happy as Uma, an obvious Swedish girl, lightly touched his body with the palm after getting it to glow.

As I lay on my back, Cindra started to rub aloe into my skin, as she extolled the virtues of the emollient formulation created especially for the resort. I wondered how she'd handle my inflating interest when she started to get near my groin, and I found out when she circumvented the area, ignored my 'five' heading for 'six' and had me turn over so she could do my back and buns.

After I'd been fully moisturized with the aloe solution, the real massage started. I heard several of the other men grunt in satisfaction as the fingers of their masseuse dug into deep tissue the same way Cindra dug into my neck and shoulders. For the next half hour, every exposed muscle or tendon or sliver of sinew available from my back got sought out, pulled out, examined, massaged, and carefully replaced in better than new condition. I think I fell asleep a couple of times.

"Mr. Wallace, please turn over. I must do your other side," Cindra commanded in her soft tone.

"Steve. Call me Steve." I rolled over, feeling that my back half was so relaxed the term 'mush' came to mind. Again, Cindra's fingers dug into my body, magically finding places I didn't know about and that, when touched the way she did, yielded tremendous pleasure.

This time, she didn't circumvent my nether region. The inside of my thighs received careful consideration, and as they did, I felt her hand clench and vibrate around my 'seven' heading for an 'eight' cock.

"Please excuse my automatic reaction to your touch. You are sexy, and touching my sex. That's erotic."

Cindra leaned down and stuck her tongue into my ear. She whispered, "Oh, we haven't even begun sexy and erotic yet."

On that note, I watched as Cindra lost not only the loose top she'd been wearing, but also the short shorts. Nude Cindra was much better than clothed Cindra. Now, I headed for a 'nine.'

I watched as Cindra and Uma came together between my table and the one Matt was on. They sprayed massage oil all over each other and erotically rubbed it into each other's nude bodies.

The next I knew Cindra had climbed up on my table and spread her body out over mine. I got a very passionate kiss from her. "This is a Nuru massage," she whispered between kisses where our tongues dueled ferociously between our faces. "Do you like it?"

"Ummmmmmm."

Cindra's body squirmed and writhed over mine from neck to toes. Often, she'd trap my cock between us or between her legs and fake intercourse, obviously to her as well as my satisfaction. On my other side Elle was also doing the same thing with Dave.

Suddenly, I had Uma atop me as Cindra writhed atop Matt. Oceanna was atop Dave performing a similar service. Next, lying on my stomach, I had Oceanna's sexy body pushing her breasts and hips all over my body for a few minutes, and then Elle, and then Shirl was making out with me. I could feel the subtle pussy hair of each girl as she moved against my skin.

The girls swapped around some more, and then Cindra was back. She whispered, "Did you like all that pussy so close to your cock. You seem to be very hard."

"Steve, this IS a full-service massage." On that note she raised her lithe body so she straddled my core, hefted herself up, grabbed my cock, and then sank down having my cock deeply penetrate her body. The velvet feel of her cunt wrapped around my penis almost made me cum, and certainly her motions did after we were seated together.

We kissed and I tuned into the Tantric teachings, allowing a portion of my mind to adopt a meditative posture where I knew I could control my arousal and my ejaculations. If Cindra was expecting a fast 'wham bam, thank you ma'am' sex session, she was seriously mistaken. I suspected that the other men in the room were thinking much the same.

We fucked hard for ten minutes; so hard that Cindra started to perspire heavily. I lapped at the area between her generous breasts, and she tasted good.

Cindra pulled away from me and stood next to our massage table. She said in a low voice, "You are good, with excellent control. I've never had a lover last so long with what I was just doing."

I smiled, and then suddenly the Swedish bombshell was straddling me and sinking down on my cock. She said, "Mr. Groom, I want to see what the bride is going to get later tonight." After a minute of moaning and panting, she gasped, "Oh, God. I wish I were going to get this again later tonight. Maybe later. You are ... you know exactly how to use what you have."

I heard Sean fire off somewhere away from me, unable to contain his juices as Oceanna worked him over. She must have also cum, because simultaneous to his loud grunts of satisfaction, she moaned in what could only have been orgasmic joy.

Elle then was on me, her oiled up naked body sliding seductively all over me as she kissed me, and taught me some new ways to use my tongue during a French kiss. She talked with a slight French accent, and I guessed she was Parisian instead of a native to the Island.

Shirl appeared, but she sucked me into her mouth for a few minutes before mounting me and starting to ride me. She whispered, "I love to suck cocks after they've been in other pussies. I love to eat pussy too, but it's more fun to get the juices off a hard one than directly from the source." She moaned and then muttered, "Oh, Steve, fuck me." As she left Bastine repeated the action, and then Lulu and Barrie.

Oceanna took a turn on my cock a few minutes later, her sloppy pussy gushing Sean's cum as I fucked her. I didn't care. We'd been here before with other women, and even his wife Rita. I'd never been with a non-white woman before, but Oceanna made the experience a pleasure, and her kisses were no different and just as seductive and arousing.

Cindra came back to me. She was drippy with someone's cum. I noticed that now Sean, Matt, and Chip were 'done' for an hour or so. Just as that thought formed I heard Aidan succumb to Bastine as she rode him as a very rapid clip, driving him to a huge orgasm that made him roar with joy.

Dave and I looked at each other. He knew I could outlast him. We'd even had a contest one night when he was fucking Sheila and I was doing his wife Jean – my soon to be mother-in-law. I just waited until he was done, and then I finished up on my own time.

Dave laughed, and shot his load up into Elle as she rode his body and rubbed her oiled tits and erect nipples over his masculine chest. He arched up off the table so far, I think Elle worried about toppling off of him.

Cindra whispered, "You win, Mr. Steve. You can cum inside me whenever you are ready. I am totally yours."

I didn't cum right away. Instead, I brought Cindra to one orgasm after another, adding my fingers to her cunt and ass to excite and stroke her to new highs. The highs I delivered turned out to be better than anything she'd experienced; at least, that's what she pledged to me when I finally filled her love cavity with enough semen to float a small navy. I gushed up into her ripe body, as a new wave of pleasure washed over her. She fell into my arms and we kissed some more.

After some time spent enjoying the afterglows of all of our fucks, each naked woman gave her man a more complete massage and, to cap it off, a blowjob that proved she had exceptional oral skills.

As a group we were escorted to a sauna, where the girls joined us, and encouraged us to paw and fondle them as we sat in the heat. Once out of the sauna, we entered a slightly chilled whirlpool, and then were wrapped in large natural leaves and left to nap for twenty minutes.

When we were through, we had a very light meal served by the naked women. We were encouraged to now dress for the upcoming wedding. I'd lost complete sense of time, but as we were passed our wedding clothes I asked and found out it was three-twenty. The wedding was in forty minutes.

The women had left our wedding clothes with the masseuses, as well as the instructions to prepare us for the wedding. We showered communally with the women, erotically fondled, and then dressed.

The men's outfits, including my own, consisted of a black speedo bathing suit, a white collar with a black tie attached, white cuffs with sparkling cuff links, and a careful rub down of the remaining exposed body parts with high SPF body lotion.

As we stood around, we all felt spectacular. We'd had a super-relaxing early afternoon, got fucked by new partners in glorious fashion, and now had been dressed by our sexy valets and made ready for the wedding. As we stood, the other men in the ceremony paraded into the room and joined us.

I heard Lyle swear under his breath, "Shit man, all we did was play golf. You had these women?"

I grinned.

"Cindra hovered near me to attend to my needs told him, "Oh, you haven't seen the last of us. We are helping with the wedding and reception in several ways ... it's a surprise, but you'll see."

We stood and chatted. Eventually Bowman arrived. He was similarly dressed, except for an ecclesiastical robe defining his role as the minister who would marry Fran and me. We chatted, and he thanked me for having the wedding at the resort, choosing him as the minister, and then allowing him to party with some of the attendees the previous night. He'd also been invited to the party after, and I could hear in his voice that he was eager to attend.

* * * * *

I excused myself from the other men about thirty minutes from wedding time and walked down to the beach where the ceremony was going to take place. I sat on the beach in the bright sun, and zoned right out in a meditation that separated me from time and space, and took me to dimensions unknown to most of mankind. I came out of my trance about ten minutes later when Doug gently touched my shoulder.

"Brother, you do that so well that you carry the rest of us with you just to see you in that meditative state. Thank you for the peace and calmness that you impart ... and the love and caring."

"Thanks, bro. You ready to play best man?"

"You bet, and I even have the rings in my bathing suit's secret pocket." He patted his side.

Others started to appear at a very rapid rate. My parents came and kissed me and hugged me. Both of them said they liked that I was doing a 'non-traditional' wedding and they would be tolerant of the nudity and non-standard ceremony as well as the party after. I promised I'd come and see them the next day. After that, they went and took their assigned seats.

My Dad was wearing exactly what I'd recommended: a flowery sport shirt, khaki shorts, and flip-flops. My mother wore a thin summer dress that she'd deemed 'proper' for the occasion. Of all the people at the wedding they were the ones I worried about most in terms of having them feel insulted, yet so far they seemed to be rolling with the nudity and near nudity around them, as well as the non-traditional aspects of the ceremony.

Doug and I assumed our places in knee-deep water of the Caribbean Sea. The other men formed up about a hundred feet away behind a cluster of about eighty white folding chairs in a semi-circle around the arbor in the water next to where I stood. Most of the seats were rapidly filling, and then all got quiet as the magic hour arrived.

In the distance, I could hear a church bell toll four o'clock. From the nearest bungalow, I could see a flurry of activity. I caught a glimpse of the bride – my bride, my fiancée, my soon-to-be wife, and I felt my eyes flood with tears of joy, pride, and love.

To my right next to the temporary arbor the Reverend Bowman appeared carrying a book with our service in it. Fran and I had written and memorized our vows, but I still had that nagging feeling that I might forget something important.

I could see the concierge gal Giselle helping to form up the wedding procession behind some shrubbery, and then suddenly the loud speakers on either side of our area started to play the wedding march. Doug whispered to me, "It's not too late. If you wanna make a run for it, I'll try to cover for you." We both laughed, and I appreciated the break from the growing solemnity of the occasion.

The groomsmen and bride's maids came in their procession, two by two, down the center aisle between the chairs that had been left for them. The men were dressed like me in black bathing suit, somewhat revealing of their junk, collar, tie, cuffs, and links, much like the Chippendales wear. More than any other time in my life, I was glad that I had maintained my weight and physique that I developed in college.

The bridesmaids were wearing aqua monokini's, but they were wrapped in matching gauze that swirled around their bodies up to colorful combs in their hair. Their luscious breasts were visible through the material, but not in an egregious way. If anything the sexual nature of the ceremony was demonstrated by their openness.

They came two by two: Aidan and Jean, who although the mother of the bride was also a bridesmaid; Matt and Sheila, Sean and Ally, Chip and René, Lyle and Ivy, Ned and Loren, Pete and Zoey, and Mark and Jane. As they reached the edge of the water, they split so the groomsmen lined up on my side of the arbor, and the bridesmaids on the opposite site next to where Fran would stand.

There was a subtle shift in the music, and then from behind the cluster of trees Dave appeared with Fran on his arm. My heart burst with joy. Fran looked beautiful. Her monokini was white, and she was wrapped in white diaphanous fabric that transitioned to a long knee-length veil that floated behind her in the light breeze off the water. The veil was attached to her head by a halo wreath in her hair of tropical flowers. As she walked her breasts swayed seductively, and I knew that every man in the resort wanted to be with her the same way I did. She was beautiful.

I moved to meet her and took her hand. We turned to face Bowman, who grinned at us with joy on his face at our happy event.

Bowman started by addressing the crowd of people standing between the rows of white chairs, and now watching the activity near the arbor. I thought it interesting that the dress in the group ranged from naked to totally covered in island wear. Bowman said, "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. We are joyful today because this woman and this man have agreed to be husband and wife – a union conceived in love with the promise of love for all time in the future." After the audience was quiet, Bowman said, "Steve, will you make your vows to Fran."

I spoke loudly to Fran so the others could hear, "I, Steven Wallace, affirm and acknowledge my deepest love for you. This love manifests in my heart, my deepest spirit, my head and my body, and I cherish you and our relationship. I am so grateful that we will be sharing the remainder of our lives together. Your beautiful smile and your positive energy are the light of my life and I glow in your presence. I promise to always love you, in good times and through all of life's circumstances and will be by your side as we face all the challenges and all the joys of life. I promise to love you unconditionally. With kindness, unselfishness and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together."

Bowman said to me, "Do you Steven Wallace take Fran Henson to be your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, in all conditions good and bad, for as long as you both shall live."