Sister's Home Movies Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister's husband returns but the videos don't stop.
20.4k words
4.76
383.5k
689

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,860 Followers

"Don't look so forlorn, Ronnie," my sister said, wrapping her arms around me from behind as I stared out her living room window. "We both knew this day was coming."

"I know," I answered quietly, placing my hands over hers. "I just didn't think it would come so soon."

"None of us did." Maryanne rested her chin on my shoulder and I could feel her breath on my neck. "Mark was as surprised as anyone when he became part of the troop withdrawal."

"Don't get me wrong, Sis," I said, turning to face her. "I'm very happy for you that Mark is coming home," I said, looking her in the eye. "Just don't expect me to be glad our time together is ending. This has been the best summer of my life," I told her while brushing a stray hair off her forehead. "I just thought we'd have a little longer."

Without waiting for her to answer I kissed her hard on the lips. They reflexively parted, welcoming my tongue inside her eager mouth as I slid my hands down her back. My sister and I had become so comfortable with each other that it seemed perfectly natural to cup her ass cheeks and pull her against my hardening cock as my tongue hungrily explored her mouth. She ground against me and our tongues entwined, slipping enticingly between our mouths just like she taught me.

"Don't worry, Geek," my sister said as she broke the kiss. "With what you know about pleasing the opposite sex, you'll have women begging you to take them out."

"The trouble is that I'm just like Pavlov's dogs, the ones that salivated every time he rang the bell," I answered trying for a lighter tone. "If I ever get a girl naked I'll probably just whip out my camcorder." Maryanne laughed while continuing to press her pussy mound against my hard cock.

"You know the problem with Pavlov's experiment don't you?" my schoolteacher sister asked, continuing without waiting for an answer. "For years afterwards, every time a bell rang Pavlov jumped up to feed the dogs." I laughed out loud but I was more focused on kneading my sister's firm ass cheeks. "Maybe every time you whip out your camcorder women will start taking their clothes off," Maryanne offered.

"That would be nice," I agreed but the only naked woman I wanted was cutting me off because her husband was coming home. I kissed her again and this time we were almost dry humping as we moaned into each other's mouth.

"You make me wet just kissing me," Maryanne panted when our lips parted.

"Last night when you told me it was the last time, I almost cried," I admitted.

"Almost?" she teased, squeezing my hard cock through my jeans.

"Well, it's hard to cry when the sexiest woman in the world has your dick in her mouth," I laughed.

"And anyway, it wasn't the last time was it?" she smiled. She was right. Even though we fucked like we would never fuck again and didn't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning, Maryanne still woke me up with a blowjob and rode me like a wild woman the next morning. "It's not like you're the only one who's going to miss this, Geek," she whispered.

We just stood there in silence squeezing each other tightly as my hard-on throbbed against her pussy mound.

"Oh, what the fuck," Maryanne finally said, stepping back and unbuttoning her blouse. "We've got a couple of hours before I have to pick up Mark. How about one last oral exam?" she asked as she dropped her blouse on the arm of the couch and unfastened her bra.

I started stripping off my clothes as my sister shed her jeans and panties in one fluid motion. God, I will never get enough of her no matter how long I live.

"Mmm. You salivate too," Maryanne teased. "Just like Pavlov's dogs."

"I'm just as hungry as they were," I answered, pulling my jeans down.

"No fucking!" she declared as my dick sprang free. "I don't want to have to douche again to get rid of your cum," she said, sitting on the couch and spreading her legs. "Come on Geek, show me everything you've learned about eating pussy."

I tossed my jeans aside and knelt between her legs. Her familiar aroma was like an intoxicant and my cock throbbed impatiently. I couldn't wait to bury my face in her juicy cunt but I took a deep breath and prepared to show her what a good student I'd been.

Maryanne taught me that her best orgasms were the ones that were teased out rather than pounded out. I thought it was hilarious the way she used military terminology to describe oral pleasuring of a woman. Reconnoiter, dominate, retreat she said and then repeat it over and over. I started licking all around her wet pussy, avoiding her glistening lips as I employed my best reconnaissance techniques.

"I'm already wet, Ronnie," she moaned as I licked the crevice between her thigh and her pelvis.

"Reconnoiter, dominate, retreat, remember?" I smiled as I took a breath.

"Oh, fuck that! Attack!" Maryanne yelled, spreading her thighs wider. I had learned to ignore my sister's directions when she was aroused and just followed her previous training plus my own instincts. Something in me wanted to make this so memorable that Mark would pale by comparison. Fuck yes, I was jealous of her husband.

Still in reconnoiter mode, I leaned back and swiped a finger along her wet pussy lips. Bringing it to my lips I made a show of enjoying her flavor as I sucked on the end of my finger. "Mmm. You taste good, Sis," I told her.

"It's better from the source," Maryanne said, rocking her wet pussy up and down.

"I'm sure it is," I answered as I placed her thighs over my shoulders and leaned my head down. Instead of licking her pussy like she was expecting I pushed her thighs farther up and circled her asshole with my tongue.

"Oh Ronnie!" Maryanne moaned. "We don't have time for all of this... oh God!" After circling her crinkled opening I trailed my tongue up the sensitive area between her ass and her pussy. It was almost like an anatomy lesson the day my sister explained the sensitivity of this area.

"It's officially called the perineum," she said but she referred to as her P-spot.

"Fuck yes!" she cried when my tongue didn't stop its upward swing, licking all the way to her clitoris. Time to attack and dominate. I plunged my tongue into her fiery pussy, covering her entire opening with my mouth so my lips rubbed against her labia as I tongue fucked her.

"God! Yes!" she screamed, humping her pussy against my face and digging her fingers into my hair. I attacked her pussy with a vengeance; recalling how she used to scream, "Eat me like you fucking mean it!" sounding just like a drill sergeant.

"Goddamn it!" Maryanne yelled when I pulled back and started licking around her outer labia again. "I was just about to cum, Ronnie," she whined.

"Retreat and repeat, Sis," I told her. "That's what you said gives you the biggest orgasms."

"Quit throwing my fucking words back at me and just get me off! We don't have all day," she bemoaned but I could tell by the twinkle in her eye that she wasn't upset.

I teased her asshole again, spreading saliva and pussy juice all around inside the compact opening. Fuck, I almost forgot her cardinal rule of oral sex: Don't forget you have hands! I don't know how I could have forgotten when she was so repetitive with, "What are your hands doing, Ronnie?" every time I ate her.

My hands glided up her torso and encircled her perfect breasts, squeezing and kneading as I taunted her P-spot with my tongue. I pinched and pulled on her erect nipples as my tongue teased her steaming opening and she pulled my head more tightly against her horny pussy.

"My clit, Ronnie," Maryanne begged. "Please, suck my clit." Of course, I ignored her and slid a couple of fingers inside her pussy instead. Pumping them in and out, I got them well lubricated for my next assault.

Replacing my fingers with my tongue, I swirled it around inside her soaked pussy as I lapped up her sweet nectar. I gradually worked my tongue up to her clit while I slid my finger along her P-spot, lightly massaging this sensitive area.

"Oh fuck!" Maryanne screamed when I sucked her clit into my mouth while slipping a pussy soaked finger into her asshole. She bucked vigorously as I flicked my tongue across her engorged clit and corkscrewed my finger deeper into her ass.

"I'm cumming! Oh God, Ronnie, I'm fucking cumming!" Maryanne clenched her ass around my finger while unleashing a flood of juices into my mouth. I continued teasing her clit while she thrashed around in the throes of her powerful orgasm.

"Oh Ronnie!" she panted as I withdrew my finger and lapped up her steadily flowing syrup.

"Did I pass my oral exam?" I asked, lowering her legs off my shoulders and sitting back. Her chest was heaving as I leaned my body between her legs and suckled at her aroused nipples.

"Fucking A plus," she sighed, wrapping her legs around my back as I shifted my mouth effortlessly between her breasts. "No one eats pussy like you," she whispered.

"Not even Mark?" I asked as I kissed my way up to her mouth.

"No," she said, stroking my hair. "Mark is good but nothing like that." I suppose I shouldn't have taken such perverse pleasure in her compliment but I did. My cock bumped her mons as I pushed my pussy soaked tongue into her mouth. She rocked rhythmically against my hard cock as we kissed passionately.

"Put it in me, Ronnie," my sister panted.

"But you said..." I answered, not sure why I was arguing with her.

"I know what I said, just don't cum in me okay?" she sighed. "I'll take care of you but right now I just want your hard cock inside me." Who was I to argue with my big sister? I pulled back until my cockhead was aligned with her overheated opening and drove it balls deep in one smooth thrust. I glided right in and her smoldering pussy walls cocooned around me.

"Oh, you feel so fucking good!" Maryanne said, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around me and rocking just enough to create friction but not enough to get me off. I buried my tongue in her mouth again, swirling it around as I savored the remnant flavor of her pussy juice.

"Um, Sis," I cautioned, breaking the kiss as we sped up our rhythm. "I don't know how long I can hold back.

"I know," she panted. "Lean up but keep your cock all the way in me," she instructed as she slid her hand between us and masturbated her clit. She had stopped her rhythmic motion but her pussy was still pulsating around my cock. I wanted to fuck her so badly.

"Oh God! Ronnie," my sister moaned. "Can you pound into me a couple of times without cumming?" she asked while her finger rapidly assaulted her clit.

"I'll try," I answered. Not sure if I could hold back, I hammered my throbbing cock into her enflamed pussy three or four times before she started orgasmming.

"Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhh YEAAAAAH!" she screamed, pulling her hand out from between us as her pussy thrashed around on my cock. Her pussy muscles clamping around my cock was more than I could handle.

"I can't... " I panted, jerking my cock out of her pulsating pussy just in time to shoot several loads of cum on my sister's stomach. Oh fuck.

"Sorry, Sis," I apologized as I steadied myself and stared helplessly at her cum drenched torso. I just stood there gasping for breath as I waited for my sister's reaction.

"It's okay, better a shower than a douche," she laughed as she smeared the streams of cum across her stomach and through her neatly trimmed, blonde bush. I smiled as she brought a taste to her mouth.

Wrapping her hand around my cockhead so I wouldn't keep dripping onto her leg, she slid off the couch and pulled my spent cock into her warm mouth. She cleaned me off with her tongue, setting off small tremors of pleasure everywhere she licked.

"Yours is better from the source, too," she smiled as she stood up. "Come on, we both need a shower now."

We lathered each other in the shower just like we had been doing for the past three months and my cock recovered in record time.

"I wish I could keep both of you," my sister said as she lathered soap on my cock and balls.

"Do you think Mark would mind," I teased as my soapy hands caressed her sexy curves.

"I'm glad you hacked into my computer and masturbated to my video," she announced as she continued to stroke my hard cock.

"I'm glad you caught me and came up with an appropriate punishment," I answered, gently squeezing her breasts for emphasis.

"Do you think you've learned your lesson?" she asked, smiling as she cocked her head to the side in one of her sexier poses.

"You said I got an A plus." I humped my cock in and out of her soapy fist.

"You really need to find a steady girlfriend, Geek," she said. "Trust me. Now that you're used to having sex every day, you won't want to go without." Hell, I didn't want to go without before. I don't think any guy wants to go without... ever!

"I'm sure you're right," I answered. "But I just don't know any girls that I'd be interested in."

"Well, you'll be starting college soon," she said, rinsing off my very erect cock. "I'm sure you'll find some sexy coed."

"Not in time to do anything about this," I joked, not really expecting her to do anything.

"Okay, one last blowjob," she sighed dramatically. "Then that's really it," she said firmly, dropping to her knees in front of me and sucking my wet cockhead into her talented mouth. Damn! I was seriously going to miss this.

We finally got dressed and I left for home while my sister went to the airport to pick up her husband. I didn't necessarily want to move back home but I certainly wasn't going to stay at my sister's place once her husband got home. That would have been too weird.

Mom fixed my favorite meal and told me how proud she was of me for taking care of my sister while Mark was overseas. If she only knew how I had been taking car of her I'm sure she'd have been singing a different tune.

"I enjoyed spending time with Maryanne," I told her in the understatement of the century. "It was good for both of us."

That night while lying in bed it finally hit me that I would never make love to my sister again. I still had all the videos but I couldn't bring myself to watch them. I figured I might feel differently in a few weeks but somehow it didn't seem right. What an incredible few months we had though.

After we made love that first time Maryanne arranged for me to stay with her and she was like a wild animal making up for lost time. She just kept fucking and sucking me until we both fell into an exhausted sleep and then she woke me up in the middle of the night to fuck her some more. The next morning she woke me up with a blowjob and rode me hard before she went to work.

After a couple of days of her being late to work and me being late for school, she set her alarm an hour earlier so we'd have time to fuck every morning before breakfast. Each evening when she got home, we'd make another video for Mark and then fuck again before I'd start the editing. She was insatiable and taught me new ways to please her almost every day.

She also surprised me quite often with new video ideas. She always wanted to do things outdoors and when we ran out of new ideas for the backyard, she took me to a secluded beach.

I had recently graduated and Maryanne had the summer off from her teaching job. She worked a part time job every summer at a local crafts store and she got me a job in their warehouse. We rode to work together and saw each other throughout the day.

This particular day was unusual because we were both off on a weekday. She drove us down to an out of the way beach where you had to park your car and hike for about fifteen minutes to reach the water. She had brought a blanket and carried the camcorder while I lugged the ice chest down the slopping path.

The beach was gorgeous and as soon as she'd spread the blanket out Maryanne stripped off her bikini and ran towards the water. I grabbed the camcorder and shot her from behind, catching her undulating ass muscles as she ran. When she reached the water, she turned around and I got amazing front and side views of her tits bouncing erotically as she jumped over the waves.

She was so overwhelmingly sexy that I didn't know where to point the camera. I zoomed in on her ass when she bent over, caught the waves lapping at her naked pussy when she went out into the ocean and then shot her glistening wet body as she ran towards the shore just ahead of a big wave.

Coming out of the water, she laid down on the blanket and started masturbating for the camera but stopped when she realized that I had my swimsuit on.

"You're supposed to be naked too," she pouted. "That's the rule, remember?" Letting the camera dangle from the lanyard around my neck, I untied my swimsuit and let it drop on to the sand.

"That's better," she said, smiling at my hard cock as she resumed playing with her wet pussy. I zoomed in as she pumped two fingers of one hand into her horny pussy and teased her clit with the other. My cock throbbed as I panned up her stomach and zoomed in on her sexy breasts soaking up the sun.

"Come and fuck me, Ronnie," she said, pulling her fingers from her juicy cunt. "You can finish the video later." I had stepped back and was getting a wide-angle shot that included the cliffs behind her to show how exposed we were out here.

I dropped the camcorder on the blanket and knelt between my sister's widespread legs. Her pussy glistened succulently in the bright sunlight and I didn't waste any time getting my tongue inside it.

"Oh fuck!" My sister grabbed my hair and bucked her ass off the blanket, pushing her pussy hard against my mouth. I ate her through a very loud orgasm, moving over her as she was still in the throes of it and slid my hard cock into her well-lubricated pussy.

"God! You know just what I need!" Maryanne cried as I pounded her pussy and mashed her tits against my chest.

"You taught me everything I know," I said before crushing her lips with mine and sliding my pussy flavored tongue into her mouth. We fucked with the sun beating down on our naked bodies while the waves crashed a few feet away providing a nice soundtrack to our lovemaking.

Fucking right out in the open like that was very arousing but I have to admit that I was also a little distracted by the idea that someone might see us. Maryanne had no such inhibitions.

"Come on, Geek. Fuck me like you mean it!" she yelled, digging her fingernails into my bare ass as she humped her pussy up to meet my rhythmic strokes. Her admonition really set me off and I pummeled her pussy harder that day than I ever had before.... and she loved it!

"Oh yeah, Ronnie!" she cried. "So good! So fucking good!" I jackhammered my cock into her pussy as hard as I could and pushed us both into a blissful state of oblivion. I came so hard I wouldn't have known or cared if anyone was watching us. Maryanne was moaning and dragging her fingernails up my back as her orgasm rumbled through her, shaking her whole body.

I collapsed on her chest and we rode out her extended orgasm together. I can still remember the warm sun on my back and my cock inside her pulsating pussy as it thumped out the rhythm of her accelerated heartbeat.

"You're turning into a pretty damn good lover, Geek," my sister said when she'd caught her breath. "Let's finish the video before you get your ass burned," she added, slapping my bare ass cheek.

"Hey!" I yelled, laughing as I pulled my cock from her soggy pussy.

"And... action!" Maryanne said as I picked up the camcorder. She picked right up where she left off and it made it look like she had worked her pussy juice into a frothy lather with her fingers.

"Ohhhhhhh! Fuck! I'm cumming!" she moaned, expertly faking her orgasm for the camera. "Come with me, Mark!" she breathed as her body shook and she pulled her gooey fingers from her liquefied pussy. Damn! It looked like the real thing. My sister just smiled as she licked the mixed juices from her fingers and blew Mark a kiss.

samslam
samslam
12,860 Followers