Sisters in Lawson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we go further, are you sure you want to cross the final boundary, Ori?" Miranda asked her sister earnestly. "I don't want you to end up regretting this."

"I've never wanted anything more, Miranda," Oriana said. "I love you and trust you more than I've ever loved or trusted anybody. I want this."

Miranda smiled, tears coming to her eyes and the two leaned into each other simultaneously to lock lips. After the kiss ended Miranda stroked Oriana's cheek. "I love you, and I'm glad that you're the one I get to experience this for the first time with."

"First time? First time what?" Oriana said.

"Time time doing this," Miranda answered, sliding away and back down her sister's body. Oriana's breathing hitched and ceased as she watched her sister's face stop just above her sex. Miranda looked up at her and Oriana shuddered as she felt Miranda gently part and open her pussy with her thumbs. Miranda opened her mouth and Oriana then understood.

"Oh God, Randa!" Oriana exclaimed, shaking all over. "Are you really going to-?"

Miranda simply nodded up at her. Oriana quivered and felt light-headed.

"Hurry, Randa," she said. "Before I orgasm from the mere thought of it!"

Miranda smiled, leaning closer to the object of her desire. She gently blew down on it.

"Oh God!" squeaked Oriana.

Miranda smiled at her again, and then slowly extended her tongue down towards the pink folds. Oriana jumped as it made contact, and once she'd steadied herself again Miranda gently slid the extending muscle deep into her sister's slippery warmth. Oriana began to squirm and Miranda responded in kind with her tongue every time. The younger Lawson was soon tending to her own breasts with her hands while her sister did all the work down below.

She knew exactly where to find her sister's g-spot was, since it was exactly the same as her own, but she didn't want to go for it straight away. As Oriana bucked and squirmed and let out small gasps and calls of Miranda's name, the older sister kept her in just enough ecstasy without pushing her too far. Then, just when she felt Oriana was ready, she hit the spot directly with her tongue and sent her sister shuddering into a rapturous orgasm.

Miranda crawled up beside her sister, spooning her into her arms as she came down from the peak of her arousal. Oriana nestled into her sister, gazing into her warm, loving eyes and then kissing her. She could taste herself on her sister's lips, and that in itself made her feel a little bit excited yet again.

"No regrets?" Miranda asked.

"No regrets," Oriana responded. "Though I hope this wasn't just a one-off lesson and nothing more."

"You'd actually- You'd actually want to make this a regular thing?" Miranda asked.

"As regular as it can be," Oriana said. "I know it's a little weird and risky, and if others found out it could be bad for us. But, I really do love you. And I trust you. And, I think it's something we both need."

"Oh God, Ori!" Miranda said, tears forming in her eyes. "You have no idea how much that means to me!"

"I think I do," Oriana chuckled. "We're both the same, remember. And besides, there's so much more for me to learn."

"Oh?"

"Uh-huh," Oriana said, her voice growing low and seductive. "For one thing, all you've done so far is pleasure me. I haven't got a chance to pleasure you yet."

Before Miranda could react she found herself flipped on her back and Oriana on top of her. The younger Lawson giggled coyly, then pulled her already ruffled sleepwear up over her head and tossed it to the ground.

"For starters, I think big sis needs a taste of her own teasing medicine," Oriana said, and she slid down to Miranda's breasts and exposed the left one's nipple. Mimicking her sister earlier, she flicked her tongue across it quickly.

"Oh, Ori!" Miranda breathed, pressing her hips upwards.

"Not so fast, Randa," Oriana scolded mockingly. "We'll get there eventually."

"Why you little-"

"Pay-back's a bitch, sis," Oriana said, leaning down to kiss her sister's lips briefly. "But it'll also be fun. Trust me."

12