Sister's Initiation

Story Info
Sisters give new man in the family a warm welcome.
1k words
3.46
88.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumbynj
gumbynj
3 Followers

This story goes back 4 years, but it was fun then and still gives me good feelings.

My wife is one of 4 girls, with ages that spanned 9 years in total. They are a great friendly group, and all get on well together. Fortunately, when I started dating Jenny, my wife to be, they accepted me almost immediately as one of the family. However, I was never expecting the events of a summer afternoon.

Jenny's parents had arranged a barbeque, and the whole family was there. I was the new arrival and so I was being careful not to upset anybody or "put my foot in it". But, we were having a great time, getting merry on the drink and enjoying the food. Soon after tea, Jenny asked me to go and mix up some more punch as we had drunk almost the whole bowl full. I'd helped with the first batch and so went into the lounge where I new the drinks were set out.

As I entered the lounge I became aware that the curtains had been closed, and as I walked in the doors were closed behind me. I had come in from the bright sunshine and it was almost completely dark, I could not see a thing. I heard Jenny's voice and she told me that there was a ritual for all new boyfriend's. She laughed and said not to worry and that it would not hurt. I was quite nervous, but before I could run Jenny put her arms around me and whispered in my ear "Just relax or else it will be much worse".

I was blindfolded and Jenny led me to the sofa where I was made to lie down. I then heard other voices. Karen was the oldest sister, a fake blond with 3 kids and a sizeable breasts. Kim was a brunette, with a lean, athletic body and strapping husband, and Beth was the youngest and a 21 year old with a steady boyfriend and a cuddly size. I could hear all of the voices and Jenny said. "We do this to all of the new boyfriends, so just relax because we are all nurses and experts". I could hear the giggling, and within seconds the girls had ripped off my jeans and a voice, probably Kim said "Nurse Jenny the underpants". I was wriggling, trying to get away. I had no idea what was going to happen, but they had me pinned and I was scared of hurting somebody if I thrashed around. My pants were off and the 4 girls had a good view of my dick. Jenny then said "hold still, this is very important". I felt water on my groin, and a hand lifted my dick. By this time it was getting stiff and there were admiring noise. I heard the SSSZZZZ of an aerosol and cream being rubbed into my pubes. It was clear that they wanted to shave me and the importance of staying still became all too clear.

Over the next 5 minutes I stayed as still as I could as the razor rasped up and down my groin. After a seemingly endless period, I heard Karen call for clean water. "He is totally de-fuzzed but needs cleaning". Warm water was splashed on my groin and I could hear the squelch as somebody lathered up some soap, and then I could not belive what was happening. One of the girls was rubbing me down with soap, but not just rubbing, she was concentrating on my dick which was pretty firm by now. I started to writhe, the shaving was done and so I was no longer scared to move. I felt the girls move alongside me and was pinned at the shoulders and legs. The girls were whispering now, I could no longer work out who was talking. "My go" said one and a new hand started washing me. The torture continued. I started to think about other things, trying hard not to think about the sisters rubbing my dick. It was, obviously, a hopeless cause. Jenny whispered in my ear, and then I knew for sure that she was not doing the rubbing. A new hand took over and Jenny said "All right we've had our fun, but we can't let you go out with a stiffy or mum will see".

The hand on my groin then wrapped itself around my dick and started to slowly wank me. Jenny was talking to me "Look at that big cock, the foreskin is going up and down. She's done this before, bet her pussy is absolutely sopping by now. We want to see your spunk, let all that creamy sperm shoot out. Oh dear her dress has come undone, and she has got her tits out for you. Does that make you horny, bet you want to suck them eh" And this continued, every now and again the hands would change as each girl had a play. Eventually I could hold back no more and I could feel the wads of cum fly and land on my chest. "Good shot" said Karen. "He'll do" said Beth and Kim added "Bet you can't guess which one of us wanked you off" Jenny then pulled off my blindfold, and as my eyes got accustomed to the light I could see the 4 girls standing by the sofa, all naked from the waist up. "Fairs fair" said Beth "we've enjoyed your dick so you can ogle our tits, picture this when you next wank off" and they launched into "he's a wanker, he's a wanker and it does him good like it bloody well should" the course song.

Jenny told me later that they had "done" upwards of 7 men, only the serious boyfriends. I've never had a repeat performance, although all of the girls aren't averse to getting their tits out at family parties, and they make a lovely set between them. Yes, I have visualised the 4 when wanking and it is a memory that has done me proud for several years!

gumbynj
gumbynj
3 Followers