Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 02

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
2.3k words
4.35
196.1k
46

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story of how my sister was introduced to Nudism.

It is a slow moving tale, not one full of rampant sex acts. It is based on real events and as such is slowly titillating and erotic.

*

Monday Night

Back at the cabin I rustled up a light meal of chops and salad, and cracked a bottle of Sav Blanc, while Karen went for a hot shower in the nearby ablution block. I was just setting the table when she wandered back, drying her hair and wrapped again in her sarong. It wasn't until she hung her bathing suit on the porch rail that I realized she was naked under the sarong. As she sat down I could see that without the suit on her breasts sagged a little, but looked even larger as they swayed under the thin batik material.

"Feel better?" I asked

"Yes" she reached for the wine. "Great, nothing like a nice hot shower. I can tell one thing you nudeys have over the rest of us. You never have that yuck feeling of peeling off a cold clammy swimsuit."

"Don't remind me," I said, "I think that is the main reason I became a nudist."

"Oh really?" she smirked. "Not to show off your dicky to girls?"

"Shut up and eat," I laughed.

We started on the meal and toasted each other.

"Speaking of dicks," Karen began.

"We weren't."

"Bleh, all I was gonna say was I saw more of them today than in my whole life, and I am surprised at how not shocked I was."

"Ya see?" I said, "seen one seem 'em all."

"Noo," she waved her glass at me. "Not true, each one is as individual as a face. I think nudist women have it easier than men."

"How so?"

"Well, men can't hide anything can they? Our bits on the other hand, even when we are naked are pretty hard to see. As long as we are careful." She took a long sip. "Unlike that Asian lady you were perving at hahaha."

"I was not!" I protested.

"There you go again with the prudey nudey stuff," she argued. "She had her legs open, you saw her. Her husband had his legs open, I saw him. Why pretend we didn't."

"Ok ok, but looking is not perving," I tried to explain. "It's just.....looking."

She was laughing at me now. "Get over yourself Tim, if people didn't want to see and be seen, they could practice nudism at home. Instead they chose to do it with others. Logically, you all want to either see or be seen. And I'll tell you my theory as to why."

"Go ahead Ms Anthropology major." I challenged.

"Zoology," she said. "I studied Zoology, but it still applies. I believe you guys want to do it because we are the only animal that does not see its fellow creatures in a natural state. All other mammals are naked, they have sex in front of each other, and nothing is hidden. I think you guys have a yearning to recapture that."

"Interesting," I replied.

"Only, as I said before, you are all too timid to do what you really want to, so you become bigger prudes than textiles. I think I'll write a paper on the subject."

"Nice insult coming from you, Ms Textile," I countered.

"Even if I don't want to be seen, at least I can admit when I am looking at others," she said. "You guys could all do with a little more honesty."

We finished up our meal and sat in silence for a while watching the sunset. And the more I thought about it the more I accepted that she was right. Most nudists are somewhat hypocritical. Accusing anyone and everyone of being hung up about bodies, when it may be really us that has the hang-up.

I decided I was no match for Karen in a debate so I told her I would wait for her to write her paper and then endorse it.

"Yes, " she chuckled. "I will have to take a lot of notes while I am here. And a long interview with you."

A little later the sounds of talk and laughter drifted over to us from the pool area.

The stars were out and it was a beautiful balmy evening.

"What's going on up there?" Karen asked?

"Oh, a lot of people sit in the spas of an evening and they get a bit noisy." I said.

"Shall we go?" she asked.

"Sure, why not."

She grabbed her swimsuit from the rail. "Eerggh," she said, "still clammy, I can't wear this."

"Then don't" I smiled.

She pondered for a moment. "No Tim, I am not ready." She said, and she ducked into the cabin to find something else to wear.

We made our way back to the pool area and approached the largest spa. There were two couples in there already that called to us to jump in. One couple were heavily tanned and must have been almost sixty, the other couple were a chubby blonde woman in her thirties and Karl, who seemed to have his arm around her shoulder

The elder couple scooted over and made room for us and I sank blissfully into the warm water. Karen dropped her sarong to reveal a white bikini. I wanted to tell her that is was not at all flattering - it looked like something from the 1950s. Thick large bikini bottoms from waist to thigh and a top that looked functional but in no way alluring. But who was I to give advice?

It's nigh impossible to sit close to people in a spa and not get chatting, and we spent the next half hour getting to know our neighbors. Rod and Val, the older couple, were grey nomads, traveling the country in their campervan and following the sun from nudist camp to nudist camp. They were recently retired and were loving their life on the road, and their stories were pretty entertaining, even though they were pretty much a verbal slide show of their travels. Debbie, the younger plump woman was from Sydney like me and was married to a bloke called Trev, who she said, with a dismissive wave toward the rec hall, was busy playing pool with his mates. Karl, whom we had already met, was as usual talking twenty to the dozen on whatever topic was on hand. It seemed he Debbie and Trev were all old friends.

At one point Val asked Karen the obvious; "First time here Pet?"

"Yes," said Karen, "just chaperoning my little brother. It's a lovely place, though."

"Well," said Val kindly. "You just make sure you do what you are comfortable with and don't let anyone pressure you into nudism. That is a sure way to turn you off it."

"Thanks," Karen smiled. "Can I ask you, I know this place is clothing optional, but do hard core naturists feel cheated at all if someone like me keeps their clothes on?"

"Some might," said Rod, looking significantly at Karl. "But I wouldn't worry about them. There are places where nudity is compulsory, but why be a Nazi about it?"

"Yes," said Val, "And believe you me, if the temperature plummets here, you'll see plenty of people rugging up. Being a naturist doesn't mean you're forced to be nude. It's about freedom."

Karen nodded in agreement. "Freedom's another word for nothing left to lose" she sung in her clear high voice. Karen has always been proud of her singing voice and will sing at any opportunity.

"You ought to come to the Karaoke on Wednesday," said Debbie. "It's a lot of fun."

While they chatted about that I leant back and looked around. All the spas were pretty full and I noticed in the next spa was the Aussie/Asian couple from before, snuggling together and gazing at the stars.

Karl hopped out to do a beer run and the minute he left Karen turned to Debbie and said. "Here I go, now or never."

With one hand holding her bikini top in place in front she reached around and undid the straps. She glanced at me nervously but I looked away, pretending suddenly to be fascinated by the sign that said the shop would open again at 9am.

Splat!

Karen's bikini top landed on the nearby bench and at the same moment she hunched a little lower in the spa.

"Well done Karen," said Val. "very brave. Feel ok?"

Karen had her hands in front of her chest, but she tentatively spread them across the top of the water, as if making sure the universe was still as it was a minute ago.

"You know." She said. "I am not sure. Physically I am much more comfy, just not sure how I feel about people seeing my boobs."

"Nobody look at Karen's boobs!" laughed Deb, and due to her low seat and the bubbles, nobody did.

Although it meant little to the rest of us, I knew it was a huge step for my sister and I spent the remaining time in the spa ignoring the fact that she was topless and studiously NOT trying to catch a glimpse.

The night was getting late and Val was hinting that it was approaching their bedtime. The fact that her hand snaked across my thigh and lightly brushed my balls as she said so may have been a coincidence, because when I turned to her in surprise she was totally poker faced.

On the other side of the spa Karen was yawning. "Me too," she said. "I forgot I was up so early for my flight today. I think I need to get to bed. C'mon little Bro, take me home."

"Perhaps we'll see you tomorrow?" said Val, and this time there was no mistake. Under the water she grabbed my dick and gave it one long slow squeeze.

"Absolutely," said Karen. "I intend to make the most of this holiday."

As we said our goodnights I jumped out of the spa and collected our stuff. By the edge of the spa I held out Karen's towel so she could discretely slip into it and wrap it around herself in one fluid movement as she emerged from the water.

As we left the pool area she paused by the open showers.

"Don't you want to wash off the chlorine?" she asked. In a moment we were standing side by side in the open air shower, me naked and her topless. And for the first time I saw her breasts.

I had known they were large, but now they seemed huge to me. Although they sagged a little they were full and round and the nipples, resting on large puckered aureoles sat high, giving the impression that her breasts were more pert than they were. She had a deep cleavage and each breast bounced and swayed with her movements. She was so different to my wife. My wife has very firm and pert c-cups, perfectly round breasts that any model would kill for, whereas Karen's heavy breasts were matronly, and to me at that moment, somehow more feminine. But that's men for you. We always seem to want to look for what we don't have. No doubt if my wife and Karen's breasts were reversed I would be just as fascinated.

We walked home in the dark hand in hand, Karen scrubbing her hair dry with the towel as her boobs swung and jiggled in front of her.

We did not mention her topless state, and I did my best not to gawk. Once back at the cabin Karen went to grab her PJs while I made a cup of hot chocolate for us both.

No sooner had she drank it she stumbled to the bedroom, called goodnight over her shoulder and shut the door.

Back out on the porch I finished my hot chocolate and smoked a sneaky cigarette before bed.

Val and Rod walked by on the way to their camper and stopped to say goodnight.

As I stood there chatting I was aware of Val staring at my cock and it almost instantly became erect. It was late and no one was about, so I didn't bother to hide it.

Val smiled and winked as they walked off. "See you tomorrow!" they called.

In the peaceful darkness I sat alone for a while, gently stroking my cock. It had been a long day for me too. If only my wife were here, I thought as a found my way to the sofa bed and tried to fall asleep.

I wasn't to be. My cock was still hard and as I lay there in the warm night, visions flitted before my closed eyes, coming from the 'wank bank' of memories. I saw my wife, naked and crawling between my legs with that old familiar cheeky smile on her lips, I saw the oh-so smooth little pussy of the Asian lady by the pool, I saw Val and her suntanned hand stroking my cock in a long slow gliding motion, and as much as I tried to banish the image, I saw Karen's huge breasts swaying and bouncing before me. With eyes well shut I took in all these images and fisted my cock harder and faster, and in minutes I was shooting two days of pent up cum all over my stomach and chest.

I lay there a little longer, catching my breath and enjoying the post orgasm relaxation, wondering if I should just towel off or go back to the shower for a nice warm rinse.

Just as I opened my eyes and reached for my towel, I heard the door to the bedroom click shut. Under the door I could see the light was on! Karen was awake. I quickly cleaned myself up and rolled over, feigning sleep. The night and the holiday suddenly turned nasty -- Nudity was one thing, but had my sister seen me wanking? I dreaded facing her in the morning.