Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 06

Story Info
A textile sister visits a nudist resort with her brother.
4.9k words
4.64
139.4k
34

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of a story of how my sister was introduced to Naturism. It is best to read each chapter in sequence. It's a slow moving tale. It is sometimes sexual, sometimes not. It is based on real events and only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

*

Sitting at the outdoor café table with my sister Karen I felt a mix of emotions go through me. But what I felt most was pride in her courage and a joy that we could perhaps in the future share more of a nudist lifestyle. On only her third day here she had not only gone fully nude, she had taken of photo of we too sitting naked side by side.

"We might have to crop this before we show anyone," she said, passing the camera phone to me.

In the photo I was hidden from the waist down, but Karen, even though she was sitting demurely, was totally full frontal to the camera. Her large breasts were lifted by the action of her arm being around my shoulder, her tummy looked flat, and her pussy, which she had shaved that morning leaving the tiniest tuft of thick black hair just above it, could just be seen peeking out from between her large thighs. She looked terrific and I told her so.

"For a newbie you look great," I said. "Very relaxed and natural."

"Aww, thank you," she replied. "Do you know what? I AM relaxed. I think I really needed a holiday. I never would have imagined I would be doing this but, there you are..."

"So you think Nudism might be for you?" I asked.

"Definitely," she said. " I think I will become a better nudist than you even." She laughed.

"Meaning?"

"Meaning I will be more honest with myself about my motives," she said.

This was the theme of her 'research' into nudism and our ongoing debate about Nudists' motivations. A debate I was losing.

"Funny how the mind works," she pondered. "Before the moment of actually getting naked in public you feel terrified, but the moment you step over the line, you wonder why you felt that way at all. I wonder if it's a similar experience for everyone?"

"Perhaps," I said. "My first experience was a little different."

"Oh? Do tell," she smiled.

"Maybe later," I said. "When you are older."

"It'll never happen," she said with a smile, stretching her arms behind her head in pin-up pose. "I'm never getting older!"

We left the café table and took a slow walk back to our cabin. Karen wore her sarong around her waist but this time left it open in the front, so that with each step it billowed open and revealed her naked state as she walked.

Once in the cabin she threw it off and walked into her room naked, re appearing a moment later with sunscreen.

"It's going to be fierce today," she said. "You better get some lotion on too."

She stood in front of the mirror, checking over herself and covering her arms and legs with sunscreen. As she reached the top of her legs she quickly rubbed the lotion over her pussy before reaching for more and doing her tummy and breasts.

I went to her side and got a handful of lotion and quickly covered my self from neck to knee, and for the moment we were silently engrossed in the process and paid each other little heed.

"Do my back?" she asked.

I got a generous amount of cream and spread it over her back and shoulders. The sides of her breasts jutted out a little and it was almost impossible to avoid touching them but I made it as clinical and as matter-of-fact as I could. I looked up into the mirror to see her smiling at me sardonically.

"God, Tim," she said. "Don't be so timid. I won't break. Can you do the bottom half please?"

I bent over and did the back of her thighs and calves, studiously avoiding her bum and her upper thighs and what lay between.

"Done."

"OK," she said. "Turn around and I'll do you."

There was nothing timid about my sister. She slapped the sunscreen on my back and shoulders and rubbed it in vigorously. She did the back of my arms and then my calves and thighs bending low as she did.

"Gee, you have a white bum for a Nudist," she giggled and squeezed out a great blob of lotion onto my bum - way too much lotion.

"Oops," she said and began to smear it around as much as she could to get rid of it

Her hands ran up my inner thighs a few times, and each time accidentally brushed my balls. I don't care who you are -- an Easter island statue would feel aroused with a woman's lotion covered hand touching his balls -- and I began to swell up despite myself.

"Whoa! I'm done!" I said, moving away from her and finishing the sunscreen application myself.

"Chicken!" Karen laughed.

"Ok," she asked as we went out to the sunlit porch. "What's the agenda today?"

"We could go for a walk?" I suggested.

"Too hot."

"Canoeing?"

"Too strenuous."

"The pool?"

"Too early."

"Are you trying to be difficult? " I asked. "How about you decide?"

"Mmmm," she thought a moment. "Let's try the recreation hall?"

Five minutes later we were in the comparative coolness of the recreation hall. It boasted sofas, a small library, table tennis and a pool table. Karen wandered about a little checking out all the photos posted on the wall and leafing through the nudist magazines on display, before challenging me to a game of pool.

We racked up the balls and she won the toss for the first break.

"This is going to be harder than I thought," she said as she bent over the table with her cue stick.

"Why?"

"Because playing naked my bloody boobs are going to get in the way," she laughed.

I could see her point. Her heavy breasts hung and swayed below her as she bent over, interfering with her aim.

"OK," I said. "I'll give you two balls start as a handicap."

She looked up and smirked. "The last thing I need," she said. "Is two balls from my brother." And with that she smacked the cue ball hard, splitting the triangle of balls and sinking three on the first shot.

"Hustler," I laughed.

She won that game, and the next, and the one after that too. I won't say my sister is a cheat, but she did have an uncanny knack of standing at the table opposite me absentmindedly examining her boobs or flicking imaginary dust from her remaining pussy hair just as I was trying to line up my cue shots.

"That's $300 you owe me. Want to make it double or nothing?" she was saying just as Mike and his wife Miyako wandered in.

"Hey dude," Mike called. "Hot one eh?"

I introduced Karen to the couple and she challenged them to a game of doubles.

Mike was up for it but Miyako had never played the game before and it was cute to watch the way he had to hug her from behind and teach her how to hold the cue.

After a few practice shots and some debate about the rules we began the game, and this time as Karen was on my side it was poor Mike who had to put up with her subtle distracting tactics.

Mike played a good game and had he a better partner I am sure we would have lost. But it was indescribably cute the way Miyako giggled as she messed up each shot and the sight of her little bum with its smooth pussy peeking out from beneath as she leant over the table as far as she could go was adorable.

Karen was taking most of our tricky shots and we were well on the way to winning when Mike said to her.

" I know your game, Karen. And two can play that." And with that he stood opposite her on the table and moved his cock so it lay flat on the green felt, his balls resting on the cushion.

Miyako giggled and Karen was on the verge of a fit of laughter.

"Careful," she said. " I haven't missed a ball all day!" and she pretended to aim for his scrotum before turning left and potting the black to give us the victory.

It was clear that Miyako and I were outclassed by our partners, so we opted to sit the next game out and let Mike and Karen go head to head.

That turned out to be a longer game and at the start of it they both agreed they would use no 'interfering' tactics.

They played seriously, each one taking time over their shots while Miyako and I sat in nearby chairs and watched.

She had her camera with her, and after looking all around and over her shoulder, she scrolled through the photos I had taken that morning. Showing me each one and asking if I thought it was good enough to keep.

"They all look wonderful," I told her. "And thanks again for letting me be there."

"It was the first time we did anything like that," she said. "When we decided to come here we thought we would just try nudism, but I think we are still both too excited by it to be good nudists."

"If you'll take my advice," I said. "I would have your fun, but try and be discreet, there are some people who would not appreciate that sort of thing."

"Oh we will," she said. "We don't want to offend anyone."

I wondered, not for the first time, what proportion of nudists truly adhered to the 'non-sexual nudity' school of thought. Convention dictates that we hardly ever discuss it openly, but in my twenty years as a nudist, I have met many others that engaged, if not in sex, at least in titillation, flirting, and innuendo to greater or lesser degrees, and the last few days had certainly proved that perfectly 'normal' nudists would engage in some sort of sexual play if the situation was right. My own view was becoming that there was no such thing as an average or 'normal' nudist. Some were strictly 'non-sexual' some were out and out swingers, and in between there was a vast spectrum of tastes and motivations for going naked, and as long as polite boundaries and club rules were not crossed, who was anyone to judge others?

I wanted to talk to Karen about it further, to sound out my views with her and make sure I wasn't just seeking a way to justify my own behavior. I knew from our discussions so far that she would have an honest answer for me.

Mike and Karen's game ended, with a narrow win for Mike. Some others had come to the rec hall and Karen and Mike gave up the pool table to another couple and joined Miyako and I. Miyako hurriedly put away her camera and we four fell to chatting about everyday things.

The morning wore on and Deb and Trev entered the hall with one of the club owners.

They were carrying speakers and a sound system, which they got busy setting up on the small stage at one end of the hall.

"Hey, Karen," called Deb. "Don't forget it's Karaoke night tonight! We'd love to see you here."

We introduced our new friends to Deb and Trev and the four of us helped them with the speakers and hung around the hall with them for a while, putting up tinsel and glitter and other decorations about the walls.

It was all so natural and friendly, and although Deb and Trev took in the fact that Karen was now happily naked, no big deal was made of it. It was one of those times when concentration with other things takes over and everyone seems to forget about the nudity. It can easily happen and when it does it is a good feeling. I have seen people drive out the front gate of the camp, completely forgetting that they were naked as they did so. That is one of the real joys of nudity - total comfort.

We all drifted over to the pool area. Outside was blazing hot and we grouped together in the shade of the awning. Val and Rod were there floating in the pool and at the sight of Karen walking bare-assed by them, Val gave a joke wolf --whistle and said, "Looking good, Pet!"

Karen laughed and wiggled her hips at them as she passed by.

We sat around in the shade, talking about the heat and discussing lunch plans.

"Too hot to eat," said Karen. "All I want is an ice cream today, and a cold drink."

Trev patted imaginary pockets, "Can't help you there," he said. "Seem to have lost my wallet."

"That's fine," said Karen with a look at me. "Tim has plenty of money, don't you?"

Right there and then I made a deal with her that I would pay for absolutely anything she wanted, but it would be her walking to the store, not me.

Mike and Miyako had brought their scrabble game with them and soon had Deb and Trev engrossed in a game. Miyako was next to her husband with her unique way of sitting with one leg tucked under her bum, which so delightfully exposed her little pussy. Deb sat on the table itself, her feet on the bench and her round bottom pointed straight at me. Karen sat beside me, flicking through a nudist magazine and acting as adjudicator when people tried dubious words on the scrabble board.

"Are rude words allowed?" asked Miyako

"How rude?" said Deb.

In answer Miyako laid out letters adjacent to a "C" and spelt "clitoris."

"That's not a rude word," said Deb.

"Hey, well done," I said. " I never would have found that."

"That's not what your wife tells me," said Karen, and the table broke into peals of laughter.

At Trev's insistence the game rules where changed so that ONLY rude words were allowed from now on. It all got a bit hilarious, especially when Miyako insisted that 'swallow' was a rude word and Karen had to over-rule her.

Val and Rod left the pool and wandered over to where we sat. It was getting hotter and we all felt a bit lethargic. Karen repeated her request for ice cream and I reminded her that she had to go buy it.

In revenge she took a 50 from my wallet and asked the whole table what they wanted. With a handful of orders for ice cream and drinks she walked off to the store, and it may have been my imagination, but in her natural state her gait seemed to be a little more sensuous, an indefinable change in the way she swung her hips as she walked.

I was watching her go when Mike said to me; "Dude, your sister is hot!"

"Rude!" said Miyako.

"She is beautiful," said Val. "Inside and out."

"Yes she is," I agreed. "And she is my best friend."

Until I had said it I had never realized how true that was. Karen had always been there for me, my whole life, and aside from my wife, she was the person whose company I most treasured.

"Aren't you sweet?" said Val.

"Man," began Trev," If I had a sister like that I'd..."

Deb punched him before he could finish and I was glad when Val turned the conversation elsewhere.

Karen soon returned with the goodies and as we ate and drank the ladies all decided to have a sunbathe. Soon the four of them were laying face up on towels before us. We guys sat on at the table yakking, all of us aware of the four very different pussies that were on display for us. We made no comment, but by mutual agreement we all kept our eyes on the visual treat right before us: Val with her bald pussy and her slightly protruding inner lips, Deb and her full round mound with its hard bump of clitoral hood, Miyako with her tiny pussy, hardly more than a crease between her legs, and Karen, a long dark line of two narrow but dark pussy lips, curving from her remaining patch of pubic hair all the way down till they were lost between her fleshy thighs.

None of us felt lustful, we just enjoyed the beauty before us, and when they all rolled over in unison, the sight of their four bums, round and glistening with small beads of sweat, were an equally appealing sight. This was becoming the most perfect of holidays.

The afternoon passed slowly. It was hot and sultry and apart from the occasional dip in the pool we did almost nothing for the rest of the day.

As the sun began to go down, people drifted in and out of the pool area, bringing their beer and wine for the 'happy hour'.

Karen and I weren't feeling much like drinking and at around six we headed back to our cabin.

We worked together in the kitchen and made a light meal of cold meat and a pasta salad and ate together on the porch.

After eating we put our chairs side by side, our feet up on the porch railing and watched the last rays of the sun disappearing.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"Very much," I said. "And you?"

"Yes. It's the best."

I was about to talk to her about my earlier thoughts on Nudism, but Deb and Val appeared at our porch rail.

"We've come to take your sister away," said Deb

"Oh?" I asked. "And may I ask why?"

"Karaoke night is fancy dress," said Deb. "We need to get her dressed up."

Karen shrugged and stood up.

"I'm sure Tim wont mind doing the dishes," said Val, and the three of them walked off down the track. I cleaned away the dinner plates, poured a glass of wine and sat reading until I dozed off in my chair.

I was awoken by Rod and Trev pelting bottle tops at me.

The stars were out and already the sounds of music were coming from the rec hall.

Trev wore an oversize cowboy had and a fake mustache, along with a belt with toy guns in holsters. Rod wore a top hat, a monocle, white cuffs on his sleeveless arms and carried a cane. They were both otherwise nude.

"Not dressed yet?" asked Rod.

" I wasn't expecting a fancy dress party," I said. "I got nothing."

"Soon fix that," said Trev and he ran up the stairs and into the cabin before I could stop him.

He was out again a moment later with a bed sheet.

"Simplest solution," he said. "Toga!" and wrapped the sheet over my shoulder and around my waist in a reasonable imitation of a Roman. Rod had been busy stripping a few vines from a nearby ivy plant and fashioned a laurel wreath and placed it on my head.

"Hail Caeser!" they both saluted and led me away from the cabin.

"Have you guys been drinking? " I asked.

"Don't ask silly questions." Said Trev. "You're already late and your poor sister is worried sick about you."

Inside the rec hall the music was pumping and there must have easily been sixty people there, sitting around the tables and dancing on the floor. Although a few people were stark naked, most had made some sort of effort at fancy dress. Lingerie was common, as were loincloths, makeup, and Indian feather head-dresses. I saw the odd toga here and there, men in cowboy hats, a guy with a construction hard hat and a tool belt, a lady dressed as a genie, and one beautiful silver haired grandmother with wings and a fairy wand.

The boys led me over to a table where our friends sat. Val was there, naked but painted head to foot in tribal patterns. Mike had come as a pirate with an eye patch and a toy sword, and Miyako had her hair tied up on top of her head, and seemed to be wearing a cloth nappy. I did not get it until she explained she had dressed as a sumo wrestler.

Deb and Karen were nowhere to be seen and when I asked about them Mike said. "Hang on. They are up next."

Up on the stage an aging cowboy was just finishing his rendition of "King of the Road." to thunderous applause and the MC was coming to the mic to announce the next act.

"A lot of you know Deb and how hard it is to keep her from singing," he began, to cheers and laughter. "Well tonight she is going to give us a duet with a first time visitor to the camp! Would you put your hands together for Deb and Karen!"

From an area off to the side Deb jumped up on stage. She wore an Audrey Hepburn large black hat, long white gloves and painted on her tummy were the words 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' with an arrow pointing down to her pussy.

She took a mic and held out her left hand, and taking her hand and climbing on to the stage was my sister. She had white flowers in her hair, and silver bracelets all up and down her arms and around her ankles. Indian henna designs covered her face and her breasts and belly, and wrapped around her waist was a sash of scarlet silk. It was tied in a knot and designed to cover her pussy but with every move she made it swayed and revealed her bare sex, the small tuft of pubic hair shining with silver glitter.

I sat amazed at how wanton she looked in the outfit, and then they both lifted their mics and the music began.

They had chosen a raunchy classic "Big Spender" and for the next 5 minutes they both strutted the small stage, each trying to outdo the other in both sultry vocals and dance moves. As the song neared its climax Deb was blatantly thrusting her hips forward, allowing all the closer spectators a view of her pussy, while Deb was leaning forward and shaking her breasts at the audience.

12