Sister's Lap Dance

Story Info
Sister does a lap dance.
4.3k words
4.49
319.3k
368
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
459 Followers

*** All characters are 18 or older at the time of this story ***

I was feeling miserable that Saturday night. My girlfriend had dumped me for a jerk the week before. Then, the very next day, I received a DUI on my way home after hanging around with the guys. My parents weren't happy having to pay all the expenses associated with defending my DUI. Moreover, until the case was heard, my driver's license was taken away. Still dependent on my parents to shelter me and pay my college tuition fees, I had no option but to lay low and stay off my parent's radar for at least a while.

My dad worked as an air traffic controller and had the night shift that day. My sister Nikkie was out on a date, so I watched TV in the den with Mom. I couldn't even remember the last time I sat with Mom to watch TV since I typically watch something on my laptop in the privacy of my room.

After a few glasses of wine, Mom retired to bed upstairs around midnight. Feeling lazy, I remained in the den, sipping wine from the bottle I lifted from Dad's liquor cabinet. I was beginning to feel the effects of wine and feeling sleepy enough to hit the sack when my younger sister Nikkie, who is 18, returned from her date.

"Hey! It's you. I thought Mom fell asleep with the TV on. What a surprise! You came home before I did?" She greeted me as she entered the den.

"No, I didn't go out, remember, no chick to go out with, no driver's license translates to staying home, right?" I answered with a fake grin.

"That's right. I forgot. It must be hard on you to spend your Saturday at home." Nikkie said, sitting next to me on the sofa. I smelled the unmistakable odor of alcohol mixed with bubblegum coming from her mouth even when she was a couple of feet away.

"Sure, is it hard to stay home on a Saturday night? More than one way, you know..." I said, revealing my bitterness.

Nikkie rolled her eyes and gave me a strange look.

"Oh... I get it. It is hard in more than one way. Hmm... I thought you guys take things into your own hands in a situation like that." She chucked, rolling her eyes. She had caught me off-guard and twisted my words to tease me.

I turned my head and looked at her but said nothing, although we have had a very close relationship and have frequently played with twisting words to tease one another. However, I was hesitant to reply, knowing what she meant. I smiled and glanced at her. Nikkie was known for her beauty, but she looked incredibly gorgeous by how she dressed and appeared that night. Her eyes sparkled in the dim lights of the room. The tight, body-fitting blouse and knee-length short black skirt outlined every curve of her body. I have always thought of her as a very sexy girl but don't remember thinking of her in lewd terms. Sister and sexy somehow didn't seem to go together. However, we have both enjoyed casual touching, pushing, shoving, etc., playfully, but that stopped short of getting close to anything funky.

"How was your date?" I asked, changing the topic. "I am sure you got fed with something hard. Huh?" I smirked, scrutinizing her frame and watching her eyes.

At times, when Nikkie felt like talking about her dates, she candidly shared the most intimate details. Then, there were other times that she smiled or gave a short answer when she wasn't comfortable. During the last few months, however, she has shared a bit more about her sex life, revealing her ease of sharing such information with me.

"Complete waste..." Nikkie said, rolling her eyes. "He is handsome; I like him, and all you know? But he dashed from first to third base, and then he couldn't get it up." Nikkie laughed, but she seemed disappointed.

"REALLY? Who wouldn't get an instant woody just by looking at you? Loser!" I said, as it seemed far-fetched to even think a guy was not being able to get it up for my sister, who looked gorgeous and very seductive.

"Shit happens. Maybe the guy was too nervous or something to get laid." I grinned as my eyes traveled over her black nylon stockings-covered legs, tight black skirt, and fitted blouse that didn't hide anything. She looked stunning.

Nikkie smiled but didn't respond. Her eyes were drawn to the TV.

"No wonder you were having a hard-on - I mean a hard time." She chuckled, looking at the TV. "I just noticed what you've been watching?" Nikkie sniggered, moving her long neck away from the TV back to me momentarily, and then her eyes were drawn back to the TV. The movie scene on the premium channel was in a strip club where a girl in a thong and a skimpy top that barely covered her breasts stood between a guy's parted legs with her back lurched forward and butt up in the air, almost touching his nose. Her body moved in rhythm to the music as she slowly lowered her butt onto the guy's lap and started grinding it slowly. Then she raised her butt, teasing him with it inches close to his nose again.

"Ohh, that...? Some old movie that I started watching..." I said. "It is about a small-town girl trying to become a showgirl in Vegas." I sat next to her again, sipping my wine.

"No wonder you are having a hard time. Time to take matters into your hands, bro." Nikkie chuckled.

"Man got to what he's got to do, but I am not desperate enough to take it to my hands yet, sis." I brushed her off her playful words.

"So, do guys really like that sort of stuff, ugh?" Nikkie asked, not wanting to let me off-topic.

"What? Lap dances? I guess guys like that sort of stuff sometimes."

"Have you ever had a lap dance...? Just like what we just saw on TV?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I am just curious, that's all." She chortled and smiled wickedly. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me..."

After thinking about the few lap dances that I had gotten in the past, especially on one occasion when the cutie had ground my cock with her butt till I almost shot my load inside my pants, I smiled and told her that I had received a few lap dances.

"So, you guys get all wild and hot when a girl rubs her ass on your laps, and you are willing to pay for it?" My sister asked, surprised by my answer. Perhaps she was curious.

"It's fun, you know. I don't know about other guys, but I don't get all wild and hot because a girl rubbed her ass all over my pants." I said, looking at her face.

"Bullshit... If guys don't get all worked up, why would they even pay money to get a girl to rub her ass all over their crotches?' Nikkie giggled, guzzled away the last drops of wine from my bottle, took the empty bottle, and vanished from my eyes momentarily. When she returned, she handed me my glass of wine and gave me a wicked but frolicsome smile, standing before me for a good minute or so.

"Dad never drinks this wine. He'll never know we had a glass or two." She said, smiling. "Just curious... So, if you don't get all worked up and hard when you get a lap dance? Stop lying, bro." Nikkie said teasingly, but I could see she was fishing for more.

"Maybe some guys get worked up," I smirked, remembering when I almost ruined my pants. "But I need much more than that to get excited." I lied.

"I'll bet!" Nikkie said, sucking in her lower lip. "I'll bet you get fired up in no time." She chuckled.

"Heck no... I need skin, you know what I mean? I need the skin on my skin to get worked up. No skin on skin, like I said, no wood for this guy." I bragged.

"I see!" Nikkie said, giving me a mischievous look. Then, without any warning, she turned around and sat on my lap, all within the blink of an eye. She sat on where my cock was for about a few seconds without moving or saying a word. Then she moved her hip back and forth very lightly and playfully.

"There you go, Nate. Did that harden your hard time or lessen it?" She giggled.

"Like I said, it won't work for this guy..." I was truthful as her butt shifting on my crotch did not affect whatsoever on my cock.

Hearing my comments, Nikkie became motivated enough to imitate the scene played on TV by slowly twisting her butt on my lap and twiddling with my member. She went on for minutes without stopping. Her rhythm picked up as she continued. I was amazed at how quickly Nikkie learned to toy with me as the stripper did on TV. Initially, I thought that Nikkie would stop grinding her butt after a minute or so, but she didn't. When my cock began to get stiffened, she surely must have felt it to give her the red light to stop, but she went on. Then my bulge was pointing straight down my pant leg, and Nikkie had to have felt it pressed against her thigh and her butt. I could feel her squirming around so that she was basically rolling back and forth over my cock, and it was putting me in agony. She slowed her moves and then came to a stop.

"This is hard work, you know?" She chortled, impishly pressing her butt intentionally on my hard-on.

"So, is that all there is to a lap dance? And let me remind the guy who said he needs the skin on skin to get hard that he is most likely hard now." Nikkie gurgled, slowing down.

"Are you kidding? No, I am not even close to being hard." I lied, trying to cover up my arousal. "You got to do more... If you managed to get your guy hard, you have to turn around and saddle his lap facing him and dance more," I said in anticipation of prolonging her action on my lap.

"Oh... really?" Nikkie chuckled. "I don't even believe I did what I just did to my brother, and now you want me to sit on your lap facing you?" She gave me a playful smile, and I was encouraged that she seemed game, given how she asked.

"I can't saddle your lap with this tight skirt. It will rip apart if I try..." Nikkie said, getting off my lap to inspect the skirt that she had on. Her eyes moved back and forth between my visible hard-on, my face, and her tight skirt that ended just above her knees.

"If you want my suggestions, first you have to be dressed and act like a stripper, you know? Start by lifting your skirt, not all the way, just enough. Then you have to let your guy see what you got on your chest. Not topless... blouse stays, bra goes... So, he can use his imagination to measure what you got under your blouse." I inspired her. I was keen on getting her back on my lap, hopefully with less material on her. Even though I had never had any lustful thoughts about my sister before, I waited, entertaining newfound ideas in optimism, to have the pleasure of shooting my load somehow. If nothing else, a little bit of kink.

"I don't want to lift my skirt and show you my fat legs and butt..." Nikkie mumbled, but I didn't think she made a persuasive case. Then she chuckled naughtily.

"Nikkie, thousands of girls will kill to have an ass like yours and nice legs like yours. They are gorgeous, so you shouldn't be ashamed of them. Learning to do a lap dance was your idea. I am only telling how girls at the joint do it." I said, trying my best to sound sincere.

"Interesting!" she said. "Don't laugh... Let me give it a shot." she said, "Ok. No laughing or teasing."

Then, she slowly began to rock her hips back and forth. Nikkie turned and smiled at me. Her hand grabbed the hem of her skirt, and she slowly slid it up her legs. With each movement, her little skirt rolled and rode up her legs and then settled back down. I looked in admiration at those perfect long legs with thigh-high nylons. I was mesmerized by the contrast between her black nylons and the creamy skin above. My cock twitched instantly.

"And you said the bra got to go. Let me do that." she laughed, reaching behind and under her blouse. I was speechless. I looked on as Nikkie unhooked her bra and pushed it just below her mounds, and she laughed hysterically.

"I still don't believe I am doing this silly stuff..." she said. "Now, no skin on skin got it. But let's see if you get hard if I grind my ass on your lap just the way you asked me to." All while maintaining a teasing smile. "You'll have to pay dearly if you lose," Nikkie warned.

My cock pulsed right away, looking at Nikkie in thigh-high black stockings with a lace top, revealing the top part of her creamy thighs and thin sexy black panties. Her tight shirt showed the outline of her breasts that weren't overly large or too small. She smiled timidly at first, then it turned into an impish smile and then a giggle.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Awesome. I have no words to describe, but if I see you at a strip joint, I'll probably empty my wallet to get you on my lap." I grinned as I looked on, drooling. Her elegant thighs had so much flesh, yet no flabbiness was visible. I was mesmerized by her marvelous pair of thighs, thin black thongs that didn't cover much of her pussy that was obvious just above the rolled-up skirt, and her full and bouncy butt wobbled as she turned around even more seductively to allow me to take a good look. I sat there slobbering for her to make the predictable next move.

"I feel a little weird doing this. No touching! Got it?" Nikkie muttered as she knelt on either side of me on the couch, lowering her butt near my knees first. She reached and placed her hands on my shoulders and slid forward, rubbing the entire length of my hard-on with her butt, and then waited for good ten seconds just staring at my face with an impish sparkle in her eye. We said nothing but look at each other and grin. She seemed to be a little hesitant or wanted me to lead her on first, which left me in misery. Then, eventually, she decisively turned my worry into pleasure. Nikkie started slow, moved her butt softly over my cloth-clad hard-on, and picked up speed as she went. It felt lecherous, hot, and steamy, with her body making contact with my pre-cum oozing cock. She moved back and forth and back and forth before my hips involuntarily joined her in concert.

She stopped her movement abruptly again to ask, "So, do those girls touch you or allow you to touch them?"

"Sure. You can touch if a girl takes your hands and places it on her body. The girl has to lead."

"Ok!" She said, resuming her movement. "I am not going to ask you to touch me, but if you want, you can." She said, dropping another bomb. I was amazed but ecstatic to hear her terms. Without any protest, I quickly grabbed her ass with my hands moving, pulling her gently and squeezing her fantastic butt. As my hands worked her ass, I took every chance that I got to pull her thong down, allowing more room between it and her pussy, which I intuited was incredibly wet and steamy.

"This is kind of twisted but feels different and good." My sister whispered. "What else should I do now?"

"They take their tops off for their favorite clients. You can do that if you like." I said with a burning desire to see her breasts and exploit the opportunity to play with them.

"For a guy in hardship, you drive a hard bargain, don't you?" Nikkie giggled at my appeal but didn't object when I started unbuttoning her blouse. I felt so wicked! Still moving my hips, I spread her blouse open, and then Nikkie dropped her arms, allowing me to remove her already unhooked bra completely. A sign of indecision wasn't visible from her facial expressions at all. I removed it from her arms and held it up, pretending to examine it. Once she was free of garments covering her breasts, she leaned and hugged me before I took one breast at a time in my hands to fondle and suck each of her sprightly nipples.

"You are naughty..." She purred. "Just this time only, ok? Never again, right?"

"Yes, just this time. Never again." I repeated after her to reassure.

As I relentlessly paid tribute to her soft breasts as they were full of molasses, my sister moaned softly, repositioning herself on my lap and spreading her legs wide apart. By doing so, she brought the front of her pussy mound over my bulging cock. But for my utter discontent with her thin thong and my shorts that were blocking any contact, I would have had my cock right inside her soppy pussy in one move. Still, having endured pain for this long, I decided to be patient and wait for the outcome, whatever it happened to be initially.

After a while, my patience began to wear off, and I became obsessed with the idea of making some contact with my cock on her soft skin. Within her pussy or an outercourse. I reached out and held her hips and let my hands wander softly along her delicious thighs, forward and over her knees. When my hands slid back up and stayed on the bare part of flesh on her thighs. When my right hand disappeared inside her thong from the side, she held back, conceivably, to allow my fingers to advance further inside, holding her lower lip in her teeth as my fingers dangled in seek of her sensitive clit. As soon as she resumed her slow grinding, I reached back and pulled her thong from the rear, in that way making room in the front of her thing for my hand to roam.

My hand had no trouble finding my sister's soaked pussy. With a desire to boost the delicious mood and experience, I ran a finger up and down her slit, teasing her clit on every trip. Nikkie's breathing became more profound when I rubbed her and applied pressure on her mound with each frontward move over my lap. There we were. I had one hand squeezing her butt and the other in her slit while my mouth mooched over her luscious breasts. It was an intoxicating experience. Nikkie moaned, leaped forward to kiss my neck, and humped seriously.

As I began to consider possible options to remove the garment that prevented my aching cock from making skin contact, my sister stopped humping and asked.

"Have you ever... I mean... have you finished doing like this with a lap dancer?" As if she had read my mind.

"I told you before, no... No Nikkie I have never... If I can make skin contact, I will burst out without any trouble." I said, wishing to find a way to get her thong as well as my shorts off to intensify the sensations that our little play brought.

"If you want to, I don't mind?" She hissed. "But no sticking it inside, you promise?" Tentatively, Nikkie agreed to allow skin contact, but she specifically didn't want me to fuck her in her pussy. Considering that I was dying for relief, I figured a dry hump was better than a hand job under the circumstance.

Not wanting to waste any more time than it was absolutely necessary, I held her thongs by the waistband and pulled them down as she leaned to one side, raising her leg to assist me. No sooner was it off one leg; I raised my hip and pulled my pants down, giving much-desired room for my hard-on to bounce free and proud. Nikkie gave an amused look eyeing my cock that stood still as a flagpole with one eye pointed directly at her.

"I can't sit on your lap with your thing sticking up like this..." Nikkie complained cunningly yet seductively and shook her head, never losing eye contact with me. After observing my hard-on, she seemed shocked by what she saw; she reached down and pressed the palm of her hand against my cock, pressing it against my stomach. I gasped as her hand made contact with my cock. Ohh...her touch felt heavenly after my cock was relentlessly being rubbed against my own skin and pants. I knew my prospects were good as she positioned herself on my lap again, still carefully keeping my cock away from her pussy, yet when she settled, she leaned forward, holding my shoulders to place her slit along my shaft carefully. She looked again and smiled. It was hard not to notice the burning desire and lust written all over my sister's face. She slowly lifted her hips, rubbing my entire length along the way and down, sending shivers through my body. She continued her up-and-down motion slowly but steadily, hissing, "Ahh...Ohh...Mmmm..." with each swing of her hip. I felt my sister's pussy opening with each "Ahh..." that fled her mouth. The wetness, so full and luscious, began dribbling down the inside of my thighs.

It was a hard act to follow for any stripper. However, the pace at which she rubbed her slick fulsome slit gliding over my shaft was causing so much turmoil I feared unloading all over the outer edges of her pussy, which I no longer thought was acceptable. With my hand, I pressed my shaft down and held it up, pressing against her opening as she slid up and ready to weigh down, hoping for the best.

ares2009
ares2009
459 Followers
12