Sisters' Misters Ch. 03

Story Info
Big Day on Saturday.
4k words
4.58
56.9k
58

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers

It was Saturday morning.

Jennifer knocked on the door of the bedroom where her kid sister, Chelsea, had spent the night with their friend, Scoot.

Since they had all seen each other naked and fucking the night before, Jennifer felt no great need for privacy and she opened the unlocked bedroom door. Scoot was taking up two-thirds of the sofa-bed with Chelsea curled up next to him, one arm on his chest. Chelsea's grapefruit-sized breast was visible but most of her and Scoot were covered by the sheet and blanket. They both began to stir at the sound of the intrusion.

"Come on you two," Jen said softly, "We don't want to waste the whole day sleeping. I made coffee and bought some bagels. We've got stuff to do today if you want to get up."

"Okay," Scoot said groggily, "Let me fuck Chelsea real quick and we'll get a shower and be right out."

"Great," Jennifer said, adding, "Don't fuck him too hard, Chelsea!"

That brought a smile to Chelsea, who hadn't fully opened her eyes yet. Chelsea had heard what her sister and Scoot said, though, and she loved the way that Scoot just announced that he was going to "fuck Chelsea real quick." She liked to think of herself as an independent young female but she had never been with a man as big and powerful as Scoot and she liked the ownership and control that he was imposing on her. Chelsea opened her eyes and lifted her head to give Scoot a kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, honey," Chelsea said before their lips met. Lying there, she studied Scoot's skin, deciding it was actually very dark brown in color, bordering on black. She thought about how much she had changed since yesterday. She wasn't interested in black guys then; today she's waking up in bed with one.

"Morning baby," Scoot uttered, accepting Chelsea's kiss, then saying, "I've got to take a piss before we fuck," as he tossed off the covers.

Chelsea said she had to go too as Scoot exited the bedroom, heading for the toilet next door. After Scoot finished taking a long leak he told Chelsea he'd be waiting for her and left the bathroom. Chelsea lowered the toilet seat and sat down to pee. She noticed that her pussy was a little crusty with dried cum. There wasn't much, considering, and she was happy to think that most of Scoot's sperm had been absorbed deep inside her. Chelsea wet a washcloth and quickly scrubbed her pussy and her crotch.

Chelsea then reached into her small overnight bag on the sink and took out her toothbrush and her pack of birth control pills. Ever since she started on oral contraceptives she made it a ritual to take her pill first thing in the morning. She opened the plastic container but paused before pushing out the next pill. She thought of how Jen had cautioned her to keep taking the pill, but the idea of having unprotected sex with Scoot was too wild and exciting to resist. She closed the pack without taking her daily dose and tossed it back in her bag.

In the back of her mind, Chelsea told herself that missing one pill wouldn't really put her at risk. But, actually, it was risky, given her specific prescription and her current hormonal cycle. If she were to miss a second pill pregnancy would be a distinct possibility.

Chelsea reentered the bedroom where Scoot was lying on his back, slowly stroking his increasingly rigid cock. In the morning sunlight it was apparent that his penis and scrotum were a shade darker than the rest of him. Chelsea grinned at the sight and said, "You're getting ready for me, sweetheart." Scoot turned to his side, extended his arms and lifted Chelsea off her feet and onto him.

"Suck my dick, baby, and let me see your pussy," Scoot instructed, moving her into a 69 position. As Chelsea began to kiss and lick his enlarging cock Scoot began to kiss and lick her pussy. Scoot intended to speed up the foreplay on this round, and his tongue action quickly had the desired effect on his teenaged partner.

"Mmmmm," Chelsea purred as she took Scoot into her mouth and felt her pussy responding to the stimulation. After a few minutes Chelsea started squirming and moaning louder. When Scoot's lips detected that Chelsea was wet and well lubricated with her own juices and his saliva he used his hands on her hips to turn her around and bring her pussy next to his now fully erect cock.

Chelsea looked down between her legs and using one hand, she poked Scoot's cock into her hole. She only had to push a little to properly impale herself.

"Oh baby, it feels better every time," Chelsea said loudly, "my pussy is getting all stretched out for you and it feels so fucking good!"

"It's not your pussy anymore," Scoot said, "It's my pussy now and it is getting better every time.

"It is your pussy, Darling," Chelsea shouted, "it's yours and I'm yours to fuck whenever and wherever you want!"

"I'm going to cum pretty quick," Scoot informed Chelsea, who was in the throes of an intense orgasm.

Panting and pumping Scoot's cock with her pussy, Chelsea sputtered, "Cum in me, honey. Shoot another load deep inside. I'm not on the pill and I want your baby. Make me pregnant!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Scoot grunted as he came inside Chelsea with a large and potent load, stockpiled during his time asleep.

Chelsea rested herself on top of Scoot and gently kissed his lips and smiled. He rolled her over onto her back and placed his hand between her cute belly button and her now gaping pussy. He rubbed her belly and said, "this is where our little nigger baby is. With a little luck you and Jennifer will have matching baby bumps and you can both get big and round together." Scoot then slid his hand up to squeeze Chelsea's boob, saying, "Your tits will be beautiful when they're full."

"And you'll be my baby-daddy, sweetheart," Chelsea almost whispered.

"Well, Jennifer is going to come looking for us again, so we better get going," Scoot said as he nudged Chelsea to get off the bed.

"Let's get a shower," Scoot said as he took Chelsea by the hand and led her into the bathroom.

Under the hot running water, Scoot and Chelsea kissed repeatedly and each rubbed soap on the other. Chelsea loved having Scoot run his soapy hands all over her boobs and around her tight ass and slightly sore pussy. Scoot loved the way that Chelsea ran the bar of soap up and down his flaccid penis. Chelsea said, "Looks like it's coming back to life," as the cock responded to her touch by gradually gaining size.

Chelsea thought she was in for more intercourse in the shower, but Scoot abruptly turned the water off and said they needed to get going. Scoot then took a bath towel and dried Chelsea off, having fun by saying he was going to "get behind her ears" and needed to "shine up" her nipples as he playfully blotted her dripping wet body with the towel.

The naked couple then retreated to their bedroom to dress. Scoot put on the same clothes he wore yesterday, since he had nothing else. Chelsea chose a pair of Capri pants and a slightly low cut pink top that showed some cleavage when she wore her pushup bra with it. They went to the kitchen where Jennifer and Jamal were sitting at the table, having coffee and bagels.

"Good morning," Jen said, "I hope you slept well. It took us a while to doze off with all the noise you were making!"

Chelsea chuckled and said, "I heard some 'fuck me Jamal's' coming from your room too, or maybe I was just dreaming." They all laughed.

"This little bitch tuckered me out," Scoot said, squeezing Chelsea's butt cheek through her pants.

As Chelsea and Scoot joined them at the table Jennifer said she wanted to run by the mall and make another stop. Scoot said he needed to swing by his place to get some stuff, in case he was to spend another night with Chelsea.

"Get whatever you need, honey, but you and your cock will be spending tonight with me!" Chelsea said, leaning over to kiss Scoot's lips.

"You got any weed at your place?" Jamal asked Scoot.

"Oh, I got some real good shit," Scoot bragged. "Don't let me forget to grab it."

Chelsea was a bit apprehensive at hearing about the weed. She had never smoked before but knew she would be expected to partake when the others indulged, assuming her sister would be smoking along with the guys. Chelsea thought about saying that she was allergic to pot, but decided that excuse was too lame. She figured she would just have to go with the flow.

After breakfast the foursome piled into Jamal's car and headed out. Chelsea said she wanted to look at makeup. Jennifer said they could go to the cosmetic counter while the guys wandered around. Before the girls and guys parted ways at the store Chelsea gave Scoot a big kiss on the mouth - her first time kissing a black man in public - and it did catch the eyes of several shoppers, a couple of them shaking their heads and whispering something to each other.

Chelsea told her big sister that she wanted to buy some red lipstick and red nail polish. "I think it'll be a real turn-on to grab that big black cock with bright red nails," Chelsea confided with a sly grin.

As they perused the selection at the counter, Chelsea poked Jen and whispered, "Check out those cute guys on my left." Two young black men were pricing perfume about 10 feet away.

"I really love the dreadlocks on that tall one," Chelsea gushed, adding, "There's a black boy in my English class with dreads halfway down his back. I'd love to get my hands on them!"

"I'm sure he'd love to get his hands on you too," Jennifer said. "Black boys all want to fuck white girls." A few moments later Jen added, "You know, you're starting to sound like you've really gone black!"

Chelsea just smiled.

After Chelsea bought her nail polish and lipstick Jennifer led her to the women's clothing section, then to Maternity. They both had fun, pulling cute preggo tops off the rack and holding them up to themselves, sometimes arching their backs and pushing their bellies out for emphasis. Jen found one that said "baby on board" with an arrow pointing down.

"I saw one of these online and it said 'Black Baby' with a down arrow," Jen laughed. "I'm going to have to buy one!"

"Where would you wear it?" Chelsea asked.

"Oh, anywhere but the school where I work," Jen laughed. "I know, I could wear it to Christmas dinner with all the family!"

"Oh, my god!" Chelsea blurted out, "Mom and Grandma would just shit!"

After they finished laughing and falling into each other, Jen said, "Well, my 'black baby' shirt will be in the hand-me-downs that I give you in a few years."

Chelsea secretly thought to herself that she just might be needing some maternity clothes a little sooner.

Jennifer called Jamal's cellphone and told him that she and Chelsea had finished shopping and were ready to leave. After meeting up, Jamal & Jennifer and Scoot & Chelsea walked back through the mall to the parking lot, each couple holding hands. They wanted to be seen and knew they were being noticed. The guys were proud of the pretty, white, pony-tailed blonds that were their trophies. The sisters enjoyed the fact that everyone saw them with their big, black partners and just about all of the gawkers - especially other females - were intrigued, and maybe even envious, wondering what it would be like to mate with a powerful black man.

Back in the car, Jamal asked Jennifer, "You still want to go there today?"

"Yes, before I lose my nerve!" Jen replied.

"Where are we going?" Chelsea asked.

"It's a secret," her sister said, trying to be seriously mysterious.

"Well, take the long way," Chelsea said, "so I'll have time to give Scoot a blow job." Chelsea and Scoot were in the back seat, so it was easy for the teen to pull out Scoot's cock and bury her head in his lap. Scoot fucked Chelsea's face with her total cooperation and after about 15 minutes, then announced he was going to cum. Chelsea's reply was "mmm-kay," keeping the cock in her mouth so she wouldn't miss a drop of semen. Chelsea did manage to catch all Scoot's cum and sat up proudly with her mouth wide open so everyone could see the creamy white load. Jen impulsively said, "Share it with me," as she twisted herself around in the front passenger's seat and leaned back to meet Chelsea's mouth with hers. With her tongue, Chelsea passed about half the jizz to her sister. Both girls giggled with their mouths open and then swallowed the cum.

"You are two nasty fucking bitches!" Scoot said, laughing.

Chelsea and Jennifer both continued to giggle, and both enjoyed the experience very much.

Jamal drove another few minutes and then turned into a strip shopping center, stopping in front of a tattoo parlor.

"Jennifer, you're going to get a tattoo?!" Chelsea shouted, stating the obvious with her question.

"I guess so," Jen said tentatively, "I've wanted one for a long time but two things I don't like are needles and pain. I brought you guys along for moral support."

"Oh, I think it's great," Chelsea said, "My friend and I were going to get matching butterflies on our shoulders last year, but you know Mom; she wouldn't sign the permission slip."

"Well, you're 18 now. You could get your butterfly today," Jen offered.

"No," Chelsea said, "we're not friends anymore, so now I'm glad I didn't get it. Do you know what you want?"

"I'm getting a Queen of Spades, just above my left ankle," Jen replied.

When Chelsea looked puzzled and asked what a Queen of Spades was Jen explained that it's a black spade symbol, about two inches high, with a white Q in the center.

"Get it?" Jen spoke to Chelsea with extra emphasis, "Queen-of-Spades?

"Oh wow, that's so cool!" Chelsea said with a smile, "I love that idea. Maybe I'll get one too!"

"If you do, I'll pay for it!" Jamal said excitedly.

"Now just wait a minute," Jennifer said in a serious tone, "I've thought this over for a long time. I'm willing to mark myself for life and tell the world that I've gone black. But before you go branding yourself, baby girl, you need to think about it. You'll have every black boy on campus trying to get in your pants and the white boys won't care for it much."

Chelsea smiled a sly grin and said, "Okay, I'll think about while you're getting your ink and then I'll decide if I want to go through with it.

After about a thousand "ouches" and a few tiny tears, the two pretty sisters walked out of the shop with something else in common: matching Queen of Spades tattoos just above their left ankles.

Jamal then drove to Scoot's place. Scoot invited them in and offered everyone a drink, but all declined. Scoot took Chelsea by the hand and led her to his bedroom. Chelsea gasped when she saw the king-sized bed with satin sheets.

"The next time you come to town," Scoot informed Chelsea, "You'll be staying in that bed."

"Oh my god!" Chelsea declared, "I would love it!"

Jennifer poked her head into the room and said, "Come on you guys. We don't have time for you to fuck right now."

"Don't forget the weed," Jamal said.

"I got it," Scoot said, holding up a large ziplock baggie with a batch of marijuana, a couple of blunts and several joints already rolled.

The foursome drove back to Jennifer and Jamal's apartment. For the next few hours, they watched college football and drank beer. Chelsea tried to keep pace with the others but she slowed down when she started to feel pretty drunk.

As the sun set, Jennifer said to Chelsea, "let me help you with your nail polish," sensing that her kid sister might have trouble handling the brush. Then Jen led Chelsea into the master bedroom and said they could pick out something nice to wear.

"You can borrow one of my negligees so you'll be extra sexy for Scoot," Jen said.

Chelsea picked out a long, red, see-through gown and Jennifer selected a short black teddy.

The sisters then stripped off their street clothes to change. They each paused a moment to admire their new tattoos, both agreeing that they looked perfect!

Jennifer saw her sister's vagina and said, "Chelsea, your pussy is a little puffy and red."

"Yeah," Chelsea said, "it's been taking quite a pounding."

"I've got some cream that will help," Jen said, retrieving the ointment from the bathroom. Jen then put some of the cream on her fingers and started to apply it to Chelsea's pussy lips. Jen rubbed it in and deliberately worked over Chelsea's clit.

"You do that much more and I won't need Scoot to make me cum," Chelsea cooed with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it," Jen said, smiling herself. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"No, not really," Chelsea admitted. "When we were kids I practiced kissing with my friends at pajama parties, you know, but it wasn't any kind of lesbian stuff."

"Well," Jennifer began, "Don't knock the lesbian stuff until you've tried it. There's nothing better than fucking a big black cock, but girls can be fun too. Girls know what girls like."

Jennifer slipped on her teddy and Chelsea put on the red negligee, then went to the bathroom mirror to apply her red lipstick.

"Wow, baby girl," Jennifer said, "you look beautiful!"

The girls then exited the bedroom and joined the guys in the living room. Jamal and Scoot both let loose with whistles and howls, telling the ladies how good they looked.

As the two couples took their usual places on the big couch - Chelsea and Jen in the middle and the guys on each end - Chelsea noticed there was an ashtray, a lighter and a couple of joints on the coffee table in front of them.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Scoot asked Chelsea, pointing at the joints.

"Well, actually, I've never smoked before," Chelsea said timidly. That caused the guys to break out laughing.

"Hey, give her a break!" Jen said firmly, "my little sister is a good girl, not a pothead like some people we know!"

"Chelsea, if you want to try smoking the weed I'll help you," Jen said, adding, "I'm sure you'll like it if you do."

"Sure," Chelsea said, trying to sound upbeat, "just show me the ropes!"

Scoot lit the joint and took a big hit before passing it to Jamal. Jamal then took a puff and passed it to Jennifer.

Holding the joint between her thumb and forefinger, Jennifer told Chelsea, "I'm going to take a hit and then I'll blow the smoke into your mouth. You just suck it in when I get close."

Jen then took a hit, leaned in to Chelsea and blew a stream of the potent smoke into her pursed lips. Chelsea sucked in hard and instantly started coughing and sputtering out the smoke.

After she recovered for a few seconds, Chelsea jokingly said, "Hey, that's great weed!" Everyone had a good laugh.

After the joint was passed between the guys again it came back to Jennifer, who said, "Okay Chelsea, it should be better this time. Just do the same thing."

Jen took another drag on the joint and leaned into Chelsea again, blowing the smoke toward her mouth. When Chelsea didn't cough right away Jen surprised her by moving her lips to Chelsea's for a little kiss. Chelsea then exhaled, blowing a thin stream of smoke out and smiling.

"I don't feel anything," Chelsea said.

"Give it a few minutes, sis," Jen said.

On the third round, Chelsea was ready for Jen, and after she inhaled Jen's smoke, Chelsea put her mouth on Jen's and held it there as the smoke gradually escaped their joined lips.

"Oh, yeah!" Scoot shouted, "That's what this party needs! A little girl-on-girl action!"

"Okay, Chelsea," Jen said with a grin, "two can play at this game!" Jen then attacked Chelsea's mouth with hers, smashing their lips together. Chelsea reciprocated and was the first to use her tongue. For the next minute or so, the girls held their kiss and tangled their tongues in each other's mouths.

When they both came up for air, Jen grabbed Chelsea's boob with one hand and started massaging it. Chelsea copied her sister's actions, taking hold of Jennifer's tit. The guys cheered them on.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,381 Followers
12