Sisters' Misters Ch. 08

Story Info
Megan's mean mom.
7.3k words
4.58
63.1k
51

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,382 Followers

This expanded chapter involves 18-year-old Megan and her 42-year-old mother, Karen, plus Megan's black-bred cousins, Chelsea, 18, and Jennifer, 22, along with their similarly pregnant mother, Katie, 40, (Karen's sister and Megan's aunt), and Katie/Chelsea's husband/father Bill.

Eight different but ultimately related events are described in subtitled sections.

*****

Chelsea and Katie contemplate

On Sunday morning, one day after Cousin Megan's "sleepover - when she twice got fucked by her new black boyfriend - Katie and Chelsea were sitting at their kitchen table, sipping coffee and sharing an English muffin. Both were wearing bathrobes, their favorite attire at home since robes were much more comfortable than clothing in their advanced stages of pregnancy.

Chelsea pulled her drawstring and let her robe fall open, exposing her bulging belly and bloated boobs. Chelsea and Katie were accustomed to seeing each other nude, both with and without a black cock inserted. Katie opened her robe too, smiling, shaking her head a bit, and letting out a sigh.

Looking at Chelsea, Katie said, "I don't how much bigger you can get, young lady. You're already huge and your boobs are a lot bigger than mine."

"Well I'm not surprised, Mom," Chelsea responded. "I'm a lot further along than you are. I got pregnant before you did, remember?"

"Who would have ever thought that we'd be sitting here," Katie said, "Both of us knocked up."

"And both of us carrying black babies," Chelsea added. "I'm too young to be pregnant and you're too old, but we're pregnant just the same!"

Katie said, "There's no better feeling on Earth than taking a big black cock in your pussy, but it won't be so much fun pushing a big black baby out of it!"

"We can thank your sister, Jennifer, for this," Katie continued, rubbing her rotund baby bump. "If she hadn't gotten so hooked on big black cock she wouldn't have arranged for both of us to get black-fucked too. That was our downfall!"

"I'm not sure if we should thank Jennifer or blame her!" Chelsea said, causing her mother to laugh.

"Either way, the result's the same!" Katie said. "We're both fucked! We're ruined! I know I'll never settle for a little white dick again and I don't believe you will either. It's a good thing that your father has adjusted. He's content to just watch me get fucked and then lap the cum out of my pussy with his tongue. The other night one of my bulls invited him to suck the last few drops out of his cock. That's the first time I ever saw your father with a big black cock in his mouth and he seemed to really like it."

"I don't know if any of my black boyfriends will let Daddy clean them up, but I'll have to see about it!" Chelsea said with a grin.

"It looks like your Cousin Megan will be following the family tradition and getting herself black-bred soon," Katie said.

"Gee, do you really think so?" Chelsea asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"There's no doubt about it as far as I'm concerned," Katie declared. "I saw her right after she fucked her new boyfriend and her pussy was just dripping nigger cum!"

"I guess you're right, Mom," Chelsea said. "Megan admitted to me that Rodney came in her pussy twice. A couple more servings of that black baby batter and Megan will be looking just like us!" Chelsea giggled, patting her big belly as she spoke.

"Oh yeah, mark my words," Katie said, "By the time she finishes high school Megan's graduation gown will be covering her very own baby bump. My sister Karen will be so pissed off when her darling daughter winds up pregnant! Don't say anything, but I'm actually looking forward to Megan being knocked up with a black baby!"

Katie and Chelsea both gleefully laughed out loud and each took another sip of coffee.

"Stop and think," Katie stated. "In another generation our family will go from being white people to being black."

More like Megan

Megan became a bit of an unwitting trendsetter. By the time the senior prom rolled around several mixed couples were posing for pictures. Among the girls who had gone black were her friend, Heather, from the movie-plex, and her BFF Courtney, who just happened to be the high school principal's daughter.

Megan was secretly proud of the role she played in persuading Heather and Courtney to go black. Both of them got curious about interracial sex after seeing Megan with Rodney. Megan convinced them both to "at least go on a date or two" with a black boy. Naturally, they were quickly converted. Heather's conversion was perhaps a little too fast and too complete because she became pregnant with a black baby on her first dark date - the first time she ever took a big black cock in her pussy. Courtney had been fairly promiscuous since her sophomore year and her mother had gotten her started on birth control pills as soon as she discovered she was sexually active. The pill was the only thing that kept Courtney from being bred black.

Rodney meets Mom

After years of suppressing and keeping secret her attraction and affection for black boys and black culture, Megan was now happily embracing it. She didn't care if everyone knew she had gone black; everyone except for her mother, Karen. Megan had managed to avoid telling her mother about Rodney but she knew her mom would find out sooner or later.

The shit hit the fan on a Friday afternoon. Megan was sitting on the living room couch, sipping a Coke and playing a game on her iPad when her mother got home. Karen walked in, put her purse down and told Megan they needed to talk.

"I'm in the middle of a game," Megan said, tapping her iPad and not even looking up.

"Pause the game!" Karen ordered loudly.

"Megan, I noticed that your boyfriend, Bradley, hasn't been around for a while. Are you still dating him?" Karen asked, anticipating that the answer would be 'no'.

"No, Bradley and I split up," Megan answered nonchalantly.

"That's too bad," Karen began. "Bradley is such a nice boy, from a good family. He'll be a doctor someday, like his father. That's the kind of husband that every girl dreams of."

"Well, not me," Megan stated, slightly irritated. "He's just not my type."

"Not your type," Karen said, "I'm afraid to ask what 'your type' is. My friend saw you with a black boy the other day."

"That had to be Rodney," Megan said, "He's my friend."

"From what I hear you were holding hands and looking very cozy with each other," Karen stated.

"Okay, if you must know, Rodney is my boyfriend," Megan shot back.

"Oh my god," Karen shouted, "Don't say that! Why on Earth would you want a black boyfriend?! Did your slutty little cousin talk you into going out with a black boy?"

"No, Mother!" Megan shouted back. "Chelsea didn't talk me into it and you're not going to talk me out of it! I'm dating a black boy now, so get used to it!"

Megan and Karen glared at each other for a few moments, then Megan said, "Rodney is picking me up tonight. You can meet him then. We're going to the church carnival."

"Oh no!" Karen shouted again. "Heaven forbid! Why are doing this to me? Everyone we know will be at that carnival! People will see you two! I'll give you money and you can take Rodney out to dinner and to a movie or bowling or something."

"No, mother!" Megan reiterated. "We're going to the carnival and I hope everyone see us! I'll go out of my way to find people that we know!"

In desperation, Karen tried to lay a guilt trip on Megan.

"Your poor father must be rolling over in his grave," Karen said as sadly as she could. "He loved you so much. He was a good man and he didn't believe in mixing the races. He used to call white girls who dated black boys 'mudsharks', if you remember."

"Yes, mom, I remember," Megan said. "I guess you can call me a mudshark, but I'm going to go out with Rodney and you're going to meet him tonight."

Megan got off the couch and went to her bedroom, where she called Rodney and gave him the rundown, asking him to come to their front door at 6 pm and to be prepared for the worst.

Rodney arrived promptly at 6 o'clock and knocked on the door. Megan and Karen had been waiting for him to arrive. Neither one had spoken to the other.

When Rodney stepped into the house Megan threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips, making it extra passionate for her mother to see.

Karen was instantly repulsed.

"Whoa!" Rodney said with a smile. "I'm happy to see you too!"

Then, still embracing Rodney with both arms, Megan said, "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Rodney. Rodney, this is my mother."

"I'm happy to meet you, ma'am," Rodney said politely.

"Likewise, I'm sure," Karen said dryly.

"Hey, Rodney," Karen began, "I told Megan that I want to treat you both to a nice dinner, anywhere you'd like. It'll be a lot better than that noisy, crowded church carnival. Let me grab my purse."

"Oh, that's really nice of you, ma'am," Rodney said, "but we'll have to take a rain check on the dinner. "We're meeting another couple at the carnival and we'll just grab some corndogs or something."

Karen was not happy to hear Rodney refer to himself and Megan as a couple.

Karen became very serious and looked Rodney in the eye, then said, "Well, let me tell you something, young man. Megan is my only child. She's a very special girl and I expect you to treat her with respect."

"Oh yes, Ma'am," Rodney responded. "Megan is the most special, most beautiful girl I've ever met. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her."

Megan then hugged Rodney tight and said to him, "Ah, darling, that is so sweet!" Then she gave him a huge open mouth kiss as a thank you.

Karen's stomach turned when she saw the kiss and heard her daughter call this Negro "darling."

Rodney and Megan then said goodbye to Karen, with Megan telling her "don't wait up" as they exited the house.

Karen sat down on the couch and cried.

Tattoo or two

Megan sent a text message to her Cousin Chelsea, saying for her to call if she wasn't busy. Megan's cell phone rang with a call from Chelsea a minute later.

"Hey Chelsea," Megan said, answering the call, "What are you up to?"

"I'm sitting here, pregnant, and feeling like a beached whale," Chelsea said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm working up my nerve to go to the tattoo parlor," Megan said, "Do you have time to go with me?"

"Sure!" Chelsea answered, "I'd love to go and watch you get tortured with a hundred bee stings! What kind of tattoo are you getting?"

"Well, it's not very original, but I've decided to get a Queen of Spades on my ankle, just like you and Jennifer and Aunt Katie have," Megan stated.

"That's awesome! My sister and my mother will be so happy that you decided to mark yourself the same way. You're telling all the kids at school, and the whole world really, that you've chosen black guys over white. It means a lot to us, but your mom is going to be super pissed!" Chelsea declared.

"I hope so!" Megan said, chuckling. "And, if I can stand it, I might get a second tattoo on my other leg - something I've had in mind for a while."

"I love my Spades tattoo," Chelsea said. "I'm definitely going to get more ink. I want to get a full sleeve on my left arm and maybe a rose or a heart on my boob, but I'll have to wait until it's back to normal size!"

Chelsea added, "I also want to talk to them about getting my nipples pierced too. My sister Jen and I are going to get nipple rings after our babies are weaned.

"Maybe I'll get my nipples done too when you and Jen go for it!" Megan said happily.

"I'll see you in a few minutes and we'll head over to the tattoo shop," Chelsea said before ending the call.

Megan and Chelsea drove to the tattoo parlor and Megan told the tattoo artist she wanted a Queen of Spades just like her pregnant cousin's. Chelsea got some ideas for the full sleeve tattoo that she wanted to cover her arm and Megan worked with the artist to design the second tattoo that she wanted on her right calf.

It took a while, and Megan did a fair amount of wincing and whining about the pain, but eventually the cousins left the tattoo parlor with two matching tattoos each.

Megan had the Queen of Spades permanently applied to the area just above her left ankle and both she and Chelsea got a new tattoo on their right calves. It was a twisting shark, done in brown ink and outlined in black. Megan called it her mudshark.

Smoking, not joking

One night, Rodney and Megan went out to Applebee's to get a bite to eat. Megan loved walking into a restaurant, holding Rodney's hand, and drawing glances, many unapproving, from people who saw the pretty white redhead with the big black guy. She liked to sit next to him in a booth and would lean on him and kiss him when she knew people were watching.

After their meal, Rodney drove Megan over to his older brother Reggie's apartment, mostly because they had no place better to go, and because they might be able to fuck there.

It was a rental apartment building, not in the best neighborhood but not in the ghetto either. Most of the people who lived there were black. Megan had no problem being around black people. She was always treated like a special guest and she enjoyed the way that black guys were always flirting with her. Megan was a little naïve while Rodney knew that he had something that every black guy wanted - a beautiful white girl who would fuck - and he was very protective of her.

Rodney and Megan knocked on Reggie's door and he answered and invited them in. Two other black guys were there too. Rodney didn't know them and immediately thought they appeared thuggish. Rodney was uncomfortable with them, but he and Megan stepped inside and sat on the couch, across from Reggie and the thugs.

One of the thugs pulled out a pack of Newport 100s, tapping one cigarette out for himself, and then extending the pack to offer one to Megan.

"Do you mind if I smoke, Rodney honey?" Megan asked, causing Rodney to turn his head toward her in surprise.

"No, go right ahead," Rodney responded, then he said, "But I had no idea that you smoked.

"Well, I don't, usually," Megan said somewhat timidly, "But I like to smoke once in a while."

Megan reached toward the pack of Newports and extracted a cigarette with her painted nails, then held it between her fingers, waiting for a light.

Megan felt like some explanation was in order, so she said, "My father smoked when I was a kid and I used to sneak one of his now and then. I'd puff on it in front of the bathroom mirror when I was home alone."

The guy who offered Megan a cigarette then leaned toward her and flicked his lighter in front of her face. Megan dangled the cigarette between her lips and leaned in to accept the light. She inhaled deeply and blew out a long plume of smoke.

"That's nice. Thank you," Megan said politely, then with all eyes and ears focused on her, she continued to explain her smoking.

"So, a couple years ago, when I was 16, I dated a guy who smoked," Megan explained. "He taught me to inhale and I really liked smoking after that. We went together for a few months and I smoked every time we went out. He wanted me to smoke a lot because he always thought I looked real sexy doing it," Megan chuckled.

Megan took another deep drag on her cigarette, pointed her chin up and blew the smoke toward the ceiling. Rodney was amazed to see how adept Megan was at smoking.

Megan continued, "My mom and dad never knew I was smoking and when I broke up with that guy I quit, although I still smoke from time to time, like now. But I won't let myself buy a pack because I know I'd be a totally-hooked chain smoker in no time and I don't want that to happen."

"I wonder if I can still blow smoke rings," Megan said. She theatrically sat up straight and took a long drag on her cigarette, causing her breasts to stand out nicely. Then she opened her mouth big and round and puffed out four perfect smoke rings.

Reggie and the other guys all chuckled. They were watching Megan, and Rodney was watching them, and he noticed when the two thug-like guys nudged each other with their elbows. Rodney instinctively sensed that they were looking at Megan's smoke ring trick and were picturing her widely-parted pink lips wrapping around their black cocks.

Megan took another leisurely drag and exhaled through her nose, sending twin jet streams of smoke toward her lap.

Rodney stood up and said, "Well, we've got to get going."

Reggie said, "You just got here, bro. Stick around. We're going to smoke some weed."

"Weed?" Megan asked, somewhat anxiously.

"No, we've got to go," Rodney stated firmly. "Megan, you can finish your cigarette on the way. With that, Rodney took Megan's left hand - her cigarette was in her right - brought her to her feet and led her out the door.

Rodney walked briskly as they headed toward his car. Megan was trying to figure out why they had to leave so quickly.

When they got to the car, Megan leaned against it, took another drag off her cigarette, and then asked Rodney, "Did you want to go because of the weed?" sputtering out smoke with every word that she spoke.

"No, that's not it, baby," Rodney explained. "I can score weed any time if you want to smoke some. I had to get you out of there. Those guys wanted to get us both high so they could fuck you in a gang bang."

A chill ran up Megan's spine, and her pussy twitched, as she imagined herself with a big black cock in her pussy, another in her mouth and one more in each hand.

Megan was shaken and took a final long drag on her cigarette before she dropped the butt on the ground and stepped on it while exhaling a thick cloud of smoke into the night air.

Then, embracing Rodney as she leaned her back against his car, Megan said, "I love you, sweetheart, for protecting me. I love you - period."

Hearing Megan say "I love you" made Rodney's heart soar. But, he wasn't quite ready to repeat the words to her, so he leaned in to give her a big kiss instead. Megan's lingering tobacco breath made the kiss less than sweet and he broke it off after a few seconds and told Megan he had chewing gum in the car.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey," Megan said profusely, "my mouth must taste like an ashtray to you."

Megan hopped into the car and scrambled to get some gum.

"Where do you want to go now?" Rodney asked.

"Well, my Cousin Chelsea says Aunt Katie told her I can use their guestroom any time I want," Megan said. "They seem to really be in favor of me having sex with you!"

"I'll text Chelsea now to make sure it's okay," Megan said while tapping her cellphone's keypad.

Sex in the guest room

It was about 9:30 pm when Megan and Rodney arrived at the home of Aunt Katie and Cousin Chelsea.

Chelsea met them both at the door. She was wearing her bathrobe. The sash was knotted just above her swelling belly. Chelsea hugged Megan and Rodney.

"Damn, Chelsea," Rodney said, "you're getting bigger every day!

"That's what's supposed to happen when you're pregnant!" Chelsea said, smiling. Now, don't you think Megan would look cute with a big belly like mine?!"

"Megan would look beautiful," Rodney said, "But bite your tongue! I'm not ready to be a baby daddy yet!"

At that moment, they all heard moaning and shouts of "fuck me" coming from Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill's room.

"Well, it sounds like your parents are having a good time in there," Megan said, chuckling. Megan and Rodney didn't know that Katie was actually getting fucked by one of her black bulls and Bill was capturing the action on video.

"Oh yeah," Chelsea chuckled, "they're enjoying themselves alright!"

"You're sure that Aunt Katie doesn't mind us using the guest room?" Megan asked Chelsea.

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,382 Followers