Sister's Needs

Story Info
Beth exchanges a cherry for a cherry.
9.7k words
4.49
72.2k
61

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers

Author's note: This is set during Season 4 of The Walking Dead.

*****

They clearly weren't the first to raid the country club or whatever the correct term for this place was. At least it had four walls, a roof and most importantly doors which they could barricade, meaning they would get the best nights sleep they'd had since the prison fell. That was several days ago now, and for all Maggie Greene knew they could all be dead. Her friends. The people who had become family to her. Glenn. For all she knew Glenn was dead, but the idea was almost enough to make Maggie want to give up entirely if it was not for her sister, who needed her now more than ever.

"Looky what I found!" Beth exclaimed far too brightly for the situation, although they both knew the importance of small victories. Nevertheless Maggie gave Beth a raised eyebrow, prompting the younger sibling to quickly add, "What? I've never had a drink before."

"It's not exactly the good stuff." Maggie eyed the bottle warily, and then when Beth gave her a look she quickly added, "I already checked."

"Well, I don't see how we can be picky these days." Beth pointed out, sitting down cross-legged next to her sister and handing her the bottle, "Wanna share?"

"I don't know." Maggie sighed, "Don't ya think at least one of us should try an keep our wits about us? Case Walkers stumble by?"

"Na, we barred the doors good and proper. Sides, I think we could both use the distraction." Beth hesitatingly pointed out, clearly not wanting to go into specifics.

Neither of them did. After all, if the world wasn't bad enough they had both just gone through the trauma of watching their father being murdered by a madman, and then their second ever home had met the same fate as their first, overrun with the living dead and left in unsalvageable ruin. So, overwhelmed with pain and despair, Maggie found them some reasonably clean glasses, and then after rinsing them out thoroughly, joined her little sister in what was a very pleasant distraction.

The problem was due to her father's strict no drinking policy Maggie had never had the chance to become a heavy drinker so by the time they finish the bottle they were both giggling and falling all over each other. On the bright side they'd never felt closer, Beth opening up to her like never before and Maggie did the same, partly because it was therapeutic and partly because it felt so good to connect to her sister in this way. Hell, it was great to connect with anyone in this way after what she had just been through.

Then all of a sudden things took a turn as Beth asked, "What's sex like?"

All light-heartedness drained from Maggie, and with all her might she tried to be the responsible older sister as she moved closer and said, "It's amazing, with the right person. If, if you just fuck some random guy, like I did, you'll regret it. I know I do. I lost my cherry not knowing I was months away from meeting the love of my life and falling for him, and it would break my heart to watch you do the same."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard that before." Beth huffed in annoyance, "And I've waited all right. I've waited, I've waited, I've waited, and now for all I know there ain't a living guy left! No offence."

"It's ok." Maggie said quickly, seeing the panic in Beth's face, "Glenn is fine. Glenn is fine, and the perfect guy is out there for you somewhere. I can feel it in my bones."

"I wanna believe that, but..." Beth began, before seemingly changing her mind, "Ya know what, I don't. I don't care that there might be a guy who could love me out there somewhere when I've got someone who loves me right here."

Things became deathly quiet for a few moments, and then Maggie stammered, "What... what do you mean?"

Ignoring the question Beth moved closer and stated firmly, "I love you. And you love me. Always and forever, no questions asked. And since ya can't promise me we'll even survived the night, let alone tomorrow, I'm askin' you... no, I'm beggin' you to take my cherry."

Maggie gulped, "Beth, I-

"I don't want to die a virgin!" Beth continued forcefully, "I've come so close, so many times, I just can't take it anymore. It's too much. And it seems crazy to me to be close to such a beautiful person, inside and out, and have them love you unconditionally and not fuck them. At least, ya know, under these crazy circumstances. And, and I can feel the alcohol wearing off already, and we both really need a distraction, and... and you're just so fuckin' beautiful!"

With that Beth dived forwards, smashing her mouth against her big sister's with a brutal force which knocked the wind out of Maggie for a few long seconds. Then Maggie tried her best to push Beth away, she really did, but her baby sister just wouldn't be denied and despite herself Maggie melted into the oh so soft lips consistently pressing against her own. Maggie told herself she had no choice, but that wasn't true. The truth was part of her felt Beth had a point, and with the alcohol clouding her judgement she felt helpless but to give in to her sibling's sinful desires.

Beth smiled as she felt Maggie parting her lips so the blonde could slip her tongue inside the brunette's mouth, Maggie even massaging Beth's tongue with her own in a sign of total surrender to this unspeakable act. And oh, it was a million times better than making out with clumsy old Zach, and maybe even a million times better than Beth had ever dreamed, and she had always dreamed that Maggie would be awesome at this.

She knew it was wrong on so many levels but Beth had been dreaming of fucking her big sister since before the apocalypse, and now finally she had a chance. Beth could have never a vast something like this when their father was still alive, but now he was gone she had been waiting for the right moment to make a move, and so far it couldn't have gone better. Not that she was remotely glad he was gone, and there was still part of her that was worried he could see them now, but she hoped that he found some semblance of peace, and wouldn't have to know her shameful secret she had been hiding for so long.

Putting aside those thoughts, and all others, Beth became completely lost in kissing her sister for several long minutes. Hell, it could have been hours for all she knew or cared, all that mattered was that her tongue was in her sister's mouth and her hands were all over Maggie's body, paying special attention to those big tits and that amazing ass, Beth shamelessly squeezing them as she completely dominated her sibling with just her mouth and tongue.

It all went so well that it was a major disappointment when Beth broke the kiss to move her lips down to her sibling's neck that Maggie whimpered, "We can't do this Beth. What would Daddy think?"

"He isn't here." Beth practically whimpered into Maggie's neck, pulling back slightly to look into her sister's eyes, "None of them are. Do ya really want to think about that right now, or do ya want to do me the biggest favour you could ever possibly do. Cause I reckon this is about the only thing which will make us stop thinkin' about everything else, and well... that sounds real good to me. Sides, I really, really like kissin' ya."

With that last phrase Beth cupped her sister's cheek gently and glanced down to those swollen lips she had enjoyed kissing so much. Then she kissed her again, this time Maggie not hesitating in kissing her back. Then, after a much shorter make out session, Beth went back to kissing her big sister's neck, this time Maggie only moaning in pleasure and relaxing, letting Beth have her wicked way with her.

Maggie couldn't believe this was happening. That she was allowing this to happen. She should stop it, she knows she should, but... it just felt so good. It had been so long since she had been touched like this, and this was so... different. So exciting. So wrong, and yet it felt so right. And that was before Beth literally ripped her shirt open, Maggie silently hoping that she could find a shirt in her size somewhere in this place as her little sister's lips latched onto her right nipple and began sucking greedily.

"Oh my God, your tits are amazing!" Beth moaned, mostly to herself when she moved to the other nipple.

Back and forth Beth did this, at one point literally burying her face in between Maggie's breasts and just lying there for a few seconds before motor-boating them. That last part made Maggie giggle a little, but it was quickly forgotten as Beth kissed her way back to one of her nipples and started sucking on it again. Beth adding her hands into the mix make things so much worse/better, the blonde cupping the brunette's boobs into her mouth while massaging whichever one her lips weren't working on.

This seemed to go on forever, then all of a sudden Beth flipped them so Maggie was on top. Before Maggie could get her bearings Beth had grabbed hold of her hand and slid it into her jeans/underwear, the older sister gasping as she found her little sister wet and ready for her. Maybe even wetter than Maggie had ever been. And then she looked directly into Beth's eyes and was blown away by the pure shameless lust she saw there. Lust for her. Her little sister was in total lust for her. Why was that so hot?

"Fuck me!" Beth whimpered softly, "Please Maggie, fuck me. I need it. I need you. Please?"

Maggie wished she could say no. Wished she could be the responsible older sister she was supposed to be and clearly explained to Beth why she could never, ever do what her baby sister was begging her to do. There were so many reasons not to do this echoing through Maggie's mind right now that she could barely concentrate on them, but she knew there were many and in her bones she knew this was wrong. But, even though she couldn't understand it, she just couldn't stop herself from slipping a finger slowly inside her little sister's virgin cunt, Maggie even feeling delighted as Beth closed her eyes, tilted her head back and let out a long moan of pleasure.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Maggie!" Beth cried/moaned, "Yeeeeeessssssssss, yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssss, fuck me, fuck me please, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Beth wanted to say more. To confess her undying love for her sister who loved her so much she was willing to do this for her. Tell Maggie exactly how good she was making her feel. To tell her all the things she wanted her to do to her, and all the things Beth wanted to do to her older sister, in the most graphic detail possible. However she was rendered utterly speechless by the overwhelming feeling of being penetrated for the first time by something other than her own fingers.

Inside her. Someone else was inside her. And not just anyone, not a random boy who had been smart/lucky enough to survive the hell they had fallen into, but someone who would forever love her unconditionally. Her big sister. Her big, beautiful, smart, funny, amazing sister was inside her. No matter what happened Maggie would be the first one to enter her, and while her cherry was still officially intact this was still something Beth would treasure for the rest of her life, however long it was.

Savouring the moment Beth closed her eyes and just enjoyed the sensation of having her sister inside her. Only a few seconds later her eyes were wide open and she was letting out along moan as for the first time ever somebody started fucking her, Maggie pumping her finger in and out of Beth's cunt to officially start fingering her. It was slightly surprising, but encouraging, Beth turning her head back to look at her older sister directly in the eye and give her a soft smile of gratitude.

To Beth's delight Maggie smiled back, the two sisters becoming lost in staring at each other for a little while as the older one continued to finger the younger one. Then Beth kissed her sister, living out the 'Southerner' stereotype she supposed with a wicked smile as she slipped Maggie the tongue, her sibling massaging that tongue with her own as she slowly picked up the pace of the finger fucking, making Beth moan into her mouth louder and louder with similarly every thrust.

Maggie wasn't entirely sure what had come over her. She wasn't gay, and if she was going to explore her mild curiosity on the subject she'd had never thought it would be with her baby sister. But in this moments Maggie so desperately wanted to prevent Beth from missing out on one of life's most important experiences, and how unfair it was that now Beth's only option was her own flesh and blood. Then again they were both all each other had in this world now, and they loved each other so unconditionally it also felt kind of beautiful.

It certainly couldn't be denied Beth was beautiful. Growing up Maggie had always known that Beth somewhat lived in her shadow simply because Maggie was older and therefore had matured first. Also Beth was just so darn quiet all the time, her demeanour meek and mousey to the point where Maggie could almost understand how anyone could miss just how cute, pretty and fuck-able her sister was.

Fucking her. That was what she was doing now. Maggie was fucking her little sister, and God forgive her but it felt wonderful. Beth was so warm, and wet, and tight, her insides clenching around her fingers as Maggie continued fucking her. Abusing the one person she had sworn to protect in this unforgettable way which neither of the Greene siblings could seem to get enough of, the two of them exchanging kisses and continuously groping at each other in between long, intense stares which only truly ended when Maggie pushed herself down Beth's body, pushing the other girl's jeans and panties down and wrapped her mouth around her little sister's clit.

Although she didn't have much of an idea of what she was doing Maggie knew this would make Beth cum hard, and oh heaven help her she wanted to make sure her sister's first orgasm courtesy of another person was a hard, wonderfully satisfying one. She... she wanted to make her baby sister cum hard, and through a combination of her fingers inside Beth's cunt and frantically licking her little sister's clit Maggie got what she wanted, and so did Beth.

Of course Beth had never been with anyone before so there was no way she could be prepared for what it was like having someone else make her cum, but she knew because it was Maggie doing it to her it was ten times better than it could have been with anyone else. How could it not be? Maggie was everything Beth wanted. Strong, confident, smart and quite frankly the most beautiful looking person she'd ever seen, man or woman, perhaps just the sight of her big sister crawling in between her legs enough to send Beth over the edge. Or at least it felt like it.

In reality it was at least partly because of Maggie's mouth on her clit and her older sister's fingers curling inside her pussy, but the visual aspect definitely contributed, Beth's eyes glued to Maggie's head nestled in between her thighs, the blonde eventually letting go of the bed sheets and gripping onto the pretty brown hair in front of her so she could push her big sister's face deeper into where she needed her the most as the most incredible sensations rocked her body and left her blissfully mindless.

For a few brief seconds Beth forgot all about her troubles and became consumed with the pure joy of cumming on her big sister's fingers. Then just as she was returning to consciousness Maggie replaced her fingers with her tongue, that soft wet muscle shoving its way into Beth's pussy and making the blonde's head shoot backwards so she could let out another long cry of pleasure. Maggie gave Beth a few seconds to get used to that, then the older sibling started pumping her tongue in and out of her, Beth desperately trying to hold back a second orgasm so she could enjoy it a second longer, but it was no use.

Soon she was cumming in her big sister's mouth, Beth whimpering as she felt Maggie remove her tongue so she could concentrate on sucking the cum out of her. Not that she needed too. At the rate Beth was cumming some of it would have had to have gone down Maggie's throat, and the idea that her older sister liked her cum so much that she was greedily swallowing it like a pig back at their farm made Beth cum even harder, the 18-year-old becoming blissfully lost in orgasm after orgasm until it felt like she was literally going to become unconscious. Then and only then she pushed Maggie away. After all, as much as Beth would have loved to do this all night she wanted something else even more.

As Beth trembled with the after-shocks of her first-ever non-self-inflicted orgasms Maggie went pale with horror as she realised what she had just done. What she had just taken from her baby sister. The unforgivable sin she could never make up for, and yet it had been so wonderful. All Maggie had to do was lick her lips to get a reminder of that, the older sibling moaning softly as she tasted Beth's cum and cunt cream on her lips. Which of course renewed her shame, Maggie covering her mouth and whimpering before she noticed Beth reaching for her travelling bag.

Taking her hand away from her mouth and Maggie began to apologise, "Beth, I... I, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, but we can't-"

"Take off your clothes and put this on." Beth interrupted, pulling something out of her bag and holding it up for Maggie.

Maggie's eyes went wide, "Beth, what... what is that?"

"It's called a strap-on." Beth said matter-of-factly, "And I want you to take my virginity with it."

Maggie blushed, "I, I can't-"

"You can." Beth insisted forcefully, and then after a thoughtful moment added, "You just did. After all no matter what ya'll be my first. This just makes it official."

She was right of course. Maggie and her sister weren't brought up to believe there were such things as technical virgins. You either had sex or you didn't, there was no grey area. And oral was definitely sexual activity, no matter who it was from. And in this cruel, unfair world where their choices were reduced to just each other how could Maggie deny Beth this simple request after already crossing such a forbidden line for them?

Not happy with Maggie's hesitance Beth moved forward and softly yelled, "I said take off your clothes!"

Still feeling dazed from somehow finding herself going down on her little sister Maggie obeyed Beth, the younger girl also shaking off her clothing even though it wasn't exactly hiding her modesty anymore after it had been mostly cast aside while Maggie was having her wicked way with her. To add to her shame while she was removing her clothing Maggie found herself constantly glancing over to Beth and once they were both completely naked she found herself giving her little sister a long look. Hopefully it wasn't as shamelessly lustful as the look Beth gave her, Maggie blushing and looking down under the force of the burning hungry stare.

Ignoring her sister's blushing Beth firmly ordered, "Stand up!"

For maybe a second or two Maggie hesitated, then she did as she was told and watched with disbelief as Beth quickly strapped the unholy device around her waist. Which of course led her to wanting to ask Beth how she became so confident with this thing, along with where she said she found it and why had she kept it, but despite all the cum she had just swallowed Maggie's throat felt incredibly dry. Then the ability to speak was taken from her entirely when Beth grabbed hold of her newly acquired dick and guided it into her mouth, Maggie's own lips parting with disbelief as her little sister began sucking her cock.

Ironically Beth wasn't confident in what she was doing at all. She was just faking it. The truth was she had found this device and one of the rich lady's bags and had taken it as a sign it was finally time to make a move on her sister. Well, another/the final sign. After all they found themselves alone with a small bottle of alcohol and a sex toy. What were they supposed to do, not have sex?

MTL17
MTL17
2,004 Followers