Sister's New Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ideas64
Ideas64
45 Followers

Tim had little to say, but she noticed neither that nor that the camera tripods were turned much more towards her than him. In truth, she did finally clock where the cameras were pointing, but she had an emerging exhibitionistic streak and she was professionally vain enough to imagine she was somehow stealing the limelight away from Tim. It was heady and sexy stuff for the innocent young girl, who had somehow entirely forgotten the ostensible purpose of the video barely thirty minutes into it.

Pugh and Tim observed and joined in with Anne-Marie, Tim more or less silently, with Pugh engaging her in conversation. He knew from his own porn-viewing what he liked, and he set about recreating his fantasy video with the unsuspecting Anne-Marie and the willing Tim.

Pugh concluded the first session by asking Anne-Marie to let Tim sit beside her. As it was a step forward, he paid her another £50. Again, she had not asked for the reward, when Pugh first instructed Tim to join her, and probably would not have stopped things from going wherever Pugh and Tim wished. Pugh was intentionally breaking up the seduction. Each time he interposed with his money, he asked Anne-Marie if she was willing to continue, forcing her to answer him and tell the camera her thought process and decision.

They sit side-by-side talking in a desultory way. Tim surprised his uncle with his acting, really seeming a tongue-tied and embarrassed schoolboy, as, with encouragement from Pugh, Anne-Marie moved from critiquing to actually making her own tweaks and adjustments to his hair, his tie, his shirt, in between progressively less stilted arm-in-arm poses that conclude when Tim, while nuzzling her neck, whispered something obviously rude, that drew a shocked, "No!!" from the girl, but her eyes were still sparkling.

Before her vehemence could be tested, Pugh called a break. No point in making decisions before you had to, or if they could be bypassed, so that the desired positive response happened by default.

After another smoke, the girl received another £100 for agreeing to more open conversation about how schoolboys felt about schoolgirls and how much schoolgirls truly appreciated how schoolboys actually felt. At this point, Pugh further assured his ultimate damnation by saying there would be a certain amount of posing to illustrate the topic, though it was not really an escalation, he thought she should get yet another £50 for taking part. Tim, he added, would receive no additional fee. When Tim urged her to take it, saying he didn't mind doing more if it meant she got paid more, she could only agree as a thank you for his gallantry.

For the next session Anne-Marie lay on the blanket, an open book in front of her when Tim arrived with his books and sat beside her. He was now very much in teen-age rebel gear, his tie tied around his spiked hair, his shirt open to the waist, and his blazer carelessly tossed to one side. Unlike the previous session, Pugh appeared to have little to say. The stoned Anne-Marie found herself settling comfortably against Tim's thigh. She thought Tim and the situation were both really thrilling, but she was just as excited at being the centre of attention and getting money for being it.

Pugh suddenly interposed to ask Tim, "if it was exciting to sit with Anne-Marie rubbing against your crossed legs?" The rudeness and aptness of his question shocked Anne-Marie into rolling on her side and, despite herself, looking into Tim's lap where something was definitely distorting the denim. Putting a hand to her mouth, she jumped up only to sit down on the bench looking at Tim's face, her eyes ostentatiously not looking further down Tim's body. Tim in turn stood up and faced her and looked like he was about to reach for her, when Pugh forestalled him. "Anne-Marie, were you unaware in school that boys got excited?"

"Well, duhh." said the girl, "but it wasn't that obvious. They usually just acted like morons. How can you do that?" The last was to Tim who had openly adjusted his crotch, so his bone stood proudly and visibly, where he could slowly stroke it. Her eyes involuntarily darted down and, then, having made the journey once, found following trips to be that easier.

Pugh was enthralled by Anne-Marie's mix of curiosity, moral outrage and lust. He wondered if and when she would explode and set about making it happen. He answered her question for Tim, "How can he NOT do it around a pretty girl like you? Did you never appreciate how pretty girls like you made our dicks hard?" To emphasise his point, he stroked his own erection, which she suddenly realized, was tenting his trousers right in front of her!

Her eyes flickered between the men's groins before she answered honestly, "I guess we never really thought about it. It never occurred to me. I guess we knew if we thought about it." Her eyes returned to openly ogle Tim's hands as they undid his belt and a purple bell end suddenly showed between his bare belly and trousers. "Is that his...?" Her hand flew back to her mouth and she looked away again, only to look back, unable to stop herself from watching as Tim allowed first his trousers and then his underpants to fall. As his hand went to pull it slowly, Anne-Marie clearly said, "oh, my!"

Pugh stopped things at that point to ask her to accept an additional £50 for agreeing to look at Tim's willy and explain her thoughts. Anne-Marie leaned away from Tim with her body as he stepped near her, but her upper body, apparently not getting the message turned towards him, giving her an almost twisted look, which pushed her breasts prettily against her quarter cup platform bra, which glowed whitely on camera through the thin pink checkerboard of her uniform. Completing the distorted picture, her head, but not her eyes turned half-away from Tim's dick, which he was casually pulling down and allowing to spring back up. Each time he did, she gasped audibly.

Gradually, almost in spite of herself, she relaxed her posture of rejection and acceptance until she was sitting normally, her head pulled back slightly to avoid actual contact, but her face turned directly towards the cock swinging less than a foot away from it.

"Have you ever really studied an erection?" Pugh asked. Anne-Marie's attention was so focused on Tim's erection that she didn't notice how Tim skied his eyes at the comment and in appreciation for the opportunity to drill the beautiful schoolgirl-attired teen. The only doubts where when and how.

"No, I never have." Gradually for progressively longer times her hand comes down from her mouth to rest in a more neutral position shielding her breasts. Tim had removed his hands entirely and stood passively in front of her, the only sign of movement coming from his erect member, which bobbed in front of him.

Tim made one of his rare contributions. "We used to get these all the time in school. You don't think we didn't wank as we dreamed of fucking nice girls like you?" As he spoke, Tim began pulling on the thing, Anne-Marie's eyes hawklike recording every single movement of hand and penis. Without appearing to be aware of it, she began pushing out her breasts, so her brown aureoles burst from their inadequate cups clearly visible through her thin uniform frock to the long-forgotten cameras recording every moment. Her hand, no longer in neutral, began rubbing and pinching first one and then then the other nipple. Her head began bending ever so slowly forward.

Just as her face was about to make contact, Pugh then broke the mood by instructing Tim to lie down on the blanket, where he would be more comfortable. Tim did so with alacrity, keen to reach their destination. But the director had other ideas, asking Anne-Marie to kneel where she could better observe how schoolboys wank. She did so, moving slowly, dream-like between Tim's legs, gradually leaning forward and turning her head to study his knob. Pugh found himself wondering if they gave Oscars for best porn. If they did, he felt confident.

As she leaned, Anne-Marie's hand returned to her breasts, her nipples standing out like grapes through her frock. Anne-Marie knew things were going wrong again, but she could not think why it mattered more than what was happening in front of her. She was so fascinated and excited that her whole body tingled. She had to undo her buttons to get fingers on the bare nipples. Tim had been paying attention, so when she leaned too close he struck her squarely on the nose with his cock. She didn't move away, so he did it again, tapping her closed lips, which opened slightly as he dragged it across her face. The next time, Tim rubbed it harder against the girl, forcing Anne-Marie to turn her face from side to side as he maturbated across eyes, nose, cheeks and lips.

All this was completely wonderful for Anne-Marie, who couldn't get over the fact that it was happening again, this time with a perfect stranger, albeit a good-looking one. It didn't feel quite as strange and taboo-breaking as incest with her step brother and step father, but it was pretty exciting all the same. Before she knew it, the inevitable happened, as the continuing proximity of her lips to his penis led to juncture, Anne-Marie began licking and then drawing Tim's manhood into her mouth. Soon she was enthusiastically sucking, taking pride at how well she applied her father's and brother's lessons to this stranger.

Pugh stuck his handheld camera up against Anne-Marie's face, forcing her to pull it back, though keeping her small hand firmly gasping its base though the fingers could not encircle it. Her spittle gleamed wetly on the purple cock. "Did you ever do anything like that at school?" asked the pornographer happily.

Anne-Marie frowned prettily, one hand, having completely opened her frock was busy plundering her nipples, the other on his cock, "Never like this," almost thoughtfully, "but I wish I had." She finished, before rubbing her face against the veiny underside of Tim's erection, winning a loud groan from him and renewed bobbing from her.

----

Pugh then made another intervention, asking Anne-Marie to stand up and answer another question for another £50. She looked a little confused for a moment, then let Tim's cock slide from her lips with an audible pop and struggled to her feet, the school uniform open to her waist, her pert breasts and puffy nipples on display. Pugh asked, "for £50 more, can you show us how you would persuade Tim to come to you if you were not allowed to touch first?" Without pause, he turned to Tim, "I'm babbling, aren't I?"

They both laughed, but Anne-Marie snatched the cash and thought for a moment, "no, no. I know!" She then began a clumsy erotic striptease in front of Tim, crooning, "hey Timmy, wanna do some home work?" She leered at him crudely. Anne-Marie had decided that she might as well go wherever the interview took her. It was fun, no strings attached, and she got more money faster and easier than her 19 year-old self could believe. That it turned her vagina to creamy mush was pure wonderful luck to the girl.

With a growl, the boy pulled himself into a sitting position and pulled Anne-Marie's naked unresisting body towards him until she was almost straddling him. Anne-Marie yowled as he pulled her vagina on to his tongue, licking through her flowing cream to fasten on her clitoris. For a moment she almost collapsed over him. Helplessly and unknowingly, Anne-Marie leaned against a bare male torso, as waves of pleasure spread from the lapping tongue, her hands gripping Tim's head and grinding his mouth ever more tightly against her throbbing crack; her first ever experience of cunnilingus.

Pugh glanced around the studio, making sure that all the cameras properly focused. Anne-Marie seemed to be going crazy. Her naked body slick with sweat as she writhed on his nephew's face. He moved closer to the pair to get some close-ups of the abandoned look in her eyes. It was getting difficult to concentrate on making the movie. Pugh's trousers felt painfully tight around his constricted member. Despite himself, he undid his belt to liberate his own excitement. His free hand began pulling gently on it, as the other brought his handheld closer to Anne-Marie.

It seemed to go on forever to the young girl, the continuous pleasure making thought all but impossible. After an eternity, she became aware that her cheek was pressed tightly against a smooth male stomach. With her groin folded on to Tim's lapping tongue, it had to be... Pugh? What was he doing? Blearily she tried to look up at his face, just as an orgasmic pulse caused her to contract hard on Tim's tongue. Involuntarily her head bobs lower striking against an erect cock... Pugh's? For an instant, Anne-Marie's eyes popped open in surprise as she thought, "I am making love to two men. I never even thought of that before!" Then, she was slurping away at the new purple knob, unconscious of the lens not a foot from her.

Anne-Marie had no idea how long the two men held her in that position as she bucked and twisted against Tim's impossibly deep-reaching tongue. All she knew was that she was coming again and again. Fingers replaced tongue, one, two, three! Driving like pistons.

Pugh recalled his responsibilities and pulled Anne-Marie's head off his dick and helped her stand up. As he concentrated on filming, she stood bow-legged facing the kneeling Tim, her outstretched hands gripping his head. Tim's left hand rested on her hip, while his right drove in and out of her open vagina. Eventually, Anne-Marie felt a pressure deep inside her, like needing to wee, but almost painfully nice. They all gasped, she with pleasure, the men with surprised appreciation as the girl squirted a creamy stream down Tim's hand and her legs.

Tim pulled his hand away, laughing and shaking drops off it and stood up, pulling Anne-Marie towards the bench. She did not help him, trying to slide her sweat and cream-slick breasts against his chest, as Tim tried to turn her round, laughing and trying to kiss him. Eventually Tim caught up both her small hands in one of his, using the other to pull her bottom against his crotch and bending her over the end of the bench.

Anne-Marie was happy to do whatever Tim wanted, but she was confused by what was a new position to her. "Oh, alright, ... Aargh! Ugghh!" She squealed when he ran his cock once along her soaking crack, then grunting hoarsely as he buried it deeply in her with one hard shove. In a moment she was gasping and crying out as Tim built up a rhythm, slowly pushing her bottom away until only the plumb nestled between her vagina lips and, then savagely pulling her back until he was buried to the hilt and his balls pressed against her clitoris. Each time Anne-Marie rose onto her toes, her body instinctively compensating for the height difference to help shaft go further in.

Pugh, still stroking his dick, placed his camera in front of Anne-Marie's bowed head and gently raised her chin. She looked blankly forward, grimacing and grunting with each thrust into her. Finally, when she thought she would pass out from too many sensations, she felt the penis slide from her exhausted pussy and hands turn her and help her to kneel. Through bleary eyes, she watched as both men wanked their erections in her face. Each in turn pulled her hands to feel once again Anne-Marie's small fingers on them as streams of sperm roped into her face and hair, strands hanging from her nose, chin and one eye-brow.

At last, Pugh and his nephew backed off and the naked girl sagged against the bench. Pugh crouched on the Astro-turf by her camera in her face, while Tim collapsed onto the bench beside her. "How are you feeling, girl?"

Anne-Marie slowly smiled and sat up straighter. Looking straight at Pugh's camera, the sperm-bejewelled girl began waving her hands over her head in a parody of dancing, at the same time singing badly off-key but recognisably Britney Spear's 'Whoops! I did it again!"

When he edited afterwards, that would be the point where Pugh ended the video, with their laughter. Anne-Marie, after her father had suppressed her first inadvertent step into pornographic film-making, had only gone and done it again.

It was 4:00 pm and her friend, Anna, was due to pick her up in an hour. Little did Anne-Marie know that, as she sipped a coke and recovered alongside her co-stars that she would make yet another porn movie before the sun went down!

Ideas64
Ideas64
45 Followers
12